Tiny Transgender Tale - Story 01

Story Info
The new maid is not what she appears.
1.5k words
4.27
6.9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers

Thank you for reading my stories. I am trying out a few new ideas and would like to see what my readers think. I have written these tiny tales in the hope they will be a quick enjoyable read. If you like the story please vote and leave comments so I know which ones to continue and which ones I should abandon.

The New Maid of the Manor

Bude, England 1461

"This ain't going to work Lizzy," said Henry to his cousin, Elizabeth as she tied an apron around his waist.

"Well, you better hope it works. because if it doesn't, Sir John's nabbers are going to have you up in a trice," Elizabeth said sticking her finger into Henry's face.

Henry let out a breath resigned to his fate. Elizabeth went back to fussing over him.

"What do I have to lose?" Henry said as Elizabeth cleaned his face. "All me mates are already gone, grabbed up by Sir John's men." Henry raised his arm like he was holding a sword, "for the glorious honor of fighting for the king. Of course, no one mentioned which king, and I was sure as hell not hanging about long enough to find out."

"Keep your voice down," insisted Elizabeth, "Or all my work will be for not."

Henry leaned in and lowered his voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "Serving in the king's army means fighting. And fighting means dying."

Henry was not a big fan of either fighting or dying. "Bloody Lords," Henry scratched his nose, "All we are is bodies to em. Lambs they can send to the slaughter," Henry added thumping his chest, "And for what? So, they can gain another parcel of land or more subjects to tax to death."

"Well, that is the best I can do for now," Elizabeth said looking Henry over one last time, "Thank goodness that you are such a stick of a boy or I would have never been able to get you into me old dress."

"I'm telling you," Henry argued, "I should take the king's shilling and join the navy."

Elizabeth looked at Henry sternly, "what difference would that make?"

"Cause, at the moment," Henry explained, "the seamen all seem smart enough to stay out of the fighting. Besides, then I get to see the world."

"First of all, you ain't tall enough," Elizabeth pointed out, "and even if you were there's no ship in the harbor at the moment for you to sign on with, so you are just going to have to do things my way."

Henry wanted to argue but really couldn't. He stood there for another moment and then said, "Thanks, Lizzy. I really do appreciate what you done for me."

"You welcome, Henry," Elizabeth smiled for the first time all morning. "I don't want to see Aunt Jane weeping over your grave," then she turned more serious and took Henry by the ear, "but so help me boy if you disobey me, or anyone else for that matter, I will personally lop your head off like a cabbage and put it on a pole for all to see." Elizabeth then twisted his ear to make her point clear.

"Yes ma'am," Henry responded rubbing his ear.

"Now," Elizabeth took a deep breath, "let's see your walk."

"My what?" asked Henry confused.

"Walk around," Elizabeth pantomimed walking with her hands. "Let's see how you walk."

"I know how to walk," Henry argued.

"What did I say about cabbages and poles," Elizabeth threatened.

Henry started walking. Elizabeth covered her face with her hands, "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph."

"What?" Henry asked and paused.

"You walk like a man," Elizabeth explained, "which would be fine if you were watching the sheep or helping with the planting but in the manor house you have to walk like a lady."

Elizabeth demonstrated.

"But I don't know how to do that," Henry confessed fear plain in his voice.

"I know," Elizabeth answered back Henry's fear becoming contagious. "Well, I am just going to have to teach you."

"Stand like this," Elizabeth instructed and Henry followed her instructions. "Now imagine that you're walking on a rope."

Henry started to walk. "Better," Elizabeth called out, "but slow down your steps and take shorter strides."

Henry felt stupid but did as he was told, as though his life depended on it, because it did. Henry made a half-dozen circuits around the room. Elizabeth had been pretty vocal with criticisms for the first few rounds but had fallen silent on the last couple. Henry hopped, that was a good thing.

"Enough walking," said Elizabeth stopping Henry. He was hoping for a compliment but all he got was "You're making me dizzy."

"We can work on that some later," said Elizabeth, "let's work on your curtsy."

Henry just stared at Elizabeth.

"Women curtsy," Elizabeth demonstrated, "You need to learn how to curtsy and when."

"Oh," Henry said in comprehension.

He tried to copy what Elizabeth had done and found it was not nearly as hard to do as walking. Elizabeth was impressed, "Not bad."

As Henry went on practicing Elizabeth instructed, "You curtsy to anyone of higher rank than you."

"Wouldn't that be just about everyone?" Henry asked.

"Yes," Elizabeth confirmed, "you will curtsy every time someone of higher rank enters or leaves the room..."

As if on cue at that very moment the door to the storeroom opened and Sir John's son, Edmund walked in.

Elizabeth quickly moved to stand beside Henry. She took Henry's hand and they curtsied to Edmund. Hoping Henry would have the good sense to remain quiet she asked, "May we be of service, Sir?"

Edmund was taller than both of them by six inches or more. He had brown hair and brown eyes and was considered by most of the housemaids to be both quite handsome and very kind. Elizabeth and Henry stared at the floor and he stared at them. He knew one of the girls was the one everyone called Lizzy, but the other was a stranger.

"No," Edmond said staring at Henry, much to Elizabeth's dismay. "Who is this?"

"My cousin He...Helen," Elizabeth stammered. "My aunt sent her here to get her away from all the fighting back east."

"Is she here to work?" Asked Edmond glancing at Elizabeth and then back to Henry.

Henry snuck a glance at Edmund when her turned to address Elizabeth. Henry was suddenly filled with several strange feelings. Henry felt light-headed. His mouth went dry and his heart began to pound. "Yes, I was hoping she could find a place here." Edmond turned to Elizabeth who under his full gaze became very anxious, "We can always use another set of hands, Sir. And I promise Helen here is a hard worker."

"As you are well aware, Miss Elizabeth," Edmund said condescension thick in his voice, "Mrs. Cooper does all the hiring."

Henry felt like he was about to faint. "Yes sir," Elizabeth exclaimed, "and I was going to ask her about taking Helen on this morning but she was so busy earlier."

Edmund simply harrumphed at the obvious excuse. Edmund began to pace in front of the pair. He couldn't put his finger on it but there was something different about this girl, Helen. Something unique. His heart was beating like he was on a hunt. He tried to hide it but he could not help looking at her. "She doesn't look like much," Edmond said to cover his true feelings about Helen.

For some reason, Henry's heart sank at the rebuke. "She isn't," Elizabeth insisted, "But many hands make for lighter work."

Several minutes passed. Edmund paced some more. Elizabeth stared at Edmund and Henry stared at the floor.

Edmund had a hard rule about dalliances with servants. He was against them. But there was just something about this Helen that seemed to pull at him. He had to find out why he found this girl so intriguing. He quickly formulated a plan. "As you say, Miss Elizabeth," Edmund began, "we can always use more help."

Edmond knew he was going to catch hell from Mrs. Cooper for hiring a girl without consulting her first but what good was it to be the lord's son if you didn't exercise your power from time to time? "Take your cousin and go see Mrs. Cooper straight away. Tell her she has my permission to hire your cousin but of course, if she says we do not need another maid the matter is out of my hands. Understood?"

"Oh, yes sir. Right away sir," Elizabeth responded so thrilled she almost forgot to curtsy to Edmond. "Thank you, Sir."

Elizabeth took Henry by the hand and dragged him out of the room so fast he barely had a chance to squeak, "Thank you, Sir."

Once the girls were gone Edmund simply stood there smiling. Helen was like a riddle to him. He loved riddles. Since he had given his permission, he knew Mrs. Cooper would hire the girl, and then she would become part of the household. He could then study her at his leisure. Edmund then when back to his daily routine confident that it was only a matter of time before he solved the mystery of the new maid.

88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers