Tip Your Delivery Boy - 750

Story Info
Serial cheater gets turned out by a crew of delivery boys.
786 words
4.28
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
110 Followers

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

In any other instance, shit really can change on a dime.

But when you're already paying a risky game, you have no idea how fast everything can go downhill.

I was your typical white, middle class, middle aged business traveller cheating on his wife when out of town. Whenever I crossed the border to visit Toronto, I had his insanely kinky blonde with massive fake tits who loved visiting me out by the airport and fucking me raw.

On the most recent occasion, we had been mid ride when she got an emergency call from one of her kids and had to jet. I told her I hoped all was well as I watched her dress, and contemplated the mess of lube and sex toys we'd strewn about. It wasn't exactly a housekeeping call.

So I'd lumbered about collecting all this shit as my cock deflated when I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed the leather paddle she'd forgotten and called out-

"You're not getting this back until you've taken a few swats!"

Opening the door, I found myself face to face with a tall young Pakistani man with a bag of food and big square backpack.

"Yoo, guy what the FUCK!?"

I'd turned to grab something to cover myself with, flinging the paddle onto the bed while making profuse apologies. We'd ordered food, but with an hours wait had long forgotten it. Turning back around to face the delivery boy I noticed he had his phone out and was recording me.

"Fuck you fucks pulling this shit, I ain't tolerating this no more, you perverts," He dropped the food on the floor and seemed to be texting. I kept apologizing and tried to explain, pleading with him not to do anything. This guy had me on camera naked, surrounded by sex toys, and I knew that any stink raised here would filter back to my work and wife. I couldn't let that happen. Which is when I said those fateful words:

"I'll do ANYTHING,"

The young man instructed me to get on my knees as he unzipped and hauled out his skinny brown dick. He'd pushed it between my lips while telling me how to suck. Frustrated with my ball handling he had me put my hands on my head while he pushed me against the foot of the bed and jammed himself down my throat. In a sense of alarm I learned to regulate things as to not gag, and soon felt him shoot his load. I could taste his bitter cum as he pulled out and drug a trail of jizz across my tongue. It was then that I'd noticed he had texted friends.

While the first courier sat and ate my food, the two new men stripped naked and got me onto the bed, taking turns feeding me their dark cocks. A short, older Sikh had slunk in at some point and was lubing his cock up as the others pulled at my legs and exposed my asshole. This troll with a red string around his hairy belly penetrated me for the first time and relentlessly fucked me before a rotating audience of delivery men and couriers.

For the next few hours I was a mouth and a hole for the sweaty brown masses of outer Toronto, servicing cocks and taking loads in my ass while they called me names, belittled me, and laughed at my lust of Arab men. They teased me for my "tiny white penis" and went through my wallet so they could shit talk my wife.

By this point I knew I was totally lost. Any of these guys could have taken my personal information and ruined me. I had been physically compromised in every which way and found myself in need of relief. So when the last one left, it felt reflexive to have reached for a dildo I could stick in my ass while I jerked off.

I had gotten hard but struggled to climax when a new stranger appeared. He was young and dark with glasses, and silently stripped off while approaching me. I removed the dildo from my ass and laid back for what was to come- which turned out to be a soft, generous fucking. I cried tears as he jerked me off and flooded my insides while I covered myself in jizz.

It was then in our contrasts and post nut clarity that I realized this had been the hottest afternoon of my life.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
110 Followers