Tiny Asian Cocktease - He

Story Info
Asian girl wants to be taken by a white stud or does she?
9.3k words
4.18
35.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be advised this is merely a fantasy. The author does not condone or support the non-consensual acts portrayed below.

Hi my name Pixie! Excuse my English, I Chinese girl (excuse bad English). This is story how I meet American stud and my life change.

I am tiny sexy girl, 4'11", curvy body, perfect face and skin. I have long silky black hair to the small of my back. My breasts are the size of large grapefruits and stick straight out from my chest. My ass is small but full and curves out with invitation. I always see men looking at me with hungry eyes. I love to tease with sexy clothings. Men are so stupid and obvious! I had only let two Chinese boy have sex with me in my 24 years. They wimpy boys and sex boring.

I move from China to Singapore when I 21 years. I notice many businessmen come from all over the world. I see so many of them stare hard at me like I am delicious food and I wonder about them. I think about sex with a white guy is like so I look at porn on the internet of Asian girls with white and black mans. It make me breathe fast. The girls not bored at all, hahaha! I think strong man with big penis gives much pleasure. I wonder how I get strong man with big penis. It so embarrassing to think about, my face turn red.

After thinking many months about sex with big man and watching sex porn, I cannot delay longer. I put myself on Tinder with four nice girl pictures and one bad girl sexy bikini picture that show my small belly and big for small body breasts. I know I cannot say "Please do you have big penis," so I write "I want to date a white man with muscles. I am tired of small Chinese boy. Hahahaha!"

So many men want to meet me, LOL! I pick a few men with big muscles and tall and big hands. We start talking and I wonder how to determine if they have large penis. But I did not have to worry because men with big penis want to show pic right away. Some of the pictures look fake, you know Internet, many liars my sexy friend Cici tell me. Finally I pick Brad. Brad say he 6 foot tall, 25 and very athletic and send me sexy/scary picture of his penis. We agreed to meet at a bar, I so excited and nervous. I put on tiny white shorts with a tight black T-shirt and no bra. I almost changed because too sexy, but I grab a small jacket to cover up my breast.

When I meet Brad at the bar he much shorter than he say! Also not very strong. But I look at his pants and see a big bulge. I embarrassed to say that my mouth now start to water like I hungry, LOL. I take off my jacket and his eyes get very big. He not say anything for a ten seconds and just stare at my hard nipples! I laugh to myself, I love how much he wants me. Brad is a dumb jerky guy and I think he surprised when I agree to go back to his hotel room.

We get back to his room and he's very nervous. He's very bad kisser, yuck, but I not stop because finally I will understand feeling of a big penis inside me. I getting more and more excited and finally take chance of reaching down to his groin to feel his big penis. He stop my hand!

He laugh. "You can't wait to get a hold of my big bat, can you?"

I blush but admit "Yes, I want to see your big penis."

He laughs again, but nervous. "A little girl like you hasn't seen a big cock in person, right?"

"Right." I smile, embarrassedly, and he looks relieved.

"You might be surprised to see one up close, because the internet tends to, um, distort things. Just know that your little pussy will be filled all the way up."

His talk confuse me. But I like the sound of my pussy finally being filled all the way up. He starts kissing me again, yuck again, and then goes to turn out all the lights and close the drapes. He grabs me, reaches his unimpressive hands inside my shirt and squeezes my breast in a clumsy way. I'm not excited at all and thinking of leaving when I hear him fumble with his pants and zipper.

"Oh baby, you are so sexy, I'm so hard for you. Grab my big cock with your tiny hand."

Finally, something interesting is going to happen! I reach down for his penis and am confused. Where I think it should be is just air and it's so dark I can't see anything. I reach again and grab hold of something. But it's not what I'm expecting. It feels like a thin short carrot. I wonder what was big bulge in pants. Did he trick me with sock?

I gasp. "What is wrong with your penis? It not like the picture."

He sputters. "I told you it's not like on the internet, but I will fuck your little pussy until its sore."

Then he laughed. "You're gonna wish it was small."

It was my turn to laugh. "Only way your little pee pee make me sore is if it poke like a little pin. I tired of SMALL! I use bathroom."

Once I got into bathroom I called my friend, sexy Cici, who was with her two beautiful sisters, and told them what happened. I had told every Cici everything about my big dick desire and the bad girl loved my idea. Cici was also mad and came up with a plan to get a little revenge.

"Oh Brad," I called from the bathroom. "I sorry, I surprised. If you still want to make love, I do too."

Brad answers weakly "Ah, sure baby, you were harsh but I still want to get off and, uh, get you off."

"Good, please turn on lights before I come out naked so it more exciting."

Hopefully, Brad does not hear the giggling coming from my phone. I peak around the corner, pretending that I am shy about Brad seeing me naked, really to see if Brad had taken off all his clothes. He had. His penis is small as I imagined, about 10 CM (4 inches) and thin even though hard.

I point my phone at Brad quick and the giggling becomes loud laughing. Cici and her two sisters, who I had called on video chat, are laughing and pointing at Brad. Brad see three beautiful girls making small penis sign and giggling. His face fall and he scrambles to find his boxers. Maybe he is crying?

In unison the three beauties began to sing. "Don't want no short dick man, get the fuck out of there."

I laugh as I run out the door.

It took a few weeks for me to work up my nerve to try Tinder again. This time the results were much better, at first, but then things fall apart. Chris is exactly as advertised in his tinder profile. We meet at dance club. He is very tall with bulging muscles and standing next to him I feel like a little kid. But he have very ugly face. We dance and I make sure to rub my butt on his big bulge. It feel real. When we walk back to table I sneak peak at pants. His pants look like tent with big pole and I see it move! Hahaha, he want me so much.

He is very surprised when I agree to go to his hotel room.

"Thank you Pixie! I never thought someone like you would be attracted to me." He say with his ugly face and smile.

I feel like little kid again holding his big hand as we walk down hall. I look up at him and then at his bulging and lick my lips. I think he will cum right in his pants. Hahaha!

We get to his room and immediately he try to kiss me. I can not bear it. He so stupid looking. Yuck!

He saying so many pitiful things.

"Pixie, you are the most sexy girl I have ever seen. I will do anything for you."

Blah, blah, blah. Men always say this to me. Boring! But what can I do? I still want to feel big penis. I decided to talk to my friend Cici. She's so smart.

"Chris, I must use toilet, you will excuse me."

In the bathroom, I call Cici and explain how ugly Chris is but that I am turned on by penis. Funny and sexy Cici come up with great ideas. She tell me what to do and to again call her back on video chat.

I go back into room bedroom and see Chris with nervous expression and excitement on face.

"Chris, I nervous I need my friend to help. You see her pretty face on video chat, yes?"

Chris looks at Cici beautiful face and seems confused but he will do anything for me I know. He waves to her, shyly, with an embarrassed look on his face.

She gives Chris a big smile of sex but she laughs and in Chinese she says to me.

"Oh my God, I want to vomit. He does have a monster face!" Our mouths erupt in laughter and stupid Chris is confused, again.

"But Pixie, you have to do what we talked about. Don't chicken out!" Cici says, excitedly.

I place the phone on the table so that Cici can see us. Then I quickly take off my shirt to reveal my breasts to Chris. He is so excited. He try to grab but I push away.

"I want to see your big penis and so does my friend. We will admire it, yes?"

Chris is very, very happy. He pull down his pants and I see huge tent in underwear. Then he slowly slide underwear down. And I see more and more penis! When will it stop? Finally, the head of his penis springs loose from the underwear. Oh my God, it is a python! I hear a laughing shriek from Cici.

In Chinese she says "The monster face has a monster cock!"

I grab it with my small hand and stroke it, but the thought of that monster snake inside of me is terrifying. It feels so thick in my little hand and I feel it warm and throbbing with the blood pulsing through the big vein. Wow!

"Plan B!" I call to Cici in Chinese. We both laugh.

"Chris, please will you rub your sexy penis for us."

Chris have stupid grin. He make long stokes on his thick long penis. He getting more excited. I think he will cum soon. But, then I notice that he is pointing penis at my face!

In Chinese I call to Cici. "This jerk thinks he's going to cum on my face. Disgusting! I know what to do, Plan C!

Cici laughs. "You go girl!"

Chris is standing with his pants around his ankles and so I can easily push him onto the bed. I grab his huge penis with both hands and stoke him hard. Then I take off my shorts and begin to touch my very wet little pussy.

"Oh yeah, what a sexy little slut you are Pixie."

I am fascinated by his huge cock. I watch as he sits on the bed stroking manly stalk. I go to him and stand so that my little pussy is almost touching his big snake. He looks at me with pleading eyes. I answer by rubbing my wet pussy lips on the shaft and head of his cock. He is so excited it's funny. His boner is pulsing again. It's so big and powerful. How would it feel inside me. No, too big it would destroy my little pussy! I step away.

"Chris, you will please cum for me?"

"Babe, you got to help me out. Please!"

I laugh. "Yes, maybe."

He starts stroking again. I love it. I cannot resist. I push him so that his back is on the bed. I grab his huge cock and begin to jerk him with passion. It very exciting. But then he uses his hand to again point penis toward my face and bare tits. Ass! I know what he wants. He is lifting his head to watch me jerking him. His penis is getting harder and pulsating. I think he will cum soon.

"Oh yes, Pixie, you are so sexy. I'm getting close. Please put your beautiful face closer to it. Please!"

Slowly, I move my head towards his penis. He is so excited with moaning. I open my mouth as I stroke. My mouth gets close to penis head.

"Yes, Pixie, please suck it. Swallow me you sexy bitch!"

Bitch? Jerk, l think!

I can tell he is a about to cum. I lean down like I will suck, but instead I kiss the side of his penis and stroke hard. It is too exciting for him. His cock pulsing and he moan and orgasm starts. As he starts to cum, I point the head of penis at his face! His penis start spurting and a gob of semen hits him on forehead! Hahahaha!

"What the hell?" He says, but when he opens his mouth, his cum flies inside it.

"Hahahahahaha." Cici and I erupt with laughter.

I put on my clothes as he sits there with cum on his ugly face.

"Wow, I can't believe you did that, you bitch. Why did you do that."

"Why? Because you have jerky monster face. It improved by cum on it." I laugh as I finish getting dressed.

I pick up my phone with Cici still on it. She calls out to Chris. "Goodbye monster gob face!"

"Hahahahaha" we laugh as I leave room of cumface Chris.

For weeks after, I think about what happen with Chris. It very fun and exciting. He want me so much! I like the feeling even better than all of the men looking at me on the street and wanting me.

I meet more men on Tinder. No one is right. Some are too ugly, not strong or are liars. It fun teasing them. I get one to jerk off for me in bathroom of a bar but I do not help him.

I go dancing with one man, Phil, who send me naked picture with huge penis. But when we meet there is no bulge. I think maybe need to get hard. So, when we dance I rub my butt on him and feel movement. I feel very small tent in pants. What a jerk. But I stay to teach him a lesson. I rub up against him and then get behind him and start rubbing his chest.

I hear the music starting to end and I know the lights will come on soon. I reach my hand into his pants. I grab a peepee that is only a few centimeters long! What a liar. He is so excited. I noticed some of the girls near me starting to look and I smile and wink at them.The music is ending and now I know it is time. As the music ends and the lights come on I grab his pants and underwear and pull down as hard as I can so that they are around his ankles. His tiny hard penis is revealed to the world.

Very loudly, in Chinese, I say "Girls, it's a lie that all white men have bigger penis."

The Chinese girls all around me turn my way and they see Phil's tiny peepee. They are surprised and then one points and laughs to her friends and then they all laugh. The Chinese guys who see smirk. All the girls are laughing uncontrollably. I give my cutest sexiest look as I stand next to Phil and then I hold my fingers apart showing the size of his penis and I laugh and point. Phil looks like he's going to cry! He quickly leaves the dance floor headed to the toilet. As he leaves the shrieks of girlish laughter just get louder and louder. Thankfully, that tiny peepee guy did not return.

I go back to hotel room with one other guy. His penis is amazing but too big. I touch it but that's all. I take a picture for Cici then laugh. I leave him naked with a huge hardon. He is mad but I give charming girlish smile to make OK before I leave.

"Sorreeeee!" I call back to him as he pleads with me to stay.

A few weeks later, it happens! I meet the Stud. His pictures are very handsome and so manly. We text and flirt for a whole day and he is charming. He send underwear picture with huge bulge. Is it real? Wow!

All day I am thinking about how I will tease the Stud. He is so handsome I cannot wait for him to be wanting me. I get ready for our date very carefully. I pick out my shortest miniskirt. Then I spend even longer to pick out the perfect blouse. I decide on one that I only wear with bra usually that is because when I bend or move the blouse falls to reveal my breast. When I have a bra on it is not a big deal. But without a bra it will reveal my naked breasts if I move just right. I touch myself thinking about teasing the stud by showing my perfect breast.

When I walk in to the hotel bar I am pleased to see all the men staring at me. I even see one girl punch her boyfriend who is staring too much. I give big smile to everyone. I wonder how many men are hard just watching me walk with my cute butt, great tits and beautiful face.

Then I see the Stud, he is exactly like his pictures with a square a jaw and blue eyes and he is big muscular with arms and chest like no man I have never been with. And then I look to his pants and I see a bulge that is so big that I cannot believe it. I look at it too long and he catches me staring. Oh my God! So embarrassing. But then I also see him look up and down my half naked body like he looking at the best meal he's ever seen. I laugh to myself because I know now that I have him in the palm of my hand to play with. The Stud comes over to me and, without asking, he give me a huge hug with his massive body wrapping around my little body so that I feel helpless and my knees feel weak at his strength. I feel my pussy getting wet!

I have so much fun teasing him, I tease him more than any man I meet. I lean over so that he can see my full breast while I touch his manly arm. I keep licking my lips after drink and then I look at him and laugh sexy giggle. But then I start to get mad. What if he lying like so many man? I am a little drunk and decided to find out. I drop my keys under the table on purpose right between his legs. Before he can pick them up, I jump up and bend down so that my mini skirt pulls up and he can see my perfect little ass. There's no reason that I need to turn my ass toward him to get under the table LOL. And then I duck under the table to make sure that he's not lying about his huge penis. I look hard between his legs and it looks like a penis bulge but I'm not sure. I don't know what comes over me but I reach my little hand out and I give the bulge firm squeeze and hold it. I feel it throbbing hardness. Wow it's huge!

When I get out from under the table I look up to see the Stud. He has a stunned look on his face. I feel like I am in total control.

"Some men lie, hahaha."

The Stud soon recovers and tells me a story about a Chinese girl that he dates and says that they were incompatible.

"What do you mean incompatible. "

He looks a little embarrassed but says. "Her eyes were too big for her stomach."

I know exactly what he means because I have been that girl but maybe not tonight? For the next 30 minutes tries to convince me to go up to up to his hotel room. I tease him and pretend that I will not go up but in my chair I am moving my pussy back-and-forth because it is so excited and wet.

We walk down the hallway towards his room. He's so much bigger and taller than me I feel a little fearful but so excited. Chinese boy walk other way down hall and look mad at us. When we walk by I stick my tongue out a Chinese boy and smile. Hahaha hahaha!

We get inside his hotel room and immediately start kissing with much passion. He good and powerful kisser. I rub his big arms. I see his penis getting bigger in his pants and rub my self against him. But he's so much taller than me that I only rubbing my breast against his penis not pussy. Suddenly the Stud pick me up like a feather and I wrap my legs around his waist. I grind my wet pussy against his huge bulge.

I can't believe that this is happening! I feel like a little toy being played with by big man. I love the feeling of his power, his big body and his huge penis. I take off my blouse and he put giant hands on my breasts and suck my nipples, it feels so good. I take off my mini and panties. He stand back and look at my curvy little body and lick his lips like a hungry animal.

Then he pick me up again and stand me on the bed so that my pussy is in his face. He take the big fingers and rub against my little pussy softly, at first, then he slip one in and it hurt a little because it's so big and strong. I'm getting so excited I rub his muscular back and arms. And then he start licking my pussy it feels so good. His strong tongue is licking my clit. I can't believe what is happening, I feel an orgasm building in me! I have never come from a man licking me licking me and fingering me. I cum so hard that I collapse on the bed.

I can't believe what I admit next. "I have never cum with a man! I think I marry you."

He look at me like hungry animal again. Then he took off his shirt and I see beautiful, strong this, this is a real man! And then he takes off pants. Suddenly I realize what trouble I am in. His underwear stick out so far! When he take off I face the biggest dick I have seen. I feel my stomach getting sick with fear.

He looks over at me with concern over my scared face and start to rub my pussy again. It feels so good. I say he not bad and I sit down on bed and his penis is in my face. He pushes my head toward it. I cannot help but kiss and lick it. I am so excited. I rub my little hand up and down that long shaft and lick the head and kiss it. I want it so much but I know I cannot have it.