The Woman on the Bus

Story Info
A man sees a beautiful ebony woman while riding the bus.
2.4k words
4.48
11.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so fucking beautiful. I craved the innermost parts of her body the moment I laid eyes on her. She sat in the row right next to me as I sat across the seats with my legs up facing her. I quickly went back to looking at my phone to avoid staring at her like a creep. Her presence, however, distracted the hell out of me. I kept finding myself watching her do mundane things like check her makeup or clean her glasses. Her smooth ebony skin glowed every time the sun shined through the window. I couldn't help stealing glimpses of her full breasts bouncing every time the bus went over a bump in the road. Her voluminous and long curly hair partially covered her cleavage and huge mounds, but I could tell she had on as little clothing as she could get away with in public.

She had her long sexy legs crossed and I could see her perfectly manicured toes encased in high heels. Her black leather skirt was so short, yet the narrow slit on the side was high enough the I could see her pelvic bone. My mouth watered thinking of how close the treat my tongue wanted was. I desperately wanted to rip her skirt and let my tongue wander to lower lips. I wondered if she had on panties or if she just liked being exposed to me. My eyes continued up the trail I'd fantasize about licking. My gaze slowly drifted up to admire her amazing breasts when I noticed HER BARE NIPPLES WERE SHOWING THROUGH HER SHEER SHIRT.

I instantly imagined the feeling of her nipples poking my tongue as I lick them like melted ice cream. I quickly turned away, my heart racing as if I had been doing something wrong. Blood rushed simultaneously to my cheeks and my dick. I decided to take another peek just to make sure I was actually seeing what I thought. As I slowly looked over, I noticed the little black heart pasties had drifted from its target. Both of her dark brown nipples were exposed through her very light pink top. Her seemingly D cup boobs had dark dollar coin size areolas with nipples that were so hard bursting through her skin tight top. Shame came across me as my mouth watered and my dick twitched. I looked around to see if anyone else noticed, but the only other two passengers were preoccupied.

As I was stuck in my trance, I hadn't noticed my stop was coming up and I hadn't stopped the bus. Crazy enough, she pulled the lever, signaling she was ready to exit. I couldn't let her out into the public like that. I couldn't let anyone see my dream woman in that state. I decided to become her protector.

"Um excuse me... *clears throat * Excuse Me".

"Oh! Sorry, were you talking to me? I couldn't hear you over my music," she said with a smile.

I still couldn't figure out how to say it without being so crude.

"I just wanted to let you know that your um...boobs..." I pointed towards her breasts while turning away slightly.

She quickly covered her beautiful nipples, both to my delight and disappointment. She started panicking, as she didn't have a jacket to cover herself up. I reached over to lend her my work jacket and she gladly accepts.

"Omg thank you. I can't believe I trusted these little stickers. I'm so dumb," she pouted.

"No! You don't look dumb! Those things are clearly defective! You deserve your money back," I joked.

She laughed back and her smile made my heart flutter a little. But her nervous laughter was short lived, as she was seemingly still embarrassed about the exposure to a stranger. I wanted to make her feel better no matter what.

"Hey, you don't have to be embarrassed! Accidents happen! And you can keep the jacket! Don't worry about it!" I said, flashing a smile and thinking my hand through my hair.

"Well we're both getting off. My friend's building is nearby. Were you heading this way?" She asked, pointing the opposite direction. But I would've done anything to have a shot with her.

"Yeah! Crazy coincidence..." I smiled back to her.

As we started walking, I noticed how good she looked in my jacket. Even with it zipped all the way to the top, you could tell she had a tight but curvy body in a small petite frame. I realized how conventionally good looking we'd look as a couple. I was a young white man in my twenties, tall with an athletic build earned by playing basketball throughout college. I was handsome in a way that I only ever had to smile at a woman to get her panties off. I was on my way home from an overnight modeling gig when I met my dream woman this morning. My mind drifted to what we'd look like naked together...

"Can I tell you something embarrassing?" she asked suddenly.

"Yeah, of course," I replied.

"Well, I actually wasn't that embarrassed that you saw me a little bit. I was worried whoever would've seen them wouldn't like them," she said sheepishly.

I was too stunned to speak at first. I couldn't understand how someone so perfect could be so insecure. I was determined to reassure her.

"How could you ever think that?! You are so beautiful it blows my mind. I don't mean to sound like a creepy pervert, but your body is literal perfection," I replied.

"You really think so?!" She said, her smile returning.

"I promise you, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Your body was made with dreams in mind. I wouldn't mind seeing more of you," I said while laughing, testing the waters to see how flirtatious I could be with her. Her smile was beaming at this point.

"That's so sweet of you... Truth is, I was on my way back from a dance audition... Well, I strip club audition," she looked at me like she wanted my approval.

"Wow! I would 100% go to that strip club just to see you!" I joked (but I wasn't really joking, of course)

"Well I didn't get the job! They said my body looked just okay. But I wasn't good enough for their club," she said tearfully.

I couldn't believe anyone had the nerve to say that to her. I couldn't explain it, but I be to make her feel better so bad. I wanted to protect her and make her feel as sexy as she is.

"Can I say something without being offensive or disrespectful hopefully?" I asked nervously. She nodded. "Before I turned around, I saw a glimpse of your breasts. They are the best part of boobs I've ever seen in my life. The image has been stuck in my head ever since."

She grabbed my hand and stopped us from walking. I thought I had scared her and my heart started beating faster. She was looking down fumbling with the zipper on the jacket she was wearing. I looked around, panicked someone would see her. The sun was barely coming up, so it must've been way too early for anyone to be walking around.

"You really like me? You don't think I look like a nerdy prude?" She asked as she unzipped the jacket.

The pasties were still displaced. Her nipples were still hard as fuck poking through her shirt. I was staring at them with a huge smile on my face. I had to resist the urge to grab them right there. All I could do was smile and nod.

"Show me you like me...." She whispered.

Again, I was stunned. Did she mean what I was thinking? I wanted her so badly already.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I stepped closer to her, slowly pulling at the jacket to pull her in closer.

"Yes, please..." she whispered again.

I slowly traced my hand from her waist, up her stomach, across her breast, and up to her neck. I pulled her face and lips into mine to gently but firmly kiss her. I heard the slightest gasp and then moan as I parted her lips to softly lick them as I kissed her. I could feel her hands wrap around my waist to claw into my back as I pulled her closer. I felt electricity and a connection to her that made me want to pull her as close as I could to my body.

My hands found their way to her waist and lower back, pulling her into my growing erection. She was softly moaning while guiding pelvis to grind on my dick. I took my lips off hers only connect them to her neck. I started licking down over her collarbone while slowly moving my hands downward over her amazingly toned ass. I continued to scoop under her ass to pick her up, slamming her on my hard dick as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She moaned into my ear as I humped her pussy as if I were slamming my dick into her.

She kept one hand clamped onto the back of my neck while she pulled down the neckline of her see through shirt. I couldn't help but devour her breasts. I stuck my face in between both of them, sticking my tongue out as I buried my face. I dragged my lips across her boob to get to her hard nipples. I flicked it with my tongue over and over again, loving the sound of of her moans. I moved my head over to lick the left nipple while flicking her right nipple with my fingers. She let out a loud gasp when I surprised her with a pinch on her nipple, sending a mixture of pain and pleasure down her body. She started frantically pushing her pussy against the ever hardening member in my pants.

Her loud moans snapped me out of it. I had forgotten we were standing in the middle of a quiet sleepy neighborhood.

"No please don't stop," she was panting and begging.

"I'd kind of rather do this on a bed. Or even just inside somewhere," I laughed.

"We can go to my friends place. No one is there right now so you can go crazy on me," she said in a breathy tone into my ear. "Just keep walking."

I started walking blindly as I kissed her while still holding her against my dick. To my surprise, I could feel she didn't have on panties as my hands each cupped one ass cheek. I couldn't wait to get my hands into her sopping wet pussy. As I tried moving my fingers around to find her pussy, I felt another tight hole that made her jump and gasp. My finger was stuck there as she ground her pussy into my dick and leaned her head back. I licked her neck while wiggly my finger against that forbidden hole. I started to feel the wetness from her pussy build up on my jeans over my dick. The movement cause the wetness to travel to my fingers, making her asshole slippery. I added pressure to pull her into me as I bit her neck and the tip of my finger slipped in. She let of a stifled yet still loud moan that made me think she came.

"Please I wanna cum so bad. I'm so fucking horny. Fuck me in the ass pleaseeeeeee," she was moaning in my ear.

I started inserting my finger in and out of her ass hole while sucking on her nipple. Every time I stuck my finger in a little further, she'd scream and then say "that hurts so good. Don't stop."

We were approaching the gate to her building when she started moaning she needed to cum.

"Omgggg...... fuckkkkkkkk I'm so fucking close. My pussy is throbbing. That finger in my ass makes me feel like I'm gonna cum baby. I'm closeeeee," she was going crazy in my arms. She couldn't stop moaning and grinding her pussy.

"I wanna fuck you baby," I said, not being able to hold it in any longer. "I need to fuck you so bad."

I pinned her to the gate and pulled down my sweat pants just enough to get my cock out. I rubbed my dick up and down her pussy, getting it wet with a mixture of precum and pussy juices. I quickly moved the length of my dick over her clit, driving her crazy in ecstasy. I could feel her pussy getting wetter.

"Please. I can't take it any-" her sentence was stopped in the middle as the head of my dick slid into her. "Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy godddddddd. Fuckkkkkkk omgggggg"

I went slow at first to make sure she could take it. I also didn't want to bust too quickly. I could feel her pussy tightening on my dick. Her tightness gripped onto me as if it wanted me to stay forever. She moaned so loudly I was scared we'd get caught. But I couldn't stop.

I moaned into her breasts as I started pounding deep into her. I fucked her fast while I pinched her nipple and licked the other one.

"Fuck Omg I think I'm gonna cum," she was trying to whisper but failed. "Omg please fuckkk me deeper. Fuck I'm gonna cum baby fuckkkkkk"

I pinched her nipples hard as I fucked her as deep as I could. I pulled her down on me as she came hard on my dick. She buried her face into my chest as she started shaking and grinding on my dick. I started making shallow thrusts deep inside her feeling her orgasm pulsing on my dick. I started breathing rapidly as I lost control and started fucking her as fast as I could. I felt my balls tighten and the blood rush to my dick as I yelled into her chest. I pulled her down hard one final time as I shot my load into her. She felt my dick twitching deep inside as I came and that made her pull me in closer. I smiled as I felt her pussy contracting uncontrollably, squeezing my dick and milking its cum. I moaned as I slowly thrusted in and out of her as she rode the wave of her orgasm.

I gently let her slide down from my grip as we tried to catch our breath. We were collapsed onto each other against the gate with our clothes only half on.

"Fuck, I'm still really horny," she whispered against my body.

"Me too," I said with a smile as she led me inside.