Tina's Sleepover Ch. 06 - Jen's Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

But before we could raise a word of protest she orders Doug, "Dad, roll the two of you so you're on your back and Mom's on top of you."

It seems my husband has become rather responsive to his daughter's sexual demands, so he put his arms around me and rolled onto his back, bringing me with him so I'm facing upward, and in two seconds I'm face-to-face with my daughter's pussy.

It also seems that over the past several months I've gotten used to the sight and scent of fresh young pussy - my daughter's, and also her friend Tina's. My head starts spinning as she lowers herself and places that pussy right against my face and lips, leaving it to me to complete the act.

I do. My tongue extends, even before I can decide to do it, and touches that soft, delicate, wrinkled flesh and in what has become almost reflex now I start eating my daughter's sweet teenage flesh. She's already wet and I wonder what she's been doing to get ready for now, or if simply the idea of joining her mother and her father in their bed, during sex, was enough to get her as wet as she is.

"Suck me, Mom. Show Daddy how good you eat your nasty little girl's nasty wet pussy. Tell her, Daddy, tell your wife how hot it makes you, watching her eat my pussy - just like you do, Daddy."

Doug just moaned and pressed his wonderful cock deeper in my ass, which was spasming on its own while I'm tasting my daughter's cunt juices.

"Maybe we'll have to have a contest - the two of you take turns eating my pussy and see who makes me cum the hardest."

She stopped, then got this wicked little grin on her face.

"Winner will be the one who can make me squirt."

She wants to see who can get her off best? I decided to put the little show-off in her place - by bringing her a whole lot sooner than she was planning on. I grasped her hard little clit in my lips and I sucked it and practically lashed it with my tongue, then sucked some more, and in less than a minute she was pulling my head forward and grinding her pussy into my face and crying, "Oh SHIT! Goddamit, you bitch!"

After my daughter cums on my lips and tongue and face and leaves my mouth with that taste I've tasted so many times in the past weeks she slides down my body 'til her head is between my thighs, which I instinctively open even wider to make room for her, and she presses her face against me so that now I'm feeling the marvelous sensations that only a minute ago I was giving her.

The little witch is good, and she knows how to play me, and just when she's got me flowing with my juices and all set to have a terrific cum - she backs her mouth off me, and I sigh, almost a groan, at being denied what I was so sure I was going to experience ...

And then I feel her fingers, and then more fingers, and then knuckles, and there's no way she can be planning on doing that ... And then I feel her whole girl hand worming its way through the last bit of resistance and pops into me - into my cunt.

I don't know which was more amazing - the feeling of being stuffed with a cock and a fist at the same time, or the thought - that my daughter is fisting my cunt at the same time my husband's cock is buried all the way up in my ass.

There's no way I'm going to make this feeling last as long as I want - which right now I want to be forever. But there's also no way that I'm going to last even a minute, and all of a sudden everything inside me starts clenching up, and then it starts spasming, and I can feel my ass clenching and releasing and clenching Doug's cock and my pussy is doing ... I-don't-know-what, and all of a sudden I'm cumming so hard that I lose all control and I squirt, and instead of trying to avoid the pungent stream that I'm gushing my precious, pure daughter tries to bury her face in my squirting pussy ...

... and that's when I feel Doug's straining straining cock start to pulse in my asshole that's still compressed by Jen's fist that's still in my squirting cunt ...

... and I don't know what happened after that, except I remember feeling so empty when Jen's hand left my pussy, and then totally empty and wanting when I realized that Doug's cock wasn't in my ass any more.

And as I'm drifting off, I hear my daughter's words:

"See, Mom, I told you that it would all work out alright ..."

DOUG

"Carol emailed me. She said that she and the family are renting a cottage in the hills for a week during spring break and asked if I'd like to join them."

Notice - if she'd like to join them - not we, not me, not Jen. Just Janet.

"Are you thinking of going?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure I want to."

Then she added, "I suppose you and Jen will be visiting Tina and her father?"

So there it is. For a week Janet will be joining Carol - and her husband, and her son - to get her need for variety and whatever else satisfied, and Nick Alberts and I will spend a week with two sexy, adoring teenage girls. Now that Fawn has moved out to "live with some friends in Phoenix" it shouldn't be a problem.

And it's alright, I guess.

I'll call Nick and tell him. Or maybe I'll call Tina and Jen can call Nick.

But just when I'd come to terms with Janet's announcement-declaration-decree, she added,

"Doug? Carol and I talked. And I think, maybe the next time ... maybe you can come, too ..."

~ ~ ~

Janet went off to her weekend with Carol and her family ("and maybe the next time, you can come, too") and Jen and I went to Tina's and Nick's.

I took the week off from work and we all spent a week together. In fact, more "together" than the last time - on the second day we discovered that the king-sized bed in Nick's room was big enough for the four of us if we all cooperated.

Which we did - several times. One result of our "cooperation" being that Jen and Tina got to find out what it feels like to have two male cocks inside them at the same time.

But now Jen and I are back home, and life - our "new normal" - is becoming ... normal.

Until one night Janet tells me, "Ruthie called."

Ruthie, Janet's sister, the one whose family now lives in Des Moines. The one Janet and Jen went to visit that weekend, that very first weekend that Tina ...

"She says the eighth will be Ed's 40th birthday ...," her husband Ed, "... and she wants to throw a special birthday party for him and she asked if I'd like to come."

"What did you tell Ruthie?"

"I told her that Jen and I would love to come."

So, another long weekend trip to Des Moines to "visit" Ruthie and Ed. Like that last visit? The one that Jen told me about afterward?

"Also, she said that Rhonda ..."

Yes, Rhonda, Ruthie and Ed's 17-year-old daughter, the one who looks so great in those bikini vacation photos ...

"... Rhonda's birthday is that weekend, too. She's going to be 18 ...

"... and she asked especially if Uncle Doug could come this time ..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A NOTE TO THE GENTLE READER:

If you like the way this story has ended, you can stop here.

HOWEVER, IF you'd like to learn what MIGHT happen, read on:

MANY MONTHS LATER

"Doug, I'm pregnant."

"Daddy, I'm pregnant."

Janet went first.

"I hope it's ours, Doug,

"... but ... you know ... there've been others ...," her explanation trailed off.

"Daddy, I want it to be Nick's,"

Tina's dad,

"... but, well, you know ..."

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers