Tiny but Fierce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I.... needed that." she whispered and then giggled a bit. "I liked that you told me what to do. Martin's never done that." She let out a louder chuckle. "Martin's also never done THAT." She sighed. "Tell me what to do. I'm not very good and I'm not very experienced, but I'll try anything."

"We'll have lessons some other time. On anything you want to learn... and plenty I want to teach you. Right now..." I said, tossing a throw pillow onto the floor in front of us. "The only thing we have time for is a quick blowjob." I gave her a quick kiss as she scrambled off my lap and knelt at my feet.

"And it will be quick, given how wound up you've got me." I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Pulling my painfully erect cock through my boxer's fly.

Molly all but dove at my dick, swallowing half the length and began to rhythmically bob and suck on it. As good as I felt to have some attention, it was neither what I was used to, nor what I wanted. I ran my fingers into her hair and wrapped my hands around the back of her skull. Gently, I gripped her head and began to exert some control. I slowed her motions to a near standstill and began to ease my cock deeper into her throat.

At first she resisted, but then she relaxed and began to time her breathing with my thrusts. I pulled mostly out for a few brief seconds, to allow her a moment of uninterrupted air, and then I forced myself back in, deep into her mouth. I found that magic spot where I could feel the opening of her throat against my glans and the sensitive underside of my shaft.

My slow thrusting had been speeding up bit by bit and was getting a bit jerky. My breathing had gotten heavier and I was completely focused on my fingers splayed through her hair and guiding her throat onto my cock, over and over... at just the right speed and tempo. I knew I was close and I knew I was making it a bit difficult on her, but since it was almost over, I figured she'd forgive me for taking liberties with this event. For her part, Molly was taking it like a champ.

Too soon, I felt that delightful tightening of my balls. "Oh Fuck!" I grunted, "Molly I'm going to cum!" Neither of us had brought up the idea of swallowing... some women love to, others not so much. For a few, it's a complete deal breaker. As close as I was to finishing, I honestly didn't care how she wanted it... I was going to cream as deep in her throat as I could reach. If this was a one-time deal, that's where I wanted it... and if she had other preferences and plans for future 'engagements', then that was something we could work out.

One last thrust of my hips and my arms tightened... I pressed her nose against my pubic hair and came. My balls twitched and I pumped shot after shot down her throat. Finally, after about 15 seconds or so, I loosened my grip and let her slide off of my shaft.

Molly sank a bit lower on her knees swallowing, inhaled greatly and then coughed lightly. "Gosh, Joe. Were you saving up?" I stood up and tucked my still slick cock into my fly and zipped up. Then I gently pulled her up to her feet and kissed her, not at all put off by the slight lingering taste of my cum.

"Maybe. Or it could be that you just excite me." My hands found their way to her cute little ass and I pulled her into an embrace... my mind already thinking about how I'd like to fuck her next time.

She pulled back slightly. "So.... we're about out of time." I released her and she shyly stepped back a bit. I leaned over and switched on a small end table lamp. Her hair was bit disheveled, and her cheeks were flushed... but, she had the radiant glow of a woman who had recently cum long and hard.

"I um, I am going to go." She ran her fingers through her hair and made her way to the door. I followed her and showed her out, resisting the urge to again grab and fondle her tight little body.

"I'll be here if you need me." I said with a smile, shutting the door.

12