Tiny Asian Cocktease - He

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop sucking him and look at him with sorry little girl eyes. But he ignores me he pushes me down on bed and gets between my legs. He starts to rub his monster cock on my little pussy. It feels so good! I start to feel like I will cum again. He looks at me.

"Oh no, oh no, do not cum before I am inside you. I want to feel you cum on my cock."

I realize now is the time, I must do something.

"I so sorry, you too big I cannot do it I must stop it, like I have before. I am stupid girl who want more than her stomach can fit."

"What the fuck!" He says.

I smile embarrassed. "I so happy to meet you and we have much fun but we cannot have sex. But I never forget this night."

The Stud look very angry. "You mean you're gonna wear those sexy clothes and tease me and grab me and you're going to cum but you're not going to let me fuck your little puss? What selfish little cunt."

I look very scared at him but try to look sweet and girlie too.

"All the other boys let me stop, you too please?"

He understands what I mean.

"You did this to other guys? You tease them and then you leave them hard and unsatisfied."

My face gets very red with shame.

"I'll give you hand, please? My little pussy could not survive."

Now he laughs at me. "Well we're just gonna have to find out if it can" and he puts his whole body on top me and forces my legs apart with his legs.

I cannot believe this happening. I so scared but I also so wet. I see his big penis head touching my wet pussy lips. I think I will cum just from the sight. And then he starts to force his huge cock head into my pussy. I cannot believe the feeling, he is stretching me so much there is no way that that huge monster can fit in my little body. I groan, I moan, I make sounds that I have never made in my life. They are symptoms of pain as I feel the lips of my pussy stretching but is also very exciting. I feel a pit in my stomach like I am helpless and worthless.

He start talking very mean to me calling me a bitch and a whore and a tease. I start to get angry but then I get very turned on. It is true I am a whore and a tease and I'm getting what I deserve. He's pushing the head further in and I don't know how it's fitting, it is tearing my pussy up but then another feeling comes as I stretch around his big cock. I can't believe that it feels like I'm going to cum again, as I get wetter he crams a few more centimeters into me.

He is now half inside and I feel like I am controlled completely by his big cock. Slowly he pushes more into me, reaching places in my pussy that have never been fucked, he stops and moves slowly around inside me backward and forward. It feels so good and suddenly I am cuming again with the first fuck orgasm of my life! He looks down at me and laughs in a mean way. But I am happy, I have so much of his penis inside me now and feels so good even though it hurts and is pushing me apart. I pull him down to kiss and I am so excited that I have had sex with a big cock and it has been so amazing.

I look at him with shinning eyes.

"Please cum inside me, strong man, with your beautiful cock.

His voice replies with no love. "Now the real fucking begins," he growls like an animal.

"What do you mean real fucking," I say in small voice.

He starts to pull his big penis out of me and I'm relieved but then something happens that I could not ever understand or be ready for. He pulls his penis all the way out of me except for the head and then in one angry thrust he pushes back into me. My breath is gone the pain is so much I feel like my pussy is being pushed into my body. And then he pulls out again and it feels like he's pulling out my entire pussy. I looked down and see my pussy lips stretching outward. I wonder if they can be pulled off. I wonder if you can turn the inside out. And then he repeats it. And then suddenly his face changes again and his eyes grow cold. And now he pulls his cock out and pushes it in over and over again faster, slamming into my little pussy. The feeling so painful.

" AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I shriek.

I don't know how long he slams into me but I only know that I feel like I disappearing and not a person anymore and just a pussy to be fucked. I feel so tiny. But then he keeps fucking me so hard and all the wet slamming noises in my pussy let me know that it's still excited. And then out of the_fear in my stomach I start feeling the excitement building.

Whack, whack, whack, whack, whaaaaack, he slams into me.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

I let out a shriek this time of intense pain mixed with pleasure and I have a bigger orgasm. My whole body starts to shake with excitement

"Oh my God" I scream "Oh my God, fuck this little slut pussy with your huge cock fuck me like I need to be fucked."

He fucks me for many more minutes, hard, in different positions. At some point he pins my legs behind my head while he slams his big body with full force onto my opened up pussy. I feel like I'm going to lose consciousness but then I see he is almost ready to cum.

He looks down at me and grunts "Ok you little slut now you're going to taste my cum."

I cannot believe he say that!

"I have only tasted cum once and it's disgusting." I cry.

He laughs. "Well you're going to taste it another time and you're going to have to like it."

"Nooooo, no please no" I blubber.

"Arrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" He growls.

He slams his cock into me two more times so hard that I see stars and then he pulls it out of my pussy and shoots a huge stream of cum which hits me on my breast, neck and my face - so disgusting is the smell. But I think "OK you're done" but then he lets loose another big stream that hits me in the face, eye, nose and he spews two more streams all over my hair. I can only think about how fast I'm going to wash it off.

He makes big grunts of excitement when he stops coming. I try to get up but he holds me down and climbs over me so that he is straddling my chest with his big penis in my face. He smirks at my cum-covered face and then slaps his huge cock against my tightly closed lips. He tries to push his cum to my mouth with his dick but I keep close my mouth tight! Then he do terrible thing, he grabs cum from my face and shove it up my nose so that I am smelling it. Disgusting! He also hold my nose closed until I cannot breathe. I try to hold my breath as long as possible but then I have to open my mouth and when I do he sticks his huge penis in so far and so uncomfortable and I taste the cum on it. It's so salty and manly. I am surprised by its taste.

"Eat it you slutty bitch!"

And I realize I am his bitch and I suck it and start to love his nasty cum. He takes his cock out and then he gets more cum from my face and feeds it to me with his cock. I suck and suck and lick and swallow all of his yummy cum down my throat.

When I done I lay there in shock and shaking from the intensity of what has happened to me. I feel and smell some cum still on my face and hair and body. But instead of wiping it off I just lay there and think about what's just happened to me. And as I think about it I crawl over to the Stud and put my head right next to his magnificent cock. He looks at me and smiles a smile of satisfaction and I look at his cock growing again and -can only think of one thing. I have to have it in my pussy again.

I look up to him with pleading little girl eyes.

"Again please." I whisper

When I leave his room later that night, my legs seem like they will not work. My pussy is on fire. I feel cum dripping down my bare legs and look to see that my thighs are wet. I look in a hall mirror and see dried cum on the side of my mouth. But I so happy. I walk through bar and people look at me and see my just fucked hair, cum dripping legs, cumface, and painful walk and they laugh. I just look back at them and smile because I know that I am a slut who has been fucked like she needed to be fucked and better than they will ever be.

I don't see him for three days after. First day I cannot move. Second day my pussy hurts like a fire and third day a little soreness. I know the Stud leaving in the nighttime so I call him early that morning. He does not answer my phone call so I keep calling and calling.

Finally he picks up and laughs.

"Are you sure you're ready for more?"

I answer softly, "Yes."

He says "What do you need."

"I need to be with you again."

He laughs. "No, tell me what you want, exactly."

My voice gets caught in my throat.

"I need to be fucked by your big cock again."

"Why?" he says.

"Because my pussy loves being split by your big cock."

He laughs.

"Yes, you can come over. I wasn't going to let you, but now something has happened to make things perfect for my pleasure and maybe yours. Come to my room. We are going to have fun at the pool."

When I get to his room he looks at me with animal lust in his eyes. He is in his underwear and I can see his big bulge. I think he will fuck me right away and I reach for his big cock. But he pushes me away.

"No, you've got to earn this big dick."

He points to a white bikini sitting on the bed. It's a thong bikini. I have never worn anything so revealing. I put it on and feel almost naked with my whole perfect ass is on display. The top is very thin and tiny just barely covering my nipples. The sides of my breasts pour out from the cups of the bikini. My face gets red. I'm relieved when he gives me a sarong to wrap around my ass.

OK you little slut here's what you're going to do, and he leads me over to the window of his room.

"Right outside this window is the hotel pool. It's filled with around 10 huge Australian rugby players."

I stare out the window at their huge rugged bodies and begin to get excited.

"OK, what you're going to do, you're going to go out there and make friends with those guys. I know you love to tease so what I want you to do is get each one of those guys hard and wanting you. You need to prove to me that you've got each of the guys hard. "

I stammer "How can I do that."

"I don't think it should be too difficult for you. "

I walk out to the pool with a nervous feeling in my stomach. As I enter the area I feel all the eyes of the players holding focus on me. Their talking stops. My excitement is pushing away my nervousness. I love it! I love how these men want me so badly and they will never get me! LOL.

I purposely drop my phone and slowly bend over giving the boys behind me a peak at my beautiful ass and the ones in front of me a chance to stare at my cleavage. I stand up and I look around at them and give a snorting laugh when I catch them staring.

"Don't mind me boys," I giggle. "I'm just here to get a little sun."

I find a lounge chair and feel all the eyes still on me. I feel my pussy getting wet as I think about about what I'm going to do next. I stretch my arms up as if I'm trying to loosen my shoulders then I grab the sarong and slowly take it off my hips showing my almost naked ass. I find reasons to turn my ass in the directions of all the men in the pool area. I spend a lot of time arranging my towel on the chair bending over. I look up every once in a while and give a little smile to the guys looking at me. I even giggle when one of them makes a funny face.

Finally, I lay on the lounge chair. I lay on my back for about 10 minutes with my eyes closed just imagining all the men looking at my body. I arrange my bikini cups on my breasts and then rearrange them as I lay back, narrowing the cups so my breasts pour out even more from the sides so my nipples are left barely covered by the fabric.

When I can't take it any longer, I make my next move. I turnover and lay on my stomach and with my ass fully on display. Slowly I rotate my hips and grind a little bit into the lounge chair. I laugh to myself, imagining what's going on behind my back. As I get hotter and hotter thinking about it I decide to make one more move. I unhook my bikini top and then find a reason to raise up so that my nipples are just off the lounge chair and visible to anyone who's looking. I keep my head down while I'm in this position and then suddenly I look to my side and give my biggest sexiest smile to the guys staring at me.

I look over at the Stud's room which is right off the pool. He is standing there and looking at out the open window. He gives me a smoldering look and nods at me to go forward.

Since I know stupid men, I know what's going to happen next. One of the guys comes over to me and starts chatting me up. I give my bitchiest look back to him. But he's undeterred and keeps talking. I start to play with my hair. He makes a joke and I laugh very loudly, at him, not the joke . As he stands over me I look up at his swimsuit and can't help but notice that he has an erection. I see his friends laughing in the background. I boldly stare at his sad little bulge and giggle. I lie back on the lounge chair.

Into the air I loudly exclaim. "Someone's got up a little tent."

I hear manly guffaws all around me.

I yawn lazily. "How come no one's playing any music?"

As soon as I say this, five guys pull out their cell phones and scramble to play a song.

After a few songs I laugh and say "Doesn't anybody have any sexy songs to play?"

The guy with the little hardon standing over me says "Well what do you want to hear, beautiful?"

I get an evil smile on my face. "How about Ariana Grande's song 34+35?"

I look around and the guys are smirking with glee and lust. The raunchy sex song starts to play:

Can you stay up all night?

Fuck me 'til the daylight

Thirty-four, thirty-five (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Can you stay up all night? (All night)

Fuck me 'til the daylight

Thirty-four, thirty-five (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

As I lie face down on the lounge chair I slowly move my ass to the song's beat. When she sings fuck me till the daylight, I raise my perfect ass off the lounge and wiggle it in the faces of the horny men around me. When the song ends I can feel the sexual tension heavy in the air.

The song starts to replay and I decide it's time to make my final move. I stand up from the chair without putting my top on. I feel all eyes on my perfect and firm tits, with their hard nipples standing straight up with excitement.

I sing along with Ariana Grande and when she gets to the line I loudly sing in a high breathy voice, "FUCK ME TIL THE DAYLIGHT"

I boldly look meaningfully into the eyes of the guys around me and then slowly gather my towel and other things. I stay topless. I realize that I am so wet my pussy juice is running down my thighs! I hear guttural calls from the men around me and exclamations of lust. I slowly look back-and-forth at the men and give a broad smile. I stick out my tongue at them and then reach down and wet my finger with the pussy juice on my thigh. I slowly lick the finger with my tongue and then with a look of ecstasy I stick it into my mouth and suck on it for a few long seconds. I giggle as I walk away, giggling louder and louder as I sway my hips back-and-forth. I notice some of the men or stroking their cocks through their swimsuits.

