Tina Visits - Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to reluctantly break away from his kiss, again looking him straight in the eyes as he continued to caress her breast I heard her say "You naughty boy. You shouldn't be doing this. If I weren't so bloody horny right now I'd slap you hard and make you stop. But it feels so good. Feel what you're doing to me."

I had stopped the car at a junction, there were no other vehicles around but I didn't move off, I was transfixed as I watched Tina take his hand and move it down to her crotch "Feel how wet I am" she whispered to him "That's your fault. I've been horny ever since I watched you fucking my Daughter earlier and now here you are being very naughty with Mommy. Do you want to Fuck Mommy? Do you want to shove your spotted dick deep in Mommy's cunt and fill Mommy with your sticky toffee pudding?"

I could see that Eric had moved Tina's thong aside and had at least three fingers in her soaking wet pussy. Carol turned to her Mother and said "It's good to see you two getting to know each other but come on Mom, why don't you get his cock out and really get to know him. You suck his cock in the back and I'll get Daddies cock out and suck him till we get home.

Without further ado I turned the car and headed for home with Carol's head in my lap, her mouth sucking on my hard cock, glancing in the mirror I could see Tina's head bobbing up and down in Eric's lap. My plan had worked far quicker than I could have hoped so I drove home as quickly as I could. When we got home and got out of the car It was a good job there was nobody about because I noticed as Tina got out of the car that her wrap-around skirt had gone and so had her thong, all she was wearing was her blouse and that was just draped across her shoulders like a scarf.

Going inside the house Tina was immediately pulling off Erics tee-shirt and she practically tore off his trousers getting him naked. She then lay down on the living room carpet with her legs spread wide "Come on Eric. Come fuck Mommy. Mommy wants your cock inside her. Mommy needs fucking!"

Within moments Eric was between her open legs, his cock buried balls-deep into her eager pussy. Her legs wrapped around him, pulling him deeper into her as Carol and I watched with great satisfaction. He was soon into a steady rhythm, his balls slapping against her arse as he fucked her hard and deep. It didn't take long for Tina to reach orgasm and soon she was crying out "Oh Yes! Oh baby I'm cumming! Oh yes, fuck Mommy, you're making Mommy cum!

It was obvious that Tina was now completely taken over by lust and I saw Eric's buttocks contract as he thrust deep into Tina shooting his hot spunk deep inside her. Collapsing on top of her they both lay entwined in each others arms. Tina's legs still wrapped around him, holding him, keeping him deep inside her. Her hands were gripping his buttocks whilst they both got their breath back.

Having watched the wild action Carol and I began to undress each other "That was so horny" said Carol "I loved watching my Mother being fucked by my boyfriend. I've never seen anything so hot and horny as that."

Laying Carol down on the carpet next to Tina and Eric I now got between Carols legs and slid my own hard, aching cock into her very wet and willing young pussy and began to fuck her. "I don't think Eric has finished with your Mother yet. I think your Mother is in for a whole night of being his cum slut but I think she's going to be enjoying every moment just like I'm going to enjoy having you to myself for the whole night.

As I began to thrust into Carol enjoying the tightness of her young pussy I noticed Eric beginning to move again. He looked across at me and grinned, matching his thrusts into Tina to match my own into Carol.

"Oh my God you're still so hard and big." Gasped Tina as he began to fuck her again

I chuckled, winked at Eric and said 'You're his belated birthday present Tina. Happy belated birthday Eric, enjoy your present, have her any way you like, she's your slut for the night."

Tina's movements matched his, her naked body trembled with lust as she welcomed his cock "Belated birthday?" She gasped "When was that? Happy birthday my lover, I hope you're enjoying having me as your present."

At this point Carol piped up "His birthday was a couple of weeks ago, he turned nineteen. Happy belated birthday Eric, I hope you enjoy fucking my Mommy all night long."

"Nineteen! Only Nineteen! Oh my God that's far too young!" Tina gasped but still kept her legs wrapped around him, matching his rhythm "Oh well, too late to stop now. Come on Eric, Happy Birthday, Fuck Mommy hard and put on a good show for those two 'cos I'm going to fuck you right back, I'm going to take every bit of your young virile spunk in every hole!"...........