Tina's Sleepover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video finishes with the guy who's fucking her mouth cumming on her face and lips and she smears his still-oozing cock around on her face while the guy behind her leaves her pussy leaking a nice creampie.

Pretty standard stuff, but exciting because the kids were good-looking and the video quality was good. But the main thing was that the girl got treated rough, face-fucked and tossed around and rough-handled - and seemed to enjoy being treated like a fucktoy by the two guys.

The question was, is this what Tina wanted to see - to experience - with me?

"What'd you think of that one." From the way she'd been squirming on my lap and sliding her bare pussy around on my cock I was pretty sure that the action had gotten to her, at least some.

"Yeah, it was pretty straightforward - the fuck 'n' suck stuff, anyway."

"Was the sex ... was it as rough as you wanted to see?"

"Yeah, it was OK, I guess." Then she seemed to think about it a little more. "I guess I liked it when the one guy threw her on the bed and they spit-roasted her ..."

So young, "inexperienced" Tina is already familiar with "spit-roasting."

"But I guess the part I liked most was at the start, when they made her get on the floor and made her suck both of 'em off."

I wasn't expecting that, but ... good to know, I guess.

"Let's watch another one, okay, Doug?"

We clicked through pages until Tina stopped me at a vid that pictured two girls and a guy.

"That looks hot - let's watch that one."

I wanted to tease her a little, but I also wanted to know - why that one?"

"Hey, Doug, haven't you heard that girls like to have fun, too, and they don't always need a man to do it. But this one - the two girls are hot, but in different ways. And there's still a guy - and a cock - for them to have fun with, too."

So Tina likes - or at least like the idea of - girl-girl stuff. And once again, that made me think of Jenna, and if she and Tina ..., and how'd I'd feel about that.

And this time I found myself starting to get aroused by the idea of ...

So I clicked on the video. It started with the guy watching the girls do stuff - kissing and feeling and sucking each other's tits and fingering each other's pussies. One of the girls was kind of curvy and had short blond hair and pink nipples and the other girl was slimmer and had long dark hair and her tits were smaller than the blond's but still well-defined and nice.

And seeing these tits, and the two contrasting kinds, reminds me that there's a girl sitting on my lap, right here, now, and that she has tits - lovely, young, hot tits. I moved my hands up from her hips and started playing with her breasts while we watched the girls' action on the monitor.

Once the two girls finish kissing and fingering each other - but not cumming - they turn on the guy and "force" him down onto the bed and then tease him 'til he's got a very nice hard-on sticking up from his crotch, and then they ride him - the dark girl rides his cock and the blond rides his mouth, and the two girls lean forward and kiss and play with each other's tits while they're fucking him.

The blond on his mouth cums first. She shifts her hips back and forth and rubs her pussy on his mouth and face and ends up having a real bucking orgasm. When the girl riding his cock sees this she reaches down with her finger and starts rubbing herself, and that's when the guy bucks his hips and groans and cums in her, and that's when the girl riding him cums. Hot!

But then, the piece de resistance - the girl on his cock moves up and puts her pussy right over his face and makes him eat her creampie.

It was Tina who made the first move.

"Give you any ideas? How about it, Doug - horny enough for another round?"

I was horny enough. For me, the question was, "has the Cialis kicked in yet? Since my naked cock had been pressing itself into the crack of Tina's bare ass for at least 20 minutes, I assumed that "yes" would be a safe answer.

"You think you're up for another round ...," and I almost said "little girl," but then thinking that Tina, at 18, might be insulted by this quip, I said, simply, "... Tina?"

She stood up, and when she did I realized how much I liked feeling her weight on me. In fact, she had some ideas that would address that need.

"C'mon, Lover," and she grabbed my hand and led me off to Jenna's bedroom. And that provoked some other thoughts. First, I wouldn't be cheating on my wife in her own bed.

More interesting, though, would be that I'd be fucking Tina, my daughter's girlfriend, on my own daughter's bed! The more I thought about that, the nastier the thought became.

But also, the "mature familiarity" Tina's was assuming simply with the words "C'mon, Lover." Not what I was expecting from a teenage girl my daughter's age.

But like I was told, I "c'mon'd" to my daughter's bedroom. When we got there Tina turned to me and said, "I don't think there's much use for these old tights now, do you?"

I stood there, not saying anything, and Tina had to prompt me with "Maybe you could help me finally take them off, OK?" and placed my hands on her waist and gave my fingers a little push.

I hooked my thumbs inside the waist band of the torn, too-small tights. Then I realized - that this is a rare opportunity, a fantasy for guys my age - the chance to take a pair of tights off a willing young girl. And I wasn't going to rush it!

I got on my knees on the bedroom carpet and I slowly began to peel down the tights. The were so tight on Tina that I could only do it inch by inch, but that made it just that much more exciting. I pulled on the back first, forcing them down and over Tina's shapely round butt. When I got them half-way down the crack I moved my thumbs around and peeled down the front, revealing the very slight bulge of her tummy.

And I couldn't resist - I put my lips to that soft-firm tummy flesh and moved my hands back to her ass and pulled her to me - to my lips - and savored the contact. And that's when I felt Tina's hands on my head, and she's stroking my hair, slowly, gently. And I'm picturing myself, kneeling down in front of this teenage slut-goddess and kissing her naked belly while she strokes my hair. And I can't decide whether the picture is loving, or is it perverted? And I decide that it's both, and that it's perfect.

But then Tina presses down on my head, just a little - a signal for me to move on. I put a final kiss on her belly and move my hands around her again and tug the tights over the swell of that divine ass and I stop, and I take the opportunity to run my fingers over her bare ass, even into the warm, sweaty crease there.

Tina shivers slightly as my fingers explore that crease that I can only picture - for now.

But it's time to finish the job, and I hook my thumbs under the now-rolled-up fabric and ease it the rest of the way down, and Tina lifts one foot, then the other, for me to finally free the lower part of her body from this last bit of confinement.

I shoved the rumpled tights to the side and found that I was staring right into Tina's naked pubes - those plump, ripe, fat pussy lips that I've only seen through the tear in her ripped tights. And now it's right in front of my face, in front of my nose, ...

In front of my mouth. I grabbed her firm asscheeks and pulled her to me, pulled her pussy to my mouth and tried to burrow my face into her. Because of the angles, the best I could experience was the scent - actually, the smells - teenage girl-woman, the tang of pee, and male sperm - my male sperm. And I actually felt a little swell of pride when I thought that.

But the current situation wasn't very good for either of us. Tina lifted her leg 'til it was over my shoulder, and this opened her up - opened the gash between her legs up - enough that now I'm able to put my tongue in there, ...

And for the very first time in my life I'm tasting teenage pussy.

I was never very successful in high school. That changed when I got to college, but even then the only women who were attracted to me, at least to the point of having sex with me, were all older than me.

So now I could actually taste Tina, and feel those dark inner flaps with my tongue, and try to bury my face in her plump pubes ...

I wasn't going to deny myself any more. I stood up and guided Tina back to the bed and pushed her down on her back with her legs over the edge of the bed, and then I was able to bury my face in her pussy. And the first thing I did was use my tongue to find her clit. It was kind of small (but then, how would I know how big a 18-year-old's clit is supposed to be?). And it was very hard, very aroused - my teenage seductress's own little hard-on! But the other thing I ... detected ... was that her clit is kind of ... low in her pussy, and from the women I've known, this means that it gets lots of contact. And that means a woman who really likes fucking. Apparently, like Tina.

And I tried to stick my tongue all the way inside her, to actually get my tongue into her cunt and fuck her cunt with my tongue. I tried repeatedly but I was unable to penetrate her lovely twat as much as I wanted to. So instead I wrapped my lips around her hard little clit bud and sucked, and I bathed her with my tongue, and sucked and bathed, and nipped her - squeezed it gently with my teeth, then swirled my tongue around it again.

"Oh, fuuuckk, Doug - that's feels so fuckin' good. No guy's ever eaten my pussy before!"

And there it was again, that implication: no guy's ever eaten her pussy before ...

But that thought didn't interrupt my efforts to eat her pussy right now, and to do it so that it'll stay the best her pussy's been eaten for a long, long time.

