Tina's Little Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl and Andy said their goodnight's but just sat up by the fire.

I took Tina to our tent with a little flashlight to see by, and unzipped the flaps over the screen windows saying it was a hot night and we'd need more fresh air. Then I turned down the light to the lowest setting and hung it from the top of the cabin, lighting the space within a little... but enough.

I could clearly see our camp friends, and they could see me. I left the big flap to the tent's cabin unzipped, and slowly started undressing Tina on top of the sleeping bags. I took off her bikini top, then unfastened her shorts and she wiggled her hips to help me slide them down over her rear and off her long legs. Then she untied the sides of her bikini bottoms and tossed them aside.

In one fluid motion, she rolled on top of me, and started removing my shorts and briefs, freeing my very ready cock.

"Naught boy." She purred quietly.

"Who, me?" I balked.

She nodded and licked my cock from base to tip. "You left the door open."

I snickered. "Oops."

"Are they watching me?" she asked in an excited whisper.

I nodded.

"Good." She moaned softly, and moved next to me as she started licking and sucking my hard erection so they could see her head bobbing up and down. I brushed back her hair so they would have an even better view and started lightly caressing her ass and fingering her very wet sex.

Karl shifted over to the other side of Andy for a better view, and I could see them whispering at one another.

"I think they might not be able to resist." I whispered to her quietly.

"Mmm..." she moaned around my shaft. "And what should I do if they come over here?"

"Oh, at the very least, you should give them a good show." I said.

She lifted a smile at me. "Show them how good I suck your cock?"

I nodded. "At least."

She lifted a brow and giggled. "Let them watch you fuck my pussy?"

I nodded again. "At least."

"Ohh... but what's left?" She swallowed my length as far as she could take it, and I could swear I heard moans from the campfire. She gulped and bobbed her head up and down a few times. "Oh, I know. They can watch you fuck my ass?" she giggled.

I snickered back. "At least."

She lifted up and gave me a playful smile. "Oh, Richie! You're not suggesting you'd let them fuck me too?" she said, and her voice was a little louder than before, and again I heard hushed whispers from the campfire. I couldn't hear what was said, but I could guess.

"Did they hear that?" she hissed in a whisper.

I nodded. "I think so."

She giggled. "Excellent."

We put on quite a show, I think. She sucked me for a while until neither of us could stand it anymore. Then I got on top of her, and we screwed nice and slow and hard for a while as she moaned loud enough to be heard. Finally, she got up on hands and knees, and I got behind her, slamming my full length into her wet pussy with a single thrust that made her cry out. I gave up on the slow and steady, opting for hard and fast. I pounded my delicious redhead like a jackhammer, and I'm sure her shrieks and cries were heard by everyone in camp.

I felt her climax and she moaned long and loud, letting everyone else know, and that set me off. My cock jumped and pulsed inside her depths, and she whipped her hair around to watch me. As soon as she knew I was ready, she scooted forward, rolled toward me, and took my cock in her mouth, moaning around my shaft as I shot my cum down her throat.

She smiled up at me as she rolled onto her back. "Yumm." she sighed quietly, but not quietly enough. "Thanks for dessert."

Again, I heard some audible groans and whispered comments, some I could make out, like 'she's so fucking hot', and 'what I wouldn't do for a turn with her.'

As we collapsed on our bed of sleeping bags, I told Tina what I overheard from Andy and Karl. She giggled at me quietly. "Would you like that?" she purred. "Would you like to watch me with them?"

"I dunno." I said. "Maybe. Not tonight though. What about you? Would you want to?"

She shrugged. "Maybe. I dunno. They're not unattractive, I guess. Now, if you were to ask me about having sex with John...?" she giggled.

"Oh, I see." I snickered back. "I guess I'll keep that in mind."

She glanced out of the unzipped door and saw Andy and Karl watching us. "Hmm... one more treat before bed." She gasped aloud and made a little squeak. "Richie! You left the light on! We could have been seen."

It took everything I had not to laugh out loud.

She got up, standing naked under the dim light, and fumbled around for the switch. "How do you turn it off?" She giggled. "Is there a button? Do I twist it?"

"The button is on the end." I said, also loud enough to be heard by our two-man audience.

She clicked it twice quickly, and the light turned off from the dimmest setting then on again on the brightest. If they couldn't see clearly before, they definitely could now. And there she was. A tall, slim yet busty redhead with a fantastic ass, showing off in all her naked glory. What a tease! "Oh shit!" she laughed nervously. Another click, and it dimmed a little. Another and it was back to the lowest light. And finally, she turned it off.

Still giggling to herself, she snuggled down next to me and cuddled close.

"You showed me how that light works." I whispered.

"I did, didn't I." she snickered and kissed me good night.

I was vaguely aware of quiet footsteps going by the tent. Then again. Then again. I squinted out at the early morning light to catch a glimpse of Steve walking past, I guessed for the third time, and he quickened his pace and headed back toward his tent when he realized I was waking up.

I rolled over and grinned at finding his point of interest. My gorgeous Tina was lying flat on her back, on top of the sleeping bags, with her wonderful breasts and sweet pussy on display for anyone who chanced to pass by. That being Steve, and when I looked to the campfire, probably Andy and Karl too as they were looking in our direction.

"Hey hot stuff." I yawned. "How about a coffee?"

Tina moaned and sighed. "Yes, please."

"I'll put the water on. You get your hot ass into something sexy." I pulled on my shorts and stumbled out into the world looking for caffeine.

Andy and Karl made their morning greetings. Steve had gone back to his tent, apparently to get dressed, and Barbie came out with nothing but a long T-Shirt on. She looked incredible, even without the makeup. She must have brushed out her blonde hair because nobody wakes up looking that good. As she walked out of the shade from the trees and into the sunlight, we could make out the fine details of her adorable figure in silhouette through her top. She was proportionally a match for Tina. Shorter by about seven or eight inches, but very busty for her slim build, and we could easily make out the hard tips of her nipples trying to poke through her light cotton shirt.

"I'm boiling water for coffee." I said as she came over on house slippers that made me grin. "Should I make enough for you and Steve?"

"Instant coffee?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Oh, but I have a coffee pot and real coffee." She beamed a sexy little smile, happy to have been prepared for something. "Let me go get it." She wiggled her way over to their car, opened the trunk, and we all had a nice show of her bending over to reach whatever she was looking for. The long T-shirt rode up high enough that we got a glimpse of her shapely ass framed beautifully under the tight cotton. Another inch or two, and we would know if she was a natural blonde. I thought I might have to reassess my earlier impression. Barbie might have a nicer ass than Tina.

"Please don't tell me it's an electric coffee pot." Andy snickered, and we all had to stifle our amusement.

She returned with an actual camp coffee pot that looked like she'd just taken it out of the box it was sold in... which probably was the case. She had a bag of ground coffee under her arm and a pouty smile. "I hope you like black coffee." She sighed. "I forgot to pack cream and sugar."

"Amateurs." Tina giggled as she came over to join us wearing her white bikini and one of my open shirts. She opened our cooler and took out powdered creamer and a small Tupperware full of sugar.

"Tupperware?" Karl snickered.

Tina shrugged a shoulder at him. "I haven't found the ant yet that can get the lid off one of these things."

Karl stopped his snickering and lifted a brow. "Huh... I guess that's true."

We were still sipping coffee and sharing a big bowl of scrambled eggs when John and Bob arrived with their truck and a trailer with four canoes. They greeted everyone then went about unloading the canoes and paddles and carrying them down to the river.

When they were done, Bob came over to the fire and accepted the offer of some coffee before we set off. He sat on one of the camp chairs, and I noticed he had a hard time not watching the girls, though mostly Tina, not that I could blame him.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Depends on how much river you want to do." He said. "I'd recommend a short run for your first day. Pulling on those paddles can be a workout if you're not used to it. You don't want to wake up tomorrow and not be able to lift your coffee cup." He snickered.

"How short is the short run?" Tina asked.

"Hmm, about four hours. Most of that is gonna be slow-moving river, so you just have to steer. Then we have a few rapids. That should be fun, but a workout. And then we have a couple stretches of just fast water but no rocks to worry about. Pretty simple."

"And boring." Andy said. "What's the next longest like?"

"Well, all that, plus the falls."

"Falls?" Barbie gasped. "Like a waterfall? We're going over a waterfall?"

John joined us and gave an amused chuckle. "Well, technically, yes. A fall is any stretch of water that drops a certain amount of height over a certain distance along the river. This qualifies as a fall, but it's not all that bad, especially this time of year. In the spring, it would be too dangerous."

Tina grinned at him and shook her head. "Wow! Cute and smart!" She grinned. "Who knew?"

Bob just huffed a laugh and continued. "That run is about six or seven hours, a bit more if you want to stop for lunch rather than eating on the river. There's a nice landing where people like to stop, or we can go a bit further and climb up to the lookout if you like that sort of thing."

"Ooo, that sounds nice." Barbie chimed in sweetly. "A lookout with a view?"

Bob grinned and nodded. "It's a bit of a climb, but you get a great view of the river, and uhh... a bit of privacy too." He eyed Tina hungrily.

Tina grinned back at him with a grin of her own and raised her hand. "I vote lookout."

Andy and Karl nodded eagerly. "Lookout."

"How much climbing is there?" Steve asked.

"Oh, Sweety." Barbie cooed. "That doesn't matter. It'll be fun."

"I just don't want to risk an injury and have to end our trip early." He sighed. "You know how important this is to me."

I looked curiously at Steve. "Important?"

Barbie sighed. "Some of his colleagues made a wager with Steve that he couldn't handle three days camping and hiking. Well, Steve got them to accept canoeing instead of hiking, but he has to provide video evidence of him out here on the river and of us staying in a tent. No hotels or campers. A tent." She grumbled something under her breath about a soft mattress and looked away.

We all had a little laugh about that but didn't poke fun. Tina set about picking some things for lunch later, and snacks along the way just in case, and arranged them in a little igloo. Then she got a second one and filled it with four bottles of beer and a bit of ice from the big cooler.

Barbie retreated to her tent and came back wearing a short white blouse tied up to bare her abdomen, and a very skimpy pair of shorts that really presented her cute ass well.

We loaded up our canoes, and Bob took the lead with John in their very-easy-to-spot orange canoe. "Don't bunch up, but don't fall too far behind." Bob said.

We paddled along the calm part of the river for a while, and it was amusing to watch Barbie struggle with the oar. Eventually she figured it out, and Steve actually managed better than any of us thought he would. Tina, wearing just her bikini this time, was loving the attention she was getting from the men. Karl and Andy flowed her with their eyes whenever they could, and John exchanged smiles with her a few times. I think she enjoyed that a lot.

We entered a faster water area, and Bob had all of us put on the life preservers, which was a shame. I was enjoying Barbie's delicious figure in her tied-up top that clung beautifully to her bust. It was a shame to cover it. We hit the fast water, and I steered us around as Tina just laughed and made fun screams as the water splashed up over the sides again and again. She was drenched and loved it. The chilly water left her nipples so hard you could see them trying to poke through her bikini top from a mile away.

When we finally got through, John and Bob were waiting for everyone at the end in the calm part of the river. Karl and Andy swept up next to us and held on to raft us along with them for a while. When Steve and Barbie finally made it through, the poor girl was also drenched, but it turned out she made a poor choice of clothing. As soon as she took off her life preserver, we all got a great look at her cotton top which was practically see-through, and we could easily make out her smaller than Tina's but still very impressive breasts underneath.

She didn't seem to notice at first, and nobody said anything. Then she turned to check on Steve and to see how much water they had in their canoe. Steve gawked and hissed at his wife, "Barbie! You're top!"

She looked down and gasped aloud, dropped her paddle and covered her tits with her hands.

"The paddle!" Steve shouted, and she dropped her hands to try retrieving it, which put her fantastic tits on display again.

It was impossible not to laugh out loud. She covered up again, and Bob rowed after the paddle for them.

Barbie blushed a smile at them as they delivered her lost paddle, and John held onto their canoe like Andy was with ours, rafting them alongside as we drifted slowly down river.

"Oh, no." Barbie giggled. "Does, umm... anyone have anything dry I can wear?"

After blank stares and no volunteers to help Barbie out with her predicament, as I suspect nobody wanted to miss out on those lovely breasts, Steve reluctantly huffed and took off his life preserver, then his wet but opaque shirt and tossed it to her.

It was a treat to watch her bashfully turn her back to us all, and strip off her wet shirt. Even her back was wonderful to look at. But I think I heard a collective groan of disappointment when she put Steve's shirt on, and the Barbie show was over.

We continued, and the first time we hit rapids was thrilling but alarming. Barbi and Steve almost fell out of their canoe, and the poor girl was scared to death. They bravely soldiered on and handled the next rapids a bit better.

By then it had been about three hours since Steve lost his shirt, and his pale skin that likely hadn't seen direct sun in years was looking a little pink. Nobody really expected to be sunbathing, so nobody packed any sunblock. Tina in her bikini wasn't at risk because she spent a lot of time outside and had a nice bronze base for a tan. All Steve could do was keep splashing himself with the cold river water and hope he didn't burn.

When we finally reached the small flat area where we could beach our canoes and have lunch, he was not in a good mood.

"The overlook is just up there." John said and pointed to a spot about thirty feet up. "There's a sort of path over here we can take."

Steve took one look and shook his head. "I'm not climbing that." He said flatly.

"Oh, but Sweety!" Barbie whined. "The view must be beautiful. We have to go look."

"We don't have to do anything but take a few pictures of me out here in this wilderness."

Wilderness? I had a hard time not laughing again, but I felt bad for Barbie, having to put up with this tool. "I'll take some pics for you." I offered. "Why don't both of you stand right there in front of the canoes. You'll get a nice background of the river that way."

I took Steve's fancy waterproof camera and used the photo mode to get a few pics of them together, and a few of Steve by himself, but he didn't think taking any of Barbie alone was necessary. Again, my sympathies were out for her. Then I did about twenty seconds of video with Steve fussing with the canoe and paddles to make like he was actually doing something important. By then, the rest of our group had climbed up already, so I gave Steve his camera back, and suggested we go up as well. Again, he wasn't having it.

"That's a ridiculous climb." He insisted. "We can just eat our sandwiches down here."

"But the view..." Barbie tried again.

"Oh, to hell with the view!" he barked. "I'm not making that climb for a view!"

"Tell you what." I said with a heroic effort not to raise my voice. "I'll take Barbie up, and you can wait for us down here. Alright?"

"No! Not alright!" he snapped. "She can stay here with me."

The poor girl just looked defeated and nodded. "It's alright." She sighed. "You go ahead. We'll stay down here with the boats."

"Canoes!" Steve barked. "Not boats!"

God, I wanted to just shove him into the river and watch him float away. What a prick!

"I'll get the sandwiches." Barbie said and went over to their canoe.

I felt bad, but I left her there to deal with her annoying husband and went to join the others. When I reached the little clearing that overlooked the river, Tina was standing on the lip of the outcropping with John beside her. He had his hand around her hip, almost on her ass, and was pointing out features on the landscape below. Bob, Karl, and Andy were staring at her, and I heard some whispered comment about her nice ass and those big tits of hers that Bob missed on the drive yesterday.

"Then he got her top off completely." Karl said quietly. "And John pretended he could find it on the floor so we could all get a good look."

"And what a look." Andy agreed. "You'd think they were fake, but their not."

"Shit, I know." Bob groaned. "I'll be that was one hell of a..."

"A nice view?" I asked quietly as I joined them.

Bob jumped a little. "A what?"

I nodded to the cliff where Tina was now getting one ass cheek squeezed. "The river and the mountains." I said. "It's a nice view."

"Oh, yeah." Bob stammered.

"Nothing like Tina's tits though, right guys?" I snickered and I purposely didn't say it all that quietly.

Tina looked back at me and beamed her smile. Poor John thought he was caught and quickly let go of her ass.

"This view is fantastic!" Tina said excitedly. "I love all the colors, and the river looks so different from up here. And look! You can even see fish down there!"

She came over and gave me a warm hug and a rather sensual kiss. "We have chicken or chicken." She chimed.

"I guess I'll have the chicken." I grinned.

She got our little igloo, handed me a plastic container with sliced chicken and potato salad, got the other for herself, and took two cold beers from our other little cooler.

"Geeze!" Andy said with open appreciation. "You're good at this."

We both snickered a little. "I told you. Years of practice." Tina said.

We ate and chatted a bit, and we shared the last two bottles of beer with our new friends. Tina sat on one of my knees and I idly pet her ass where the others could see. Eventually the conversation started to drift toward flirting, and I encouraged it.

"How about a picture with you two over the lookout?" Karl suggested. "That nice view in the background?"