Tiny Tina's Teacake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina hung the portrait of Aliss on the wall across from her bed, before staring at it and bursting into tears. She barely managed to fire off a one word alert, as promised, before the world was too blurry to do anything.

% Home.

She'd heard from others, and from the woman herself, that she could cry. Tina simply hadn't believed it, Aliss was too strong. She was a rock, and Tina had just witnessed the cliff come tumbling down.

And it was all her fault.

She grabbed her pillow, hugged it, and then let out a scream at the top of her lungs into the soft object.

She knew she had fallen for Aliss. It would hurt, but it wouldn't hurt this much, if that wasn't true. She had fallen head over heels for a beautiful, intense, and strong artist. Aliss was selfless, willing to step out of her comfort zone for a crying stranger.

The only thing standing between them was Tina's own hangups. She was terrified that if the two of them actually tried anything, she would freakout and fuck it up, even worse than she just had.

She was stupid and clumsy. She wasn't thinking of Aliss as a woman, and she wasn't thinking of her as a man. She was something new to Tina. Someone who ticked the boxes on either side of a line, one that Tina had never experienced as being unclear before.

She had thought that she understood enough to not be prejudiced, enough not to say or do stupid things. Instead, all she'd done is frustrate and hurt the woman who was more understanding than she was. Tina had poked and poked, and Aliss had done her best to take it in stride, until it had just been too much.

Tina had completely fucked up.

The entire day had been mistake after mistake, all of them chipping away at Aliss. Piece by piece Tina had stripped away her patience and understanding. From the late arrival, to the insensitive questions, to simultaneously offering hope of a future and taking it away.

If Aliss ever spoke to her again, it would be more than she deserved.

Tina fell sideways on the bed, hugging at the pillow and staring through tear-filled eyes at the portrait on her wall.

%7%4%6%

"Flex is a frame of mind, awake is the place of home, it's a time ta wake up! Wake up!"

Tina shuffled to pull her phone out from under her hip. She failed to turn the alarm off, as it bleeped about a flat battery, and turned itself off before she could. From experience, she knew that meant the alarm would still go off in another five minutes.

She tossed the device violently across the room, rolled over and yanked the blanket around herself. She curled in to a tight and sweaty ball, biting at the pillow that she was still hugging.

There were no new tears, but she could feel the dryness on her skin, and crusting by the corners of her eyes. She wished she still could cry. It'd be easier to go back to sleep, that way.

To sleep and forget that she was an absolutely worthless piece of shit, who couldn't hold down a job, couldn't even keep a cheating bastard of a boyfriend. A useless fuckup whose only real talent seemed to be for making other people feel as worthless and fucked up as she was.

To cry, though, you needed to feel more than just hollow.

An empty chest, and a full head. The worst combination of things for an early morning when you have nothing waiting for you. There was plenty she should do, but nothing that was going to immediately bite her if she didn't.

So all the mistakes of the last few days continued to wash over her. Spelling out what an idiot she had been, louder and clearer with each twist of the spiral of doom. All of it leading to the same conclusion, the same obvious answer since the first moment that she'd missed.

She was in love with Aliss.

Aliss was too good for her.

Tina tossed the blanket backwards with frustration, pulled open her drawer and grabbed the bullet from its case. She was going to do something about the frustrated feelings, then she was going to text Aliss and break things off with her.

It was going to hurt, but it was best for both of them.

The small and chrome object started with a furious buzz, as Tina kicked the thing into the highest gear that it had. Then she slipped it and her hand down behind her skirt and panties, to the little angry hood.

It took her maybe three seconds to give a little groan, and only a couple seconds more before her eyes closed on their own. Behind her eyelids, the world sprang into life, more vivid than the real thing.

She found herself back in Aliss' room, just as naked as she had been when she was drawing in the mirror. Except, this time, she was lying back onto the bed. Head cradled in the softness of the pillow, as she slowly drew her knees up and spread them apart.

Posing a silent invitation.

Teasing little kisses started at her knees, alternating between each leg. Moving down her thighs, whilst she struggled to hold herself together. Unable to speak, too scared that the vision of the beautiful woman in front of her would disappear.

A long blonde fringe fell forward, tickling just above her bush, right before the gentlest and softest of kisses touched down into the wiry hairs sticking out in all direction. She shivered, and imagined reaching up to Aliss' head and guiding her downwards.

The buzz of the bullet wasn't enough, as Tina imagined the woman's tongue. She pushed it inside her, cord looped around one finger and started yanking on it frantically. Trying to run the chrome device back and forth across her most sensitive place.

The buzz and squelch threatened to break her concentration. Tina going red in the face as she forced the image of Aliss back into focus, struggled to keep it how the woman would want it.

Tina ached for Aliss' cock.

She had to actively fight picturing the artist shifting towards that. Tina knew it wouldn't be what Aliss wanted, and it felt wrong to fantasise about them in that way. She tried to focus only on the tongue, but it was a losing battle.

Aliss' arms were both understated, and strong. Being held on the tram told Tina that she could fall forward into their chest. Thin, supple, and just as firm as anything she had ever known before. Hands she wanted to feel against her back, pushing her flat against Aliss' larger breasts.

Tina gave a small laugh of embarrassment at herself as she imagined grasping at that rack. She had insisted so many times that she wasn't interested, but she couldn't deny the warmth she felt between her legs as she pictured holding them. Lifting, gently squeezing. Flicking the tit ever so carefully.

She even wanted to taste them.

She sat up and tossed her top to the floor, before dropping back to the bed. Tina closed her eyes, trying to imagine Aliss doing it, and pulled her breast up, and gave it a tiny lick. A line like fire ripped right through her. Not exactly making her cum, but making her know that the kink was now in her wheelhouse.

Aliss had changed everything for her. Tina now liked long and flowing hair, finding it sexy. She now liked a woman's hips, and instead of just appreciating a nice curved butt, she wanted to hold one. She liked breasts, and she wanted a woman to push her up against a wall and kiss her.

That thought sparked another new one.

That it would be fun to drag Aliss behind her door in her art room, go down on her knees and blow the woman. The thought that they might be caught would have dried her out, just a couple days ago. Today it made her nethers louder, and the bullet move around freely.

Fuck, she wanted to make Aliss cum.

She wanted to see that face screw up as they lost it. Tina wanted to feel the blast in her mouth. Wanted to feel the naughtiness of it in her hair. She wanted to feel it dripping out of her pussy. She wanted Aliss, over and over, again.

Wanted to feel that cock thrusting into her, even after Tina had cum. She wanted to feel Aliss on top of her, fucking her when she thought she couldn't take it anymore. Wanted to feel it filling her right on up.

"Sh-it!" Tina swore breathlessly, shuddering as she finally hit her point.

She reluctantly dragged the soaked toy free, and a long strand of cum that she wasn't really prepared to deal with. No towel in the bed, thanks to the early morning frustrations. She left it buzzing, and carefully slid out of her bed.

Waddling towards the bathroom, cord still in hand.

The bullet went into the sink, and Tina went into the shower.

%8%6%5%

A few minutes after the heat spilled down her back, and she had relaxed a little, Tina punched the wall. Then she hit it again, harder.

She glared glumly at the red knuckles, feeling more than a little frustrated with herself. She couldn't even get off over Aliss, without thinking about a body part that the woman hated she had. What kind of awful person was she?

Straight. Or straight-ish.

That was all that Tina could come up with. She was some kind of mostly straight person, and Aliss wasn't. Which meant that despite them meshing incredibly well, and practically falling head over heels instantly, they just weren't meant to be.

What either of them wanted, wasn't compatible. It hurt like hell, and had the tears running silently down her cheeks, hidden by the shower. However, it wasn't something that she could deny.

She wasn't a horrible person. She just... Couldn't be what Aliss needed, and Aliss couldn't be what she needed.

Not that the guilt accepted that answer.

Tina dragged herself reluctantly out of the hot water, wrapped a towel around herself, and headed back to the main room of the apartment. She picked up her phone from the floor, and discovered that she'd fucked herself, again.

The cheap thing didn't just have a cracked screen.

The edges of the case were fucked to all hell, pieces fragmenting off it as she picked it up. The screen itself was a spiderweb that was so bad it only gave off a white light instead of whatever was supposed to be shown on it.

It wasn't under warranty anymore, so she wouldn't even get a discount for repairs. It'd be a new phone, eating into her bank account. However, nothing she could do about that. The job search required that she have a phone, so she had to spend the cash.

No way to text Aliss about not being her model, or anything. Even though she'd wanted to. The cash would have been nice, and if she wasn't such a stick in the mud about this, it would have been nice to be able to hang out just as friends, at least until the exhibition was ready.

She tossed the phone into her handbag, so she could swap the simcard into whatever new dreck she would buy later. Then she examined the contents of her fridge for breakfast, found it completely empty apart from a month-old lactose-free milk carton that she was too scared to touch.

No job. No food. No phone. No friends.

Tina grimaced lightly. At least hanging out with Aliss had let her pretend that her entire life wasn't one fucking disaster after another. Now, she was right back to it.

She grabbed her laptop, fired off a handful of hopeful resumes. Which sort of finished off the list of available legal aide positions in the city. She'd need to move on to trying to get waitress gigs or retail, soon. Give up on getting a job in what she was trained in.

That done, she ripped a hairbrush through her tangled hair, and then slipped into a decent tartan skirt, and pulled on a set of stockings she had never actually worn. They were dark, but with black patterns of roses and thorns on them as well. They'd always felt too sexy to wear in public, and Tim hadn't really given a shit what she'd wear in the bedroom.

He'd just felt like it got in the way.

Tina's bra was boring, but the t-shirt was a little bit fun. The chest just a tiny bit too tight, with a tiny bit lower neckline. Not that anybody would see it - she instantly hid it underneath a boring but incredibly comfortable jumper to deal with the freezing city.

Not literally freezing. There wasn't snow or ice everywhere. It was just that the wind at this time of year made everything feel like there really should be.

With her outfit tossed together, she used a rough elastic hair tie to throw her hair into a ponytail, and headed out the door with her handbag over one shoulder.

%2%0%4%

"Tina?"

She looked up in surprise from the cheap phones she was looking at and saw the dragon tattoo first. She gave a nervous smile, "Trinity. You work here?"

"Yeah. Boring tech." The artist shrugged, and smiled at her, "You looking to upgrade?"

"Upgrade from dead?" Tina lifted up her ruined phone.

Trinity smiled and rolled her eyes, "So thaaaat's why Aliss was in such a bitchy mood this morning. Couldn't text her girlfriend. Well, if you're just looking for a cheap one, I wouldn't go for these. This one, over here."

"We're... Not... Girlfriends..." Tina whispered nervously.

The artist ignored her, "This phone is a little more, I know. But the twenty bucks difference is about a year of usage. If you can afford it, go for this. The others tend to slow down to unusable, too fast."

She tried and failed to shake off the uncomfortable feeling, of probably being the reason that Aliss was upset, and ran the numbers in her head. She could afford to spend a little more, but it would mean one less treat day, whilst she was looking at a crap period of life.

"Yeah, sure. This one." Tina sighed heavily.

Trinity frowned, "Did... Tell me if I'm crossing a line... But did something happen between you and Aliss?"

"Yes." Tina replied with a wince, "And I can barely talk about it with her, let alone you."

"Message received." The woman gave a little salute, "I won't pry. But... If you do wanna talk... I don't get insulted that easy. And discovering I was gay... That was real rough. I didn't take it well."

"Huh?" Tina blinked in surprise, "You... Didn't take it well? What does that mean?"

"I hated myself for it." Trinity shrugged as if it were a no-brainer. "I was raised that it was a sin, so I thought I was a fucked up bitch. Sorry, not something I can not swear about, really. It took me a few years of some real dark places, to accept I just... Didn't want a guy."

She smiled sadly, "Yeah... I think... I can see that. I'm not exactly guilty about it, just... Okay. Um... I think your boss will get mad at us if we talk about it, here."

"Shirt, girl."

Tina looked down as Trinity pulled at her name badge, and her cheeks went red. "Oh, you're the manager... Elizabeth Trescotte?"

"Yep. Hate my name." Trinity gave a laugh and swung an arm around her shoulders, squeezing her. "How about we sit over here? Out of earshot. I'll grab some coffee, and you can pretend not to cry."

"I don't really..." Tina trailed off, as the other woman was already heading across the floor to the nearby fast coffee place. She sighed and sat down at a chair and table setup that felt like it was probably for contracts. Still in the open, but semi-private.

Trinity was a whirlwind, but she did actually seem to care. From what she'd guessed was the woman's background, she had a feeling that Trinity wasn't going to entirely relate to her problem, but that she'd also be willing to keep it quiet.

Having anyone to talk to, who wasn't herself, was a huge boon.

"Straight up, black." Trinity placed a disposable cup into her hands, and dropped a couple packets of sugar, before sitting down. "Same for me. One of the best parts of the city. Decent coffee, anywhere, at the drop of a hat."

Tina gave a grateful smile, and put two sugars into hers, stirring with the cardboard prong. "I... Well, as I reckon you've guessed... Aliss and I like each other."

"Clear as day." Trinity grinned, stretching her tat, "Minute I saw you, point of fact. Especially when Aliss basically told me to piss off, when she got back. She wanted you, all to herself."

She winced and gave a small nod, "She's... She's the first girl I've liked. Ever. I don't even see my own breasts as more than... Ornaments. Nothing. Until her, and now... Now, it's so very close to being obsessed that it's scary."

The woman nodded, "Yeah, I remember that feeling. My first love, after I accepted things? That was... The intensity of it is mad. It's everything you can think about. Every new thought you have, about yourself or the new options, always circles back to them. 'Cos you're relearning who you are, at the same time. Hard not to build a world around them."

"Exactly." Tina said bitterly, looking at her coffee sadly. "I don't want that... And... And I dunno if it even extends beyond Aliss. I'm not exactly checking you out. Or anyone else on the train or anything. Just her."

"The first... I don't know... Twelve months? That's rough." Trinity shrugged, "What you know and don't know will keep on changing. Don't expect to like the same thing, two days in a row. You need to be able to give yourself space. It's okay to change your mind. Something set in concrete just turned out to be jelly. Going to take you a while to get your balance."

"It's worse." Tina shook her head, fighting not to cry, "I... What I want... Isn't what she wants."

Trinity put a hand on her wrist, "You okay?"

"No." Tina sniffed, just managing to hold things back. "I still want... The same things. The parts... The parts of Aliss that she hates? I like. I can't do that to her. I can't!"

"Ooooh." Trinity gave a long drawn out sound of understanding, and then got up, circled around and pulled her into a firm hug. She didn't say anything, she just held onto her until Tina had crushed down the feelings making her want to cry. Until she was an empty and hollow shell. But no tears.

"I can't be her girlfriend." Tina said at length. She said it without emotion, stating the irrevocable fact.

"Well, usually I'd be psyched. Because you being on the market would be awesome." Trinity went back to her own seat, "But not this time. I can't offer you anything. It's your head, and Aliss. Your relationship. I want it to work out. And... Even if everything goes tits up, I'd love to have a girl's night out with you. I reckon you'd be a decent friend. But as much as I want to, I can't save you from this. You're going to have to go in blind. No one can tell you what decision to make, and all of the choices are probably... Fucked."

Tina smiled, more out of habit than anything else, "That'd be... Awkward, wouldn't it? Hanging out with someone who wanted to bed a friend?"

"Nah." Trinity shook her head, "And I could always find a few people to test that theory of yours that it's only Aliss. I reckon... Two of my friends would jump at the chance, if they saw you."

Her cheeks flushed, "You've got to be kidding me. I'm nothing! Aliss gave me a whole talking to about me saying I'm not a looker, but seriously."

"You are friggin' adorable. And other words I shouldn't use to refer to a customer." Trinity stared at her, "But... That's a real offer. If you want to meet other girls. See if you've got anything in common. Get your head on straight... Or bent."

"Terrible joke." Tina giggled and sipped her coffee.

"Well, I'm not allowed to making one about bending you over a kitchen counter." Trinity said with a smile.

She shrugged, "So... What was it that..."

"You don't want to know." Trinity shook her head, "Just know that my realisation that I was gay, happened badly. Which is probably why I fought it for so long. Figured I wasn't, that it was just 'cos I got hurt. Took me five years from that day, to dating my first girl. Who immediately ran away from me when I went overboard, and became all about her."

Tina winced, "Sorry."

"I'm okay with stuff." Trinity shrugged, "I'm also probably a bit down. I got dumped a couple weeks ago. Wasn't a shock. We were drifting apart, a bit. But I'm single, got no gal, and Aliss is picking up the cutest freaking thing, ever. So I'm a wee jealous."

She flushed and mumbled, "I'm still not cute."

1...45678...14