Tiny Asian Cocktease - He

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I start to get into them watching. They are worshiping what they cannot have! Stupid boys. I start talking back to them.

"Yes, he is pounding me with a cock twice big as you little boys have. You could never fuck me like him." I moan.

Ha! I'm so close to them but they cannot have me. The window is the height of their shoulders, so it's too high for them to touch me with their cocks.

"Look at me boys, this is what a girl who is being fucked by a real man looks like. Hahahahaha."

My laughing is stopped by another orgasm. "Ooooooooooooh!"

"You're never gonna learn your lesson about cockteasing, are you? Don't blame me for what I'm about to do next." The Stud says as he keeps slamming into me.

Without warning, the Stud flips me over so that my breasts are resting on the window sill and I'm facing out the window. In this position, I clearly saw the men gathered around the window stroking their cocks.

In between moans I manage to tease them.

"Don't you wish this was you guys?"

Suddenly the pounding stops. I look questioningly over my shoulder but I can't see the Stud's face clearly behind the sheer curtains.

Then I heard him loudly say "I think a little bitch like this needs to be buttfucked!"

My blood run cold and my eyes started to tear up.

"No your cock's too big for that, I can't take that, I've never had any penis in my ass."

The men around around the window look even more excited when they hear our exchange.

"Yeah mate, assfuck the little bitch."

In response, the Stud pushes me further out the window so that my head and torso are fully outside the window and my head is hanging down. Now my head is now just inches away from the jerking men. My round little ass is framed by the window. The Stud spits on my asshole. Next, he crouches on the window sill to get in position to fuck me and for the first time the men see the Stud's giant cock.

"Holy shit, will you look at that fuck bat! The little bitch did not lie."

"Please, no. I sorry." I whisper.

Part of me is terrified about what's going to happen next but another part of me is inflamed with delirious passion. A small voice inside me says this is what you were meant for, Pixie.

The men began to laugh at me.

Mister Little Tent says. "Maybe we can't have you but we can watch you get sodimized for the first time. He's going to do major damage to your ass with that huge dick. I bet you wish it was me back there right now."

My fear overwhelms any excitement I felt.

"No no no no!" I whine.

I plead as I feel the head of the Stud's cock on my little anus. I feel him spit onto it, again, and am resigned to the horrible pain and maybe pleasure I am about to experience. And then I feel the huge head of his cock separating my asshole.

"Arggggggh." I scream as he pushes his cockhead into me.

While my mouth is open, screaming, I shocked when one of the men shoots a stream of cum into it and then another shot that slides down my face and into my nose. I spit it out and began to sob and moan.

"Nooooooooo, please stop." I wail.

The Stud puts only the head of his cock inside my anus which gives me a second to adjust to the size but soon I realize that he is only preparing me for the viciousness of the thrusts that will follow. Suddenly I feel pain like I have never experienced as the Stud forces his huge cock up my asshole. I hear the men watching me laugh. His cock feels like it is rearranging my guts.

"It's too big, it's too big, you'll tear me up, pleeeeease, noooo, no, no!" I sputter.

My pain only excites the watchers and I feel two more cumshots hit me in the face and now my face is messy with cum and it dripping into my mouth and covering my eyes.

I getting dizzy because my head is hanging down so I happy when the men bring a table from pool and put it under me so that I can rest my head and body on it. But I understand quick that they only want it there so that it easier for them to see my face and shoot cum on it.

The Stud keeps pounding into my little ass so hard that by whole body shudders each time his groin slams into me.

"You guys would not believe how tight this little bitches asshole is! It fucking feels like a sleeve on my cock. I am going to ruin her little butthole."

The men around the window gasp but then cheer him on.

"Yes, pound the little whore, slut, rip open that asshole! The little cunt need to be taught a lesson."

At me they yell "Take it whore. Eat my cum, you bitch. You are a worthless cunt only good for cum."

Another man shoots a big load of cum on my face. I start to shake with emotion as the Stud is slamming harder into my ass. Noises start coming from me. At first they are small whimpers and then I start to growl like an animal. I feel something building inside of me. I'm about to cum from the savage pounding of my asshole.

I scream out "Yes, buttfuck my little ass. I am a whore. Fuck me in my guts! Arggggggggggh!"

I look at the men around me. "I need your cum, give this whore your nasty cum. Pleeeeesse!"

I grab one of the cocks in front of my face and bring it to my mouth and start sucking it. I can't get much of it into my little mouth without choking. But the man seems to enjoy that.

"Yes, choke on it you little bitch." He says, as he shoves his cock as far as he can down my throat.

I can't breathe. But then he pulls it out and I gasp for air. I look up at him and just open my mouth ready for him to fuck it again. He cums after a few minutes. Then the next cock takes his place. I lose track of how many men fuck my mouth but I think it's at least all ten of them. My lips are sore and my belly feels like it's full of their cum. But I am happy. I love being a cum-eating whore!

The Stud does not stop fucking my asshole while I am sucking the men off. Finally, after I've sucked the last man off I hear a deep growl coming from the Stud. He slams into me two more times very hard and with the last one I feel a gush of cum fill my asshole and then he slams me, again, so hard that I go flying out of the window onto the table in front of it.

I lie on the table with my beautiful but sore ass up in the air, cum flowing out, and my face and hair covered in cum. I drained of all energy but am a happy whore.

I look up at the men and smile with my come-covered lips.

"Who's ready for round two?"