'Tis The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, Ryan... I have never cummed that hard before! Fuck that was gooooood!" Mom looked up at me and smiled, taking a couple of deep breaths. Our lips met again and we held each other. After what felt like hours of making out, Mom pulled away and softly said, "Oh my delightful son, time for my ass," she smirked.

I pulled off her sweaty body and rolled over to the side. I pulled her close to me and we were passionately kissing again. I felt Mom's hand trail down my body and reaching my limp but slick dick. She whispered in my ear, asking me to think about her ass, how tight it would feel around my cock, the sound of her screaming my name as I sodomize her and cumming deep in her asshole. Holy shit, I could feel my cock instantly coming back to life.

Feeling energized, I spun mom around so she was on her stomach and place a pillow underneath her. I then shuffled on my knees so I was crouched behind her round, taut ass. Mom reached for a glass of champagne which I just realized was sitting on the coffee table. Taking a long sip, Mom then looked over her shoulder at me and winked.

My cock was rock hard, the thought of fucking her ass had lowered all my blood to my crotch. It brushed against the curves of Mom's cheek, adding to the growing fire inside me. I cupped her ass, loving how her cheeks felt in my hands. My fingers traced down her ass crack, briefly touching her hole before reaching her throbbing pussy lips. "Oh gooood..." Mom trembled and moaned as I eased two fingers into her cunt.

As I finger-fucked her, I lifted her up on her knees, grinning like an idiot as I watched her present her ass to me. Mom pushed her butt further up and spread her thighs slightly, exposing her moist pussy. I took my throbbing cockhead, I gently pressed it against her slick labia and thrust my cock deep inside her. We groaned, our bodies slapping together as Mom shoved her ass back against my accelerating strokes. "You're...wet enough... please fuck my ass!" she cried.

I slipped out of her cunt and watched my mom crawled forward, again reaching to the coffee table. In her hand she had a bright blue tube, I'm guessing it was lube. Again, how did I not see that before? Oh, I was too distracted by my sexy-ass mother. She tossed the lube at me, "On my asshole then that big dick of yours, then you can take my anal virginity."

I squirted a big glob on her brown star and gently rubbed the lube into her. I could hear my mom coo and groan as more cold and gooey liquid hit her asshole. With my eyes glued on her, I slid a fingertip into her ass. She grunted and shook as more of my finger disappeared into her. I let my digit sit deep down in her hole while Mom buried her face into a pillow. I gently finger-fucked her, gradually increasing the tempo. I could hear her muffled cries for more as I slid another finger in.

"Just fuck me now... just fuck me now...PLEASE!" Mom lifted her head and howled.

I did what she asked, slowly pulling my hand back but not before giving her few more strokes of my digits. Taking the lube and two pillows, I positioned myself behind her. God, I hope Mom throws these cushions out or get them cleaned. I stuck a pillow under each knee and coated my throbbing cock with a shit ton of lube. I lined up, caressing her hole with my tip, "Mom, please tell me to stop when you need me to," I really didn't want to hurt her.

Mom nodded and rested her head back on the pillow. With that, I took a deep breath and slowly pushed the swollen helmet of my dick into her ass. I heard a mix of moans and cries coming from Mom with every push, forcing me to stop out of fear of hurting her. But then I watched with glee as her ass had engulfed my tip.

"Baby... still..." I heard her gasped. She shuddered and groaned, rolling her ass with my head still inside. I swear she was having a mini-orgasm. "More," Mom said in a breathless tone. I could feel her breathing switch from quick short breaths to long, drawn-out exhales.

Little by little, my cock slid into her. I couldn't believe how tight her asshole felt, it squeezed and gripped my tip, making me tremble and groan. I then pushed my hips back, pulling my shaft out until I was barely inside her. "Small strokes," Mom muttered, reminding me. I slid my tool back in, it was a little easier to anally penetrate her this time. I got in this rhythm of plunging my member in, sliding out and then pushing back in but deeper.

"Fuck...fuck...FUCK!" Mom cried as she threw her head back. I assumed she wanted me to stop and give her a moment to adjust, I was like a third inside her. But no, she grinded her ass, pushing it back and slowly swallowing more of my cock. I took her lead and shoved more of my tool deep inside her, the muscles of her ass had stop fighting against my invading dick and engulfed my shaft. I soon felt the tight curves of her butt cheeks rubbing against me, I looked down and saw that my entire cock was buried inside her.

"Oh god... oh god..." Mom groaned. "FUCK ME!" she screamed then realized what she had said, "I mean don't fuck me yet." I watched her shuddered again and taking deep breaths. "Shit fuck Jesus, I've never been sooooo fuuuuuulllll!" She shook again, "Ryan, fuck my ass. Fuck me slow tonight... make me your slut."

Holding onto her ass, I rocked my hips and slowly thrust my cock back and forth in short prods. As Mom cried and groaned, demanding more; I built up my confidence to give her the full length of my shaft, slamming my dick in and out of her tight hole. With Mom shaking and panting underneath me, I increased my pace and began slamming my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh...!" Mom whimpered, throwing her ass back, meeting my every stroke. I drove my member in a long, forceful shove into her ass, going as deep as I physically could. "Oh shit, Ryan! Don't fucking stop! POUND MY FUCKING ASS!" she cried, not caring if she woke her husband. I slammed my tool as my hand drifted underneath her gyrating crotch, finding her throbbing clit. "Oh shit, yessss..." she hissed as I frantically rubbed her clit, "OH FUCK! SHIT I'M GOING TO CUM SOON!"

My mom cumming with my dick in her ass was never one of my fantasies, it was so insanely inconceivable that I never could imagine it. Covered in sweat and fighting against the urge to cum, I slowed my strokes. Which was really hard to do, I really wanted to unleash my load deep in Mom's tight, constrictive asshole.

"More," she whined.

"No," I pulled her up so that she was kneeling above my crotch and whispered in her ear. I kissed the back of her neck while I held her tightly. We instantly got into a slow rhythm of long, gradual strokes. She grinded her ass as her breathing became short and rapid, she was on the edge of a huge orgasm.

"Oh god," she grunted before straining her neck around so that our lips could meet. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and twirled around mine. I then grabbed her swaying round tits, it felt like it had been eons since I last touched them. I cupped her bouncy breasts with one hand, pinching her nipple. The other hand had drifted down to her mound and I slipped a finger in her wet cunt, literally double penetrating her.

"Oh shit...more," she breathlessly begged, demanding that her son fuck her harder. I gave up any sense of prolonging this incest fuck session. She needed to cum and so did I. She violently slammed her ass and I went into overdrive, relentlessly driving my dick. Mom grunted and thrashed underneath me, it was stunning to see her so wild, so uninhibited. If Glenn came down and found us like this, I doubt we would stop.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH! FUCK RYAN!" That was it for her, Mom pounded my cock and screamed. Thank fuck Glenn's out cold and neighbors were are away. Trembling, covered in sweat and breathing heavily, Mom let out another ear-piercing scream, cumming intensely. "FUUUUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING WITH MY SON'S HUGE COCK IN MY ASS!" She wailed. I could feel her pussy juices drip down and hit my swinging balls. She then suddenly slumped on the carpet, struggling to breathe.

I couldn't stop, still driving my dick in and out of her asshole with long, forceful thrusts. I was so close, so fucking close to cuming inside my mom's ass. "OH SHIT!" I grunted as my balls contracted and I blast a thick load of cum deep into my mother's ass. "Fuck... fuck...fuck," We both groaned, our bodies shuddering as we rode out our orgasms. I spewed wad after wad of cum, grunting after each spurt.

We slowly stopped moving and I collapsed back against the sofa. Still holding onto her tits, I lift mom's lifeless body up and she was now sitting on my lap, my still-spurting cock buried deep in her ass. I leaned in and kissed her neck, moaning as her ass squeezing my shaft. Oh fuck, her ass is milking my dick.

We drifted asleep for a while before waking up an hour later. Knowing what would happen if someone caught us like this, we rushed upstairs, kissed briefly and then went to our respective rooms for a deep sleep.

---

Christmas Day

Just like when I was a little kid, I awoke early on Christmas morning, around 7. But there was no rush to open presents. More like to pull open a robe to reveal my mom's naked body. I first knew that Mom was up and in the kitchen. I threw on some clothes -- I'd been sleeping nude for last few days, for you-know-who; I then checked on Glenn. He was still out cold. Perfect. I then ran down the stairs.

I saw Mom in the kitchen, wearing that same white robe she had on when my life became complete. She had her back to me, chopping vegetables while swaying her ass to Christmas music. I planned to sneak up on her, lift up her robe, pulled down my PJs and do what that has come naturally to us in these last couple of weeks.

But soon as I took a step, Mom turned around with a smirk. "What are you thinking, baby?" She asked. "Bending me over the counter and fucking me silly?"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled back at her. She knows me so well.

"As much as I would love that, there are two problems. One, my screams would most certainly wake your father. And two, I'm swamped here." She said.

"I understand, Mom." I reached for a cookie; it was still warm when I bit into it. "We can have some fun later."

"It's going to be difficult with 14 people in the house. Also, remember my sister and her family are staying the night." Mom then dropped the knife and literally sashayed over to me. She had a mischievous grin. "That's why I have a naughty idea. I'm making dinner for 14, but some of the recipes are actually for 15. We can invite someone who we have both been intimate with. Someone who we can both enjoy albeit separately. Someone who's the right age to pose as your girlfriend."

"Lexa?"

"Think about it, Lexa knows about us but is not disgusted. How kinky would it be, having her here? We can sneak off with her when no one is looking. It would be so hot!" She argued.

"Yeah, I'm convinced," I replied. I knew a tent was forming, but I didn't care. "What should I do?"

"I have her number; I will send it to you. Call her and see if she agrees. You'll have to drive to her and pick her up. Also, make sure she packs an overnight bag." Mom instructed. "It will be best if she stays over. Try to get her here early."

"What about Dad?" I asked. I've never mentioned a girlfriend; he's going to get suspicious when he sees her.

"I'll deal with him. You should jump in the shower"

I nodded and walked to the stairs.

"WAIT!" Mom called me back, "We still have time and I can always clean a particular organ of yours."

"I was waiting for you to ask." I smiled.

Mom grabbed and pushed me onto a chair. Oh, how can I survive going back to Austin without this cock hungry woman? She got onto her knees and had her lips around my rising cock. It didn't take her long to get me rock hard. Actually, she could just wink and I'll be ready to fuck. She was loudly humming, driving my member down the back of her throat, her tongue lashing at me. Mom pulled me out for a few moments, letting me shiver in the cold air then shoved my tool back in.

"You taste so good!" she said, stroking my shaft with a big grin on her face. I had to remind myself that I had fucked my mom in her pussy and her ass last night, also I haven't showered. Yet Mom didn't care, lovingly kissing my member. Oh god, I love her and her crazy sluttiness! Mom fluttered her tongue around my throbbing cockhead. She then plunged my dick back down her throat. I watched in shock and amazement as she kept me inside her. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was breathing deeply. She clutched my bare hips and slowly releasing from her throat. "I need to tell you this, I just love this cock!"

Beads of her spit trickled down my shaft which Mom ready gobbled up. She continued with her blowjob, rolling her tongue around my cock. There was a sound and I thought I heard Glenn making noise upstairs, but both Mom and I dismissed it, I just wanted to cum and she wanted to swallow it.

Quickly, Mom had me moaning and grunting as she worked her tongue. Also, the danger of being caught by my father was making me very excited. Like it was second nature, my hips began to pump more of my cock into her. Mom nodded and tried to mumble something, which is hard to do when her mouth is stuffed with her son's cock. She then slowly released me and gagged on her spit before saying "Fuck your mommy's mouth," and gave me a shit-eating grin. My pulsating tool was then quickly slid back down her throat and Mom carried on with one of the scariest/hottest blowjobs I've ever had.

"Hmmm...," Mom let out number of muffled groans. It was fun to watch, Mom trying to talk with her mouth stuffed with my cock.

"Oh, ...fuck Mom!" I cried out. It was loud enough that someone could have heard it. Forgetting about my father, I shuddered as my balls tightened. Shit, I guess I'm overly excited; it is Christmas after all.

"Uh...mmmm." Mom nodded her head, plunging my throbbing member deep back down her throat.

"Shit... oh shit!" I yelled as I felt my cockhead erupt and a shot of cum blast deep down her.

Mom muttered something, but it was too muffled to understand. I think she was saying yes over and over again as my cum flooded her mouth. As another spurt hit the walls of her throat, Mom released her grip and pulled me out. She stared at me, her eyes burning with lust and mouth open, filled with my white sticking fluid. Mom swallowed it, making a cartoony gulp sound and attacked my tip with her tongue. As Mom sucked on my still throbbing cock tip, she stroked my glistening shaft milking me.

"Now you're ready," Mom said after kissing my wilting head.

---

After that, I quickly showered and got dressed. It had just gone eight, Glenn was still asleep and my family would be arriving in the next couple of hours. I gave Mom a long, tongue-filled kiss as well quick grope of her ass, as it now became our way of saying goodbye; and jumped into my father's Mercedes. He'll be pissed but will act nice in front of his in-laws.

As it was Christmas, I hit some traffic coming into the city. Coming to a stop, I tried to call Lexa, but she wouldn't pick up. Actually, that's not correct; she answered my first call, realized it was me and then hung up. I couldn't understand what was going on with her.

I stopped outside the 3-story townhouse and tried Lexa again. Still no response. Maybe I pissed her off last Friday. I shouldn't let her suck me off. I looked around, not feeling that safe. Her neighborhood looked like it could be an effective stand-in for certain parts of The Wire or The Walking Dead. I parked the car and prayed that I would still see it in five minutes.

The main door had been left open so that wasn't a hassle for me to sneak in. I knocked on 1B and waited. There was loud screaming coming from upstairs, it was two woman and they were arguing about a missing baggie. I heard a number of heavy locks turn and the door slowly open.

"Hello?"

Lexa stood there, looking completely disinterested. She was wearing sweats and had a coffee mug with no handle clasped tightly in her hands. She didn't say a word when saw it was me in the hall, just retreating back inside and dropping onto the torn couch.

I entered the apartment and closed the door; she didn't seem like she objected. I saw why she had the sweats on, it was colder here than outside. The apartment was sparsely decorated. There were a few photos, the only clue that Lexa lived there. The rest of the one bedroom was filled with ancient furniture. I peeked into her bedroom, seeing a mattress without a frame and rack filled with a few clothes. She was facing a TV that was ten years past its obsoleteness.

"I came here to ask you something..."

"No," Lexa immediately interrupted.

"You don't want to hear what I have to say?"

"You want me to come to your house and fuck you and your mom. I'm right, aren't I? You come here, in a freaking Mercedes! And expect me to be your whore for some cash. I'm not doing it, I don't do repeat customers." Lexa said, now very animated.

I didn't know what to say to that. I was going to offer Lexa $400 if she comes home and stays overnight. And also become an outlet for Mom and I's perversion. But thinking about it, it sounds like I'm fucking ordering takeout. This has to be demeaning to her, she doesn't want to fuck me or eat out Mom because she wants to.

"What are you going to do today?" I asked, trying to change tack.

"Huh?"

I repeated the question and Lexa shrugged. "Netflix and chill," she replied with a wry smile. "Or Amazon and anal if the price is right."

Before I could reply, Jabba the Hut poked his head through. The door opened and in walked this 300-pound slob of a man. He had unkempt black hair like he just woke up and stains on his shirt. His face was droopy, but his eyes zeroed in on Lexa. "I hope I'm not interrupting." He said between wheezes. "Didn't know you had a client." He gave me a smile; I was terrified he was going to high-five me.

"What do you want, Tez?" Lexa glared at him.

"We're coming up to the last Friday of the month, so giving you notice because I'm generous. You need to pay me 4-hundo." He grinned, wetting his lips.

"Fuck you! I owe you two hundred, that's it." She yelled back, standing up. Lexa looked like she was about to throttle the guy. I'd probably help her.

"You haven't worked that much. I'm out of pocket at least 5. You say you're recuperating from whatever the fuck's wrong with you, I don't care. Pay me or get your shit out." Tez yelled. He then turned to me and opened his fat face, "Sorry to bother you sir, hope you enjoy your time." He said in a gracious tone before slamming the door shut.

What the fuck? I can't describe the amount of rage I felt at that moment. I rather he called me fuckwit than treat me so sincerely.

"I guess I'm yours and Jen's now," Lexa muttered, crashing down on the couch.

"It's doesn't have to be like that. Look, have Christmas with us. There's glazed ham, potatoes, my aunt's bringing her delicious cauliflower and ham casserole. There's also going to be popcorn, candy canes and eggnog-flavored bourbon." I smiled, taking a seat next to her.

She gave me a look that she wasn't happy but didn't verbally object. There was still some distance between us on the couch, but I wasn't not going to move, I might set her off.

"All you have to do is to pretend to be my girlfriend, that's it. And yeah, we want you to join us in being very kinky underneath our family's noses. But no one is going to force you to do things that you don't want to. So far, have we ever treated you in any way disrespectful?" I asked. "I'm not going to drag you to a corner and slam-fuck you."

"I know you won't," She whispered. "Okay, I'll come. But it will cost you, err...$400. And it's only you and your mom. I'm not your family's slut."