'Tis The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What we did... it's not that weird," Lexa replied with a faint smile.

"Sorry that I'm asking you this much shop talk," I apologized, looking back on the highway, we're finally moving.

"I mean... yeah, this is weird, talking to you this much, joking around. Guys don't go for that," Lexa shrugged, "but it's nothing compared to you fucking your mom." She said, so nonchalant.

"WHAT?" I screamed, nearly rear-ending the car in front. I swear my eyes were bulging out of my head.

"Yeah," Lexa smirked, "I know that Jenn is your mom and you've got some err...ed-pid-all, is that how you say it? Fuck, incest thing going on."

"How-how-how?" I spluttered through my words.

"It's not that hard." Lexa replied, "I mean you were doing this mom/son role-play and were really into it. Your mom asked me to kiss her and call her mommy. There's that photo of you from a couple years back on her desk. And I've heard you call her mom. You really don't hide it well."

"I guess so," I muttered. She was right, we haven't done our best to keep this thing secret. Shit, I think I've even called her Mom in front of Lexa earlier. I looked at Lexa, she had this detached expression. "You're not freaked out?" I asked.

"I'm a stripper, I can't judge," Lexa replied. "But there's something. I know your names and probably could find you through Google."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I can blackmail you." She said, so direct and without changing her expression.

"ARE YOU?" I yelled, turning to her. My eyes were now definitely bulging out and mouth wide agape.

"Don't worry, I'm not," Lexa softly smiled.

"Thank fuck," I muttered, my beating heart had calmed, "Why won't you?"

"Loads of reasons." She shrugged. "It'll cause so many problems for everyone. I'm not really in the right state, legally, to make any demands. Also, retribution. And, it will slow down my own plans. And shit, it would be easier for you to make me disappear than pay me." Lexa giggled then slowly started frown. It started as a joke, but I think she slowly understood the reality of it. "I'm not going to tell anyone," she said in a solemn tone.

I didn't say anything, and nothing else was said as we crossed the Delaware. I would glance at Lexa, she couldn't stay still, fidgeting more and more as closer we got to her home. I guessed that I should be spiraling in a maelstrom of anxiety. But I believed her; she wasn't going to tell a soul and it wasn't down to her averse to blackmail, there was something else. We listened to a couple of more Christmas songs until Lexa abruptly turned off the radio. I could feel her watching me, trying to figure something out.

"Here," Lexa whispered.

I pulled the car over, next to a mini-mart. There were boarded-up houses, an entire block that had suffered some recent fire damage and a couple of smashed up cars. I knew that Camden has gotten a little safer from the sixty homicides a year a while back. But still, I wasn't that comfortable on being on this corner for too long. Also, I figured that I should walk Lexa up to her place. Looking around the vacant houses, it felt like we were in the middle of a dystopian movie.

"Do you need some help...err with your bags?" I asked. I knew in one bag, she had a change of clothes. The other, I think there was a tray of cold meats and mini-burgers, which is depressing.

"Err...no, I can manage," Lexa replied, "Uhm..." she laid her hand out to me, her palm up.

"Yeah," I reached for my wallet, pulling out a hundred. "So it was $75 for the night and $25 for the train up, right?" I was lying and I knew that she knew. But shit, I should do the bare minimum and try to help her out.

"Yeah," Lexa nodded, quickly taking the bill out of my hand. She stuffed it in her pocket but stayed still, her eyes looking out of the windscreen. She didn't say anything, just watching the light of the mini-mart flicker. "Do I...," Lexa finally opened her mouth, "...should I invite you up? Is that what I'm supposed to do?" She turned to me and gave me a small smile.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"There must be a reason why Jennifer asked you to drop me off. I figured that she wanted you to have some fun with me upstairs," Lexa argued, "Or I'm supposed to suck your cock here in the car."

"I'm here just to give you a ride, that's it. You were paid to be party entertainment. Maybe Mom thought to ask you to come was because she figured you can make some cash without... you know," I shrugged.

"I don't need your help," Lexa rolled her eyes. I guess people like her get a lot of pity thrown at her.

"I know," I answered, "But, maybe we just wanted to help you and not ask for anything in return. I'm not asking for sex."

"I know...but," she trailed off. Lexa sighed before leaning over, her pretty face dimly lit by a street lamp. I shuddered as I felt her hand touch my knee and slowly crawl up to my overactive cock. "Maybe I want to," Lexa said without any emotion, she manhandled the growing bulge.

I didn't know what to think, was this a freebie or was I supposed to pay her after she performed her little service. Maybe she just likes me. Those thoughts disappeared as Lexa unzipped me and was holding my rock-hard member in her hand. I could see a small smile creep in as she gently caressed every inch of my shaft.

I wanted to say something, I really didn't want to take advantage of her. But when I opened my mouth, nothing came out, I think my cock was now running the show. Lexa lowered her head and swallowed a good couple of inches of my member. As soon as I felt her tongue swirl around my throbbing cockhead, any reluctance I had was gone. She lifted her head, her big brown eyes on me, "You're so hard...so quickly," she whispered. Her tongue extended past her lips and she lapped my tip, "I think I can taste your mom," she said in a soft tone before half-swallowing me again, her mouth bobbing up and down my shaft. I even heard Lexa hum, like she was appreciating the taste.

"Oh fuck yeah," I grunted as I watched this gorgeous elf engulf more my cock, while slightly ashamed by my lack of eloquence. Fucking Mrs. Claus earlier tonight and now getting a blowjob from Santa's helper, I think I'm going to develop a Christmas fetish. Shit, I can't wait for next year. "Take it all," I ordered.

Lexa obliged, leaning over a bit more and widening her mouth. She tried to consume my pulsating member, gagging as she swallowed inch by inch of my meaty flesh. But, she got to the halfway point stopped, struggling to take any more of my dick. Lexa slid my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me, a little disappointed. Without thinking, I affectionately ran my fingers down her cheek, telling her it was okay. Lexa smiled back at me and swallowed my tip.

Lexa kept my throbbing head inside her mouth for a few moments; her tongue swirling around my purple helmet as Lexa firmly sucked me. Suddenly I heard a sound and for the first time I broke my concentration from Lexa's mouth and looked up. Someone had walked out of a house and was yelling, hopefully at a cellphone and not us. Lexa quickly slid my member out of her mouth. "I know him, he can be scary," she said, again without any emotion. "He'll probably think I'm working but don't make eye contact."

I looked at the possible voyeur, it was a guy in his thirties, wearing Adidas track pants and screaming at his phone about a bet he made. I scanned my surroundings, realizing that the interior light was still on. Flicking it off which I knew wasn't a good idea, I stared at the guy to see if noticed. Lexa was completely relaxed, going back to attacking my cock. Her lips clamped around my swollen head and frantically sucked on it, filling the car with the sound of her over-the-top slurping. She opened her mouth and her tongue slid back out, coating my shaft with her spit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fucking hell," I groaned. Lexa's tongue was now licking up all the precum oozing from the tip while using her hand to jerk me off. Fuck, maybe it was because we could get discover by some psycho or the sexy elf costume, but I was struggling to keep myself from exploding. I shuddered and grunted as my balls released a torrent of cum through my spasming dick and into Lexa's waiting mouth. Spurt after spurt blasted past her lips, cum dripping down her chin and onto my red pants as she strived to swallow every last drop.

After what felt like my sixth or tenth rope of cum, my cock finally stopped twitching and started to shrink back to its usual size. With a loud pop, Lexa pulled off my dick, her face covered in my cum. She ran her finger over her chin, scooping up some of my jizz and hungrily swallowed it up. She saw me watching her and immediately stopped, she didn't want me to see her enjoying my cum, I think she was ashamed.

I reached over and opened the glove box; I knew Mom had some tissues there. I handed a couple to Lexa, she wordlessly and awkwardly cleaned her face. She chucked the balled-up tissue outside but stayed in her seat, not saying a word. I joined her in keeping my mouth shut, accepting the silence. I darted my eyes to her; she was just staring out of the windscreen; I wondered what she was thinking.

After a minute or two, Lexa opened the door and stepped out. I quickly followed, helping by getting her stuff out of the trunk. I knew she didn't want me to lug all this food and her clothes inside, so I handed it to her without saying a word. We stood on the corner, staring each other for a moment. Lexa finally nodded. "Bye," she whispered and walked away.

---

Christmas Eve

We watched the priest take his place at the podium-thingy and started his sermon, it was about Jesus.

This was a yearly tradition for us, going to Midnight Mass. None of us were that religious, but my Grandmother was. She'd go church every Sunday and made sure that we'd go every Christmas Eve. After she passed we just continued the ritual, it had become second nature to us. Every Christmas Eve we would get dressed in our somewhat finest clothes, go to the church and then return home to open one present.

But that was then, back in the halcyon days in Mom and Glenn's marriage. He decided not to attend this year, there was some party going on at the cigar club he frequents. He said that he was going to be back late. Also, Mandy was going to be there, though he didn't mention that. I recently started following her on Instagram, she posted a photo of the dress that she was going to wear. I guess it was 'bring-your-mistresses night.' I don't know if he had any self-awareness to question why his son and wife were accepting any or all last minute excuses. But guess that would involve tearing his face from nuzzling Mandy's big tits and actually thinking for a minute.

It's not like that Mom or I weren't going to complain, we were just glad that he was out of the house for a while. Since Sunday, Glenn had been lounging in his den. As the law firm is closed until the New Year, he rarely stepped out of the house apart from the occasional trip to a local bar. This significantly reduced our fuck sessions. I saw Mom yesterday morning; she looked like those over-the-top addicts you see in an old PSA.

As we got down on our knees, I glanced at Mom, my eyes targeting her lips and her mouth. The priest went on with his prayers and I had to bit my lip from laughing. Some of it must still be there, tiny little remnants lying under her tongue. Again, I tried not to laugh at the absurdity that as the priest prayed for our souls, my Mom could probably still taste my cum in her mouth.

Mass started at 11:15 and Glenn left the house around half-10. So we had to get dressed and drive to St. Benedict's which's a ten-minute drive. I was dressed in smart casual attire, waiting for Mom. When I saw her coming down the stairs, I was a little confused. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a white blouse, the top three buttons were undone and she was flashing an indecent amount of cleavage. But she eschewed any makeup. Before I could say a word, Mom ushered me into the car.

We parked in a dimly lit alley, a couple of blocks from the church. We were completely secluded from everyone else. I pushed my seat back and waited. It didn't take long for Mom to attack me. In a matter of seconds, she was impaled on my rock hard tool, riding me like she was possessed by a succubus, while I motor-boated her magnificent tits. It all brought me back to that stall in the mall, fucking her as my life depended on it. She came first, withering on top of me and screaming. I didn't last that long, the thought of walking into the church after what we just been doing made it all so much more wicked. Before I could fill her pussy with my thick cum, Mom rolled off me and her lips around my throbbing cockhead. It took her two pumps before white jizz was erupting from my head. All which Mom caught in her mouth.

She cleaned me up, her tongue bathing my cock. She then turned on the interior light and wiped off the drying cum. She pulled out some wipes and cleaned herself up. Mom then applied her makeup and sprayed some Chanel. She even had deodorant for me. Once we both looked presentable, it was time for Mass.

We then waited in line for communion. The line was long, but it did give me a second to reflect for a moment. I was about to eat the body of Christ and then fuck my mom. I don't care about the hell stuff, it's just that in this line there a lot of people who know us. How are we supposed to act in front people we know. Also if I have a girlfriend, how do I explain to her when I'm staying in so I can fuck my mother? Maybe I should pray. I looked over my shoulder to Mom, she seemed content. I guess I should do the same.

I was at the front of the line, waiting to slurp some wine. When Mom leaned over to me, her lips brushing against my right ear while the scent of her perfume intoxicated me and waking my dick up. I could feel her mouth open, "My cunt aches for your cock," she whispered.

With that flowing through my brain, I rushed to the priest and sipped the wine then quickly said amen. Any thoughts of the future disappeared, replaced by the need to live in the moment. I was out of the church, fishing my jacket pocket for the car keys. Mom quickly followed suit and we were in her Lexus, speeding home.

But there we saw a blue Mercedes and knew that my father was back. Why couldn't he make up another bullshit excuse and say he's staying at Mr. Fredrick's house. After five minutes straight cursing my father, we left the car and entered the house to what dull hell awaits us.

The first thing we saw was Glenn lying on the couch. He was asleep; actually he was passed out to the point that an explosion in a fireworks factory would not stir him. There was a note stuck to his blazer, the handwriting had the telltale signs that it was written by a woman -- I wonder who? The note said that Glenn had too many scotches at Kristoff's, puked in the snow and was out cold the second he sat on the couch. Also, she took a couple of cookies.

Mom and I grinned at each other. No words needed to be exchanged, we both telepathically knew what the other was planning. Mom pulled off his shoes and we then carried him upstairs. I drew the short straw and was holding his arms, he would occasionally exhale and I would get a toxic whiff of vomit breath. We dumped him in the guest room and slammed it shut. I saw Mom, looking at the key and I knew what she was thinking. She decided against it and I followed her back downstairs.

"Well that was a freebie," She grinned. "I must thank Mandy for at least bringing him home."

"Good thing he passed out on the couch, what would poor Mandy do with him on top of her?" I replied.

"Oh, you're so mean," Mom gave me a light slap on the back. "But since it's gone past midnight, I think it's appropriate time to exchange presents. Unless you want to wait for tomorrow? I would have to warn you, Penny and James will have a heart attack if they knew say what I got their nephew."

"Meet back here in five?" I suggested.

"Give me 15 minutes, I want to look my best." Mom kissed me on the lips then ran upstairs.

---

I waited outside the living room. I had gone to the downstairs bathroom just to freshen up a little, a spray deodorant, a rinse of mouthwash and I was done. While this was going, I heard Mom run into the living room and lock the door. I don't know what she had planned, but I could hear her moving the furniture around. Standing anxiously, I heard the door unlock and hurried footsteps retreating.

"Ryan, your present's ready..." she called out in a singsong tone.

Stepping into the room, Mom had pushed to the sofas apart and shoved the coffee table into the corner. But I wasn't that concerned about the new room rearrangement, as I found Mom on the floor, lying on some pillows. She looked incredibly sexy, wearing a red lace babydoll and matching panties, also a Santa hat. "Hey baby," she softly cooed, her hand slowly massaging her thong under the sheer skirt, "pants off."

I gave her a long stare, sinking it the visual image I saw before me. "Mom...this is the greatest gift ever," I said, quickly removing my jeans.

"You have no idea," Mom smirked, her eyes then widen as I saw my growing cock, "well, it looks I'm getting my present." She quickly pulled off my shirt and tee. "Oh...hard already," she grinned before wrapping her lips around my shaft. I groaned in pleasure, watching my mom crouched in front of me, showing me why she such a world class cock sucker.

Her bright red lips tightened around my member while her tongue swirled around my cockhead. After a couple of minutes of sucking and licking and then deep-throating, Mom pulled off of me. "I think you're ready to fuck me... to take my virgin ass!"

Oh shit...oh shit...OH SHIT! Mom wants me to fuck her in the ass! I mean I'm guessing she wants me to fuck her pussy first but then her ASS! I've never met a girl who would even consider anal. A couple of days ago I never expected to be in a threesome, this is the greatest Christmas ever!

"Merry Christmas!" she yelled.

Mom got down on her back and I knead in front of her spread legs. I don't know when she slipped out of her panties, but I found myself glued to her dripping pussy. Seeing her already so wet was making me shudder with excitement. Without needing to say anything else, I grabbed my dick and slid it into the warm, wet folds of her cunt in one long, slow thrust. "Oh fuuuuck..." we both moaned together.

"Shiiiiiiite baby," Mom gasped, "you're soooo big, I'm never going to get used to it," she grinned, "Now fuck me! I need to cum!"

Leaning over her, I pounded my hard, potent cock deep into my mother's womb. Our hips were slamming together as I rubbed her clit with my crotch with each pile-drive. My hands were all over her tits, palming her enormous breasts while she pulled my head in for a long passionate kiss. Her hips met every one of my strokes and we were quickly fucking in perfect harmony. I was struggling to breathe, but I had no intention of breaking from our locked lips.

"Yesss..." Mom hissed, breaking our embrace, "Pinch my fucking nipples!" she cried as my fingers tugged on her erect buds. She then shoved her tongue back into my mouth and moaned. I could feel her tremor with each pinch, she wasn't kidding when she said she needed to cum! Her fingers were even digging into my back, breaking the skin as she thrust her groin up at my pumping tool.

"Oh... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk! OH RYAN!" she screamed, not caring if she woke her husband. I could feel her pussy tightening around my rampaging cock. I pulled her tit up and clamped my lips around her right nipple and sucked on it like I was a vacuum. She cried again and I watched her have one of the biggest, violent orgasm I had ever seen from her in the past two weeks. I shoved my member deep into her soaked, tight, suckling cunt. I grunted and lost control, flooding her with my thick cum.

1...678910...12