Tiny Spaces with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,254 Followers

Sure enough, she heard the Thai tour guide speaking from afar. The tour guide made a joke and the group of tourists laughed. Most unsettling of all, she recognized the laughter of her parents.

And they were headed this way!

She rushed back to her naked brother and his hard cock.

"I think they're coming," she hissed.

"Should we keep trying to escape? Or should we abort and you pull me back into the cave?"

"I say we escape. If Mom and Dad, along with the whole freaking tour came in here and saw us, I'd be mortified."

"Keep shoving then."

"I don't want to damage your beautiful cock," she said. "Err... I meant... you know what I meant. Anyway, I have a plan."

"What is it?"

"Remember when I lost the race? Then you won the best bed? If I got you out of this mess, with your cock still intact and feeling better than ever, will you give me the bed?"

"Hell yeah. What's the plan?"

"It requires you to relax," she said.

Genevieve wrapped her fingers around the hard cock and she gave it a loving stroke. Up and down.

"Ummm... what are you doing?"

She kept stroking. "I'm getting you out of here. Face it, if you don't cum, you're trapped. Your body is too big and the current state of your dick makes it impossible for you to squeeze through that hole."

"You're so bad."

"That's no way to speak to your caregiver."

She kept on stroking her helpless brother's cock using a simple handjob technique. Under normal circumstances, her traditional clench and stroke would have made a guy cum in 10 minutes or less. With the effects of the toxin, she'd likely require more effort.

Time was of the essence and each second was precious.

"Do you think you can cum in 5 minutes?" she asked. "How about if I go faster?"

She stroked faster and harder.

"No promises," he moaned. "Jeez, that feels good."

As she stroked, feeling Mike's cock pulse in her hand, she made other calculations as well.

"I need to preserve my arm strength," she said. "If I keep jerking you like this, it'll be harder to swim back."

"Do whatever you need," he replied, enjoying the experience.

"You better appreciate this."

"Of course I do."

Genevieve bent down and fulfilled a longtime curiosity and dark fetish by taking her brother's dick into her mouth. As tense as the situation was, this was also the perfect pretext to suck him off.

She closed her lips around the stiff shaft and had her way with it. She sucked it tightly and bobbed her head while stroking it with her tongue. She could feel it pulsating and throbbing in her mouth, far more than any other cock she's ever had in her mouth. In a way, she was glad Mike was bitten by whatever it was. She was curious as to what that toxin was.

His moans echoed in the cave. As did Genevieve's sucking and slurping. It was the first time she was able to hear herself suck so vividly and it was such a turn on. But listening to Mike in desperate sexual despair because of what her mouth was doing to him was the ultimate turn-on.

"A few more minutes," he said in a low voice. "I think I'm going to burst. Whatever bit me, whatever toxin is inside me, I think its increased my load too."

She kept on sucking. "Mmm Hmm."

"Where can I finish? I feel a big mess coming on."

She spit the cock out for a moment. "You haven't earned full-on mouth cleaning privileges yet. But I might have an accidental taste nonetheless. The rest goes on the ground."

"It'll be wasted," he complained.

She smacked his dick, then licked it. "Learn some appreciation."

"You're the best cocksu--- I mean, you're the best sister alive."

She stroked hard and fast. "I know I am. The best sister. And the best cocksucker. Always remember that."

Then she went back to working her mouth around the shaft in an attempt to make him cum faster. She even took him deep in her throat because she knew that guys loved that. Her throat was the real 'tunnel' that men were interested in.

She almost gagged as she took it all the way to the back of her mouth, close to the center of her throat.

When she had the deepthroat, she held it, then listened. Laughter? In the background? The Thai tour guide must be a funny guy, and that gave her fair warning.

"They're coming," she hissed after spitting the dick out, freeing her throat in the process. "What makes you cum faster, mouth or pussy? Don't say 'ass' or else I'll bite your dick."

"Pussy usually works best, depending on how tight you are and how you work your hips."

"Done."

Those were Genevieve's other specialties, aside from sucking and deepthroating a cock. Her pussy was tight and she learned how to fuck from other college girls. Perhaps this would be the stimulation her brother needed to speed up the orgasm.

She sat upright and climbed on her helpless brother's lap. She pulled the crotch of her bikini bottom aside and positioned her wet pussy above her brother's hard saliva-covered dick.

She held his hard cock upright with her fingers and slowly lowered herself onto him.

"We're going to fuck," she said matter-of-factly. "And you better cum. Fast. If we get caught, you're a dead man. Got it?"

"Yes, yes. We'll both be dead if our parents see this. Do it already."

She lowered herself and her labia wrapped around the dick. Although her pussy was tight, entry was easy because of how wet and aroused she was from doing all these rather dirty things with her vulnerable and needy brother.

By the time Mike's big dick had slid all the way inside of her pussy, they were both gasping in pleasure. Her hole was tight. The second tight hole which may well be the death of him.

She bucked her hips and began to ride him. She knew all the techniques of cock riding and pussy control. She learned about it online and from some of her slutty friends on the volleyball team. Who would have thought she'd ever these techniques on her own brother of all people? (Oh, how she had secretly hoped...)

Her hips gyrated hard and fast. In this position, and with the size of his dick, each thrust was hitting Genevieve's elusive G-spot directly. She wasn't sure who'd cum first, herself, or her brother.

Why not both at the same time?

She clenched tightly and rode as fast as she could. She was glad that Mike couldn't see this-- that his head was on the other side of the tunnel -- otherwise he'd see her with the most wicked smile imaginable from all this fucking. Genevieve was having the time of her life with that cock.

"Oh, finally," she whispered to herself, eyes closed, digging her fingers into his stomach.

"What was that?" he whispered back.

"Oh, nothing. Hurry up."

There was one last trick in Genevieve's arsenal. She knew it could be painful for both of them, but as the faint sounds of talking and laughter grew louder, she knew it had to be done.

She practically bounced on her brother's cock, her athletic legs pushing her body up and down. Each bounce hit her G-spot. It was like something out of a professional porn shoot. And it worked. She heard Mike on the verge of tears. She was about to cry too.

After the tenth bounce on his cock, Genevieve came first. Her pussy and G-spot were so overwhelmed that she had to clench her jaw to keep herself from screaming at the top of her lungs. If she had, and the tour group heard it, then they'd really be fucked.

Instead, she made short, suppressed whimpering noises. Her jaw and eyes were squeezed shut. Her toes curled as she squirted a small river all over her brother's crotch.

"Hmm..." she whispered, her fingers digging even deeper into her brother's stomach.

She gave two more bounces and saw Mike's body jerk. He came next. She felt a huge spurt of cum shoot inside of her body. She gave several more bounces on his crotch, each one making him flood more cum inside of her.

She knew he was done when she felt the hard cock become soft inside her body. The impossible had finally been completed.

They were both exhausted, sweaty, and in need of a long nap to recover from their unholy ordeal.

The voice of the Thai tour guide grew louder.

"And we are soon approaching the most exotic cave in this entire complex."

It was becoming too close for comfort. They'd be here at any moment.

"Holy fuck," she whispered. "Your cock is soft now. Go, go, go."

Genevieve climbed off her brother. It looked like a bottle of glue had been spilled all over them. A mixture of his cum and her squirt were everywhere.

As soon as she released him, Mike was able to squeeze and wiggle through the small tunnel with no resistance from his now flaccid dick.

Once he was out, Genevieve grabbed her brother's swimming trunks and crawled to freedom through the pool of their cum mixture. By the time she made it out, the front of her body was coated in their sexual juices.

Right on time, too. They heard the tourist group enter that cave and marvel at the beauty of it. The siblings knew they had to pause and remain still for a moment, otherwise they'd be heard.

They listened to the tour guide show everyone around.

"Phenomenal as you can see..." the guide said before abruptly stopping. "It looks like creatures from the sea or land animals had gotten here before we did."

The tour group laughed at what they saw on the ground.

On the other side of the cave, the siblings looked at each other with mortified expressions on their faces.

Genevieve mouthed the words, 'They're laughing at our cum puddle. Oh my god.'

'Let's go,' Mike mouthed quietly. 'Don't make a sound.'

The siblings tiptoed out of the cave. Once they were free on the sandy beach and open air, Mike put his swimming trunks back on. Genevieve couldn't help but sneak a final peek at her brother's penis.

"Jesus," she said. "We almost got caught by everyone."

"They saw our cum. Holy shit. Ha! Ha!"

Genevieve smiled, "They all laughed, which means Mom and Dad laughed too, not knowing that the mess was ours. Anyway, race you back to the resort?"

"What do I get if I win?" he asked.

She pulled the front of her bikini down to show her pink nipples. Mike was stunned for a moment. Genevieve took advantage of the situation and sprinted towards the ocean. Mike followed behind. The race was in full swing.

The End

Much love to the great erotica mind C.J.Balie.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12