Tina's Sleepover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And in my mind I'm picturing it, like I'm watching a porn movie, of me, still wearing my red nylon warmup jacket, leaning back on a couch while a slim young Italian-looking girl with wavy hair and pointy tits and cocoa-hued nipples is bobbing up and down on my dad-cock. And I realize that it's getting kind of warm so I unzip my warmup jacket and pull it open.

Finally Tina pulls her mouth off my cock, puts one more kiss on the tip, and tells me, "Hold that thought, Doug."

She took three steps over to the large tote bag she brought with her and reached in and came out with a little pair of scissors with a tip that was bent slightly, and when I see the scissors I think: She's really planned this out. I'm wondering what else is in her plans for ... for tonight? For the weekend? She came back and stood directly in front of me. Then she reached for the crotch of her tights, took the crotch seam between her thumb and fingers and pulled it out from her - and cut it open.

She kneeled back on the couch, with her slashed tights right in front of my face.

"Rip 'em, Doug."

The was no mistaking what she wanted, and there was no uncertainty about what I wanted to do now. I wanted to rip open the crotch of those slutty tights and stick my cock through it and into the cunt that I was sure was already wet and ready.

I grabbed the torn edges of the tights and yanked. The sound of the ripping fabric went into my brain like a knife and I felt my cock get even harder.

And part of what got my cock harder was the sight of Tina's shaved pussy. My yank had torn a hole in the tights big enough that I could see her pussy - all of it. And what I saw was, first, that her pussy was completely - and recently - shaved. It looked silky smooth, but because of her dark hair I was still able to see its "shadow." And I had a full view of her plump pussy lips. And they looked dark and ... succulent ... due to her olive-hued skin. They reminded me of nothing so much as a fleshy, ripe fig, and I wanted to run my tongue through them and sink my teeth into them. Maybe - probably! - later.

Tina pushed my hands away from the ripped fabric and lifted herself so her pussy - her plump, shaved pussy was right over my cock ...

And all of a sudden I thought, "Is she ready? I mean, to take a man-sized cock all the way in her like this?"

"Tina, honey, are you sure you want to do this? I mean, I don't want to hurt you or anything ..."

But Tina smiled and chirped enthusiastically, "Oh, no, you don't have to worry any about that - Jen...," and then she suddenly seemed to catch herself, "I mean, I been practicing with my mom's vibrator - one of 'em, anyway - so you don't have to worry about hurting me."

Did she - did Tina - almost say my daughter's name? Like, "Jenna and I have been practicing ...?" and then lowered her slick pussy straight down onto my cock ...

And for the first time in 17 years my cock is inside someone who is not Janet. And it feels incredible!

Tina - Tina's cunt - is young, and it's tight, but she is so slick that my cock goes in easily. And I am in the grasp of fresh young teenage cunt. The inside of Tina's cunt feels wonderful - either like warm velvet, or else like hot, wet silk. It's fantastic - it's the nicest cunt I've ever been in. But before I can say anything Tina moves her hips back and forth in kind of a "shuffling" motion, then starts rocking herself up and down on my cock.

"Fuck, Doug, I been fantasizing about this - having your cock up inside me - for years."

I had to find out, and also, just to tease her a bit.

"Oh? So ... how many years have you been fantasizing about this?"

I thought I'd pull her chain a little. "Oh? So ... how many years have you been fantasizing about this?"

"Maybe since I was seven. Now can you just shut up and let me ride your pony?"

I shut up and let Tina "ride my pony." The best way to describe what she was doing was that she was screwing herself on me, like she was trying to make up for all those years of fantasy in a single evening.

And while my hot teenage equestrienne is pleasuring herself I'm reaching out and playing with her tits a little. Just held them at first, but then I started playing with them, not like earlier, but then I started playing with those stiff brown nipples, not hard, but just squeezing them a little, rolling them between my fingers ...

Until Tina said, almost hissed, "Doug - squeeze my tits, Doug - hard!"

... and she came.

She came hard. She threw her head back, and her hips jerked one, two, three times.

"Oh, fuck, Doug! Fuck! I've wanted that for so long."

When her body stopped jerking she smiled and kissed me on the nose and then she laid her head against my shoulder. And it was nice - very nice. And I'm wondering which of us is the naive teenager and which of us is the mature, experienced adult.

Then I guess she's got her second wind because she lifts her head from my shoulder and looks at me in the eyes - and it's like she's challenging me, like she wants another go.

And that's what she does. She braces her hands on my shoulders and sets out on another pony ride. But just when she gets going she stops and lifts herself off my cock. She stands up, then takes my two hands and has me stand up. Then she turned and fell back onto the couch, then spread those slim young thighs and pulled me down on top of her, and in her, and she starts telling me, almost hissing,

"Now, Doug - rape me. That's why I had my dad drive me over here tonight - so Jenna's father could rape me."

And this stunned me. Because there were two messages in what Tina just told me. One, that she wanted - has been wanting - "Jenna's father" to rape her.

And two, she had her dad drive her here for that purpose - she had her dad drive her to a situation where she was expecting - hoping -- to be raped.

I had to say something - you can't be told something like that and be "Oh - okay." You've got to say something, but the only thing I could think of was to go along.

"So, you really want that? You want to be raped?"

"Yeah, I want that - I want you to rape me - I came over here tonight so you could rape me. Can you do that, Doug - can you rape your daughter's little slut girlfriend?"

One hour ago the answer would have been an immediate, resounding "NO!" But right now, after Tina's little "orientation" talk, there wasn't anything I wanted to do more than fuck the shit out of this little tramp who was asking - begging! - me to do just that.

So by now I know that I do - I want to "rape" my daughter's "little slut girlfriend." But I also know that what a grown man's body could do to a young girl's body might be more than Tina's fantasies and her lust are able to handle. But I thought that maybe I could do it in a way that would satisfy both our fantasies.

"Alright, you little slut. You think you can tease men like that - shake that cute little ass around and flash your naked cunt and nothing will happen? Well, you're wrong - you've been asking for it, and you're going to get it - good!"

I don't know if my words are turning Tina on, feeding into her fantasies of being raped, but they were sure getting to me. Tina doesn't say anything back to me, so I grab her by the shoulders and force her into the couch and start slamming my hips - my cock - into her.

"There, take that, you little cunt! Is that what you wanted - what you wanted when you had your daddy drive you over here?"

But all Tina says is "More!"

So I keep hammering into her cunt, hard, but I'm still holding myself back, still only ninety percent of what my mind - and my cock - really want to do.

But instead of getting some kind of submission from her, Tina cries,

"Stop holding back, Doug. I'm a dirty little slut - rape me like I deserve - rape me like you really want to."

I guess that my "ninety percent" isn't enough, isn't what Tina wanted when she said she came over to be raped. So I say to myself, "What the hell ..." If I go too far then it's up to Tina to tell me.

But secretly, I hope that it's not too much.

So I give up on any restraint and start pounding my cock into her, so hard that it hurts my pubic bone, and I know that Tina's gonna have sore pubes tomorrow, too. And I start calling her names - whore, slut, cunt. And it's not a performance I'm putting on for her - I really mean the words I'm saying. Right now, to me, this teenage girl, my daughter's best friend since grade school, is a whore and a slut and a cunt.

I feel her slim arms around me, and each time I call her a filthy name she clutches her fingers and I feel her nails digging into the flesh of my back.

And basically, Tina, my teenage daughter's slut little girlfriend, is getting what she says she wants from me - to be raped by her girlfriend's father.

And sooner than I would have thought, Tina is cumming. Her hips jerk and her nails dig into my back and she is babbling nonsense - "Oh!" "Fuck!" "Cum!" "Shit!" "Whore!" "You bastard!" "You filthy fucker!"

And I'm trying to hold back, but the whole situation is getting to me. Getting to my cock, but also getting to my brain. I'm feeling Tina's smooth young skin against my body and I smell her scent - sweat, and lust, and a little musky cologne - and the feeling of her slick, already-cum cunt holding my cock as it slips through it ...

And then I feel that slick, silky cunt spasm as she's starting to climax again ...