But Tina had other plans. She gently pushed me back and put her hands under my shoulder and lifted and guided me up, but instead of guiding me in between her thighs she rolled me back onto the bed and bent down and put her mouth over my cock and in less than a minute she had me stiff and erect.

And as soon as I was erect she swung her leg across me and straddled me and mounted me, like the dark-haired girl in the last video we watched. Yes, I know, we started downstairs earlier this evening with her kneeling on me and "riding my pony." But then it was more like we were holding each other. This time, she was the one who was definitely on top, the one in the dominant position.

Now Tina's definitely the cowgirl, and she's the one who is in control of this steed.

I look up and there's this lovely, sexual almost-woman - the dusky complexion, the exotic eyes, the lipstick-enhanced lips, the dark wavy hair, the slim, girlish waist, and the perfect pointy developing breasts tipped with the milk-chocolate nipples.

I had to touch her. I put my hands on both breasts and look up at the person who is riding my cock and making it feel so good, and I know that if I give in to my feelings that I'll cum way sooner than I want. So I try to "de-focus" my mind and instead of counting backwards by sevens or reciting world series statistics I try to focus on the real-life porn show that's happening right above me, and not on the amazing sensations that my cock is experiencing from Tina's frenzied fucking and her tight, silken cunt.

And my mind drifts to Tina's father. He's at home right now, alone - presumably. I wonder if he's picturing his sexy daughter, her head thrown back and her thick dark hair flying around, riding up and down on Doug DeLeon's cock.

Or does he picture her writhing about on his cock?

Or, with his cock in his hand, is he picturing, not Tina, but a different girl, someone else's daughter? Perhaps he's even picturing ...

And I realize what I'm thinking, the picture that's playing in my mind ...

And it disgusts me that I'm picturing this ...

And it's making me even harder ...

And I look up at Tina ...

And what I see is a lovely, seductive, exotic-looking teenage girl who for some bizarre reason thinks that I should be the lucky man to enjoy the pleasures of her youthful body. Her head is thrown back and she's grinding her pelvis against me, rubbing her pussy against me while working my cock around inside her - inside her cunt.

My hands are still holding her breasts, sometimes massaging or playing with them, other times just holding them, savoring the soft feel of young skin and the young flesh beneath it. I look at Tina's face, and she returns my gaze. And in her eyes I see a myriad of emotions - happiness, lust, determination. And there is something else there, too -- something softer I can't quite put a name to.

Seeing my expression, she smiled, and then she put her hands on my chest, to brace herself, I guess, and then leaned forward, tilting her hips in a way that I'm certain ensures that my cock rubs along her clit with every thrust she makes.

She looked at me and smiled again, knowing that I knew what she was doing. Then she dug her fingers into the muscles of my chest and rubbed her sex even harder on me ...

And then she stiffened, and she forced herself against me, and I knew that now is the time for me to cum. It wasn't hard for me - I'd been laboring to control my natural response to the situation, but Tina's frantic efforts told me that it was now. I abandoned the last bits of restraint I'd been hanging onto, and as soon as my first jets hit Tina's womb she began erupting, mainly by thrusting her hips into me so hard it was almost painful. I wouldn't have sacrificed one second of this pain.

I pulled her to me and held her tightly, as tightly as I could without hurting her, and she tucked her head into my shoulder - and I kissed her lovely rich hair. When she felt that, she lifted her head and kissed my lips, tenderly, like she really meant it, I don't know why.

We laid like that for a few minutes, but then Tina lifted her head and looked at me.

"Are you ready?"

I had no idea where she was going.

"Ready for what?"

"Ready to finish what you started."

I still didn't know what Tina was getting at.

"Remember the last video we watched?"

"Yeah."

"And how it ended?"

Ohhhh ...

And just about the moment I got that realization Tina pushed herself up off me and sat her body - meaning her pussy - directly over my face.

"Ready, Cowboy?" and without waiting for me to reply lowered herself so her pussy - her wet, dripping snatch - was right over my face. Or more precisely, over my mouth.

Yes, Tina had remembered how that last video ended, with the girl - the dark-haired one - sitting on the guy's face and making him eat her pussy.

And now I was getting the same treatment.

Tina's plump, dark-complected pubes were right over me and she was rubbing her pussy - her cum-soaked pussy - over my face and my mouth - not so hard that it was hurting my lips, but hard enough that I couldn't turn my head aside.

What was it like?

It was nasty. And wonderful. Yes, I have licked a pussy (often) after I've cum in it - after all, I'm not a selfish pig! But this was unlike any of the other times. This pussy was dripping wet, not only with the cum I just put there but also from when I'd "raped" her earlier in this evening. And this pussy was above my face, and gravity was helping to make sure that my mouth got good helpings of all the juices - hers and mine -- that were in Tina's pussy.

And this time it's not my doing. This time it's the woman who is taking charge and pretty much forcing me to clean out her cunt.

And the woman is the 18-year-old best friend of my daughter. The sheer filthiness of the situation - me, a man - a father - being face-fucked by a 18-year-old - a lewd, libidinous 18-year-old - I loved it. Every fucking suffocating creampie second of it - I loved it!

"Oh, yeah, Doug - suck it - eat your cum out of my dirty little cunt, you dirty fucker!"

Yeah, that's right - right now, at this instant, I am a dirty, cum-eating fucker! The idea turns me on so much that I double-down and dig my tongue inside Tina's sodden little snatch. Then, in a moment when she stops to enjoy the feelings, my lips find her swollen clit and I wrap my lips around it and suck and lash it with my tongue ...

And between her own arousal and my added stimulation Tina cums again, and she's carful not to smash my lips during her orgasm but she does treat me to an extra dose of the juice that seems to squirt out of her cunt.

"Oh shit, Doug - suck - ohhh ... so good ...!"

... and falls forward onto me.

And we lay there like that, her pussy still over my face but not actually pressing on it, and the upper part of her slim young body lying on the bed above me so that I'm able to hug her around her waist while both of us are catching our breaths ...

Until she gently lifts herself from me and rolls to her side and puts her hand softly on my cheek, and she smiles at me.

"That was awesome, Doug." And a second thought - "I don't know if I'll ever get eaten that good again - unless you do it yourself." She laughed at her own jest.

Then she said, in the most amazingly gentle tone, "Tired, Doug?"

I replied, "Tired, Tina."

She said, "Jenna keeps a toothbrush for me in her bathroom," and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and, presumably, to clean up, I went into my bathroom to do the same. We met back at Jenna's bed.

"Together?"

"Yeah, I think I'd like that, Doug."

We straightened the sheets, rumpled from our earlier activities, then got in and pulled up the sheets and with no more intimacies settled in to sleep.

I fell asleep almost immediately. But about two hours later I woke up to find Tina snuggled in against me, breathing softly and steadily, and I got to thinking about where I am right now and how I got here:

My daughter Jenna's best friend, a young, pretty - sexy, seductive - 18-year-old girl got her own father to drive her over to our house, knowing that Jenna's father - me - would be home, alone, for the entire weekend. And how she purposely wore clothing - if you could call it that! - that was designed to demonstrate to me that, if I wanted, she was available.

And how I didn't hesitate to help her take off her trashy apparel and let her undress me, and then take my cock in her mouth, and then in her pussy - "riding my pony" - 'til she gave herself an orgasm and then practically ordered me to fuck her so hard that I was "raping her."

And then her idea that we should take a breather by watching porn, maybe to get ideas for other things we can do for ... for the rest of the weekend? And how I've found out that she likes sex where the guy - or guys - treat the girl rough, and how she apparently likes sex where she can treat the guy rough. And she proceeded to act out that preference by throwing me down and riding me like a cowgirl, and then sitting on my face and making me suck her juices plus two loads of my cum.

I fell back to sleep thinking that at this moment she's snuggling here in my daughter's bed with me.

~ ~ ~

I woke up sometime during the night to feel her curtain of thick rich hair fanned out around my cock as she was trying to force it into the back of her throat.

She lifted her head to say, "I woke up wanting the feel and taste of your cock in my mouth again. Go back to sleep, Doug."

And she's going to be here the rest of the weekend!

~ ~ ~

Stay tuned for Chapter II, when Tina finishes her sleepover with me ...