Tips Concerning Rimming On-Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13. At least once, probably several times, you want to get long-shots for your sluts' full bare bodies while one is rimming the other. The most pornographic of these long shots will be from behind the naked asshole-licking slut. Some focus should be on that slut's bare ass, asshole, and sex-organs. Make sure the slut spreads his/her legs to more fully and obscenely reveal them while he/she continues to lick his/her porn-partner's asshole.

14. A shot from the front showing the dirty degraded naked slut licking asshole flesh often gives the audience a full view of this his or her facial identity and facial expression while he or she looks at the camera and licks his or her porn-partner's asshole. You get both of the lewd slut's eyes looking at the camera and his or her tongue dirtily licking an asshole.

15. After the last porn scene, you should have your naked sluts stand and exchange some conversation with you. For those camera people and producers so bold as to not be afraid of being associated with porn even when fully dressed, you should go out and, on-camera, talk to the naked porno models, and perhaps have one of the cameras videotaping the other camera or cameras. It tells the audience what they of course know, but would like to see, anyway. The naked porno models, especially the asshole-licking ones, were totally aware of being captured naked on-camera for everyone including their friends and relatives to see in sex-acts, including the dirty degrading sex-act of rimming.

16. Once you have an asshole-licking slut willing to do it on-camera, you get the dirty naked piece-of-ass in one or two more dirty photographing and/or videotaping sessions. Having done it once, they will virtually always do it again. Your audience will want to see him or her naked and licking asshole on-camera again, and you can easily use the naked asshole-licking slut again to make yourself some more money.

17. Party with your naked pieces-of-ass after the shooting session is over. Keep them naked. Have beer, pizza, and recorded music. It makes them feel liked and wanted after what they have done on-camera, but at the same time lets them get accustomed to being the defiled sluts that they have now become as a result of it. Let spectators have their pictures taken with the naked pieces-of-ass. Let everyone unwind. If the naked male and female sluts don't object too much to you and the spectators groping and petting them, then let it happen. Dancing with naked sluts, especially with naked defiled asshole-licking sluts, is a turn on, too. It's a fun party. And often you can, days, weeks, or months later, have a party with your defiled asshole-licking piece-of-ass, or two or more of them, while they mingle naked with all of your other decently dressed partygoers. You might add videos of their naked asshole-licking public defilement shown to all of the partygoers on large-screen TVs. It is fun to bait and heckle the filthy naked sluts as they party with you. Having done it on-camera, most of these filthy naked pieces-of-ass are willing to also be asshole-licking party whores for your decently dressed partygoers who not only enjoyed the dirty videos but would like to try out their rimming talents.

12