All Comments on 'Tina's Mardi Gras Fun'

by canemont

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
A little short...

...but got my dick hard nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.Thanks

mmm very horny, had me rubbing my clit nice and hard with my big silver dildo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I took my 52 year old cousin, Glenda to the mardi gras. We too had beads thrown, we saw other women flashing their breasts, Glenda is quite large in the breast dept, she would be what you call a tits and ass girl. We went into a overcrowded bar, had a few drinks, music was good,made our way up to the balcony, a guy said admission is to flash your tits, Glenda didn't hesitate, o.k join the crowd. A few more drinks, crowded, a guy said I need some girls to lean over the balcony, flash their tits, 5 lined up, one more, I said do it and Glenda lined up, the guy said o.k. on the count of 5 tops off and on five, they took them off. 4 of o the girls had jeans on, Glenda and a black girl had short skirts on, one of the guys lifted the black girls skirt, nice pink panties over a large round ass but the girl stood up and pushed her skirt down. He moved to Glenda, lifted her skirt, 2 round globes separated by a thong. She parted her legs and shook her ass. The guy went whoa and grabbed her, grinding himself against her, she leaned forward. 3 guys grabbed her and took her inside, I followed, Glenda, you sure about this, she looked at me and nodded, one of the guys said the old guy knows her, come on. They took her to an upstairs room, joined by 5 others on the way. Her skirt came off, the thong, she was shaved, she was bent over the end of an old lounge, a guy walked up and she took his cock in her mouth as a guy moved behind and pushed his cock into her pussy, fucking her quickly, she didn't object and I watched as her mouth and pussy were continually fucked by the guys. Every time one pulled out, his cock was shiny with cum, her pussy leaked, one guy pulled out and moved his shiny cock to her ass and I watched as it slowly but easily slid into her, he moved over her, her pussy was wet with cum, opening as he fucked her ass, 2 others fucked her ass, I had undressed by this time and they said give hubby a go, I didn't tell them I wasn't, as I pushed up into my cousins ass, wet, hot, slimy but tight and didn't last long before I added to the cum that was already there. Finally, she got up and said, that's enough guys, no more, she dressed and we went back to our hotel room. We showered, she slept, then when she got up apologized for what happened, but wasn't sorry and said she hadn't had so many orgasms for years. 2 nights later, this time with a short dress, no panties, she was up there again taking on all cummers including the biggest cock I had ever seen stretch her pussy which stayed open for quite some time after he had finished with her. I did her ass again, this time before anyone else, she was warm and tight and throughout the next 3 weeks traveling I fucked her many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous