Tiny Thomas and the New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am taking you home at once! When I'm through with you, you won't ever want to flash your diminutive dicklette again! Then when you're at your lowest and wish to hide away I'll bring you back and make you feel just as small as you deserve!" Thomas now was visibly shaking from the fear he felt. He tried backing away from her, but something stopped him from behind. He looked over his shoulder and found Jess standing there. She gave him a small reassuring smile and a hand on his shoulder. Seeing her there was exactly what he needed.

He found his voice then as shaky as it was. "I-I'm not going anywhere with you Veronica." He said barely above a whisper. Her eyes flared furiously at that.

"Are you talking back to me!" She yelled. He started flashing back to all the terrible things she used to subject him to. How relentless her emotional manipulations were, so that even as an adult he still felt like a child before her, how she controlled every aspect of his life before she left him naked and alone outside the pool a week earlier. Then though he remembered the week, as embarrassing as it was, how it was the best week of his life. The fact that he was shown he didn't have to be ashamed of who he was or what he had. Jess squeezed his shoulder then and he found his resolve.

He stood up and squeaked out. "I have a tiny penis and I'm not ashamed." His voice was shaky and quiet.

"What did you just say?" She asked contemptuously.

Feeling a bit more confident he stood taller, now above the shorter Veronica. "I have a tiny penis and I'm not ashamed!" He said almost shouting now feeling all the repressed anger he had towards her. His shout was the perfect defiance and the first time he raised his voice at her. She was momentarily taken aback by this as indicated by her stunned expression.

The women around the pool reacted to his motto with a round of applause and cheers. They admired his confidence and wanted to support him after all they found his new role at the pool immensely entertaining. Bolstered by the support he felt he wouldn't have to back down.

"I ought to smack your ass for talking back to me boy!"

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my boyfriend!" Jess shouted as she stepped between Thomas and his tormenter.

Thomas looked to her and whispered incredulously. "Boyfriend?" His thoughts went wild as he realized she just called him her boyfriend. A smile cracked across his face and his little friend halted and even reversed its retreat. In truth he never felt larger than he did in that moment as his little nub grew to its fully erect 3 and a half inches. He felt another hand on him then this time on his ass. He didn't need to look to know who it was.

"Yeah, back off you bitch!" Elia said squeezing his cheek. Thomas now wanted to tear up for another reason entirely. He had never felt so supported in his life.

"I knew you'd be a problem after your father died and I was forced to take care of you! Thomas if you think I'll let you defy me after all the sacrifices I made!"

Thomas fury peaked then. "Sacrifices! You stole my inheritance and basically held me hostage! You wouldn't let me see my friends, or date, or hold a job, or move out! I was a prisoner! In truth leaving me here gave me the opportunity I needed to escape! Now I have a place to live with my..." He hesitated for a second only to have Jess look back at him with a smile that seemed to say 'don't you dare stop now'. "MY GIRLFRIEND JESS!" He shouted the last bit loudly and confidently absolutely elated by its implications.

"You little bastard!" She returned as she swung her arm to slap Thomas across the face only to have her hand stopped by Jess's reflexes.

"You lay a hand on him and you'll have to deal with me!" She said with contempt.

"And me!" Elia said stepping in between Veronica and Thomas.

"And us!" The old ladies from earlier said standing from their pool chairs and crossing their arms.

"Don't forget us!" The college girls said walking behind Veronica.

Veronica looked around at all the other ladies who one by one stood up indicating they wouldn't let a hair be harmed on Tiny Thomas's head.

Thomas took a step forward more confident than he had ever been in his life positioning himself just in front of Veronica, his little dick still proudly erect, such was his excitement at the situation. "You have no power over me anymore Veronica!" The crowd cheered.

Veronica was so angry she was shaking and now Thomas regretted removing the barriers between them as she was winding up a strike against him. Just as she was about to throw a closed fist at his face the college girls spoke up.

"Hey Thomas!" They said in unison. "What do you think of these!" They shouted as they all dropped their tops at once. Three sets of tits spilled out before him. The black girls round and slightly droopy with brown areolas, the petite girls perky and small with tiny pink areolas, and the ample breasted brunettes voluminous with massive rigid pink nipples. His eyes bulged and his balls tightened, he knew what was coming...him. He let out a tremendous moan as he shot his load explosively at his bitch stepmother coating her suit in his spunk. She looked down in furious disgust at the mess all over her.

She looked up at Thomas in unrestrained fury. "You...little...SHIT!" She screamed as she prepared to hit him once more. Just as she drew her arm back with a closed fist someone grabbed it.

"That's quite enough!" Mary shouted, holding Veronica's arm tightly. "I'll not have anyone harass my newest employee!"

"Harass! Look what you're 'newest employee' did to me! I demand retribution!"

"Retribution, you say? I'd say that he's the one deserving of retribution, and he just succeeded at it!" Mary said smugly.

Veronica shook with anger. "Are you SERIOUS!?"

"Serious as a heart attack. Now it's pool policy that anyone harassing an employee be subject to a ban at the discretion of the manager. And my discretion is you are banned...for life! Now get the hell out of my pool!" She shouted as she pulled Veronica by the arm and subsequently shoved her toward the gate.

Defeated Veronica went to leave turning back before she left. "If you think you'll ever get a dime of your father's inheritance, your delusional!" She shouted.

Thomas more confident than ever knowing she had nothing to ever hold over him again stepped forward. "Actually bitch!" Oh my god I actually called her a bitch! "You'll be hearing from my lawyer!" He shouted now sporting a smug smile.

Veronica was stunned silent unable to respond, only able grumble as she stormed out of the pool. The entire pool let out a raucous cheer and started chanting. "Thomas! Thomas! THOMAS!"

"Not bad for a little guy?" Jess said as she came around his front giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Not bad for anyone!" Elia chimed in. Thomas had no response other than to smile at the two of them.

The rest of the day was far far calmer as the energy seemed to have been exhausted by the intrusion of Thomas's stepmother. As the day drew to a close and after the duties for employees to close were completed the still naked Thomas and the clothed Jess walked back to her car.

Elia was waiting outside for them as well. The girls had Thomas put his arms over their shoulders as they walked together. Each one held a cheek in their hands. Thomas had never been happier in his life.

"Hey guys?" Elia spoke up.

"Yeah?" They said in unison.

"Do...do you think we could do what we did last night again?" She said with a dirty smile.

"Which part?" Jess asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The part with Thomas's tongue...and another repeat of that...little contest. You know? Where every minute he lasts we take off our clothes..." She said mischievously.

"I think that sounds like a great idea!" Thomas said happily. Both girls looked down then.

Jess spoke. "Getting excited there, little guy?" She said with a smug smile.

"Yeah, a little." He said with a wink.