Tina Visits - Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled at her response. "I've not had a chance yet to ask what Carols are, though I can probably guess most of them and I doubt she has many no-go areas, if any" I answered "As for Tina? Well, I know one of the things she had fantasised about was having two men at the same time, she wanted to be spit-roasted, sucking on one cock while being fucked by another."

"You said 'had', are you saying that she's realised that fantasy?" Gasped Maureen

"Indeed she has, and more than once. A couple of my male friends have assisted me in pleasuring her over the past week. I love my ladies to be happy and enjoy life to the fullest."

Maureen licked her lips "That's so horny, I think I'd like to maybe try that sometime, what about her taboos? Her 'no-go's?

I chuckled as I replied "In the beginning although she never stipulated it as a no-go I got the impression that 'girl-on-girl' action was something she wouldn't be interested in and you've seen how wrong I was there. A couple of things she was quite definite about though was age and race, she said she could never do anything with anyone under Thirty-five and also she would never go with a black man."

"That sounds like some reasonable no-go's, so why do you chuckle as you tell me?"

"After Tina had told me these things we had gone out for a meal and she was flirting outrageously with our young waiter, the poor guy was struggling trying to conceal a raging hard-on through most of our meal so I made arrangements for him to come around to my place the next night after his shift. Tina claimed he was too young as he fucked her and I took photos. He was just twenty-two and she fucked him all night long, I even found them fucking in the shower the next morning. So taboo number one had gone within the first day and Tina discovered the joys of young, virile, horny men, they are quick to recover and always eager for more."

Maureen was chuckling now "I was going to make the same stipulation about age, but that tale sounds so horny I think I'd like to try a twenty something stud myself." I noticed that she had opened her wrap-around skirt and was playing with herself her smoothly shaved pussy glistening with her juices, showing how horny she was once again feeling. "But the no blacks rule still stands, yes?"

"Actually, the next day I took her out to see some of the local area, sight-seeing, and at one point I took her to an old pub where a very good friend of mine works. His name is Barry and he's a black South African. We had a couple of drinks and a spot of lunch, Tina seemed to get on quite well with Barry, sharing a few jokes, a little gentle flirting and afterwards Tina and I went on a bit of a walk-about. Tina confessed that she'd had a few 'naughty thoughts' while we had chatted with Barry. Well, it transpired that I had left my phone at the pub and Barry came out to find us, following the track we had taken into the woods. When he found us I told him that he had made Tina think some naughty thoughts back at the pub and they both laughed, but within ten minutes Tina was riding his big black cock like a slut and loving every second."

"Oh FUCK!!! That's so fucking horny! Would your friend Barry fuck me when I come to stay? I'm not sure I'm going to be able to think of any no-go things. I would have said the same as Tina but after hearing that, they have now become things I want to try!"

"And try them you shall" I promised. "But for now be a good little slut and come ride my cock."

I dropped my pants and without a word Maureen straddled me, lowering her soaking wet pussy down onto my waiting shaft, she was still wearing her wrap-around skirt and I slipped her blouse off followed by her bra so that I could suckle her hard nipples as she rode me. As I stood up she wrapped her legs around me and I carried her back into the house, I then leaned her up against the front door and fucked her up against the door, she had lost her skirt by now so her naked arse was pressed up against the glass door. Anyone passing by outside would have clearly seen what was happening.

Gasping and panting she was soon cumming "What have you done to me? All these years I've been a good wife, I was always faithful to my husband even though I've since found out he had affairs all over the place. Even when he left I still stayed celibate, my bastard ex husband was the only man I've ever had sex with and now, within hours of first meeting you, you've turned me into a cock craving whore!"

"I wouldn't say that" I responded calmly "You're a very sexy woman who's been supressing her desires for far too long. I'm just helping you to be true to yourself and to open you up to the pleasures you crave"

I then carried her upstairs, lay her naked on her bed and then made love to her in a more leisurely way. Then just lay beside her chatting for a while.

"You should relax now and think more seriously about any no-go things, but also I would like you to try to imagine all the things that you would like to try but have never dared to consider, and don't worry, you'll never shock me, what you desire I might have already tried. I shall have to be getting back soon so that I'm there to meet Carol's boyfriend and see if I can keep my promise to Carol."

"Thank you for coming round and making me feel like a desirable woman again, it's been a long, long time since I last felt this good. But what's the promise you've made to Carol if you don't mind me asking?"

"Pure filth of course. I've promised to fuck her while she watches her boyfriend fuck her mother. If I can manage to pull it off."

"Oh that's priceless" Maureen laughed "I hope you can do it. I was talking with Carol earlier about her American boyfriend. Did you know Carol herself thinks he's a little too young for her. So if you can get him fucking Tina that will really break her 'not under thirty-five' rule."

Slightly shocked I asked "Well, how old is this lad then?"

"Well according to what Carol told me it was Eric's birthday two weeks ago, his nineteenth birthday!"

"I didn't even know his name was Eric" I confessed "But this should be fun then, at least he's of a legal age, nineteen eh? He's going to be a very lucky boy tonight, I'm going to make Tina his cum slut and they'll both enjoy it."

"I hope you do manage it, but how will you even begin to pull off a stunt like that?"

I laughed and explained "When they get back we shall be going out for a meal. I shall be making sure that Tina has a few drinks to loosen up, she seems to get very flirty when she's had a couple of drinks. As for young Eric, he's going to be seeing some pictures of Carols Mom sucking cock, being fucked by black and white cocks plus lots of explicit nudes. He's going to be so horny for Mommy he'll be no problem. With any luck he'll be fucking her all night long."

"Will you stop it!" Complained Maureen at this point "You're making me bloody horny again! I so wish I could see that happening! I'm going to be thinking about that all night long now."

"If you like I'll show him some pics of you and give him your address so he can pop around and service you with his young American cock tomorrow. Would you like to be fucked by a horny teenager Maureen? Legal age only of course."

"Mmmmmm, all that young spunk filling my pussy. Will you stop tempting me like this! You'll be turning me into some sort of cum slut!"

"I'll take that as a 'Yes' then. And on that note I'd better get back and be ready for them getting home." Taking her again in my arms I kissed her with passion and then made my way back to Tina's to await their return from the airport.

It was almost three in the afternoon by the time I got back to the house and I went to the computer, pulled up the picture files and printed off twenty or thirty post-card size glossy prints showing Tina in all her glory. I chose carefully so Eric would be able to see for sure it was Carol's mother, some great one's of her posing in various states of undress plus others with her having sexy fun with cock, sucking and fucking, even the one with Tina kneeling next to Barry wearing her slut collar and leash, gazing lovingly at his big black cock, wet with her juices. I slipped the pictures into my jacket pocket and settled down to await their arrival.

I didn't have to wait long as they arrived at half past three. Carol came bounding through the door seeming very happy indeed and she introduced me to Eric who stood about 6 ft tall and quite well built for such a young man, it was obvious he worked out, he was wearing a tight fitting white tee-shirt which accentuated his muscles and light beige casual trousers along with some slip-on trainers. He obviously knew how to travel comfortably so as not to look sweaty and stressed when he got to his destination. He had a good, healthy tan and sported the usual 'American' style crew-cut that all Americans seem to wear. I also noticed as I glanced him over, that he appeared to have a definite bulge in his trousers which he appeared to be trying to hide. I greeted him with a welcoming smile and a good firm handshake (whilst wondering what had given him such a hard-on).

Next in came Tina and she seemed just a little flustered. I noticed then what I had failed to notice when they left. Tina was wearing her gypsy skirt and a thin gypsy top which tied at the front so that it acted almost like a bra meaning she didn't wear one. I noticed immediately though that her nipples were hard, also the material was semi see through so this possibly explained why Eric had a hard-on. I pulled her close and kissed her then whispered in her ear "Have you been a naughty girl?"

I handed out cold drinks to everyone and said "I've booked us a table for seven-thirty at a country pub, so why don't we all retire for an hour or two? Travelling can be so tiring."

I led Tina up to the main bedroom and we were followed by Carol who led Eric up to her bedroom. We laid on the bed and Tina cuddled up to me. "So, how was the trip? No problems? Anything you want to tell me?"

"Oh God! That was so embarrassing but so horny too. We got to the airport O.K. and Carol went to meet Eric in arrivals. His plane was on time and he got through customs very quickly. Carol brought him to where I was waiting in the short-stay car park. She dropped his case in the boot (trunk) but then she hopped into the back seat telling Eric to 'sit up front with Mom so you can see the countryside'. She sat behind me so Eric had to turn in his seat, facing in my direction, so that he could talk to Carol in the back. I thought nothing of it and began to drive home. I hadn't noticed before but there is something about the seats in your car, when I drive as I used the brake accelerator and clutch pedals my gypsy skirt rides up. So by the time we had travelled the first ten miles I had practically everything on show! I couldn't do anything because that would draw attention so I carried on driving as though nothing was wrong. It's a good job I wore my thong otherwise he would have seen my pussy!"

"So he saw then? How much did he see? I noticed he had a stiffy when he arrived."

"Oh yes, he saw. He hardly noticed the drive at all he, he turned to speak to Carol but his eyes were on me for the whole journey, knowing what he could see gave me naughty thoughts and my nipples got so hard they ached to be touched so I kept just trying to casually touch myself to ease the ache but this made the knot on my top come undone and I didn't notice until I felt the breeze on my nipples. I glanced down and saw that my breasts were exposed, my nipples rock hard and Eric was staring straight at them. I couldn't do a thing about it I need both hands to tie my top and we were now driving down the motorway! So there I was, my naked breasts on display and my barely covered pussy also showing and Eric was just staring, I could feel his eyes on me and I could feel my pussy getting wet. It was then that Carol noticed my predicament and instead of helping me herself she just said to Eric. 'Are you staring at my Mommy's tits you naughty man? Will you be a gentleman and help her cover herself back up or are you going to grope her and suck her tits?' Lucky for me he was a gentleman and pulled my top back around and tied it so I was covered again, but it took him a few attempts to manage it and I'm sure he kept deliberately touching my nipples. I don't know what I would have done if he'd sucked my nipples. All the time he was trying to cover me back up Carol kept saying things like 'Do you like my Mommy's tits?' and 'is her pussy wet? Can you see it?' Once I was covered up again her turned and looked at Carol but his hand went down between my legs and he slipped his hand in under my thong and felt my soaking wet pussy. Just a fleeting touch but I practically came on the spot. He did tell Carol that he thought she had a very beautiful Mommy and she shouldn't keep trying to embarrass me but all the way home he kept looking at me."

"That sure explains why he has a hard-on then. Your Carol is such a naughty girl, perhaps she'd like you to join her to give him some 'mother and daughter' action later"

"No way! He's far too young, you know my rules."

"Yes, but you broke your rule with Carl back in Suffolk and you enjoyed yourself with him. As I recall he fucked you all night and finished you off in the shower the next day."

"That was different" she exclaimed "I was tricked and it was just a one off. I might have got horny today but it's not going to happen! He's just too young!"

"Oh well, at least you'll be nice and horny for tonight. I'll have to give you a good seeing to"

"Mmmm, Yes please" she said "But right now I need a pee, I won't be long." And she hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom. While she was gone I could hear Carol and Eric, or to be precise I could hear the bed creaking and the headboard banging against the wall. I smiled to myself. Horny Eric was quite obviously giving Carol a good fucking by the sound of it. It must have been a good ten minutes or more before Tina came back into the bedroom. "What took so long?" I enquired.

"Carol had left her bedroom door open. When I came out of the bathroom I could see straight into her bedroom and I could see Eric's pert little arse with buttocks clenching as he fucked my daughter. I couldn't see much detail but I couldn't tear myself away from the sight of his arse bouncing up and down, when I went a little closer I could see his big balls dangling and swaying as he thrust his cock in her. He's got a really cute arse, so tight and firm."

I chuckled at that "Tempted to join them were you?"

"Oh stop it will you! How many times do I have to tell you he's too young!"

With that she got back on the bed where we cuddled and snoozed for a while. At six-thirty my alarm beeped and I told everyone it was time for us to head off to the pub for our meal. "I'm not sure of my bearings around here so whoever knows where The Berkeley Inn is can be navigator."

"I know that one!" piped up Carol and she slipped into the passenger seat. Tina dutifully got into the back. Eric said "I'll be with you in a moment. I'd better take a comfort break before we go." I waited indoors while Eric did what he needed to do and then I stopped him at the bottom of the stairs.

"How you feeling Eric? Tina tells me she showed a bit of flesh earlier? Don't look so worried I'm not here to complain about that, in fact I'm quite glad you had a look at the goods as it were. My question is a simple one. How would you feel if I told you you're going to fuck Tina tonight? So don't get drunk and here's a few pictures of her to show you that she's a horny woman who loves sex."

Eric took the pictures I handed to him. "Are you kidding me? If that's a serious question the answer is 'I sure would'!" He glanced at the pictures, his mouth hanging open. "Oh Wow!

"Keep those pics safe, look at them when you can. But I can promise you, once Tina has had a glass of wine she'll be game for anything and whether you realise it or not Carol want to watch you fuck her Mom."

"I thought she was just joking! She said that this afternoon in her room but I just thought she was trying to turn me on. You mean this is for real? She wants to see me fuck her Mom?"

"It's for real Eric, nothing much will happen until after our meal but you just get into the car and relax, think about the fun you're going to have later and be ready to take advantage of things when you can. Right, time for us to get going then."

We went out to the car, Eric got in the back next to Tina and we drove quite quickly, thanks to Carol's directions, to the Pub for our meal. Once in the pub I got the ladies a glass of wine each while Eric and I had a coke. We were shown to our table and ordered our meals. As we ate the chatting became more relaxed and once Tina had her second glass of wine in front of her she became more and more flirtatious. Flirting with the waiter a little but most of her flirting was directed at Eric. This I thought was a very good sign and Eric was being very good, responding well to her comments, allowing himself to be 'caught' peeking down her cleavage. He was very good with his compliments too, complimenting both Carol and her Mother on how sexy they looked and how we were two very lucky guys to be in the company of two such beautiful and sexy ladies.

After our meal it was time for the sweet selection. Eric was a little unsure of some items on the menu as he hadn't come across them in the states.

"Sticky toffee pudding?" he asked

Tina piped up quickly "mmm you can give me something sticky big boy."

He laughed and then said "What about 'spotted dick'?"

Quick as a flash Tina responded "Is it really? Lets go outside and you can show me."

Eventually we all just settled for ice creams and then the ladies as all ladies do decided it was time to 'powder their noses' and they went off together to the ladies toilet. As they left I leaned over the table to Eric as he looked again at the pics I had given him. "As you've probably noticed, Tina is getting quite horny now, so when we leave I'm going to take a nice long drive, that should give you plenty of time to get her ready to fuck. Make sure you get in close and fondle her, she loves to be touched. I'm sure once we get on the road you'll soon have her tits out and maybe even get her panties off.

Before the ladies cam back Eric said "Is this photo really Tina and Carol having girl on girl?" I nodded at him to confirm "and this one, Tina with a black cock in her mouth?" another nod from me "and what about this one with Tina, Carol and another lady, who is she?"

"Oh, she's another lady who you'll be meeting tomorrow, she wants to try some young cock so I promised her I'd send you round to fuck her."

At this point the ladies came back and Eric quickly put the pictures away. I paid the bill and we all went outside and got in the car. Carol very quickly got into the front seat forcing her mother to once again get into the back with Eric. "I thought you'd want to sit in the back now" complained her mother.

"No." Replied Carol "I think it's better if you and Eric have a little bonding time, get to know one another a bit better."

"Yeah, come on Mom, come and give me a cuddle" said Eric as he put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

I started the car, adjusted the rear-view mirror so I could watch what was happening on the back seat and then pulled out of the car park, deliberately driving away from the direction of home and headed for the coast, knowing that it would be a nice long journey with opportunities to park up should the need arise.

I drove and watched the rear view. I could see Eric was gently stroking Tina's neck, she had her eyes closed and was obviously enjoying his touch, his stroking gradually moving further down her neck and she leaned ever closer into him allowing his hand to travel further so that he was stroking and caressing her neck and part of her upper chest but that was as far as he could reach comfortably. In the mirror I saw his other hand gently pulling the knot that was holding Tina's blouse together. He gently caressed her neck with one hand and slowly but surely tugged at the knot until it eventually came undone. He then gently used his hand to raise her head up toward him and he tenderly kissed her lips, just a tender gentle touching of the lips with a softly spoken "Hello Mom" as she opened her eyes and gazed into his. Her top was now draped open and as his mouth met hers in a much more meaningful kiss his free hand closed over her naked breast, gently squeezing and toying with her ever-hardening nipple.