All Comments on 'Tinkering in the Shop'

by baddad53

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Sweet story very loving

Good to read about a man and his wife loving each other. Thanks for the well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Erotic

pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm so glad...

that someone can actually write a good story that's about a REAL loving wife.

Thank you...

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 14 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

This was a wonderful well written story about two people who are in love and want nothing more than to pleasure eachother. However he told his buddies about what happened and after he finished the fancy cabinet he was working on he invited them over to see it. One of the guys brought a bottle of wine Diane loosened up and they gang banged her on the new piece to christen it. Now they all love that dress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It is

a nice story but the writing is actually quite weak. Perhaps a good editor might help.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
The writing is NOT weak....

....could maybe use a little embroidery but grammar, syntax etc. better than usual here. Great tale, it forced me to revisit my burgeoning belief that we males do not deserve our women. Talk about needing to be hit with a hammer to think romance.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Sexy Saturday

A sexy romp. She is a bit ditzy and he's a bit of an oaf. Come on, you're really going to criticize something your wife just bought? But they manage to get by that and have a heck of a sexy time. Add in a slight dash of exhibitionism to sweeten the deal. One of the biggest turn ons for me is a woman who initiates things on her own and gets a bit creative. Wow, she is a great package. And then he got creative with the sander. Hot. There were some grammatical errors but nothing too horrible. One of the biggest problems in all Literotica stories is that words that sound alike are being switched, shuttered for shuddered, etc. Another problem is that words that drop or transplant a letter are not caught, like on instead of one. The problem is that we are lazy. Spell checkers don't find these types of errors. You need to either use a program that checks grammar or better yet, read with a critical eye. Again, this story had a few glitches but not enough to spoil it for me. A fun read.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Very enjoyable story

The classification as Loving Wives added quite a bit of tension to mix. After all there were a lot of chances to change the nature of the piece which occurred over the story. The story once read, is nicely digestible!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Thanks for the saturday sex play

It was fun to read a loving story for a change!

Hoooooorah!

Thanks for writing!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This may be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay after the fact but it was a good story, very enjoyable.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good story. Surprisingly so.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Yeah.

One really good flash story.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who’d a thunk it? A power sander! Good thing that an impact wrench wasn’t laying there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous