Tinder Date with Kay

Story Info
Tinder date with Kay leads to debauchery.
2.5k words
3.93
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On December 30th I matched with a Kay on Tinder. Based on every prior Tinder experience my expectation were accordingly low. Against male consensus, I don't swipe right to very many profiles and I distinctly remember swiping right for Kay; primarily it was her eyes which had a slippery silvery depth that reminded me of a young Mila Jovovich, with bonus points for food photos and being in an open marriage.

She messaged me before I had the chance and her opening line was "I was hoping to be matched with you" and I asked why that might be and commented that I too was in an open relationship but that I lacked the balls to put it on my profile. She replied "In your last picture I was imagining you had tied me up and were fucking me while choking me, trying to cum before I lost consciousness. I have and active imagination. And I don't have balls but I do have a powerful uterus. Also, I don't mean to scare you away."

I knew right away that this would have a binary outcome, either Kay was genuine and refreshingly different creature or this was some sort of fishing, social experiment or prank with me at the butt end. I tested the waters and offered to share some of my dirty writing. Instead of withdrawing with fear or shame she opened up, admitting that it was though my story had been taken directly from her fantasies and that it had made her very wet.

We chatted some more the next day, and actually right through the new year witching hour and eventually moved over to Snapchat which I'd forgotten I am too old for. Her Snapchat handle was sexykittykitten and she told me her name was Katherine. What is it with me and human cats? We started tentatively talking about meeting. I wasn't sure if she was serious though or if it was just part of the fantasy. I also shared that I had thought about her while going down on someone else and thought that I might have gone too far, in retrospect my fears were completely unfounded. I had come to the conclusion that I was in fact interacting with a real and special human that had no ill will for me and that in fact was in considerable pain herself.

I shared a couple more of my short stories which seemed quite well received. I then went all in and offered to share a relatively detailed account of my sexuality and perverted proclivities. I strongly suspected that sharing this would be the death knell to our interactions, but she surprised and impressed me by appreciating the raw honesty of it, though I don't really know how much she actually read.

On new years day, thirsty to know more of this Katherine I scoured the internet. It took all of 7 seconds to determine that she was Katherine Ramdeen and to find her associated Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, MySpace accounts etc. What I found only made me want to know more and I knew that at least I was serious about meeting her.

On January 2nd, when even the young millennial kitten was having trouble with continuity on Snapchat I suggested that we could oldschool text and offered my number. A little while later I received; "It's not smart for a little girl to give her phone number to a strange man." The witty banter, sexual innuendo, crassness and double entendres continued, intertwined with the firming up of plans to meet in person on Thursday, January 4th.

My initial plan was dinner at MeeT at 6:15 and then to use Ki's massage studio for some extra curricular activities, but he was still out of town with no way to get me a key so I fell back to plan B the Hasting Steam & Sauna. Katherine was receptive to the plan, in her words, both excited and terrified. She indicated that she would prefer not to eat and I suggested we have some weed and a walk instead, she seemed much relieved at this and I again noted her iconoclast nature. I would bet that less than one of a hundred women would opt to forgo a shared meal with a relative stranger prior to going to a private sauna and stripping down with them.

We still ended up meeting outside MeeT, she was a couple minutes late due to misplacing her wallet. I knew which way she'd be coming from and saw her approaching so I walked to meet her, startling her somewhat and greeting her with hello beautiful. She was wearing a striking red pleather jacket, a dirty yellow knitted tuque, black stretchy pants with enticing lace strips down the sides and black shoes with a small black backpack.

To me, she was far more beautiful and captivating in the flesh than in her photographs. Her eyes had even more depth and allure, her lips perfectly proportionate to her super symmetrical face. Tiny golden hairs glinted in the streetlight over her pale milky soft skin. A black necklace type thing with a small chain drew attention to and highlighted the extreme sensuality of her neck. As well as channeling young Mila, she reminded me a young Tiffani Thiessen.

We exchanged brief introductions and a hug before embarking on the 15 min walk to the sauna. She was quite obviously nervous, as was evident from her overly chatty and tangentized conversation. It was adorably cute. I pondered internally how it was that I was not nervous and what a different creature I was from just a few years ago.

The conversation covered a wide gamut of fairly interesting topics and I discovered her superpower, at least on me. Her smile. Its mischievous and fun loving grin absolutely butchered me. It's warmth and genuineness melted me to the core and at times made it difficult for me to focus on her words.

We arrived at the sauna 15 minutes early, and continued our conversation in the lobby while our room was readied. After being shown our room and the attendant disappearing down the troll tunnel she became decidedly more anxious about what was happening. I confronted it verbally, hoping to lessen it's power, and asked what we could do to ease the situation.

We disrobed in separate rooms then proceeded to the sauna. We continued our engaging conversation as we came up to temperature and started to sweat. I had an irresistible urge to touch her. Not really in a sexual way, just to make contact with her skin, to form a touch bond. I could tell she both liked and was somewhat uncomfortable with this. We talked about consent, and the green, yellow, red codes. I'm not sure if this eased her anxiety or increased it.

Our 90 minutes at the sauna passed very quickly. I asked if she had plans for the rest on the evening, very much wanting to continue our interactions. She was non-committal and indicated she would need to check in with Albert and her safety friend. I accepted this deferral and indicated going back to my place in Yaletown was an option should she be inclined. She hailed a cab and I gave my address while she checked in. To my surprise and delight she decided to come back with me.

We hung out in my Christmas light lite living room, continuing our effortless conversation and vaping weed. Somehow I got her pants off then shortly thereafter, using music as a lure I convinced her into the bedroom. As she sat up on the couch, the light from my computer reflected off her face in such a stunningly beautiful way, her bare legs moved with such fluidity and grace. I was in awe of her feminine beauty juxtaposed against the backdrop of the city. I mumbled "god" and had to explain myself and my ungodly good fortune to her, she seemed unconvinced.

After settling into the bedroom and putting on her requested music we spooned, cuddled, and began feigning a nap. Slowly our bodies started grinding against each other, building in intensity until my arm began choking her neck. I removed her panties and we wrestled for some time in the bed. I lacked the limbs to properly and concurrently pin her while reaching my prize. I got a good bruise on my arm from her quite capable jujitsu defensive maneuvers.

I mentioned restraining her to better my odds. She said that she'd like to see me try. I foolishly wasn't sure that she actually wanted to be tied and mentioned as much. She was disappointed that I wasn't just doing it.

I went to fetch the wrist and ankle cuffs and rope and proceeded to do a half decent job of restraining her to the bed frame. With her hands restrained and her legs splayed, no amount of squirming or jujitsu would defend her from my advances.

I hungrily licked at her pussy, finally able to savour the sweet nectar of her moist flower. As I worshiped at her sex with my mouth her resistance melted away for a bit, succumbing to the pleasurable sensations.

I upped the intensity of my tongue lashings as I tweaked her nipples. She tried in vain to escape my clutches. I began teasing the excessively wet entrance to her pussy with my fingers as I sucked on her clit as though it were a mango pit. Her squirming and whimpering drove me wild with lust and I had my first dry/partial orgasm as I slid my fingers past the precipice of her pussy.

I attacked and stretched out her pussy with 2, 3 then 4 fingers, relentlessly prodding her g-spot while devouring her lips and clit. Sitting up onto me knees, my fingers still buried in her, my other hand began exploring every bit of her succulent flesh with the cane. Just running it over her body at first, then building up to various degrees of impact. The unpredictable location and nature of the sensation caused her to flinch and whimper in the most raw and sexually submissive way. As I upped the intensity, she desperately tried to escape. I told her what a good little girl she was as I continued to finger her while delivering varying sensations with the cane.

I wanted to taste her musky sweetness again. I dove in as I continued to use the cane on her breasts. Her pussy clenched my fingers with a death grip, I could feel her heartbeat inside her, her breathing had virtually stopped and I had my second dry orgasm.

By this time she had worked enough slack into her arm restraints to be able to interfere with my will. This wouldn't do, so I re-secured her, properly spread eagle I jammed my knee into her sopping and wanton sex, grinding into it as my mouth molested her breasts and neck, choking her as far as felt safe. This triggered another rather intense dry orgasm in me and I almost lost control of it and ejaculated.

I switched out my knee for the palm of my hand, grinding and pulverizing her pussy as I kissed and chewed on her very erect nipples. Sandwiching her clit tight between her lips, I used the cane precariously close to her confined clit before lapping it with my tongue. Sitting up again I forcefully pulled her body down towards me before jack hammering her pussy with my fingers while applying pressure to her lower abdomen with my other hand. A deep and guttural moan emanate from her. Impossibly, she became even wetter and her pussy took on a sumptuous and silky smooth texture. I asked if my little girl was going to cum for daddy.

She spoke her first words in over 90 minutes. They were "Daddy, I want you to be happy". I tried to explain that I was indeed very happy, she was not convinced. I went to wrap myself up and proceeded to have my way with her. Placing a pillow under her shapely ass for a better angle I ploughed my cock into her. I tried to choke her, but after so much exertion I lacked the strength and balance to sustain it with my thrusting. I was dripping with sweat, overheating and dehydrated. I knew that if I didn't cum soon I likely wouldn't be able to.

Just the thought of cumming made it all the more immanent. My panting fused with moaning as a warm glow started to envelop me. It was too late, I had passed the point of inevitability, I was just along for the ride now. I came. It was intensely intense. So much pent up energy and anticipation, such release. I saw stars. I was hyperventilating and came close to passing out. Despite her state she sensed I was not quite right and expressed concerned for me.

As soon as I had regained a modicum of composure, I untied the ropes and released her from the restraints, blanketed and brought her water. Actual fireworks went off outside the window, ever slightly missing the culmination of our activities. We spooned, her hand took mine and firmly placed it on her bare breast. She softly kissed my other hand, this was exquisite. We had not yet kissed on the lips, nor had she kissed me to this point. I was touched and moved by this affection.

We talked about random things for a bit, then she started twitching into sleep. Her breathing slowed and she was no longer of this world. I knew this for certain when she shamelessly let out the cutest fart ever. Through the night we cuddled intermittently and she continuously encroached towards me until at 5:30 I had and untenable amount of space. I gently lifted and slid her over before resuming our deeply satisfying cuddle.

Her alarm went off at 6:30, and in a daze I helped her get dressed and gather her things before she left to catch a cab home. I regretted not going downstairs to wait with her for her cab and I sorely missed her encroaching and warm presence in my bed.

The next day I learned that Albert had not returned home and that he apparently wanted to separate. I also learned that I had somehow bruised her ass and that her memory of the evening after the sauna was foggy at best. I texted her some notes from my memory to which she replied;

"That sounds like the best night I've had in a very long time. I remember being woken up to moments of bliss. With your body over mine, and you, I can only describe as eating me, as some hungry insatiable wild animal. And being forced to feel everything. Thank you daddy."

I'm not sure what role we are to play for each other, but I cannot fathom that we were meant only to have this one fateful connection and interaction. I am indeed smitten by her beauty, intelligence and oddities. It also cannot be a coincidence that we came to know each other through such a pivotal and tumultuous point in her life. Her husband is not worthy of that title and more to the point she deserves to be cherished, used and respected in a way that he clearly does not. Until she utters "red" I will pursue her in whichever way she will have me.