All Comments on 'Tina - My Battle Buddy, My Teacher'

by bnaylor987

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Can This Really Happen?

Dreadful ending!! Was developing well and then crashed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
fucking waste

That was the two most wasted minutes of my time. You need to learn to how to write a story asshole!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Encouraging constructive criticism

It would have been better if you have stopped after she left. Then part 2 would have picked up after her marriage and PTSD to a renewed relationship when they get back together. This is a fantasy site so positive endings and closure are the norm.

bnaylor987bnaylor987about 5 years agoAuthor
Everyone's a critic!

Sorry two of you didn't like the ending. Tina is a real person and that was a summary of our relationship for the most part...we had a very physical one, but the distance and outlook for the future tore us apart. I enjoyed my time with her and still love her in a friendly way yet today. I could have changed the ending and made it different, but I didn't.. thanks for your constructive criticism however. A friend of mine had given me similar advice, but I didn't listen to her.

As for the asshole on April 13th...2 wasted minutes? That's what she said about you, too, dicksmack. I would read your stories and see if you can write better, but since you didn't have the balls to even put a name to the comment, I will assume you are some 43 year old troll still living in mommy and daddy's basement and since it didn't have animals or some fantasy creature from Dungeons and Dragons I will just assume you couldn't get it up to cum on yourself and that's why you're upset. Or maybe the two minutes is how far you were into the story when mommy came into your basement dwelling to put your laundry away and caught you sniffing your hands. Maybe YOU could right a story about THAT.

You really didn't deserve a response, but thought I would call you out anyway.

Chiara23Chiara23over 4 years ago
Poignant but sweet tale

Personally I liked it. Well told, not full of typos and poor grammar like so many posts here. Yes, the ending was sad, and I feel for both protagonists but sometimes life doesn't give you the happy ending you wish for. That's life.

Keep going!

FuninkiltsFuninkiltsover 4 years ago
Absolutely well written

A heart thrilling rendition to lost youth n the fun times we sometimes are blessed to receive...

Thank you

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years ago

a really great story, a nice ending too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbnaylor987@bnaylor987
Just a guy who started writing as a release. Liked to read stories here and thought I would add my 2 cents. Some stories are real and mine and some are real and belong to others, and some are just made up while driving. Hope you enjoy.