Tit Fuck Contest Ch. 13

Story Info
The studio set-up turns into an orgy.
3.2k words
4.48
10.4k
7
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers

Mike woke up, went to the bathroom, got a drink of water, and crawled back in bed with Suzanne, putting one of her C cup pear-shaped breasts in his mouth. Mike laid his head down and went to sleep suckling on her like a baby enjoying the areola glands and nipple in his mouth while she slept.

A couple of hours later Suzanne woke up feeling the nibbling and carefully pushed her breast into Mike's mouth and face, holding the back of his head. She was quite turned on to the suckling Mike was giving her and she found herself with her fingers in her pussy rubbing her clit.

Mike woke up again discovering that he had a mouthful of the beautiful breast which he promptly took a nice bite out of causing Suzanne to squeal with delight and pleasure. Mike picked her up and turned her over holding her up, squeezing her titties together while rubbing her slit with his cock. Her nipples were getting hard and swollen again as Mike had early breakfast feasting on them like fruit to the enjoyment of a very horny Suzanne.

"Do you like my titties that much?" She asked with glazed eyes of passion.

"I'm addicted to your breasts. I want to feel them with my hands, mouth, and cock all the time," Mike said. "I can't get enough of them."

"Do you want to fuck them again for me?" she asked knowing the answer. "They're a little crusty from the night before."

"I'd love to fuck those beautiful titties."

Mike with no warning shoved his big cock into her warm pussy making Suzanne roll her blue eyes back with joy as it coated itself with her love juices. It slid back and forth with no effort at all waiting for the climax to happen.

"Bite my titties hard Mike," she screamed as Mike kneaded the orbs like soft putty in his hands.

Mike pulled his cock out and laid her down on the bed to gain better access to her wonderful melons.

"Do you want me to give your titties some real attention?"

"Oh yes Mike please," Suzanne begged. "Make them feel appreciated. Show me how much you want them."

First Mike continued with his deep massage breast attention kneading them over and over making sure that every nerve fiber was being stimulated. He pushed his thumb down hard on her nickel-sized pink areolas and darker pink nipples feeling them grow in his hands. He took his forefinger and made a small circle on her areola letting it grow larger in diameter as well as pressing down on them harder. As he made erotic circles on her breast flesh he stared at all of the tiny blue veins that she had at the surface of her breast flesh. While he didn't count he guessed there must have been at least 20 of them.

Mike kneaded her breasts from the side pushing her cleavage together until her nipples touched each other. He continued kneading them until the flesh began to turn a light pink from the attention he was giving them. Mike squeezed them together again and bit down on the rock hard nipples back and forth driving Suzanne to moans and groans of arousal. She was swaying her hips back and forth grinding her pussy into Mike's erect cock ready for another climax.

Suzanne's nipples ached with both pain and pleasure from Mike's biting so hard on her swollen fully erect nipples. The pleasure avenues were fully open to her clitoris with each touch from his front teeth.

"I'm ready for that big cock to go between my titties. I want you to fuck them nice and slow for me," Suzanne said.

Mike straddled Suzanne around her stomach and slid his enlarged rod into her tight cleavage filling it with flesh as she pressed them together and began moving them up and down in a steady motion, her blue eyes staring at him intently, a smile on her face. She moved in slow motion so that Mike's cock felt the soft friction of her breasts which concluded with his cockhead appearing at the top of her titties to her waiting tongue which licked off the precum.

Suzanne's swollen nipples stuck out between two fingers which she had pressed together to excite it further. Her breasts were an erotic center of arousal.

"Your cock feels so good buried in my titties. If you could last I would let you fuck them all day for me," she said as she let his cock hit her chin. "Are you going to paint my jugs for me?"

"You'll be soaked with hot sticky cum Suzanne," Mike said with excitement in his voice. "I love everything about your breasts."

"I love seeing your cock sliding in and out of my tits Mike," she said. "It feels so good."

"I love fucking your beautiful titties. Can't you feel how hard my cock is?"

"You're so hard Mike you're going to burst. Don't erupt yet, Mike. Fuck them some more," Suzanne cried out. "Drive that head into my mouth."

"These are the best titties I've ever fucked," said Mike.

"Are they the best?" she asked as she pulled his cock out of her cleavage.

"What are you doing Suzanne?"

"I want you to beg to fuck my titties," she said.

"I'm begging you to let me finish Suzanne. I like your titties better than Janet's"

"You'd choose mine over Janet's?"

"They are more fuckable than any of the girls."

"Even though they're not as big?" she asked.

"Yes. They feel better. They're softer and smoother with nicer nipples."

"That's all I want to hear Mike," as Suzanne pushed her breasts back together between Mike's throbbing cock, smiling with the control she had. "Fuck me good."

As Suzanne held her titties together it was Mike who slid his rod back and forth with a sense of urgency. It was buried in her flesh again except for the head which was sliding in and out of her mouth, Suzanne licking it with her tongue daring him to cum in her mouth and not her tits. While he wanted to fuck her mouth her breasts felt so good now that he couldn't stop sliding back and forth between her titties and mouth.

Mike slowed down his back and forth movement to slow-motion sliding through her breast flesh and shoving his cock deeper into her mouth. Suzanne encouraged it all as she slurped the head with her saliva knowing she was getting the best of both worlds. While all this was going on Suzanne was kneading her breasts against his cock. Both of them were so filled with lust it was just a matter of time before they both climaxed.

Suzanne suddenly got up to the surprise of Mike and sat on the side of the bed motioning Mike to put his head on her lap. A puzzled Mike did what she asked and was greeted with two breasts to suck and bite on while Suzanne stroked his fully erect cock with her saliva on it.

As Suzanne ever so slowly stroked delaying the eruption Mike was biting her swollen nipples and licking her pink areolas and glands. With his hands cupping them and kneading the flesh she groaned more and more with pleasure.

"Don't stop playing with my love mounds. It feels so good I want it to go on forever," she said continuing her stroking feeling the semen rising from his balls up the shaft. She stopped her stroking to delay the explosion even longer while Mike sucked on the aching nipples which now hurt with pleasure. As he hungrily bit and licked he began to taste liquid from one of her breasts. As he licked the areola more fluid began to pool on it which he hungrily sucked down. Was it milk?

Suzanne got up and knelt between Mike's legs pulling her breasts up to his cock and putting it in between them and began moving up and down on the shaft, smiling and staring into his eyes letting him know it is okay for him to cum. Mike smiled and increased the pace of his rubbing on the sides of her breasts.

Suzanne was holding her breasts tightly, crossing her hands and wiggling back and forth while Mike was moving up and down. Her breasts were now two sensitive nerve endings being stimulated by the slightest movement of hand and cock.

"I'm cumming again Mike. Oh, fuck those titties hard with that big rod of yours!"

"You're titties are going to make me cum so hard I might hit the wall!"

"Don't you dare. Shoot it on my titties. I need man juice lotion badly."

Mike couldn't hold back anymore, even though he wanted to, pulled his cock back while Suzanne stuck her chest out to give him a no miss target which Mike didn't miss. He painted the tops of her titties with ropes of cum and watched as it dripped and slid slowly down her cleavage and breasts to her once pink nipples which were now covered with white goo.

Suzanne pushed her nipples in his mouth so he could lick them off which he did. Mike took his finger and covered his finger with cum from the top of her breasts and put it in her mouth. They both collapsed.

*****

Three hours later Mike was awakened by a knock on the door. He quickly put his shirt and shorts on to answer the door. He was greeted by Charlene and three of the young studs Bob, Dave, Jay, and Ken. It was Ken who couldn't get it up.

"Guess who I saw in the parking lot?" said Charlene, who walked right in and sat down on the couch followed by the guys who took a seat on the floor.

"Suzanne was here earlier. What's up?"

"I was hoping you would give me another chance," Ken said. "I think I'll be okay and Charlene said I could practice on her."

"I'd be willing to take all three of them on if you want some pictures," Charlene volunteered.

"Wow," said Bob moving closer to Charlene, her breast brushing against him

"Bring it on," said Dave who grabbed a handful of breast.

Ken pulled down first her shorts followed by her panties sticking his fingers in her pussy. Jay stripped off his shorts and shirt while Bob and Dave pulled her top off revealing her big breasts for sexual play. Mike grabbed the camera, changed lenses, and began to shoot away at what he was seeing. Charlene loved Mike and knew this was a way to please him plus she loved the attention of the four guys. Could she handle it?

Ken began to lick her vagina with his tongue flicking in and out of her pussy lips to her clit. Bob and Dave, to the delight of Charlene, each concentrated on one breast and nipple, kneading the breast flesh while biting the nipple. Having two men lusting on her big breasts was a huge turn on for her and she cried out in delight with what they were doing to her. Mike was getting some pretty hot pictures of the four of them and Charlene made it quite obvious how much she was enjoying it. She loved all of it.

Mike, as well as Bob, Dave, and Ken were beginning to get hard as small tents could be seen forming on all of them. While Bob and Dave were sucking Charlene's big breasts she was stroking their hard rods which were begging for release. Both of them nodded at each other in unison, stepped back, and pulled their shorts and briefs off allowing Charlene to grab the cocks with her hands and making it easier to stroke them.

Ken had taken his shorts and briefs off shoving his erect cock into Charlene's mouth, which she hungrily gobbled down. While her pussy had been temporarily vacated her breasts and mouth were being well attended to. She seemed to love all of the cocks coming at her. Bob and Dave had stopped sucking and were just enjoying the cock stroking which was pointed at her titties while her mouth was busy moving back and forth on Ken's cock that seemed to have no problem getting an erection.

Mike was focusing more on close-up pictures of her stroking and cock sucking which was starting to get a lot more serious. The heads of the other two cocks were being rubbed on her nipples making them harder, longer, and more sensitive. They were becoming hard like pebbles and the size of peanuts, swollen now from the attention they were getting.

Mike put the camera down and went into the bathroom bringing out a tube of KY jelly which he used to lube her ass in preparation for his cock. Charlene pulled the cock out of her mouth and bent over taking Ken's cock in her mouth while holding on to the cocks of Bob and Dave.

"Fuck me in the ass baby," she said. "I want it from all of you. Ass, tits, mouth, and pussy. Fill me up with cum in all my holes. Treat me like the slut I am. For now they turned Charlene over as Mike stopped his assault on her ass. Bob straddled her stomach and wrapped his cock around her tits while Ken shoved his cock in her tight wet pussy. Mike shoved his big cock in her waiting lips and mouth.

It was now a question of who was going to come first and how much. She wanted cum and was going to get a lot of it. As Charlene pushed her breasts tighter she also swallowed Mike's cock even deeper and ground her pussy into Ken's cock while she stroked Dave with her free hand waiting for the hosing he was going to give her.

None of the four guys were ready to cum which suited Charlene just fine as she wanted to enjoy more of the cocks as long as possible. How could she possibly want to have any more cock, as what she had was driving her wild, a passion she had never experienced before? Would one hole again ever be enough? Could one man ever satisfy her again?

Bob was enjoying Charlene's lush tits as his cock was surrounded by breast flesh, making the head so sensitive he had to stop for a minute or explode on her chest. Ken was enjoying her now wet pussy as he was trying to push it in even deeper with his thrusting. Charlene was coating Mike's cock with saliva from her tongue and Mike was pushing in deeper and deeper down her throat. Dave was being stroked by Charlene and was also getting close to cumming.

"Fuck me guys," Charlene said as she pulled Mike's cock from her mouth. "I love all of you."

"You're going to get it you little sex slave," Mike said, as he shoved his cock back in her mouth.

"I'm going to paint your titties white Charlene," said Bob, as she spits in her cleavage to give him a little lube to work with.

Charlene took Mike's cock out to scream again in pure pleasure as the ecstasy continued on her body with the four guys. She shoved his cock into her mouth deeper twisting her free hand and sucking as hard as she could on the throbbing rod. Her hand was numb from the stroking and her pussy and breasts ached with pleasure. She knew what was going to happen and it did in rapid succession.

First to erupt was Ken who filled her pussy till it overfilled and dripped out of her with cum and juice.

Next was Dave who began shooting ropes of cum on her right breast and nipple hitting the top, nipple, and side with lots of white cum.

Bob pulled his cock out of her cleavage and sprayed both breasts with a heavy dose of cum, hitting the breasts with enough cum to drip and slide down her titties.

Mike was last and as he grunted he sent one load down her throat with the rest hitting her face and neck in abundance. Charlene smiled as she licked the cum from her face and smeared her titties with the man juice. While she laid there for a moment she had a look in her brown eyes and a smile on her face of complete satisfaction. She wanted what happened and wanted more.

"I'm just a cum catcher guys," she said. "You made some nice deposits on me today."

*****

Mike was quick to put his shorts and briefs back on along with his shirt.

"There is work to be done crew and since you're here all of you can help me out for tomorrow morning. We can load the truck up and bring it over to the studio and set-up the lights, background, etc. Charlene, you can call the girls and guys for 8:00 AM tomorrow. They can come by if they want and help at the studio. That would be great if they could. I'll bring the photo equipment and get that ready for shooting."

An hour later the truck was loaded and brought over to the studio for set-up. Anne, Jodie, Casey, Kathy, Janet, Suzanne, and 3 more of the guys Todd, Tom, and Steve agreed to come and help.

Another hour went by and the lighting, backgrounds, and camera gear were in place and ready for shooting. The girls were eyeing up the guys and vice-versa. Kathy and Tom were not only talking but Tom had his hand inside her shirt feeling up one of her grapefruit size breasts and the other hand was on her buttocks kneading the flesh. Kathy being so short and Tom so tall he could put his cock right in her boobs.

Anne had pulled her top up so it rested on the top of her cleavage but still showed off her hard erect red nipples begging for action. Todd was leaning over and sampling one of her titties.

Seeing what the other two girls were doing Casey jumped in with Steve and showed him her pink areolas and pencil eraser nipples which made him whistle. Jodie followed suit with Bob making an orgy in the studio.

"How about another fucking lover boy?" said Suzanne, pointing at Mike. "You said earlier I had the best breasts you've ever fucked. Prove it.

"You said what Mike?" Janet said angrily.

"This morning Janet," Suzanne said.

"You told me the same thing Mike," Janet said.

"Let's settle this matter, tomorrow girls," Mike said stepping between them.

"If you ever want to fuck my tits again Mike we'll settle this now," said Janet.

"Choose now Mike," said Suzanne. "Hers or mine."

Both of them pulled off their shirts baring beautiful breasts, one pair waiting for special treatment.

"Janet's"he grumbled in a low voice.

"I'm out of here Mike," said Suzanne as she pulled her shirt back on and gathered her things.

"But Suzanne," Mike pleaded.

Suzanne left without saying anything else, obviously disappointed.

"I should leave too," said Janet. "I just want to teach you a lesson Mike about your damn movie."

As Mike looked around the studio he saw everyone in various stages of undress doing a variety of different things. Janet looked around too, put her hands on her hips, and walked over to Mike thrusting out her chest.

"As long as it's an orgy now Mike give my titties a cum bath,"

"With pleasure Janet," as he pulled his shorts and briefs down.

sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers