Tina Visits - Pt. 05

Story Info
Part 5 of the Tina visits story - Tina's naughty daughter.
8.7k words
4.52
3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for entertainment only, the places used in the story are actual places (you can find them on google earth) the characters though are fictional and if they bear any resemblance to persons living or dead it is just coincidental.

This is the fifth part of my 'Tina' stories, if you wish please feel free to message me your thoughts. I hope you enjoy.

As a refresher the first 7 lines are a repeat of part four.

Tina Visits pt5

Giggling, they both got on their hands and knees wriggling their bums provocatively. I knelt behind them and with a hand on each I stroked them, running my fingers across their wet pussies then fingering them both at the same time. Hearing them both moaning with pleasure and having them both waiting eagerly for me to take them I said "OK girls, you may be mother and daughter but from now on you are BOTH my sluts, your pussies are mine to fuck any time any place and any way I want and you will always call me 'Daddy'- are we clear on this girls?"

In complete unison they both said together "Yes, Daddy."

Feeling very pleased with how things had turned out it suddenly occurred to me that it would be good to take both Mother and Daughter back to Suffolk with me. I was confident they could both quite easily get work as they were both care workers, the only question was how much notice they would need to give before they could come and live with me. Imagining all the fun we could have I positioned myself behind Carol and eased my cock deep into her hot wet pussy, grabbing her hips I started to fuck her with long, deep strokes while Tina watched me fucking her daughter, stroking my balls and knowing that she would be next. I was leaning forward, groping Carols breasts as I was fucking her when suddenly, from the front door.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I tried to ignore it but again from the front door.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Who the fuck is banging like that?" I muttered while still trying to continue.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Once again the noise continued but this time an irate voice yelled through the letterbox. "Come on! Open up! I know you're in there!"

"Oh shit." Muttered Tina "It's the bloody landlady."

"Leave this to me" I growled as I reluctantly withdrew from Carol."

I strode to the front door, flinging it open just as the landlady was about to hammer on the door again. Her own momentum made her stagger through the now open door and I slammed it shut behind her.

"Where's that bloody woman! I want my rent!" She raged as she spun on her heel and fixed me with a glare which quickly changed to confusion and astonishment as she saw me standing totally naked before her with a huge glistening erection which was pointing straight at her.

"I assume you're the landlady and owner of this property then?" I asked calmly with a slight smirk on my face "You do know of course that you've currently broken numerous laws relating to how you, as a landlord, may act? Plus your current illegal entry - bursting in here un-invited and your status of being a trespasser. I believe you could find yourself in shit-loads of trouble."

"I didn't mean to step over the threshold" she stammered, her gaze still on my erect penis.

"And yet there you stand, oh and my eyes are up here darling" I chuckled "anybody would think you've never seen a hard cock before."

"How dare you be so crude! I'll have you know I'm a happily married woman!"

"Yes. Of course you are darlin'. Tell me, just how many years have you been married to your own sex god? Why isn't he here asking for the rent while you wait for him to come to you as you lie naked in your marital bed? Are things now quite as 'happy' as you'd like me to believe?"

As she spluttered and stuttered in outrage Carol butted in, "They had their 15th anniversary last year and you never see hubby any more, he used to come round here trying to collect rent and hoping to get his end away, He tried it on with me once but when I held his little cock he shot his load before he could do a damn thing, and he's only got a little cock."

"Why you damn bitch!" spluttered the landlady.

"Oh come on" continued Carol "You know it's true, that's why you don't let him come round here anymore and you always come yourself."

"Well that's a shame," I said before the argument could continue "It's an all-too-common problem with married couples, after a while they still love each other but the passion dwindles to almost nothing, which is a real shame 'cos you've got a cracking pair of tits from what I can see, I'd love to have those beauties wrapped around my cock."

"I'm not staying here to listen to this filth, I'll come back later for the rent!"

"Sorry darlin', but you're not going anywhere until you've been paid your rent so you'll just have to wait a little while till Tina can get to her purse. While you wait may I ask your name?

"My name is Maureen; I don't mind waiting but you're all naked and Tina doesn't appear to be going anywhere to fetch my rent."

"That's because Tina is a good girl and very obedient, she won't do anything until she is given permission. Perhaps you'd like to be submissive Maureen? Would you like me to tell you to touch my cock? You keep looking at it, would you like to be very naughty without your hubby knowing? Tina, go fetch Maureen's rent while she decides what naughty things she'd like to do - or have done to her."

Tina smiled as she went upstairs to fetch her rent taking Carol with her. Maureen stood silently, biting her lip nervously whilst trying to avoid eye contact, keeping her eyes downcast but that meant she couldn't help but stare at my cock. Moving so that I was standing close in front of her she couldn't go back any further as she was backed up to the settee. I gently took her hand and guided it to my erection. "Don't be afraid, feel it, stroke it."

Hesitantly she wrapped her hand around it, just holding it. I knew she could feel it throbbing, I flexed my muscles causing it to jerk in her hand and she began to slide her hand back and forth, she was transfixed, staring at my cock as she began to wank it, her tongue licked her lips as she gained confidence feeling me get bigger and harder. She glanced up into my eyes and grinned as her hand moved back and forth, knowing I would no longer meet any resistance I undid the buttons of her blouse, marvelling at the size of her huge breasts. I slipped off her blouse and turned her around, I lowered my lips to her neck, gently kissing, teasing her ear lobes as my hands released her bra allowing her magnificent breasts to fall into my hands, I kneaded their fullness making her moan as I pulled and teased her nipples. I then slid my hand down over her stomach and on down sliding under the waistband of her slacks and panties, she parted her legs as I found her slick moist pussy.

"Feels like someone is very wet and horny for some cock." I muttered in her ear. "You wont be needing these for a while." I said as I pulled down her slacks and panties.

By this time Tina and Carol had come back downstairs. "Come on girls" I urged "Come and make friends with Maureen and lets all have some fun."

I laid Maureen down on the carpet in the middle of the living room and straddled her breasts wrapping those wonderful globes around my rock-hard cock then I moved forward and offered my cock to her mouth, she never hesitated for a second, her mouth opened and she took me deep, greedily sucking on my willing shaft. I had noticed that Carol was busy putting on a big strap-on dildo so I wasn't surprised when I heard her voice from behind me.

"Please Daddy, may I fuck her like her husband wanted to fuck me?"

"Of course you may" I responded "Do her well, let's train her so she'll want to join our little harem."

I felt Maureen squirm a little beneath me as Carol started to slide that dildo into Maureen's slick pussy but I helped to distract her by fucking her willing mouth a little harder. It wasn't long before Carol had that dildo deep in Maureen's pussy and was fucking her in a regular rhythm and Maureen was responding, matching her own movements to Carols. I withdrew my cock from Maureen's mouth and got off her, sitting on the couch to watch these two women making love because it wasn't just 'fucking' now, it was two sensual and sexy women giving each other pleasure, their naked breasts pressed against each other, their movements so perfectly matched as they fucked, I watched and smiled as they kissed, tongues exploring each other.

I glanced to Tina and was delighted to see that she had taken up a camera and was filming the action between Maureen and Carol. I gestured for Tina to get down on the floor, she set the camera onto its tripod to continue filming the action and then she got down on her hands and knees, he head close to Carol and Maureen and her sexy rear facing me. I took up position behind her and easily slid my cock deep into her soaking wet cunt. I was soon ramming into her, fucking her hard and fast as Carol and Maureen rapidly approached their orgasms (I think Maureen had already cum at least twice) They both seemed to cum together their cries load and lusty. My own orgasm built to a crescendo and I shot my hot cum deep inside Tina which in turn brought Tina to her own climax.

Maureen didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave confessing that her husband was 'out of town' for a few days on business so as it was now getting quite late I suggested we all go to bed and have an early night adding that the bed in the master bedroom should be nice and cosy for the four of us to snuggle up and so the three ladies followed me to bed, giggling like naughty schoolgirls.

We lay together and snoozed for a while, Tina on the left of the bed, then myself, then Maureen and then Carol. When I awoke from my light sleep I began to gently stroke the sweet pussies of the ladies either side of me, my fingers gently probing their moist interiors and it began to dawn on me that unlike Tina's smooth naked pussy Maureen had quite a thick bush of pubic hair. I mentioned my discovery quietly to Tina who got out of bed and returned a few moments later with her shaving equipment. Removing the top covers Tina went to work on Maureen's bush, trimming away the long hairs first and then gently and carefully shaving.

Maureen awoke and looked down at Tina "What are you doing?"

"She's going to make you more like this" I said pointing to Carols smooth and naked pussy. "Then I'm going to eat your sweet pussy before fucking you hard and deep."

Maureen giggled and said "But what will I tell my husband? He's never seen me shaved down there before. What shall I tell him?"

"Well, despite you saying you're a 'happily married woman' I'm guessing you're not as happy as you'd like people to believe, I'm guessing your hubby wouldn't even notice. Honestly, when was the last time your husband fucked you? I'll bet it's been a long time considering how easily you let us make you our slut. If you don't like being smooth you can always let it grow back and hubby won't ever know a thing. Now, how would you like to have a nice taste of Carols sweet pussy while Tina finishes off down there?"

Before Maureen could respond Carol straddled her and lowered her smooth naked pussy down onto Maureen's face. I watched, fascinated, as Maureen's tongue tentatively tasted Carols wet pussy. Just a slight touch at first, then a nervous lick just tasting as you might with a new food. Then a watched with delight as her tongue pushed past the folds of Carols pussy and began to lick her juicy cunt. I watched with growing lust myself as Maureen's hands came up and pulled Carols cunt open for her to lick deeper. I watched as she greedily sucked Carols clit into her mouth and knew that Maureen would always be willing for any girl-on-girl action now that she had tasted the 'forbidden fruit'. The next job for me was to make sure she would be a willing and eager slut for cock. Another horny slut for my harem.

I suckled Maureen's breasts as she tongue fucked Carol, glancing down I saw that Tina had finished shaving Maureen smooth and was now intent herself on licking and sucking Maureen. It wasn't many minutes before I was treated to the sights and sounds of Carol cumming, she was gushing into Maureen's face, Maureen was drinking Carols cum, eyes closed and moaning with pleasure. Carol and Tina both got off the bed and I got between Maureen's thighs, I lifted her legs over my shoulders, exposing her freshly shaved pussy and then without hesitation I plunged my hard cock deep into her cunt. Maureen's eyes shot open in shock as my cock penetrated her so deep. I lay still, letting her feel my hard cock throb deep inside her. I gazed deep into her eyes, holding her down with her legs over my shoulders she could only accept what was happening to her, but at no point did she struggle or complain.

"Now it's my turn Maureen. I'm going to fuck you as you've never been fucked before. I'm going to fuck you bare-back and I'll fill your womb with my seed. I'm going to make you my slut. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. Fuck me. I'm your slut, fuck me, fill me, I want your hot cum deep inside me, I'm yours, please fuck me..........

Never being one to turn down a reasonable request from a lady I did just that, starting with long slow strokes and gradually getting faster. Soon she was gasping and squealing as she orgasmed on my cock but I continued to fuck her, pacing myself, making it last, enjoying seeing the transition from stroppy arrogant landlady to horny willing sex object. When I let her legs slip from my shoulders she just clung to me, wrapping her legs around me, holding me close as I fucked her willing and eager body until at last I allowed myself to cum, filling her pussy with my cum, listening to her exhausted whimpers as her own final orgasm wracked her body.

And all the time my girls Tina and Carol watched and filmed, thrilled to have a new willing sister join the fold.

Feeling quite pleased with myself I rolled off Maureen. Carol immediately went to work with her mouth cleaning my glistening cock whilst Tina got between Maureen's legs and greedily tasted our mixed juices which were overflowing from Maureen's freshly fucked pussy.

I heard a stifled sob and glanced over to see tears on Maureen's face. "What's wrong Maureen?" I asked "Did you not enjoy that? You're free to dress and leave anytime you want and I promise we shall never talk of this to anyone if that's what is upsetting you."

"No. It's not that," she replied "I loved every second, I've never felt so wanted, so desired, so fulfilled. It's just that I've not been honest with you and I don't want you to think badly of me." A tear trickled down her cheek and I kissed it away.

"So be honest with us now, tell us what's troubling you." I urged

Taking a deep. Sobbing breath Maureen responded "You were partly right earlier when you guessed I'm not such a happily married woman as I claimed. In fact my bastard husband left me some time ago. He had a win on the bloody lottery, over a million pounds, him and his young twenty-year-old secretary cleared off to Florida or somewhere. I've been struggling to hold my life together ever since. I just got my divorce through which gave me all of our belongings and properties (he didn't come back to contest the divorce so I got everything.) Now I'm thinking of selling up and moving on somewhere myself so I'm not surrounded with the memories. I came here to get the rent and to give Tina and Carol their thirty day notice to vacate.......Please don't hate me." She sobbed.

I pulled her into my arms, kissed away her tears and told her. "Don't you worry about a thing with us. Carol's boyfriend is visiting tomorrow but after that Tina and Carol intend to move up to Suffolk with me, living is often cheaper there and more relaxed than here in the south. You get your affairs in order, sell off whatever you need to and it you like you can come up to Suffolk and stay with us until you decide what you want to do and where you want to live. It may get a little cramped in my flat but I quite like the idea of being cramped up with you three ladies." Tina and Carol cuddled up to us too, kissing Maureen and assuring her that I was speaking for all of them.

Maureen continued to cry but now it was tears of joy she was shedding "I'll go and start making arrangements then, I need to find an estate agent as there are five properties to be sold.

Once Maureen had left to go home and start sorting all the things she needed to get done Tina, Carol and I had a shower together (with plenty of kissing and caressing) before getting dressed and tidying the house. It was now 10 a.m. and Carol needed to go to the airport to meet her boyfriend. She was going to get a taxi but I suggested that Tina borrow my car (Carol not having a drivers licence yet), that way they would be quicker and save some cash. They both kissed me, thanked me and asked if I was going to come with them.

"No," I responded "I shall pop around to see if Maureen needs any help while you ladies go pick up Carol's young stud. Don't wear the poor boy out though, he might need all his energy later when I film him with his girlfriends Mommy."

"Stop it!" reprimanded Tina "He's much too young and I'm sure he's not like that!" But I noted that Carol just smirked and never said a word other than "See you later 'daddy', take care of Maureen in whatever way you see fit"

I waved them off as they set out to the airport before locking up the house and making my way to Maureen's address which was only about ten minutes away. I took a nice, slow gentle stroll and arrived at Maureen's door some twenty minutes later. I rang the bell and waited, after a while the door opened a crack and an eye peeped out, seeing it was me at the door it was then opened wide and a happy, smiling Maureen invited me in.

Quite obviously, since arriving home Maureen had changed and was now wearing a turquoise wrap-around skirt with a low frontage casual blouse in the same colour material. As she closed the door behind me I took her gently in my arms and kissed her, breathing in the delightful scent of her freshly applied perfume.

"Tina and Carol have gone to the airport to 'pick up the boyfriend'. "I explained "So I thought I'd pop round to make sure you're O.K. and see if you need any help"

"It's practically all sorted. I can't do very much about my possessions here until the house sells, though I might include most of it in the sale. I've appointed an estate agent and they are putting my properties on the market as we speak. There are five of them and if they get what the agent says they're worth I shall raise a little over two million pounds, that's more than my bastard ex won on his bloody lottery! Serves him right! Would you like a drink? Did you really mean it when you said I can stay with you? Oh God! I'm so excited and nervous and confused I'm just rabbiting on..."

I kissed her again to quieten her "Yes, I really meant it and I can't wait to have you come stay at my place. Also, yes please, I would love a nice cool drink if you have one please, then we can perhaps go sit together and chat for a while, it might help you calm down a little?"

Maureen fetched us both a long, cool drink and then she led me out the back to a covered patio, hidden from neighbours but a lovely sun trap. We sat on the rattan settee and sipped our drinks.

"So tell me Maureen, what are your secret fantasies and what are your 'no go' things. I don't mean to sound 'clinical' but I want you to be happy and comfortable with whatever we do."

"Wow. I wasn't expecting that, but then nothing that's happened in the last twenty-four hours was expected. Before I met you I was resigned to living a celibate life, I had certainly never for a moment entertained the thought that I might have sex with another woman, but now I've had a wonderful experience with two women so I guess I'll have to start thinking what I might like. I would never have considered having sex with a strange man after just meeting and yet I let you fuck me bareback and now I want more! I loved the feel of you exploding inside me and filling me with your cum. Who knows what I might do in the future, I shall have to think long and hard what my fantasies and desires might be. How about Tina and Carol? What are their fantasies and 'no-go' areas?"