Tit Fuck Contest Ch. 12

Story Info
Sharon is hired as assistant director.
3.5k words
4.84
9.3k
4

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers

After a good night's sleep, Mike decided to have one more rehearsals before shooting the final film to get any problems corrected with camera angles, lighting, backgrounds, and anything else. Mike spent most of the day preparing a list of what he needed to bring to the rented studio set-up along with phoning the girls and the guys of what he had planned.

Since Mike's neighbor, Sharon wasn't going to be in the film perhaps offering her the job of assistant director, giving Mike two more eyes would be a good idea. He decided to walk over and propose the idea to her.

"Hi Mike," Sharon said as she answered his knock on the door.

"Hi Sharon," Mike replied as he leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Come in and I'll fix you a drink. Manhattan?"

"Yes, please."

Mike walked in and sat down on her couch while Sharon went and prepared the drinks for them. She was casually dressed in a tank top with no bra as Mike could see her nipples sticking out, shorts, and sandals. Sharon fixed the drinks and sat down on the couch handing Mike his drink. Taking a gulp of the magic elixir he set it down on the coffee table in front of him.

"Mike," Sharon said, "Aren't you a little late in coming back? If memory serves I was topless and my breasts were being kneaded by someone named Mike who had to leave suddenly and would be back in a little while."

"Gulp," Mike responded with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Janet has some pretty nice knockers, doesn't she? Bet you got a pretty nice titty fucking."

"Sorry Sharon," he said.

"What can I do for you, Mike?"

"I need an assistant director to help me with the film. Four eyes are better than two."

"It might be something that I could help you with. I'm not into the technical end of it but looking is another thing," she said.

*****

Mike and Sharon went to his apartment to continue their conversation about the film details.

"That would be fantastic if you could work with me on this movie Sharon. I could pay you for your services if you don't want too much money," Mike said in a quizzical fashion.

Sharon pulled her top up letting it rest on the top of her breasts showing Mike her huge 44DD's shaking them back and forth.

"Save some of that cum for my titties and I'm sure it can be worked out. They're so dry right now and in need of lotion. In fact, they need baby oil and something else."

Sharon's pink nipples were already beginning to darken and get harder in anticipation of what was in store for them. Mike got down on his knees and buried his face in her breasts putting one of her nipples in his mouth and licking it with his tongue moving from her nipple to the areola, glands, and then the breast flesh. Sharon shuttered with delight as Mike did his breastfeeding imitation holding and kneading with both hands.

Without knocking, the front door opened and Janet appeared looking somewhat, surprised at what she saw. Janet walked over to where the two of them were, leaned over, and began sucking on the free breast, biting the nipple. Sharon was turned on even more with her hand finding the 32DD breasts of Janet and she began kneading them through her shirt and bra.

"Welcome to the orgy Janet," Sharon lustily said as she continued being sucked on by Janet and Mike. What she needed now was a third man to fuck her tits while the other two continued the titty attention. Janet took a quick break long enough to strip off her shirt and bra so Sharon could feel her bare titties. Mike also took a break to strip his shorts off and get the bottle of baby oil along with towels from the bathroom.

Janet and Sharon got down on their knees on the towels and stuck their titties out while Mike poured baby oil on the top of their cleavage and watched it run down to the nipples and drip off to their thighs. Both girls erotically rubbed the oil into their breasts as Mike continued to pour oil on them soaking them.

Mike turned both girls so their nipples touched each other. As they kissed each other Mike got underneath them and put his erect cock between the four nipples as the girls pressed their breasts together moving up and down a little bit to rub on them. Wow did that feel hot! Sharon and Janet moved a little closer together to press harder against his throbbing cock so the four peanut size nipples rubbed the sides enlarging it more. Somehow it all stayed together! What would Mike do?

*****

Reluctantly Mike got up lying on the couch so Sharon and Janet would fit between his legs.

"I want to fuck your tits one at a time and then cum," asked Mike.

Janet and Sharon looked at each other smiling.

"I'll go first," said Janet.

Janet maneuvered her body between Mike's legs and nestled her big firm tits on his throbbing cock jiggling them up and down watching the head slide in and out of her tight cleavage. Mike was beginning to feel the urge to explode but held back to enjoy his treat even more.

"You like you're fucking Mike?" she asked knowing the answer. "You like my big tits?"

