Tina's Sleepover Ch. 06 - Jen's Idea

Story Info
"Jen's idea" leads us to complete openness-about everything!
8.9k words
4.58
5.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

Tina's Sleepover - VI : Jen's Idea - Our New Normal

© 2023 cv andrews

JANET (" Mom ")

"Mom, have you ever done stuff with other girls?"

That's what my 18-year-old daughter, Jenna, asked me, just a few nights after I got back from my sorority reunion weekend with my old college roommate, Carol.

And her husband. And their strapping teenage son.

And my very first thought when I stepped in the door of our home was, "What if Doug wants to have sex?"

And if he did, would he notice that Carol's husband Hank's and their son Josh's cum was probably still inside me from our one last fucking session this morning just before we left?

And if he did notice ... how would he feel about that ...?

"Mom, have you ever done stuff with other girls?"

"What, Dear?"

"I mean, have you ever fooled around with other girls?"

"What do you mean, 'fooled around?'" even though I knew she wasn't referring to playing Barbies or hanging out at the mall.

"Mom! Don't play dumb. You know what I mean - sex stuff!"

Yes, I know darned well what she means. But where to go with this? Jen's 18, and she obviously knows about sex - plenty, considering how her closest friend Tina spent a weekend alone with my husband while Jen and I were visiting my sister in Des Moines. And she's entitled to an answer, and it's important that I answer her honestly and don't lie to her. But what - and how much - to tell her?

"Well, when I was in high school" (actually, junior high school!) "a girlfriend and I used to practice kissing so we'd know how to do it 'right' for when the chance to kiss boys finally came." I hoped that would be enough information.

No way.

"Is that all you did?" Jen's voice virtually dripped skepticism.

I had to come up with something more satisfying than just "practiced kissing."

"Well, when we got older we'd show each other how our breasts were developing."

"And ...?"

Obviously I was going to have to come up with something more specific - and more salacious.

"Okay, I admit - we would touch each other's breasts, to see how we were growing, or too see how soft or how firm they were." There, that oughta do it.

"Touch ...?"

"Well, we might've kissed ..."

And that's a lot more than I ever thought I'd ever tell a daughter of mine. But then Jen started to get a whole lot more inquisitive - and more specific.

"How about you and your roommate Carol, when you were in college?"

Okay, we're well out of the "vague high-school recollections" phase now.

"Yes, well, we might've talked about our own experiences in high school ..."

"And ...?"

"And, okay, maybe we might've tried doing some of them with each other ..."

"And that's all - for two years, that's all you and Carol ever did?"

All of a sudden I got an idea.

"How about you? Have you and Tina ever 'fooled around'?" There, that oughta put a quick end to this conversation.

"Whadda you think, Mom?"

Uh-oh, this is not going to be as easy as I hoped.

"Knowing you - and knowing Tina - I'm going to guess that you have." I waited for her to answer - say something. "Am I right?"

"Yeah, Tina 'n' me have fooled around with each other." Then she added, "Fool around."

Guess that answers that question. I waited. Still no more information.

"Well ... what did - do - you and Tina do?"

"Oh no! You don't get off that way, Mom, you gotta tell me about you 'n' Carol - and anyone else!"

No way out. I'm going to have to answer Jen's questions or risk losing open communication with my teenage daughter.

With a sigh that was only slightly exaggerated I said, "Okay, you win. And I guess there's no harm in telling you - you probably have your own suspicions anyway so I might as well ...

"Yes, Carol and I did some exploration ..."

"Exploration! Oh, come on, Mom!"

"Okay." I thought maybe if I made it short and sweet that I could end this discussion and get away. "Yes, Carol and I kissed each other - all kinds of kissing ..."

"Where? Where did you and Carol do your 'all kinds of kissing?'"

Damn!

"Well, since you ask, we did it pretty much everywhere ...," and I waited to see if that was sufficient explanation.

Nope.

"Okay, we kissed and each other breasts, and we might've kissed each other's ... each other between the legs ..."

"You mean you kissed each other's pussies."

"Yes, I guess that's what I mean."

"You might have??"

"Okay, yes, we did."

"Did what?"

"Kiss each other's pussies."

"How often?"

Uh-oh.

Could I really tell her - tell my daughter - that most days Carol and I would eat each other practically every day for most of two school years. And that sometimes that eating was after one or the other of us had just come back from a date, and that sometimes the date ...

No, there's no way I could tell my daughter that.

"We'll, we might do it several times a week."

I hoped that was sufficiently salacious that I didn't have to admit that we actually did each other at least twice a day, every day, for two whole years.

I guess it worked. But now she had more questions.

"Did you ever lick each other's bums?"

"No, we never did that ...," and all of a sudden, after all those years, why hadn't we ... licked each other's assholes? I sure like it enough when Doug did it - when he does it - to me.

"No, we didn't."

Jen was silent for a while. Until, that is, she began on a whole new line of interrogation.

"So, was it good to get back together with Carol last weekend?"

"Yes, it really was great to see her again, and to see Hank again. And their son Josh is such a nice young man ..."

"MOM! You're not going to try and tell me that all you did all last weekend was 'see' Carol and how nice her family is - you did a lot more than just 'seeing' and you know it!"

"Jenna DeLeon! What are you implying ...?" I almost said, "How dare you accuse me ...," but then I stopped. I stopped because I knew how high-and-mighty that would sound - but also ... because I knew that what she was implying was absolutely true.

"C'mon, Mom, when you phoned us Monday and said you'd be staying a day longer Dad and I knew what the story was."

So they figured out that the long - now longer - weekend was not just one of sorority-days nostalgia.

And Dad - Doug? Jenna and her dad shared their suspicions of what was happening that weekend?

And that their suspicions were absolutely, one-hundred percent right. That I spent the entire long weekend, from when I joined them in the condo that Thursday evening until our final goodbyes Tuesday morning, sucking Carol's hard nipples and swollen clit and using "toys" on each other, and getting fucked by her husband Hank while we watched her football linebacker son fuck his mother, and then both of them fucking me at the same time, and then both of them fucking Carol while I crouched over her face and she ate me so hard that I squirted on her and Hank ...

And I'm pretty sure that Jen saw it all over my face - the shame of being 'caught' - and the excitement of remembering everything that we did that weekend.

But before I could say anything more - that is, if I could even think what to say - Jen hopped over and kissed me and said, "It's alright, Mom," and kissed me again.

How the hell could it be alright - any of it?

Than there was the way Jenna was kissing me. She didn't kiss me once or twice, like to reassure me. She kept her lips against mine, and I could feel her making them soft, and then she started moving her lips against mine, and my reflexes took over and I started moving my lips with hers, and all of a sudden it was like I was back a few days ago, when Carol and I ...

And one of Jenna's arms was behind my head, holding me in place against her lips while her other arm ... was sliding down my hip to the place where my legs meet, and she was pressing and rubbing me there through the satin fabric of my lounging PJs ...

And my daughter, my eighteen-year-old daughter, is kissing me sensually while her hand is rubbing my pussy, and I can't help myself and without thinking I start lifting my hips back against her hand and her fingers probe a little deeper, forcing the silky fabric farther into my pussy, and the way the cloth slides in I know that I'm already very wet there.

But then my daughter takes my bottom lip between her teeth and squeezes 'til it hurts, just the least bit, and when she does that I feel a twinge in my pussy and I feel myself getting even wetter. Then Jen slides down my body and hooks her thumbs over the elastic waist of my pajamas and without her saying anything I lift my hips and she slides the silky fabric down and off over my feet ...

And my daughter puts her head on my thighs and kisses me there, and then she gently presses my thighs apart - she didn't have to press hard - they seemed to open on their own - and my lovely, sexual daughter starts eating my pussy.

And, no, she's not as good as Carol - yet. But she and her girlfriend Tina have obviously been practicing some moves because in ten seconds I'm cumming, and I'm biting my lip and squeezing one breast while my other hand presses my daughter's face against my thrusting pussy, and I feel her hand worming its way between my ass cheeks, and a finger plays with my asshole while my clit is being sucked to another orgasm.

And as I start to come down from my climax I'm thinking, I've just been sucked to a fantastic cum by my teenage daughter, and I'm ashamed because I've just been sucked to a fantastic cum by my teenage daughter, and I liked it, and I want it to happen again.

And I want to return the favor.

How messed-up is that?

Then Jenna slid up my body and kisses me again, and now her lips have that familiar taste, a taste that they didn't have when she first kissed me, just a few minutes ago, and she says,

"Don't worry, Mom - it'll all be alright."

~ ~ ~

I suppose the whole thing might be my fault.

Yes, I had cooperated - or perhaps colluded would be a better word - with Jen and her girlfriend Tina for Tina to spend the weekend with my husband Doug, most likely fucking his middle-aged ears off. But there was a reason for that. I knew - know - that men of a certain age start to feel that they've missed out on something, and that they often do stupid - sometimes destructive - things to find what it is they think they're missing out on. And my idea was that if my Doug could get his ashes hauled (does anyone even use that expression any more?) with my daughter's little teenage wannabe-slut friend, Tina, that maybe he'd feel that he wasn't really missing anything at all.

But this was different. I had arranged that, knowingly and on purpose, to solve or prevent a problem. My weekend with Carol - and Hank, and Josh - was not for that. The weekend with Carol and her family was purely for sexual excitement. No high-minded, noble, self-sacrificing moral reasons. No, the weekend with Carol's family was to get fucked, and fucked good, and fucked often, in as many ways as possible!

And I tell myself that, okay, the weekend with Carol's family was just "plain old cheating," maybe just a case of fending off "middle-aged angst," like what I was afraid Doug might be experiencing and why I arranged for that weekend he spent with Jenna's friend Tina to happen.

But now - now! - this is different. Now I am letting my teenage daughter seduce me, and I didn't try to stop her - and I'm hoping she won't stop, that this won't be the only time. I've crossed a line, from "simple" cheating to incest.

But my daughter doesn't give me much time to think about this. Because while these thoughts are racing through my mind Jen has slid up my body - and kneeled so her pussy - her sweet teenage pussy - is right over my mouth! She put one hand behind my head and gave a little push - just the slightest of nudges - and I grab her firm asscheeks and pull her down to my mouth ...

And for the first time in two decades I'm eating sweet young teenage pussy!

I'm eating my daughter's pussy, and I don't care. Wait - that's not true - I do care! I want to do this again - and again, and again ...

~ ~ ~

Well, we did. Two more times. Once for each of us.

After I licked and sucked that delicious teenage pussy of hers to her - our - last orgasm we laid there in bed like that, holding each other and occasionally kissing each other. With affection, but certainly not with mother-daughter affection. No, these kisses were the kind of kisses that lovers give each other.

And now I need to seriously rethink things. And one is that my innocent teenage daughter likes sex - a lot. And - at least with me - she's really good at it.

And that caused my mind to remember another matter.

"Did your Dad have a good time last weekend with his little whore?"

I don't know why I keep saying things like that. Tina's a perfectly sweet girl. I've known her since she and Jenna were in second grade, and I really like her and I'm glad that she and Jen are friends. Maybe it's easier for me to think about her and Doug being together if I think of her as a slut.

"I was there too, Mom."

Oh, yeah, I had been trying to forget about that part of it, that my daughter was there, too, with Tina's father. I tried to be casual about it.

"So while your Dad was with his little ... with Tina, you were ... what? With ... her dad?"

"Yeah, Mom, while Dad was fucking Tina, I was fucking her dad."

I was almost afraid to ask. On the other hand, another part of me wanted to hear every dirty detail.

"And did he ... did you ...?"

"Yeah, Nick got me off real good."

Then she added, unnecessarily, "Lots, too."

"Jenna DeLeon - don't you talk to me that way about ... about sex with your friend's father!"

"Chill, Mom. If Tina's gonna have my dad then I should get to have her dad, right?"

I thought that something like this - like a teenage girl having sex with her friend's father - was hardly a matter of just "what's fair."

Then Jenna tried to make me look at the whole thing rationally.

"Look Mom, when you come right down to it, Tina's dad is exactly the kind of man you'd want to be your daughter's first sex. He's nice, he's kind, he gentle, I've known him for years, he's a father so he knows how he'd like someone to treat his daughter - face it, he's just the kind of man you'd want for me.

"And also, he got me off real good."

"Jenna - don't talk like that to your mother!"

But then I wondered, "How good ...?"

What on earth is happening to me??

I was surprised that my daughter had decided to put things so ... bluntly. But also, I felt myself starting to respond to her crude language.

"Well, I guess I'm glad that Nick treated you so well." What a lame response.

But then Tina had to force the issue - the underlying message.

"You know, Mom, Dad didn't spend the whole weekend just with Tina."

I'd been hoping to avoid this for as long as I could, like maybe ... forever?

"Yeah, Tina wanted some quality time with her Dad ..."

Here it comes ...

"... so Dad and I spent a couple of nights together."

My throat had gone dry.

"And by 'together,' you mean ...?"

"Yeah mom, together, in bed ...," and then she had to say it, "fucking."

Then she just had to say it again. "Yeah, Mom ... fucking. And before you get all bent outta shape remember that just a few minutes ago you and your daughter were sucking each other's clits and making each other cum - cum pretty good, as I recall - so I don't think you got any room to complain."

So finally I said what any good mother should say in such circumstances."

"Was he good - was your dad good for you?"

~ ~ ~

"Mom, Daddy, I think we all need to talk."

Thats what my daughter said, Thursday evening after we'd finished dinner.

Neither Doug nor I are used to our daughter speaking to us - to either of us, let alone both of us - in such an ... authoritative way. It must be something important. I started to experience a vague sense of dread.

"Let's go out in the living room, okay?" Jen led us into the living room and told us, "Here, I'll sit here and you two sit on the couch." We both did as Jen said.

"Look, there's been this cloud hanging around the house since ... well, since Mom got back from her 'sorority reunion' with Carol's family and Dad and I got back from our weekend at Tina's." She paused, like she was waiting for one or both of us to disagree with what she said, or else acknowledge that she was right.

Neither of us said anything., and Jen took that as meaning we both agreed with her.

"So let's all get it out on the table, okay? Mom, you pretty well know or else have a good Idea of what Daddy and I did the weekend we were with Tina and her dad. I'll start. Mom, I told you I spent the first two days and nights with Tina's dad, and the we fucked and did sex stuff almost all the time. And yes, he fucked me real good, and yes, liked it a lot. And yes - he came inside me - a lot of times, and yes, I liked it, and I liked it when he made me cum when he sucked my pussy and fingered me, and when he sucked me when he had his fingers up my ass.

"So, yeah, Tina's dad and your daughter spent two whole days having sex."

I realized that I'd been holding my breath while Jen was describing what she and Tina's father did that weekend. While I already knew about this in general, it was still ... shocking ... the way Jen laid it all our for us - for me.

"Now, Daddy, it's your turn. Tell Mom what you and Tina did the time that I was with Nick.

I think Doug realized that by now things were well past the point for delicacy or equivocation. Our daughter already set the tone for tonight. He took a deep breath and started telling me - us - "his side" of last weekend's ... activities.

"Yes, all the time that Jen was with Nick, doing the things she said, Tina and I were together, and, well, remember the things I told you, that weekend when Tina invited herself over ..."

And all of a sudden I realized that we're sitting - Doug and I are sitting - on the same couch where he "raped" our daughter's girlfriend that Friday night she came over. Could that have been just three weeks ago?

"Anyway, we did a lot of those same things." Then he decided to qualify that. "Although maybe not as frantic as we did when she came over here. And we talked a lot ..."

And just as soon as he said that - "we talked a lot" - all of a sudden I got this feeling. And it scared me. All of a sudden I had this feeling - almost like a premonition - that my life, the life that I know, what has been my life for 20 years - that that life could be in danger.

"Doug ...," I was afraid to ask, to say the words. But I had to.

"Yes, Janet?"

"Are you in love with her - in love with Tina?"

Doug reacted like he'd been slapped. But there's no way to ignore it - his feelings about Tina are so obvious they're evident to anyone who knows him - them.

"Yes, Janet, I'm in love with Tina," he waited, possibly to give me time to grasp his bluntly honest answer.

"... but Tina is already spoken for ...

"... and so am I."

He leaned over on the couch and kissed me. "I love you, Janet. I always have, and I always will. You're my partner, and you always will be."

Doug and I have been together nearly two decades, and I knew then that he was telling the truth - the truth about both things - about being in love with Tina, and about his love and devotion to me. I don't have words for the relief I felt.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers