All Comments on 'TIS: Wedding Reception'

by LindaMichelle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sexykattyxoxosexykattyxoxoabout 15 years ago
stupid

i thought this sucked. too short,made no sense and random bits of another language??? anyway u definatly have potentional...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Done

I felt this story was very good. It was like you wrote this in your own unique way, not utilizing other submissions to make things easier. Good job. I have some good ideas for you (idahojack@verizon.net) if you are interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More Please

Erotic story of the day my dear! Would love to read about her first sexual experience when obviously the cousin seduced her.

Would also love to read about this naive beauty being taken by less deserving strangers. Older men with no chance of ever bedding such a voluptuous young beauty somehow finding a way to coerce/force their way into her pants is a nice thought. Thank you for your contribution and love your smile.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysabout 15 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed every word. I love to show off like this myself, and I go along with the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
medicore

what kind of name is boon tat?

Mutant MushroomMutant Mushroomabout 15 years ago
Excellent piece

Excellent piece tempting us in, when do we get to find out what happened next?

malay_malemalay_maleabout 15 years ago
Very tempting!

I emphasized with those those who are clueless of why the name is "Boon Tat" and "random bits of other languages". This style of English writing is set in a a setting that happens to be a country which is in the South East Asia and has an English-educated Chinese-dominated population, called Singapore. The style of writing and perhaps other future terms that LindaMichelle might used is called "Singlish". (You can google that...)

Boon Tat happens to be a typical name used in Singapore and you can find a real street in Singapore with that name "Boon Tat".

Other terms she used such as "longkang" is a malay term for drain that is a local Singapore slang for cleavage. From her stories, I can tell (from the many stories she wrote) that she is not a Malay and I got to give her credit for her research to infuse words from other local cultures in Singapore. (e.g. Malay, Indian...)

Hope my explanation helps other fellow readers and fans of

LindaMichelle =)

P.S. Awesome to see you are back to writing the stories! Keep them going ya!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous