All Comments on 'Tina's Sleepover Ch. 06 - Jen's Idea'

by cvandrews

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This has been a good series. I did read the footnote at the end. Not sure if I want to continue reading more as it comes, but it was an interesting and entertaining read...so far. Keep on writing!

ThomasEThomasE4 months ago

So...Doug ends up a cuck.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl2104 months ago

Would love to know what happened at Ruthie's! Please continue the story. Btw, awesome writing.

D&A

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The dads should have DP'd the daughters.

olblueyesolblueyes4 months ago

loved this family tale,,love the way life should be,,,but it stops at pregnancy! no babies!! many more years of sexual debauchery,,,janet has a grown daughter, too old for more,,and jen is too young,, babies later,, lolol,,one last thing,,i hate to be the english police,,,but no such word as "cleverer",,, its "more clever"

tbone231tbone2314 months ago

How about doing a story series called "Janet's Travels". You could write it from Janet's POV. You could write about her trip to her sister, then the visit to Carol's family, and other filthy excursions.

Also, all of you anti-cuckolds should get a life. Stick to ruining Loving Wives story ratings.

cvandrewscvandrews4 months agoAuthor

tbone - Thanks for your comment. Continuing the tale from Janet's point-of-view (already begun in this last chapter -- hmmm, could be interesting ...

I also appreciated your comment to the "anti-cucks." First, with Tina, Jan, a hot loving wife, and - apparently - his luscious young niece Rhonda, - if Doug is a cuck, then he's the luckiest cuck in the world. Second, I am puzzled by those readers who go to a Website named Literotica.com and then are indignant to find stories about non-marital sex. Are these the same people who would be shocked - SHOCKED! - to learn that there is gambling in the casino?

argeelogargeelog4 months ago

Overall I liked the series. This last chapter left out whether Doug got to experience Jen. There was only details about how much Janet got with Jen and Tina. No mention of Doug getting his. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

cvandrewscvandrews3 months agoAuthor

Argeelog -- Chapters 4 and 5 are almost exclusively about Doug and daughter Jen -- sorry for any confusion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous