Tina - My Battle Buddy, My Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, I have missed that! Fuck me hard. And pull out and cum in my mouth when you cum."

The dirty talk was nice, pulling out and shooting my load on her face and then in her mouth was sexy, but I figured I would get another chance to fill her womb, which is what I really wanted, whatever the consequences. There really is nothing like shooting a load into the pussy of the woman you are in love with. Or lust with anyway.

Saturday when we woke up, I asked what she wanted to do. We could catch a baseball game, go to a rodeo, or just stay in.

"I want to crash a wedding," she answered.

"Okay, got any ideas on how to do that?"

"We get dressed up and we go find a nice hotel and look for a ballroom. Or if you know of a reception hall that does a lot of wedding receptions, we go there." Her plan sounded okay. "Any ideas?"

I said, "I need to head home and get something nicer to wear, but I would think we can find something."

"Let's go shopping and buy new clothes. It's on me. Maybe I will let you inside me inside the dressing room- IF we buy rubbers first."

We went shopping for condoms and then for nice clothes. Nothing too extravagant for me, but she bought a little black dress that made her look fantastic! But we weren't able to have sex in a dressing room.

We came back to her motel room, went to the pool and fooled around some, then got dressed up and went looking for a wedding reception. We found one pretty easily.

We went inside, we danced, we talked to people we didn't know at all while pretending we knew them well. We even made up names and a back story. She took me to a broom closet and we had sex. I came in her mouth.

After that we went back to her hotel room where we slowly undressed each other.

"Treat me like you love me, Brent."

"That should be easy to do. I think I am in love you."

"Don't talk, but remember all the rules. Make love to me like I am your goddess. Treat me like it's OUR wedding night. I want you to make love to me, not just fuck me. I want it to be our most special time yet."

Lots of pressure, but hey, I was up for it in a couple of ways. First I had her lie facedown on the bed and proceeded to rub her body, then I rolled her over where I could take in her lovely front. Shaved, lithe, fair skinned with just enough color. She was absolutely ravishing. She looked up with those big emerald green eyes, and I could see the love in her eyes looking back at me. She had a slight smile, yet a look of anticipation, and maybe something else. I played with her breasts and sucked each nipple, getting them both excited and hard. Then I kissed my way down her tight abdomen to her midsection where I touched, played and eventually licked.

"Oooh, even though I knew you were headed there, I ...hey!" she protested as I moved away from there. "Don't leave me aahhhh..." as I plunged a finger inside, then my tongue. "Oooh, auugghh, mmmmmm, I love how you do that!"

I played for a few minutes, but not in an attempt to make her cum that way. When I could taste that she was ready, I repositioned myself above her, and on cue she spread her legs open wider, and I entered her just like it was our first time ever, for either of us. I started out slow and we steadily built into a rhythm.

After what seemed like an eternity and yet nowhere near long enough, we were both ready to cum.

"Cum with me, Brent. I'm so close. Don't pull out, this is our wedding night. Make me yours..."

And I did, and she made me hers. We came together in a way that I had never experienced before. "Magical" sounds so cliche, but it was. I stayed there as she relaxed and I softened and I eventually plopped out. I rolled off and she rolled over to her side and I spooned her, wrapping her in my powerful arms. Eventually my hand wandered first to her breasts, then her pussy where I gave her another yet less powerful orgasm. Then we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the feeling of lips and tongue on my cock, and when she saw me awake, she said, "I didn't think you would mind. How about one more time?"

I figured, sure, once more, then we shower, find breakfast, and do more fooling around. Maybe even go outside before coming back and doing it again.

She rolled on top of me and guided me into her. She rode me, allowing me to play with her breasts. As she got close I did our favorite move-shoving a finger in her ass- and she came, but didn't squirt, and she allowed me to cum in her unprotected pussy once again.

Then we showered, but didn't have sex.

When we got done and started to dress, I asked, "What should we do today? Rent a boat? Baseball game? Rodeo tonight? What sounds good?"

"We need to talk."

Ugh, the four worst words to hear. Worse than, "You are under arrest". Similar to, "Bend over, palms flat."

"Okay, what's up?" This whole trip I kept hearing the country song lyrics, "I can't see a single storm cloud in the sky/ But I sure can smell the rain."

Now the storm clouds were moving in fast.

"I came out to break off whatever we are doing. And I needed to do it in person. I owe you that much. After you came out then left a few weeks ago, Ryan and I started to see each other again."

"The guy who left you before camp," I said, starting to put things together. "And your hair-"

"Starting a new chapter," she answered.

"And the initial 'don't cum in me'..."

"With a condom, or barrier, or none of your swimmers in meanyway, I thought it might not feel like cheating."

"Did it?" I didn't want to be angry at her, but if I could get her to see the errors in her logic...

"It was still magical. And the wedding crashing and the honeymoon roleplay last night...I can only hope my real wedding night is as good."

"Do you love him?" I asked, tears in my eyes, and in hers.

"I don't know. He's safe, and he's there. You are here, so far away."

"Did you ever love me?"

"Yes, and I still do, and always will."

"What's next?"

"I cry, and I board an airplane in a couple of hours, I go home, graduate, and become an army officer. You stay here and do the same."

"You didn't say anything about marriage in there," I pointed out.

"We will see. When, and with whom."

That was it. We laughed, we cried, we hugged. I took her to the airport, kissed her goodbye, and wondered if I would ever see her again. Part of me hoped so. Part of me wasn't so sure.

About three weeks later, a package showed up. Tapes and pictures of our final weekend together. I couldn't look...

I did run into Tina several more times over the years. The military and war zones are a huge place, yet incredibly small. We do keep in touch some, mostly through social media, and I think she is finally happy. Due to war, PTSD, a lost husband, a failed suicide attempt, and a couple of therapists, she seems to be winning. She has had a lot of adversity, tried to give in once, but has persevered.

My short time with Tina made me a much better lover. It's possible my first love left when the Air Force and Army became incompatible, or maybe the fact is that our shared sexual inexperience may have left her wanting more than I could give her. I am not, nor would I ever call Tina a slut or whore- I owe her too much to ever do that. She really didn't have that many partners before me, she was just really in tune with her sexual side and feelings. And thankfully, she taught me what she knew and how to be somewhat like her.

Tina is, was, and hopefully will always be a wonderful partner. Do I regret how things turned out between us? No. Of course it hurt when she broke it off, but I don't regret any part of our relationship. Thanks to my time with her, I am where I am today. And I like that place.

I just wish her journey had been easier to navigate, but even she has said that as bad as some of it was, it took her to this place where she is loved and is truly happy. She has two healthy kids and a wonderful husband who makes her feel like a goddess- and she deserves to feel that way.

And I am certain- from experience- she makes him feel pretty special, too. That's just who she is.

12