Tina's Sleepover Ch. 01

Story Info
My daughter's 18 year old girlfriend invites herself for the weekend.
11.3k words
4.5
36.7k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

Tina's Sleepover - I

© 2023 cv andrews

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My daughter's 18-year-old girlfriend Tina invites herself over for a sleepover - even though she knows my wife and daughter are out of town for the entire weekend.

Even weirder, it's Tina's dad who drives her over!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My wife Janet and my daughter Jenna had left about 45 minutes before for a long weekend with her sister Ruth. Janet had been wanting to visit her sister for almost a year, and there's no way Jenna was going to pass up the chance to spend time with her favorite aunt and her cousins. Jenna, Robbie, and Rhonda grew up together for years and were best buds until Ruth's husband Ed got the new job in Des Moines.

Since I didn't have to be home for dinner at any particular time I decided to stop by the gym to get an hour on the machines, and when I got home I headed straight for the shower. After I dried off I slipped into my nylon track suit - perfect for lounging around the house on an evening alone.

I'd just finished my bachelor dinner of cold fried chicken and leftover tomato-and-feta cheese salad that Janet had left for me, along with a Sam Adams seasonal beer, when the phone rang. Probably for Janet, or more likely for Jenna - I couldn't think of any reason why anyone would be calling me, especially at this time unless it was Janet and there'd been some kind of problem on the drive to Des Moines.

The caller ID said ALBERTINI NICOLA. My first reaction, of course, was the usual: "Who the heck is Albertini Nicola? I don't know any Albertini Nicola." But I thought the phone number looked familiar so I picked up the handset that was on the end table next to me.

I was surprised to hear a familiar voice chirp, "Hi, Mr. D!"

It was Jenna's friend Tina. Then it hit me - "Albertini Nicola" - Nick Alberts! Jenna and Tina Alberts have been friends since grade school. Now they're both 18 and starting college next year. Boy, does time fly.

Anyway, I replied, "Oh, hi, Tina. I'm sorry - Jenna's not here - she and her mother went ..."

... and before I could finish Tina broke in, "Yeah, I know - they went to visit her Aunt Ruthie for the weekend ..." She hesitated. "And that's kinda why I'm calling ..."

I didn't quite get the logic of that, but I replied, tentatively, "Oh-kayyy ...?"

"I was calling to see if it'd be OK if I came over for the weekend."

I replied, "Well, I'd love to see you, Tina, but like you already know, Jenna and her mom are in Des Moines for the weekend."

But then Tina surprised me with her response: "Yeah, I know - that's why I'd like to come over."

"Are you sure, Tina? It's just me here, and I'm ..."

"I know, Mr. D - that's why I called. And I'll leave whenever you tell me, okay?"

It was sounding like there was something special that Tina wanted to see just me about, like maybe planning something special for Jenna, though I couldn't imagine what - Jenna's birthday isn't for another ten months. Or, heaven forbid, maybe it was about her parents, or something she couldn't talk about with them.

In any case, I decided it wouldn't hurt to let her come over and I could hear whatever it was that she had to see me about so desperately.

"Sure, Tina, you can come over. Anytime that's good for you."

"Thanks, Mr. D! You won't be sorry. Promise!"

Now what could I possibly be sorry about?

I was surprised when the doorbell rang maybe 10 minutes later.

I went to the front door and opened it, and there was Tina. She was wearing a red raincoat and carrying some kind of bag - not her normal school backpack that I'm used to seeing her with all the time. This one was more like ... a "weekend bag," I'm going to call it - like a large purse or satchel, or maybe some kind of tote bag with long straps that you could carry over your shoulder.

"Hi, Tina, I wasn't expecting you this quickly. How'd you get over here so fast?"

"Oh, my dad drove me."

Her dad drove you over to a friend's house when the friend isn't going to be there?

"Does you dad know that Jenna's not home this weekend?"

"Yeah, when she was over Thursday Jenna told us that she and her mom were going to be gone all weekend."

"And he was okay with that?"

"Yeah. He said if I needed a ride home I should call him ..."

I waited for her to finish.

"... but I told him I didn't think I'd need one ..."

It took me a few seconds to process the two parts of her last statement: Her father offered her a ride home, if she needed one? But Tina told him she didn't think she'd need one??

And this explanation was OK with him? Like, he accepted it??

"Here, let me get my raincoat off - it was drizzling a little when we left, but I think it's stopped now." Tina unbuttoned the lightweight crimson raincoat she was wearing and slipped it off. "I'm just gonna put it here in the closet, OK?"

Let me tell you a bit about Jenna's friend Tina. Like I said, they've been friends since they were in the second grade together, and over the years Jenna's spent a lot of time at the Alberts' house and Tina's spent a lot of time here.

Tina was always a cute little girl with curly dark brown hair, a straight "Roman" nose, and a happy smile. Over the years, she's matured, of course. Her curly hair has become longer and richer looking. Her face has matured, too. For one thing, as she's gotten older her eyes have assumed an, almost almond-shaped, exotic look, and they go beautifully with her complexion - an olive - what I think of as "Mediterranean" - skin.

And I remember when she and Jenna used to run around the back yard in the summer in their underpants, squirting each other with the garden hose, and I remember noticing Tina's firm, straight legs, and how even then how her bottom was beginning to assume a firm, round shape. But then again - tell the truth, now! - what father hasn't noticed these kinds of things? Even if he'd never, ever do anything, still, a guy can't help noticing, right?

Tina closed the front closet door and turned toward me and smiled. "Notice anything new, Mr. D?"

It took me a few seconds, but then I realized. "You got your braces off! Good for you! Let me see that smile again."

She smiled, and again I got to see her perfect, now-straight, white teeth, thusfar unsullied by years of coffee or tea (or, god forbid, tobacco!). I also noticed her lips, which somehow seemed more full - almost, I don't know, pouty - than I remember. Part of that might be because she was wearing lipstick this time - kind of a plum or berry color that really made her lips look ... I know it sounds cliché, but they looked ... inviting.

And that made me think of something else. If I had to describe Tina's looks to another guy I'd describe her as the "slutty babysitter" of porn fantasies. Or maybe the sultry babysitter would be better. You know, the one who's always giving you "inviting" looks and finding any excuse to touch you, especially when no one else is in the room. Or when you're driving her back home at night always manages to slide her skirt up a few inches and then looks at you to make sure your watching and then looks down to her exposed thighs to let you know where you should be looking? Or who manages to put her hand on your thigh while you're driving and tells you how much she likes you - always has - and how "you have this way of making her feel "special?"

Or maybe, if it's a really long drive, to wonder if ... maybe ... there's some place where you can stop and "rest?"

Well, that's the effect that Tina's had on me the past year or so. In addition to the physical changes, she's kind of developed this ... sultry quality. Her long curly dark brown hair is tangled most of the time, but in a very seductive way, and her dark, exotic eyes get this ... sleepy look, and she looks at you with these kind of sideways glances, and when no one else is around she's got this slow way of talking and moving that's, well, downright seductive. To me, at least.

And that's certainly the effect she's having on me tonight, here in our house.

And now that she's taken her raincoat off and I've seen her new, brace-free smile, I can finally take in what she's wearing. And what she's wearing is ... not much. The first thing I notice is the tights. She's wearing just sheer white tights with pale pink swirls here and there. And the tights look really sheer, almost like they're transparent, but not quite.

And she must have purposely pulled them up to get them so tight in her crotch, to the point where the seam was practically buried between the lips of ...

And she caught me looking - and she smiled ... and I smiled back. I wasn't embarrassed to be "caught looking." She had obviously selected these tights, and how to make them fit the way they are now, so ... that's on her.

Then I looked up from her ... tights, and that took my attention to her top - or at least what there was of it. It was a pale pink, almost the same shade as the pink swirls in her tights, and it was cropped short and tied into a knot under her small-but-developing breasts.

But what really set it off was the design printed on it - a pair of full, voluptuous lips, open and relaxed - and almost the identical shade as the lipstick she was wearing. Coincidence? Or ... message?

And her dad saw this outfit before he drove her over? To our place? To me?

We were still standing there by the door, so I said that we should go on into the living room and sit down. But first I felt I had to say something.

"I've got to tell you, Tina - you look fabulous in that outfit."

She smiled, a big smile that once again showed off her "new" teeth. "Thanks, Mr. D. I wore it just for you."

She intentionally selected these specific clothes - if you could call what she was wearing "clothing" - especially for me?

She turned slowly so I could get the whole effect. And the effect - the pale tights molding her tight round butt, so tightly that you could see where the crack was, the points where her erect nipples were poking out the front of that skimpy top - the "effect" was ... arousing. It was then that I realized that things were starting to thicken inside my warmup pants.

Wanting to keep things from getting out of hand I said, "How about something to drink?"

I saw her glance into the dining room where the remains of my "dinner" were visible on the table.

"How about one of those beers?"

I smiled. "Sure - got an ID?"

She seemed confused until I said, "You bet. Comin' up."

I got two Morettis for us, and we sat down in the living room.

Trying to make conversation but not yet knowing the reason why Tina had to come over this evening I asked, "So is your mom home, too?"

"Nah, she had to go to a business meeting in Phoenix." No more explanation.

So it was just her dad and her, at home, alone, for ... for who knows how long. And he was willing to drive her over here ...? I'm still trying to figure that out, and I'm thinking, "What could Nick possibly be thinking? I mean, driving his good-looking budding teenage daughter to a friend's house when he knows that the friend - and her mother - are away but that her friend's dad would be there?

Then I got this off-the-wall idea: Is there any chance that he's doing this on purpose? Setting things up for his daughter for ...? So that sometime in the future - or maybe not so far in the future? - that he could ...? Or that they could ...?

No, I've got to be mistaken - there's no way...

On the other hand, if there's another explanation I certainly can't think of it.

Tina took a sip of her Coke and set her glass down on the end table, and then she stepped up to me, almost touching me but not quite, and just stood there looking up at me, looking into my eyes. And the expectation - the invitation - is there. I put my hands on her waist, on her hipbones, actually, and stood there like that, with my hands on her hips, looking back into her eyes, looking for some kind of a clue, or maybe a signal ...

She put her hands on mine, and I thought that I'd overstepped or mis-interpreted her desires. But instead she took my hands in hers and slid them upward, up the ten inches of bare tummy and chest between her too-small tights and her cropped top - and placed them at the hem of her top. Then she looked at my hands and where they were, then looked up into my eyes. And there was the invitation again.

I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'm a loving husband and a loving and protective father. But like a lot of guys, I'm also a slut and a horndog, and when a sexy teenage slut-wannabe puts my hands on her skimpy top and gives me the look, there's no way I'm going to refuse.

I slid my fingers under the hem of her sexy top, with the fat berry-colored suggestive lips on it, and looked into her eyes. She responded by ... by not doing anything - just waiting, almost like, "Are you smart enough to do this?"

Well, I am. So I started peeling the skin-tight top up her body and she lifted her arms at just the right time, and all of a sudden her top is off and she's standing there, naked, with her adorable - no, her provocative little tits standing out, practically begging for my attention.

By this point there is very little chance of me mis-interpreting what Tina wants to happen. I take both my hands and put them over her tits - which are simply lovely. Like I said, she has this olive-looking skin, and that makes her pointy nipples and her areolas - the puckery flesh around her nipples - dark, almost cocoa-colored, and I start gently squeezing those lovely developing tits, running my fingers over them in different ways, drawing my fingertips out to the very ends of her hard little nipples, then wrapping my fingers around them, then doing it all over again.

And now that I know she's down with my touching and stroking her breasts, I know that I can do more. I take a small step back so I can bend down and put my lips over her left nipple. I start by simply caressing it, holding it between my lips, then increasing the pressure, just a little bit. Then I start using my tongue. First I swirl it around the aroused nipple, then I use it to flick her nipple gently, once, twice. And then I switch to her left breast, her left nipple.

And while I'm doing these Tina puts her arms gently around my head, to hold me to her, but not too tightly, and she starts talking:

"Oh, that's it, Doug. Suck my tits - suck my sweet little teenage tits." And I notice that I'm "Doug" now, not Mr. DeLeon or even Mr. D.

"Do you think about my tits, Doug? When you see Jen and me, do you think about my tits? I hope you do, Doug - I try to get you to look at them whenever I can.

"And now it's actually happening - my girlfriend's dad is sucking my tits. Oh, Doug - suck me ...:

And I can't believe how she's talking. I mean, I'm her girlfriend's father, and I'm not supposed to even be looking at my daughter's friends' breasts. But in a matter of a few minutes Tina's got me taking off her shirt, and her breasts - her tits, her nipples - are in my mouth and she's telling me that she's wanted me to do this for ... how long?

She pushes me back until I'm up against the couch and then pushes-guides me down, and then she kneels on the couch and straddles me,. She leans forward and puts a nipple up to my mouth, 'til the hard nub is brushing against my lips, and by reflex I open my mouth and take that nipple back into my mouth, and I lick and suck and nibble it, and Tina's forcing her breast farther into my mouth.

"Oh, god, Doug, suck it! Don't hold back ..."

... so I kinda go a little crazy on her tit, 'til I'm afraid that I'm losing control and she's not going to like it, but she only groans, and then she pulls herself back, away from me ... and shoves her other tit into my mouth

And when I've apparently sucked her tits enough she pulls back and she puts her face close to mine. From the way we are, I think she wants me to kiss her, but before I can do anything she starts rubbing her lips - those pouty, berry-colored lips - across mine, so I open my mouth, just a little, and she grabs my bottom lip with hers, and we just kiss and nibble and mouth each other for a while.

And this is the hottest kissing I've ever done - better than anything I've ever done with Janet, better than anything with Karen K. in college, even better than my first real make out session with Beth Jordan at a party in the 9th grade. And I'm wondering how Tina got so good. Do she and Jenna practice things like this? And if Tina's this good, how is ...

But now Tina's pulls her lips off mine and gets this wicked kind of look. She lifts herself off me, then slides down my body 'til she's kneeling in front of me. She grabbed the waist band of my nylon warmup pants and said "Lift!" and I lift my butt and she expertly - surprisingly expertly - slides the warmups down and freeing my cock from the only thing that had been holding it back for the last - well, for however long it's been since Tina took off her raincoat and told me that the outfit she was wearing was "especially for me."

"Step."

I stepped out of the warmups puddled at my feet. Tina took them and flung them to the side and they ended up hanging on a lampshade at the other end of the couch.

My cock, now that it was free of the constraint of my warmups, was showing the effects of Tina's tits and our make-out session and was sticking straight up from my groin. Tina leaned forward and took it between her thumb and forefinger. And she looked at it. She moved it around, looking at it first one way, then the other, and then when she decided that she had inspected it enough she bent her head, extended her tongue, and licked it.

So now I'm looking down at my crotch, and I'm seeing this mass of wavy dark brown hair hovering around my cock. And then Tina, almost like she's aware of what I can see - or can't see - moves back a little, and now I can see as her tongue slithers around the crown of my cock. She's licking around it like she's bathing it, trying to get it good and wet as she scoops up all the tastes, and I'm glad that I showered when I came home from the gym, although with all the teasing and the nipple play that's happened since then there's probably some man-taste there now.

Tina wrapped her lips around me, just below the rim, and started bobbing her head up and down, like she's trying to jack-off the rim of my cock. And the feeling is amazing. No one's ever done that to me, and I'm wondering where she picked up this particular technique.

Then with one last bob of her head Tina takes her mouth off my cock, looks at it again, sticks her tongue out, and tries to drive it into my peehole. And she keeps doing this, stabbing the fleshy little hole, then running the tip of her tongue around in it as much as she can, then sucking whatever fluids she's been able to coax out of it before doing it all over again.

Then without warning Tina stops licking and sucking my tip, opens her mouth, and takes my entire cock inside it. And I'm not going to tell you that I have such a humongous cock that little Tina was unable to get the whole thing in her mouth. I'm probably quite average, and Tina took all of me into her mouth on the first try - although once again, I have the feeling that she might have been practicing this kind of thing, perhaps with her girlfriends, perhaps with ...

And to tell the truth, working her mouth up and down the length of my cock in fact doesn't feel quite as amazing as when she was using the tip of my cock as an ice cream cone. On the other hand, it's really exciting to watch that wavy brown hair - that wavy young brown hair - sliding up and down my cock.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers