Tiny Tina's Teacake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth, and found herself about to say she was leaving.

She always left.

Tina closed it with a snap. Running away was something that she did because she was nothing but a coward, but she didn't need to run from Aliss. The woman never gave her a single reason to need to run.

They kept their distance, kept explaining things, and were the most honest person that she had ever hung around, before.

"So... Um... Panic attack?" Tina half-squeaked, half-whispered.

"Noticed."

She swallowed, "Um... Help?"

Aliss leaned up on her elbows, looking over in surprise, "I'm the cause though, aren't I? Pretty sure if I hugged you or helped you into the chair, I'd just be making things worse."

"Um... Paintings." Tina still felt dizzy as she tried to move them forward, "We were... Going to swap, right? Even if... Unfinished. Lets do that."

The blonde nodded, moving slowly, using only small movements. She picked up her charcoal-covered canvas, and pressed it lightly into Tina's hands. The picture in front of her instantly distracted her. Whorls of white and black, depicting a figure half in shadow.

Her jaw dropped, as she practically felt the shame and anger that Aliss had for her own body. The emotion was right there in it, but at the same time... The beauty of the girl's form still came across. She hadn't managed to make herself ugly.

She'd painted herself as the eye actually saw it. There were flaws. Scars and the occasional freckle. Stress marks from a life that had been lived, rather than the impossible smoothness of a purely imagined form.

Tina felt like crying as she held it in front of her very slowly, "I... Love it."

"I'd burn it, if I weren't giving it to you. It's crap. I'm crap." Aliss said without emotion.

Tina put it behind herself quickly, "No! It's mine, now. You're not wrecking it!"

The woman gave a small chuckle, "Okay. Not what I was expecting, but yeah. It's yours."

"Um... My crappy crap, then?" Tina reached over and picked up her own. She'd mostly used pencil and it looked like the proportions were drawn by a fifth grader. She downright sucked at art.

She handed it to Aliss, whilst looking away.

The woman whistled as she stood there, and held it up to the light, "For someone who says they know absolutely nothing about art, you did not do too badly. Most people draw things flat, the first time. Forgetting that nothing in the world is. You actually got some of the third dimension in here. You did really well on those gorgeous ankles of yours, especially."

Tina glared up at her, "Do you have a thing for ankles?"

"Yes, I hate your boots." Aliss gave a smirk, "I'd love to see you in three inch stilettos."

Her cheeks flushed bright red, "Aliss!"

"Can't a girl flirt? Even a bit?" Aliss asked seriously.

Tina looked down, "I... I'm not used to it. Someone appreciating me."

"Wanna do more than that. Eh. Sorry. I think seeing you put me in a real mood. It's... Been a while. Even for the ol' hand. Ignore me." The girl said, before walking over to her wall, and taking down a small square painting of a hill, and putting Tina's self-portrait in its place.

"Aliss! I... I don't want people to see it." Tina started loud and ended with a mumble.

The girl shrugged, "You're the first person I've ever let into my bedroom."

"What about... The people downstairs?" Tina said in confusion, not sure if they'd adopted Aliss or they were just landlords. The proximity to the orphanage made things hard.

Aliss sat back on her bed, still looking at the portrait, "Mum 'n Dad give me space. They've never even tried to open the door, since I first moved in. They're good like that. Always tried to parent me. Never tried to be my mother and father. It's... Hard to describe. They earned it by not trying to."

"Sorry."

The woman shook her head, "No. I'm content with my life, Tina. Really. If you never came along, I don't think I would have even realised that I was missing having someone to care about. Would have been happy to be alone, forever. I like my life. It's not big. It's not loud. But it's mine."

"And now you're hurting?" She asked in trepidation.

Aliss grinned and shook her head, "Nah. Now I got excuses to do more'n bake, waitress and paint. Speaking of, I think I'll grab a couple cookies from downstairs. Rush is probably over, now. If you wanted to hang around still, that is."

"Umm... Yes, but no?" Tina winced, "I want that. But I really, really shouldn't. I'm still all... Uh... Clogged up. From the last one. I'm not supposed to actually eat dairy. Intolerant. Gonna have cramps for a week."

The girl's jaw dropped, "Tina! You had a milkshake!"

"Shuddup." She mumbled in embarrassment. "I do stuff when I'm down."

"Yeah, so do I. But I don't risk scouring my intestines. It's not a whole heap better than a razor. Sheesh." Aliss said, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at her incredulously. "Well then... Um... Most of our lactose free stuff is lactase, which can still hit you if you've been dumb. I could grab us some celery and hummus?"

"Not feeling it, sorry." Tina shook her head, "But you should! Get yourself a cookie. You'll feel better for it."

Aliss grinned, "Oh, I was going to do that, anyways. Just 'cos you're intolerant doesn't mean that I wasn't going to make you jealous. But you've had a couple shocks. If you're going to refuse to eat anything, then I'm at least getting you an apple juice."

She gave a small laugh, "I... Didn't think about it that way. You're sweet."

"Try to be." Aliss stood up, walking by, "I'll see what I can grab. Won't be five."

As the door closed behind the woman, Tina suddenly realised she was alone in her bedroom. It might be a mess and feel halfway to an art studio, but it was still a bedroom.

Some of her wanted to flee, feeling like maybe she was trapped in a guy's room, even though nothing about Aliss really screamed guy at her. Tina blamed her own inexperience and not knowing what to expect for that one. She didn't really feel like Aliss was remotely male, but a piece of her still expected it, as dumb as it was.

The rest of her wanted to start poking around, looking for secrets to tease Aliss about. As if they were a couple of longtime friends, instead of a whirlwind couple of days.

That side one the fight.

Tina stood up slowly, and even slower approached the desk, sliding open the drawers. As expected, they were stuffed with more art gear. A few kinds of modelling erasers, some charcoal pencils, and a few sketchbooks.

Those were boring. Inside was just sketches and prototypes of landscapes. A few scenes of the parks, some stuff around the West Gate that she'd probably used on her giant holographic painting. Not a single self-portrait or a picture of another person.

No hints of the ex-boyfriend.

She closed those drawers, and then made her way over to the bedside table. The top drawer had mostly panties in it. Light blues and pinks, from the cheap kind of four and ten packs you could get at any of the big stores. No date-day sexy underwear.

There were actually a couple bras, and those told a little story. The first was a tiny A-cup, that was obviously a trainer. The bottom edges of that one had a couple red stains. Then, there was also a couple B-cups, and then a C-cup.

Tina knew she was unobservant as anything. However, thinking on it, she was pretty sure that Aliss was somewhere between a B and C, today. The trainer's stains made her think that maybe it wasn't just hormone treatment, but maybe the girl had implants. That'd make sense.

She sucked at being able to tell implants from the real things. She just didn't notice detail, like other people. The only way she could tell was from scarring, and she'd been too busy looking away to notice if there were some tiny scars underneath Aliss' chest.

She hadn't paid any attention to the girl's, girls.

Tina sat down slowly on the bed, putting the bras back and closing the drawer as it started to dawn on her. Her cheeks flushed, and rubbing at them didn't make the thought change in the least.

She had been hoping to find a picture of the ex-boyfriend, ostensibly to tease Aliss with, but... She was feeling jealous. She was jealous of a guy that had left a lasting impression of hate behind him.

She started chewing on one of her fingernails, thinking to herself nervously. The only real reason for her to get jealous of Zane, or even remember his name as easily as she did, was that she wanted what he had. She had said that the pair of them was impossible, and Aliss had instantly accepted it, but...

When Aliss flirted with her, it set her heart going.

She was straight. She'd always been straight. Never even remotely interested in boobs. She'd never even thought about licking a cunt, and she'd found the idea of even practising kissing with a friend to be gross.

Was she still straight if she was attracted to Aliss? The girl had a dick. Did it count as straight? Or was it gay? Or... Something else, entirely? Even if this was an attraction to Aliss, she didn't feel like she'd be interested in any other woman.

Tina was... Confused.

Now that she'd worked out that she really was into the girl, all kinds of thoughts were flowing back and forth. She did sort of want to go down on her knees and show Aliss that having a dick wasn't all that bad. It had looked like a fun one.

She knew she was a little weird like that. Tina actually liked to suck dick. The taste was bullshit, the nicest taste was basically no taste. And cum was gross. But she liked the way she could make the person groan and moan, and have no idea what to do with their hands as she gave them the time of their life.

Tina could absolutely imagine doing that for Aliss. Though... She also felt like Aliss might not want to do it. The girl had a serious problem with having one. She was the kind to want a full-blown sexchange.

She also couldn't imagine dating someone who couldn't piledrive her into a bed. She liked oral as much as the next girl, but there was nothing like getting a good hard fucking after a stressful day. She wasn't about to ever give that up, but she wasn't sure it would be something Aliss would be up for.

Point of fact, she was pretty sure it would hurt Aliss to even ask to bend her over.

Tina's cheeks flushed and she rubbed at them. She wasn't even remotely close to dating the woman, and she was giving a daytime fantasy to get fucked good and deep.

The wet dream had obviously been her subconscious working things out a little earlier.

"That looks serious." Aliss interrupted, and Tina realised she'd missed the woman entering. Because they were actually sitting on the bed, right beside her.

She just about jumped out of her skin, and then gave a nervous laugh, "Sorry. Yeah. Um... Just thinking."

"Well, thinking, here." Aliss held out the promised glass bottle, with golden liquid and a paper straw stuck through the top of it.

She took it gratefully, and the other woman picked up one of her own from a tray on the floor, popping a straw through the lid with a little violent ram before sipping at it and making a content sound.

Tina swallowed nervously, eyeing off the woman. It was hard to tell, as Aliss was leaning forward and glaring at the mirror that Tina had been using earlier, but maybe she really was a C-cup. It'd be wrong to ask if they were implants or naturally grown, but she really wanted to know.

Her own were B's. She was short and damn near flat. That was her lot in life, unfortunately. Her B's were too small to play with a dick, she'd learned. No titfuck to add to a blowjob.

She flushed red, again. She was really fixated on playing with Aliss's thing, right now. Needed to get that off her mind.

"Um... Got movies or something?" Tina asked, uncertainly. She didn't even know if Aliss still wanted her to hang around.

The girl glanced at her, "I was thinking about... Stuff. Downstairs. I think I want to paint you on the bed. It's relaxed, but feels like both a home and not. 'Cos it isn't yours. If I stuck some TV on a laptop, would you mind if I started sketching something up? Instead of joining you?"

No, she minded. Tina wanted an excuse to lie beside the girl on the bed, close enough to rub elbows. To try and test just how far her own crush was developing.

"Sounds nice. I just have to sit still, right?" She gave a small smile, "If you're wanting me to just look pretty, that's a bit harder. Not as good at that."

"Insult yourself like that, again, and I'll tickle you." Aliss teased, and stood up, going over and starting to move some easels around, kicking her pencils out of the way as she did. "There's some chips for you in the bowl, if you get hungry. Best I could come up with."

Tina grabbed the bowl from the floor, and lay down with her feet near the pillow of the bed. She put her head in her hands and smiled sweetly up at Aliss, "Something like this? Oh, tickle monster?"

"Beautiful." Aliss whispered with a surprised glance, before shaking it off. The girl grabbed a pouch from her desk, pulling out a cheap and cracked laptop, before firing it up and putting it in front of her. She plugged it in, as well, and then went back to organising her art things.

Tina poked around a streaming website before finding something light-hearted, and started playing it. "I've never modelled before. So... I need to keep still, right?"

"Still enough. You can lie your head down if it gets tired, or whatever." Aliss shrugged, "I understand proportions and things. If I need to take an extra look, I'll tell you to move. You just relax... You don't mind, do you? Me painting?"

"Nope." She ate one of the chips, cracking it with her teeth.

She was paying exactly zero attention to the video in front of her face. It was like last time. Aliss became hyper-focused on what she was doing, and it made Tina feel warm and safe, just watching the girl frantically work away at her canvases.

The thought that one or two of these might go on public display was a tad intimidating, but after seeing what Aliss was actually willing to put on display, she knew it would be nothing short of stunning.

Even beneath a jumper, she could see a flex to the shoulders, a tightening of biceps, as Aliss twisted back and forth. A gaze that could stop a wolf in its tracks swept across the art, momentarily flickering to Tina and making her feel incredibly small, before returning to the work.

Tina tried to imagine Aliss wearing a beard, and almost burst out laughing at the absurd image. The woman might have a few masculine traits, but she was all woman. It didn't remotely fit.

So, she really did have a crush on another woman.

Having the sexual bits that she liked was probably a bit of a bonus, if Aliss was willing to use them. But that seemed like a third date kind of question, not something for model to ask of her artist.

"Mentioned you might have dated girls before." Tina decided to dig, "So... Many?"

"One." Aliss replied, not sounding like she was paying attention, "I'm the romantic kind. I was with Zane for six years. Girl 'fore him, three. I never expected that one to last, but we did for a while."

"Wow. I've never managed to make it past twelve months, except for Tim." Tina said in shock. "I know. I'm pathetic. Twenty seven and I've only had one serious thing."

"Ha. Knew it. I'm older." Aliss grinned.

"So... You suck and lick?" Tina tried to knock the woman off balance by saying something out of character.

Aliss didn't even bat an eyelash. "I like what I like. Public stuff, like you noticed. It's kinda fun doing stuff when you might get caught. Been kicked outta public bathrooms at night, coupla times. But, yeah. I twist both ways. Never seen the big deal with it."

It still didn't answer the question that Tina was really hoping for. She just didn't really know how to ask, but the answer would change whether or not she wanted to experiment with this stupid crush.

Even if she tried it out, there was every chance she wouldn't like it, still. That fear, and the fear of wrecking their new friendship, were very real, but Tina knew that her brain wouldn't forgive her if she didn't at least try.

"That hyper guy at the museum, he ever more than a friend?"

"Huh? Oh, Xavier. God, no. We studied together, and used to play mixed basketball at uni, on the same team." Aliss shook her head. "He's a bit weird at times, but he's nice. Though... He really does only do nudes. Every single one of his pieces. Bit weird."

"Does he do both guys and girls?" Tina asked, "And eh... Only do one, when it isn't art?"

"Xave's straight." Aliss nodded, "But, yeah. His art is all kinds. He mostly works with contortionists. He probably noticed how symmetrical you are, when you met him. You're probably a bit of a dream for someone obsessed with that kind of art."

"Trinity seemed pretty protective, too. A story there?"

"She's gay as gay can be. Hates guys." Aliss said lightly, "Which is why she always works exclusively with them. She didn't much like me, after she found out. Took a little while, but now she thinks of me as one of the gals."

Tina put her head in her hands, took a deep breath, and then mumbled, "Do you like... Pussy?"

She heard the drawing stop.

Tina cringed, "You said you did... But um..."

"Look at me."

She shook her head frantically, and swallowed. Feeling like she'd stepped over a line and now Aliss would hate her.

"Tina."

She shook her head again, "Forget it! Forget I spoke!"

"Are you asking about sex... Because you just don't know, or because you're actually asking about love?" Aliss' voice came from closer, before the bed dipped to reveal that they were sitting down beside her.

Tina flinched, "I just got dumped by Tim. And my dream... It was insulting, right? Me dreaming about you. Your... Parts."

"God, you're confusing." Aliss said in frustration, "Are you tryin' to make crushing on you, even harder? I don't want to talk about this stuff with ya, not because it's hard to talk about, or whatever. It's a boring as shit conversation. But it's hard with you because I want you."

She curled into a ball, still refusing to look in the woman's direction, "You're not the only one who is confused."

"Oh. That makes it easier." Aliss said sarcastically, and then sighed, "Fine. I'm tired, so I'm just going to spill. What I want to do to you? I wanna feel you burst. I want the splash on my tongue. I want you to drip from my chin. But I also want to feel you wrapped around me, shaking. Wanna hear you say my name. Beg me. That answer whatever question you're not fuckin' askin'?"

"You hate me." Tina whispered.

"I hate that you won't just talk to me! Just fucking ask!" Aliss roared.

She flinched, and took a tiny peek, and saw Aliss staring at her, but it wasn't what she'd expected. This wasn't the look of rage and wrath that she deserved.

Tina's eyes shot open wide, as she stared at the trembling chin. Feeling like she'd been kicked as she saw the tears on the verge of bursting free from those beautiful eyes.

"I..." She took a deep breath and sat up, "I don't know... I... I don't know if I want you. But I do. Shit. Shit! I'm trying not to hurt you! But I just... Don't get it!"

Aliss turned away from her, and Tina stared in horror as she saw the shoulders give a little shiver as the woman clearly started crying. "Let's call it a day."

"No! N-no." Tina winced, moving in closer and rubbing the middle of Alice's back quickly, "I... I..."

"I don't hate you. I just wanna be alone. I'll text you." Aliss whispered, standing up and moving away from her.

Tina winced, and then sighed, "Okay. I'll text when I get home. I'm sorry. I wrecked everything, today."

The woman didn't reply, or look in her direction at all.

%E%2%0%

1...34567...14