All Comments on 'Tiny Asian Seduce Big English Man'

by Natjee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VitorioVitorioalmost 14 years ago
A charming story

Really enjoyed this. Nice style. Keep writing.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Nice story

I might suggest a more diligent editor or either pay attention to the one you have.

As you do not hve absolute command of the english language, a good editor will make your story flow much smoother therefore produce an easier read.

Please keep writing, I enjoyed your story very much.

DormDadDormDadalmost 14 years ago
Not a bad beginning

You have done a remarkable job for a first time writer. That said; please find an editor on this site that can help you correct the grammatical errors that were displayed here. You also could use a wider word choice ( example: in the first paragraph you kept repeating the same word: stuck). I suggest that you use an online free thesaurus. I suggest www.thesaurus.com.

Keep writing as that is the way that we learn. Write On!

JeffWalker069JeffWalker069almost 14 years ago
Loved the story

Great story! I enjoyed how it built over the course of the story to the climaxes. Very good job on building it up, and very hot to me! Keep working on the language, but for a first time, this was a great story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Frantic, passionate, so very real, almost like being there......

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So real it could almost be true!

Great story, enough to make me very horny, as its supposed to do!

Keep writing babe, can't wait for the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous