Tips for Giving Great Blowjobs

Story Info
Some Tips for Giving Great Blowjobs!
843 words
4.31
19.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a guy who really gets into giving long, deep blowjobs. I have done a lot of research - interviewing others, watching porn, reading articles, sucking cock - to learn what techniques result in the most explosive orgasms. I wanted to share what I've learned with others! Feel free to add to this list or comment!

Good luck!

--

1) GET INTO IT - Nothing can be less satisfying than someone who doesn't seem interested in giving head. How do you show that you're into it? Do a little moaning and groaning. Are you more of the quiet type? Close your eyes and get into a rhythm. Anything really - just don't look bored or disinterested!

2) THINK CONTRAST - Nothing turns me on more than a wet mouth sliding down my dry cock. When I started giving head, I decided I would try this and it was a hit! Periodically, you simply blow air on a wet cock to dry it off - and then slide your wet mouth down it one more time. Let your partner enjoy the dry-to-wet experience a few times in a session! Just don't overdo it - you will want to mix this technique with other things. For those who want to ramp this technique up a notch, try this with a mint, menthos, or small piece of ice in your mouth.

3) GO DEEP - and if you cant - FAKE IT! It doesn't matter how deep your throat is, the best cocksucker can get sore and tired. How do you still give a deep, toe-curling blowjob you may ask? Create the illusion of deepthroating by using your wet hands. While giving head, moisten your hand with lube (that you don't mind tasting) or saliva, wrap it around your partner's cock, and ensure it is connected to your lips (or close to your lips) as your take the shaft into your mouth - as deep as you can go. Your wet palm has just helped create the sensation of a deeper blowjob and you may have saved yourself a stiff neck in the process. This goes without saying, but I'll add it just in case - watch your teeth. Never, ever use teeth.

4) Still want to go as deep as you can? THINK ANGLES - So your partner is blessed with a big schlong (and hopefully an equally large heart and brain) and you really want to help them out. Maybe the hand trick worked, but you want to try more. Think angles. When your partner is sitting down and you're giving them head - you're not putting yourself in the best position to slurp up that cock - it will most likely hit the back of your throat or roof of your mouth. How do you fix this? Try laying on your back on a bed or couch with your head slightly hanging off the bed. Have your partner SLOWLY (yes...I said slow because you will need to get comfortable with this) slide their cock into your mouth and down your throat. You will be able to get a few more inches this way. Be forewarned, you need to do this with someone who you trust. You may also find this too uncomfortable to sustain for a long time....so you could always try...

5) SUCKING FROM BEHIND - Some partners ABSOLUTELY love being on their stomach or all fours and having their partner suck their cock from behind as it is angled away from their (other) head. Why do some people like this? For some, they love the sensation of their partner's nose touching their ass (any rimming fans out there?). Others just like the new angle. Before you do this - make sure your partner is 1) into this and 2) has a cock that bends this way! If you do - you now have a fun tool in your amazing blow job toolkit.

6) DON'T FORGET THOSE BALLS - Cup them, lick them, hold them. Try different ways to pleasure your partner - just don't ignore these sensitive bits.Personally, I like to take both balls in my partner's mouth while they face my feet. While in this position, I play with their ass (using my nose or fingers). Added bonus: this angle lets your partner stroke their own cock and have a nice release all over your chest.

7) EYE CONTACT - Looking up at your partner with their cock in your mouth, for some partners, can drive them absolutely wild. If this is something your partner enjoys, do it often!

8) STAY THE COURSE - Swallow your partner's load - unless another scenario has been requested (face? chest? snowball?). And after the initial spurts, continue gently suckling until every last drop is out of their body and into/onto yours

9) COMMUNICATE - before, during, and after the process. Make sure you're on the same page with what you want to do and like (or prenegotiate that you're going to be spontaneous). Doing this helps make sure everyone has fun!