Tina's Little Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
162 Followers

When I got to my tent, I found Tina naked on her knees in the screened part, with Andy in one hand, Karl in the other, and John in her mouth as they took turns enjoying her oral skills. The little flashlight we used the night before was hanging from the tent pole on the lowest setting again, but it shed enough light for me to see everything they were doing.

When she saw me, she motioned me to come closer, stripped off my towel with a tug, and guided me to her sweet lips for a turn. The four of us just let her treat us to a spontaneous blowbang for a while when Andy reached his limit and gushed his cum into her mouth, overflowing at the corners. She moaned her approval, licked and swallowed what she could, then resumed her sucking on the rest of us. Andy sat and continued to watch until Karl came and sprayed her magnificent tits in his cream.

I went around behind Tina and shoved her down on hands and knees. She made a little whimpering yelp and tossed her red hair aside to look back at me with her lusty eyes.

"Who told you to stop sucking his cock?" I demanded.

She moaned her appreciation with a coy "Mmm, yes sir." She looked up to John, and he obliged, dropping to his knees in front of her eager mouth.

Her pussy was way past wet, and I slid all the way in with a single steady thrust. Her tight depths felt amazing, and I started the slow, deep, hard pounding that I know she enjoys. We shoved her back and forth between us for a long while, and she came at least twice in that time. I became aware that Karl and Andy had left us alone, so I decided to give John a treat.

"Want to switch?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!" he said eagerly.

We pulled out together making Tina moan in anticipation. She gave John a sweet smile and turned around on her hands and knees. I waited to watch John's substantial cock glide deep into Tina's willing sex as she let out a sexy sigh of delight, then fed her my cock as she moaned and humped back at John's steady fucking. She looked fantastic from this angle, bouncing back and forth on John's hard cock. She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth, and I could see the lusty appreciation in her eyes.

It was intense. Tina was going wild, urging John to pound her pussy harder, which in turn forced my cock down her throat. Eventually John and I both came within seconds of each other. I fired my load into her face and open mouth while John hit her hard with a few more thrusts, then emptied his balls deep in her pussy. She sucked the last of my cum right from my cock, made a cute yummy sound and then turned around to get John in her mouth so she could suck him clean. He really enjoyed that.

She sighed with sexual relief and pulled John to her on her knees for a kiss and a sweaty hug. She then crawled over to me and reclined against me. "Thanks, baby." She sighed. "I really needed that."

"You need another shower." I snickered.

She laughed too and sighed. "But oh, so worth it."

A little whimper caught our attention, and we looked to find Barbie over by Karl and Andy's tent, on her knees between them, sucking them both back to life as they lay on their backs on either side of her.

"Holy shit!" Tina gasped. "That must have been some shower you two had to get her that excited."

"At least as good as the one you three shared." I said, and John blinked at me.

"Oh, well... then I totally understand." She giggled.

"You showered with Andy and Karl?" John gasped.

"And Richie showered with Barbie." Tina nodded.

"Damn!" he groaned. "I should have come sooner."

Tina offered him a sweet smile. "We're staying another night, baby." She cooed and blew him a kiss while we sat back to enjoy the Barbie show.

I've watched Tina ride a cock several times, and it's a sight to behold. So sexy and lustful, the way her body moves in time with the intimate fucking. But watching Barbie ride a cock was on a whole other level. That delicious body was one thing. Small, but with all the right curves in all the right places. Broad hips for a tiny thing her size, overly generous tits for her build, and with her wild mane of blond hair, she was a beauty.

But the way she straddled Andy and rode his cock was nothing short of pure erotic art. Her dancing skills were evident as she arched her back, writhing and wriggling about on his cock like a serpent. From the sounds Andy was making, she was going to force his climax in a matter of minutes, which was impressive since he came for Tina just a short time ago.

Karl, unwilling to be left out, stood next to her, and she pumped his thick length into her moaning lips. Even with a cock in her mouth, she was still able to dance on Andy's cock, and it was simply amazing.

Tina shifted about anxiously as she got excited watching them. She pulled John closer and sat between us, draping one leg over me, and one over him, spreading open her eager pussy for some attention, which we both contributed a hand for.

As we finger fucked my lovely girlfriend, Barbie came in a wonderful chorus of little squeaks and moans like she had under the shower. Then Karl turned her so she was sucking Andy while he got behind her and hammered his cock into her pussy like a madman.

"Wow!" John said in awe. "She's really going for it."

"I can't believe Steve can't hear this." Tina whispered as we watched and finger fucked her in tandem.

"Who says he can't." I whispered back.

"Ohh, that's true." She nodded. "Maybe he likes it."

A few minutes later, Barbie made a little muffled shrieking sound, and we saw Andy hold her tight from below. He was just barely loud enough for us to hear when he said, "Yeah, that's it. Fuck her ass too."

Barbie gave a little cry as Karl managed to get into her tight ass, then she resumed her eager oral attack on Andy.

"Oh, baby!" Tina groaned. "That's so sexy."

"I guess she's okay with some extramarital activities after all." I laughed quietly.

Tina nodded. "I love how she moves. Oh, and listen to her. I think she really likes anal too."

"Wish it was you?" I asked.

She started tugging my somewhat recovered cock in one hand, John's in the other. Her eyes drifted over to me, and smiled wantonly. Then she turned and did the same with John. "With you two? Absolutely."

John slid his finger into her tight sex a bit deeper making her moan beautifully. "A little more of what you're doing, and I'll be ready for round two."

She nipped demurely at her lower lip. "Mmm... I don't think I'm up for that tonight. Too tired. But tomorrow?" she giggled. "Can't wait."

Some time passed and Karl finally erupted in Barbie's tight ass. She lingered there, his hard cock still buried to the root in her rear while she panted and moaned softly. Finally, he pulled out, and she sighed with relief, and content pleasure.

Barbie looked toward us, and I saw her predatory smile again. She kissed Andy and Karl, then got up and walked toward us with a grace only a dancer could manage. She came into the tent, dropped onto my lap and gave me a long kiss. "I blame you for that." She sighed with a bright smile. "You and that shower we shared."

Then she leaned over and kissed Tina. "You were so hot, sucking four guys at once." She smiled.

"You saw that?" Tina giggled. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the show."

She settled herself more firmly on my lap, and my cock was desperate to get hard enough to enjoy this delectable beauty... but I didn't know how much I had left in me. "Um, we were wondering..." I asked. "Does Steve know what you're doing out here tonight?"

She gaped at me, and even in the faint glow from the penlight, I could see her eyes go shy and her cheeks blush. She shook her head. "Like I said before, he took a lot of painkillers and sleeping pills."

"So, you don't normally do this?" Tina pursued.

Barbie licked her lips nervously, but shook her head. "I was just... really turned on from watching you." she said.

Tina frowned and shook her head. "I'm sorry. I just have to ask. Why are you with him? I mean... look at you! You could literally have anyone you want. Why him? He seems so, I don't know... stuffy for a girl like you."

Barbie shrugged. "He has redeeming qualities too." she said somewhat defensively. "He's very intelligent and successful. He makes a lot of money, and we live very comfortably. And he takes really good care of me."

Even she sounded unconvinced as she spoke. I didn't get the impression she was unhappy exactly. She certainly didn't act like a woman in an abusive relationship. She just seemed... embarrassed might be the best word to describe it. She held that posture for as long as she could, then broke down a little.

"It's his ambition that gets him into trouble, and his pride." she lamented. "Like this bet he made. He just won't back down, and sometimes it gets... him... into trouble."

By the delay, I had the feeling it wasn't only him that got into trouble. I guess that made sense. She was his wife. They share the burdens.

Barbie quickly changed the subject. "Do you two... umm, do this a lot?"

I shrugged. "Not this, exactly, but we do... have our fun."

Barbie's smile brightened, and she wriggled excitedly on my lap. The feel of her still wet sex poised right on my recovering erection was intoxicating. If she did much more of this, I'd be rock hard again. As it was, my shaft was already being kissed by her willing pussy lips, and a slight change in angle would put me inside her.

Andy and Karl came into the little pool of light to join the conversation, and get closer to the girls. John was still playing idly with Tina's breasts and she was obviously loving the attention. It all seemed very surrealistic. Two gorgeous beauties surrounded by four eager men. We all felt the sexual tension growing, and it seemed something would happen soon.

A sound from Barbie's tent made us all freeze. Something toppled over, and it made Barbie gasp. "He's awake." she quickly got up, and frantically searched for her clothes, gathered them up, and flashed us all a disappointed smile. "Sorry. I have to go."

We all watched as that curvy little doll pawed her way across the campsite like a sexy feline, her rather perfect little ass wiggling off into the dark. She slipped into her tent and we heard some hushed words, then all was quiet again.

That seemed to break the spell we were all under, and Tina suggested we get some sleep too. Karl and Andy thanked her for a very exciting time, and she gave them each a wet kiss. Then she wrestled John's tongue for a moment, moaning quietly into his mouth. He got into his pickup and drove off.

Tina and I sat out by the campfire in the nude, just giving ourselves a little time to process all that had happened. We poured ourselves some whiskey and sipped from the same cup; a tradition we used to hold years ago that we decided to revive that night. Hardly a word was spoken. We just wanted to think and feel each other's presence. After the whiskey, we got up and started for our tent.

"How much do you want to bet Steve is gonna be peeping in on us again by morning?"

"I think John will beat him to it." I grinned. "So, I guess we should leave the tent open again. Wouldn't want to deprive them of their thrill, right?"

Tina nodded with a bright smile. "And it's warm again tonight. I'll be sleeping on top of the sleeping bags... again."

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
162 Followers