Tina Makes Stripper Fantasy Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she was behind the shelter of the curtain she put her blouse back on. She studied herself in a full-length mirror to see what sort of coverage the single garment could provide. From her point of view it seemed to be long enough, barely, to cover her ass and pussy; she couldn't be sure what the audience members seated a few feet below the level of the stage would see if she were to go back out there dressed this way, but she was pretty sure their vantage point wouldn't provide the PG-13 view she was seeing!

She saw Elise getting dressed for her next set and asked her when the winner of the contest would be announced. "Oh, in about eight more minutes, I would guess," Elise replied, smiling, "just listen for the DJ."

Tina was a little surprised it would take so long to judge a contest with so few competitors. Only seconds after speaking with Elise she heard the DJ call for the contestants to come back out on stage. "That didn't take nearly as long as Elise said," she thought, and joined Heather and Emma as they stepped out from behind the curtain. Lauren was nowhere in sight, but that was no surprise considering how she had fared during her time on the stage.

When Heather, Emma, and Tina had all lined up at the main section of the stage on marks taped on the stage floor, as directed by the DJ, he addressed the audience, "It's time for you all to decide which of these lovely ladies deserves to be declared the winner of tonight's competition. Please make some noise for your choice when I call out their name. First up, who's voting for Heather?"

A fair amount of cheering answered the DJ's question, but it seemed to Tina like less cheering than had accompanied her actual stripping.

After 30 seconds or so, Heather's vote was ended by the DJ as he asked," Okay, thank you, now who is going to vote for Emma?" A considerably more raucous bit of cheering answered that question, aided a little by Emma's beginning to dance in place as soon as her voting began. Then aided a lot by Emma's decision to take off her t-shirt and shorts again.

"Okaaay, I wasn't expecting THAT," Tina thought as she listened to the crowd.

The DJ's voice came back over the speakers, "Thank you, Emma. Now let's hear who is voting for our final contestant, Tina?"

Tina had already thought over her options during the voting for Emma; with no lingerie left to lose, she couldn't match Emma's latest move, but she wasn't entirely without options. She danced in place while unbuttoning her blouse, starting at the top and leaving only one button still fastened at the bottom by the time she was done. She raised the ante as her voting period was drawing to a close, pulling her blouse open as far as the single button left in place would allow, giving the audience a nice long look at her naked boobs! After flashing the crowd for 10 seconds or so, she closed up her blouse but didn't bother buttoning it up. Her improvisation worked as she hoped, bringing her vote at least as high as Emma's had been.

When the crowd settled down the DJ spoke again, "Well, it looks like we have a tie between Emma and Tina; Who thinks we should have one more round to declare a winner?" The crowd made more noise than ever. "Alright, then, we'll have one more round to give both ladies one last chance to convince all you judges to vote for them!"

The final round held the audience spellbound With voters for each finalist enjoying every second, Emma and Tina went all out in a battle for their votes.

Emma unhooked her bra and pulled its straps down and off her arms.

Tina turned her back to the audience and flipped the tail of her blouse up, briefly flashing her naked ass.

Emma let her bra fall away from her breasts.

Tina opened her blouse and flashed her breasts again, not bothering to pull her blouse closed.

Emma turned her back to the audience and slowly pulled her panties down beyond her ass.

Tina turned her back to the audience, undid the last button holding her blouse together, and dropped the top of the blouse lower and lower down her back.

Emma pulled her panties down below her knees, then let them go and stepped out of them. Completely naked, she raised her arms high and twirled slowly around.

Tina responded by letting her blouse slip off her arms and drop to the floor, then turned back to face the audience, fully exposed once again. She bent over and picked up the pile of red silk. She wadded up the last piece of the outfit she'd left home wearing and launched it off into the darkness beyond the well-lit stage!

"Folks, I think we have a winner, don't you agree?" the DJ asked. He went through with the voting, but it wasn't close; Tina was officially declared the top amateur stripper at the Doll Haus for the month of October. She stayed on the stage long enough to accept two crisp $100 bills and a dollar store tiara from the owner, then headed backstage.

Sitting at the spot in the dressing area where she had prepared to perform, Tina smiled as she stuffed her haul of cash into her makeup case and thought, "Together with my tips, not a bad hourly rate, I wonder if I should add this to my resume?" She looked around the room, hoping to find some kind of clothing she could beg, borrow, or steal to avoid having to rejoin her companions out in the club wearing only the plastic tiara. The club's regular dancers were nowhere in sight, apparently either done for the night or perhaps busy working the floor and VIP lounge. She saw Emma, already dressed, heading for an exit door and asked, "Hey, do you have any spare clothes I could borrow? Or buy? I'd be glad to pay you more than enough to replace them." Emma's response was immediate and definitive, consisting of a raised middle finger as she stepped out into the night.

"Shit, now what?" Tina asked the empty room. She didn't see anything resembling clothing she could borrow anywhere in the room; apparently the regular dancers didn't trust each other too well, keeping their stuff in one of the lockers lined up along one wall. She definitely didn't want to go out the door Emma had left by, being stranded in the club's parking lot, naked and locked out, didn't hold much appeal. She thought about making an unplanned visit to the stage and joining her supporters by climbing down off the stage at their table, "but what if they're not at the table anymore? I could end up giving the crowd another show and still end up right back here!"

She was about to take her chances on a brief return to the stage when she noticed another door; assuming it wasn't leading to a closet or the great outdoors it looked like it might be her best option. She tried the handle and felt it turn. The room beyond was much darker than the dressing area, with black floor, ceiling and black curtains for walls. Tina stepped into the room; she heard the door close behind her and tried the handle on this side, which didn't budge. It made sense to Tina that a door leading to the dancer's private space wouldn't work if the space she had entered was public, but that meant wherever she was now, she might have company at any moment. She strode towards the other end of the room, assuming there had to be some other way out.

Tina had reached the far end of the room without finding a door when one of the curtains flew open. She saw Debbie, one of the club's dancers, leading a customer, both looking as surprised as she felt. The couple pushed past her, and a moment later she saw them disappear into a space behind another curtain. "Whoa, this must be the VIP lounge!" she thought, "no place for an unaccompanied nude girl to be hanging out!" She tried to remember where the table Darren and the rest of their group were sitting when she last saw them was in relation to the entrance to the lounge. She was sure it was no more than fifteen feet away, so she took a deep breath and opened the curtain. She had guessed right about her party's location and was relieved to see they were still there, but there were a lot of men standing between them and her; she only saw glimpses of her group in gaps between the clot of customers between them and her, and they didn't seem to be able to see her at all.

Tina's heart was pounding just thinking about the route to join her companions. There was precious little open space, so she knew she'd need to brush past several of the men with nothing but a surgical mask and her small makeup bag between her naked body and them. She swallowed hard and left the lounge, squeezing by a couple of men, putting their conversation on hold when they noticed the woman they'd been cheering for on the stage a few minutes ago was now wedging her way through the too small gap between them, still as naked as when they had last seen her.

By the time she had made it halfway to her destination, she'd lost track of how many strangers hands had made contact with some part or another of her exposed skin. She thought at least some of the touches were inadvertent, an innocent result of her forcing her way through the crowd, but was sure the solid cupping of one of her breasts at a couple of points must have been intentional. She pressed on, pushing her way through the last few men in her way. During her final push, her progress was interrupted briefly when her right nipple accidentally made contact with both an icy cold beer bottle and the thumb wrapped around the bottle; she let out a small gasp, unheard over the music playing, then continued on her path, managing to drag her left nipple across the same bottle and the same thumb before she finally broke through to her group.

Darren, Dave, Kristen, Leo, and Dan were stunned to see Tina emerge naked from the scrum of men standing near their table. Kristen spoke up first, "What the hell, Tina, why are you still naked?"

"I guess I'm too competitive for my own good. My plan was just to wind up the crowd a bit by throwing my skirt to Darren. When it disappeared somewhere beyond you all, the way the crowd reacted, I kind of went a little bit crazy throwing away the rest of my clothes. I hadn't planned on losing any clothing, so I didn't bring any backups." Tina replied, suddenly feeling embarrassed to be standing around naked with her new acquaintances, who seemed to be unable to stop staring. "Kristen, can you go buy me one of those long t-shirts they have on display above the bar?" she said, "so I don't have to spend the rest of the night in the nude."

"I can get that for you," Darren said.

"Nope, I want to show you something," Tina replied, taking his hand, "come with me." She pulled him straight through the same crowd she'd just passed through, determined to get him to the VIP lounge as quickly as possible.

Five songs after Tina pulled Darren into one of the curtained cubicles, the music stopped and the lights came up. He was already getting dressed, their having celebrated her winning performance with some urgent, almost frantic fucking. The events of the last hour or two helped both to come quickly. Darren went out to get the t-shirt Tina had asked for and handed it in to Tina. While Tina was opening the package and removing some pins and labels, Darren hung out near the exit, automatically looking over when the door from the dancer's dressing area opened.

"Kerry?" Darren asked, confused but sure he recognized a friend he'd known for a few years but hadn't seen in several months, "What are you doing here?"

Before Kerry had a chance to answer, Tina pulled the curtain open and saw her mentor, now dressed modestly in jeans and a t-shirt with her stage makeup removed.

Tina made introductions, "Darren, this is Elise, she gave me some valuable advice before the contest. Elise, this is my very patient fiance, Darren."

Even though she recognized Darren every bit as much as he did her, Kerry replied, "Good to meet you, but as long as we're being introduced, my real name is Kerry. I've only been Elise for the last 6 months or so."

Darren hadn't seen Kerry on the stage or been around when she'd enticed some of the group to join her in the VIP lounge; he hadn't quite grasped what Kerry was doing here, but her use of an alias gave him a pretty good idea; he responded, "Nice to meet you, what led you to become Elise?"

Tina was surprised at the turn the conversation was taking, but she was interested in what Elise, or rather Kerry, had to say.

"I went through an ugly divorce and lost my job when the Engineering firm I worked for was struggling. My ex-husband used to tell me I'd be good at this; he was a jerk, but it turned out he was right. I promised myself I won't do this for long, but for now, the money is good, and I like having my days free. How about you, Tina, was it what you were expecting?"

"Oh, man, it was crazy, my heart is still racing. I've thought about doing this for so many years, and it lived up to my imagination. And then some."

"I'm glad you had fun! I hope you don't mind me offering one more unsolicited piece of advice; enjoy this memory, but be careful you don't let yourself get hooked. Too much time in this kind of place can make you do some crazy shit!" Kerry said, then turned to leave. Tina's group was still hanging around to see if Tina and Darren were interested in stopping somewhere for a bite to eat; Kerry passed within a few feet of them as she made her way to the front door of the club, but didn't make eye contact with any of them on her way out.