I walk as slowly as I can, savoring the lust I've created, as I reach the pool gate I turn around let them have one last look at me.

"Bye guys, it's been a pleasure." I laugh loudly.

But, when I look at their lust-filled eyes and raging hard-ons I can't leave because I'm so turned on, my pussy is burning with longing. I can't stop myself from what I do next. I slowly stick my hand down the front of my bikini and start fingering my clit. The men gasp in amazement. I look into their desirous faces as I rub myself.

It only takes me a few seconds to come. I don't hold back at all.

I loudly squeal "Ooooooohhhhhh!"

I see multiple guys have pulled out their hard cocks and are furiously masturbating. I quickly turn and run, realizing that things could get ugly if I stay a second longer.

I start laughing to myself once I'm in the hallway of the hotel. It is so hilarious to see the looks on their faces, stupid men so filled with lust for something they will never get.

When I get back to the Stud's room I am so filled with desire that I can barely contain myself. My breathing is fast as I knock on the door. He opens it and I am not disappointed. He is standing naked with a raging hard on.

He laughs at me. "You are the bitchiest little cock in the world aren't you? You love teasing and torturing horny men."

I giggle. "Yes almost as much as I love getting fucked by your huge cock."

I'm stunned that I say such a nasty thing. I've never been so bold.

He gets a smirk on his face.

"I think you're ready to get to the next level of cock tease. Get on your knees, you little whore."

I gladly do so and start sucking his huge cock - as much of I can fit in my small mouth. I wrap my full lips around the head and lick it and swirl my tongue around it. Suddenly he leans down, rips off my bikini bottom, grabs my hips and spins me upside down so that my pussy is in his face and my head is down sucking on his penis.

I'm dimly aware that only the sheer curtains have been drawn over the window and I can hear the men at the pool only a few feet from the open window.

I hear excited words drifting in like "Sexy bitch, rape, and gangbang."

I worry that the curtains will blow open and reveal us to them. Little did I know what the Stud had planned for me. I am both excited and dizzy because my head is down but it feels so good to have his strong arms around me and his tongue deep inside my pussy. I feel an orgasm building in me and I start to moan loudly, fearing that the men just outside the window will hear me. My fears are justified as I hear voices saying it sounds like someone is having sex in our room.

After I cum the Stud throws me down on the bed and stands over me with his cock resting on my little pussy. He starts to rub my pussy lips with his huge cock and I moan. I brace myself for what's going to happen next. Still I am not ready when, without warning, he rams his huge prick all the way into my soaking pussy. I scream and immediately notice that the sound a men's voices at the pool stop. And then I hear rough laughter. The Stud starts pounding into my cunt and I can't contain the noises I am making.

I hear one of the men exclaim. "Is that that little bitch cock tease?"

I want to tell the Stud to close the window but I am too turned on to say anything. While he is still fucking me, the Stud pulls me to the end of the bed. With his cock still in me he picks me up, puts my arms over his shoulders and hooks his arms under my legs as he continues to fuck me viciously. I keep moaning and screaming as he pounds into me. It is then that I realize he is moving me towards the open window. I protest but he ignores me.

The Stud grabs a folded towel and places it on the window sill. He then unhooks my arms from around his neck, roughly pushes me down so that my back is on the windowsill and my head is fully out of the window! My face is flushed with embarrassment even as I keep moaning because his giant prick is pounding into me and giving me orgasm after orgasm.

Soon it is clear that the guys around the pool are all staring at me. I try to ignore them. But I realize that they are moving through the bushes which separate the pool area from our room. Through the haze of orgasm I am dimly aware of faces a few feet away from me I close my eyes but then my curiosity get the best of me and I see that the men are either naked or with cocks out, all stroking.

And then they started to make comments.

"Take it you little fucking whore. Yeah you're getting a little pussy pounding aren't you slut."

At first I am humiliated by their words and disgusted to see them jerking themselves.