And there's no way I can take it anymore, and I bury my face in that rich tangled hair and slam my cock into her for what I know will be one last time, and all the excitement that's been building up in me since - since she first took off her raincoat and I got a look at the trashy get-up she's wearing - came out of me - and into that teenage cunt - in five, six, seven spurts ...

And Tina locks her legs around my hips and digs her nails into my back, even harder, and sinks her teeth into my shoulder and then lets go and gasps, "Oh shit, Doug - oh, you fucker ..."

I return the favor, pressing my mouth to hers and biting her bottom lip ...

... and then I collapse on top of her, exhausted from the exertion and exhausted from the excitement.

I laid there on top of Tina, trying to catch my breath, and with her lazily running her bright red fingernails up and down my back.

~ ~ ~

And I'm laying here, and I'm trying to figure out - what just happened? What is happening? And hardest: How do I feel about it?

Tina invites herself over to our house and has her father drive her, and she shows up wearing this tight, trashy get-up and makes it obvious that she wants to have sex with me. And not just sex - she wants unrestrained sex - wants me to rape her - and confesses that she's wanted this for years.

And I'm thinking, this is so wrong! This is my daughter's best friend - a girl that I've known since she and my daughter were both six . And she's only 18, and there's no way I would ever think of taking advantage of a young girl, and especially one of my daughter's friends. I would never let that happen in a million years.

And yet - here I am now, lying with my cheek on Tina's soft teenage breasts, her fingers running through my hair and her nails scraping gently across my back, and I'm thinking, "I'm really liking this!"

I'm trying to catch my breath and wondering what else it is we could do while shes lazily running her bright red fingernails up and down my back ...

... when I had a thought - a very unsettling thought.

"Tina, I just came inside you ..."

She giggled, "A lot!"

"Yeah, well, you made me cum a lot! But what I'm saying is, I came inside you - I didn't pull out before I came, and we didn't take any ... precautions."

Tina just shrugged, or at least as much as she could shrug with my body practically covering hers.

"No worries. I'm on the pill. My friend gets 'em for us."

Us! Which 'us?' Is Jenna part of the 'us?'

And then I had an even more disconcerting thought: Is Jenna the "friend?"

"How about we take a break, Doug. I got lots more plans for us."

A break sounded good right now. But more plans? Like she has plans?

"Let's go up to your bedroom and watch some porn. Jenna says you got lots of really hot porn sites on your computer."

Holy shit! My daughter knows about my "recreational" computer use? And from what Tina just said it sounds like she's investigated a few of them, or maybe more than a few! Is this what they mean when they talk about "clearing your browser history?"

~ ~ ~

On the way upstairs I had a thought: Maybe I should go into the second drawer of my dresser and get out the little plastic bottle of generic Cialis. Sometimes Janet and I like to "party" when Jenna is staying overnight with a friend, and while I'm nowhere close to being "over the hill," I'm not 16 any more either. And something tells me that spending time with Tina is going to put my ... abilities ... to the test.

And what about the bed sheets? It's sounding like if Tina and I continue with ... with what we just started ... then the bed's going to get messed up real good, and the sheets will probably end up getting a lot of ... stuff ... on them. And there's gonna be no way I'll be able to explain that kind of mess to Janet. Maybe I'll change the sheets and pillow cases, and then so it won't be too obvious I'll do an entire load - maybe two loads - of laundry so it'll just look like I got bored or wanted to do something nice.

Anyhow, Tina and I came upstairs because she said she wanted to watch porn with me and that my daughter "says I got a lot of really hot porn sites on my computer."

We went into the "office" - the room I used to think of as my office until just a few minutes ago. I sat down and got logged-in and brought up a browser window, and while the computer was going through its usual start-up routines and delays I got another chair and pulled it over so Tina and I could watch together. But when I offered it to her she said she'd rather sit on my lap. "That way we'll both be able to see good - and maybe do other things if we happen to find something interesting."

I got a big bath sheet from the closet and threw it over the chair so we don't stick to the vinyl and then sat down and held out my arms for Tina to sit on my lap. She's still "dressed" the way she was when we were fucking downstairs - her tits naked and still wearing the tights that she and I ripped open. She snuggled-in to me (with a few moves that weren't strictly necessary for seating security) while I typed some (well-known) Web addresses into the URL bar on the browser.

I was intending to go to a few of the major porn sites that had very large collections / selections of ... okay, of filth, but before I could even enter a search on PornHub Tina says, "Jen tells me that you know a lot of sites with teenage girls."

I thought that before I make a big mistake, first I should check to see just how much Tina - and Jen - actually know before admitting to anything.

"Did Jen tell you any names in particular?" hoping that she'd draw a blank, or even better, that she was just bluffing.

No such luck.

"She said there's lots of entries for names like "Hotteenz.com" with 'teens' spelled with a "z," and "TeenageLibertines" and stuff like that. And she said there was a really good one called Lilcunts. But go to whichever ones turn you on the best."

Well, I guess that put an end to any hopes I might have for wiggling out of this. So I entered the address for Hotteenz (with a z) and clicked on GoTo and in a few seconds the large screen was completely filled with pictures of ... well, hot teens.

I gave Tina time to look around the screen and I tried to notice which of the little "thumbnail" photos she'd pause at a little longer. The only thing I could see was that she seemed to spend the most time looking at the photos with three people in them. Also, those with just two girls, and that made me wonder ... if she and Jen ... Well, of course they probably had. And that's no problem for me. But it also made me wonder about what other "interests" Tina any my daughter share.

Since she didn't point and say "That one," I asked her, "Do you have an idea of the kind of videos we should watch?"

She hesitated, but just for a moment.

"Yeah. I think I wanna see ones where the guys are kinda rough with the girls.

"Oh, yeah, and ones with a girl and an older - like, dad-age - guy."

And like Tina said when we sat down with her sitting on my lap, we were both be able to see good - and we were able to "do other things" each time we happened to see "something interesting."

So we must've watched parts of 20 videos, and most of 'em got us turned on to one degree or another. But when we got to one that showed a girl and two guys about the same age, Tina pointed and said, "Let's do this one," so I clicked on it.

It looked like it was taken in a high school girl's bedroom, like the girl had two guys up to her room and her parents weren't home. The girl looked to be about Tina's size and her body was kind of like Tina's, with the slim legs and the firm round butt and the pointy developing tits, but unlike Tina the girl was blond and fair-skinned, so her nipples were a pale coral color instead of Tina's chocolate brown points.

The whole video was kind of predictable - to me, at least. The girl invited the guys into her room, telling them that her folks were working late and wouldn't be home for hours. The boys took this as an invitation and started peeling her stretchy tube top off over her head and feeling and sucking her titties - which were, indeed, very much like Tina's, only a lot paler.

And the guys weren't at all gentle about it. The guy behind her started with squeezing and massaging her tits but very quickly moved on to mauling them with his hands and tugging and pinching her pale coral nipples. And while they're feeling her up the guy that is hugging her from behind reaches around and unbuttons her cutoff jean shorts, and without being told the girl pushes them down herself.

The guy facing her was kissing her sloppily and using one hand to finger-fuck her pussy and the other hand to squeeze her ass so hard that you could see the red finger marks on her pale skin. And all the time the girl seems to be really into it - her eyes close and head fell back against the guy who's mauling her tits and she seems to be liking the fingers that are stroking and probing her pussy so hard.

I tried to glance at Tina, to see if she's liking her choice. I think she is, because she's squirming on my lap, rubbing her pussy on me through the tear in those slutty tights that she's still wearing. And the stimulation she's obviously getting from this is causing her pussy to squeeze out the cum that I put there less than an hour ago, and it's dripping onto my lap and my cock. And it's wet, and it's warm from being inside her, and it makes me think that maybe my cock would like to feel that warm wet hole again - soon.

I won't got into detail describing the video. The two guys force the girl to her knees between them and make her suck both of them off. Then they pull her up and practically throw her on the bed, and one guy gets between her legs and fucks her while the other one stands next to her head and she turns and opens her mouth and he fucks her mouth while the other guy is fucking her pussy. Then the two guys trade places and the guy who was fucking her lays down on the bed and the other guy gets her on her hands and knees and fucks her from behind, doggy-style, while she goes down - all the way down! - on the first guy.