Sharon moved to the side of Mike and Janet putting one of her tits in his mouth giving Mike a second treat which he began nibbling on in earnest. As Janet continued to rub her orbs up and down he felt better and better. Her breasts were fantastic to fuck which he had done many times.

"Let me give Sharon a minute and I promise to cum on both of you," said Mike with a sense of urgency in his voice.

Sharon traded places with Janet and put her massive titties around Mike's cock making it disappear to the eye. She stopped moving squeezed them really tight together and let Mike's cock rest in her breast flesh.

"Feel good Mike? You like these titties?"

"I like your titties too Sharon."

"Don't you dare cum on her breasts, Mike," said Janet. "I can hear in your voice that you're ready but spray both of us."

Mike pushed his cock up and the head appeared at the top of her freckled tan cleavage inviting Sharon to use her mouth which she lovingly licked the precum off. As it came out a second time Sharon, with a sultry look on her face let it slide into her waiting mouth while Janet looked on playing with her breasts.

Sensing that Mike was going to erupt any second, Sharon pulled her breasts out of the way delaying the inevitable explosion. A disappointed Mike with a now fully erect rod got up so that Sharon and Janet could get on their knees next to each other for the finale.

As both girls stuck their chests out for the bath they were about to receive one was trying to outdo the other to make a better target for Mike to spray their beautiful tits with lots of cum.

While Janet and Sharon were holding their tits Mike pushed his cock hard on each of the four pink nipples trying to make them more erect as the girls waited in anticipation. Mike rubbed his cock all over each breast as if he was trying to decide which of the four boobs felt the best while the girls smiled as he experimented.

Janet grabbed Mike's cock and began to stroke pointing it at her breasts hoping it would explode in her hands and titties but Sharon was quick to take it away from her and pointed it at her massive chest as she stroked it also. As Sharon was about to suck on Mike and hasten cumming Janet grabbed his cock back and put it in her cleavage rubbing the sides of her breasts with his cock head.

As good as it felt to Mike's cock buried in Janet's glorious mounds he pulled it out, stepped back and stroked himself moving his aim back and forth between them. As he masturbated himself Janet edged herself closer to him until the head was brushing her erect pink nipple which was now really swollen looking like it was ready to burst.

"Cum on my big fat nipples," said Janet, as she pushed her orbs out even further by arching her back.

"Don't forget to paint mine too," said Sharon, cupping her breasts out so they brushed on Mike's cock as he moved back and forth. Mike was enjoying every minute of the attention he was getting but wanted to be fair about this so neither girl would complain.

"Be patient with me and I won't disappoint you," Mike said to both of them. "Let me enjoy."

Mike continued to stroke his cock staring at the naked breasts that were in front of him. Beautiful white flesh, melt in your mouth areolas, hard erect nipples to die for, and two sexy women to make him happy.

"Warm-up my titties Mike," said Beth. "Spray that hot cum on me with that big hose of yours."

"Mine are much bigger Mike and an easier target for you," Sharon said sexily wiggling her huge 44D mountains.

"You'll enjoy what's coming to both of you I promise," Mike returned their responses.

As Mike slid his hand back and forth both girls watched in anticipation to see if Mike was going to climax on whom and when. Mike began to feel the urge and moved over to Janet first pushing his cock firmly on her right nipple leaving no room for anything. He stroked three more times and the first stream of white semen came out forcing itself on her pink areola and hardened nipple covering most of it before it dripped down to her thigh. It was a pretty big shot of cum.

Mike quickly moved over to Sharon before she had a chance to say anything and did the same to her left nipple also covering it in cum which began to drip down. Still having some cum left he moved back to Janet and shot another rope of cum on her neck which began to slide down. His fourth rope went on the top of Sharon's cleavage with less impact than the other three.

Janet hurried to Mike putting the cock in her mouth and sucked dry the last of the cum that he had made sure to thoroughly lick all of it clean. As he took it out of Janet's mouth Sharon also licked him to make sure it really had been cleaned before taking it out of her mouth and rubbing it back and forth on her nipples.

Mike pulled their panties down and in unison shoved fingers into pussies and began to play with them. Both of them were soaking wet from cumming but a little more action wasn't going to hurt at all. To add to the fun each girl took a breast and pushed it onto his face burying his eyes.

As both of them began to rotate their hips Mike rubbed a little harder on the clits. He wanted them to enjoy what they willingly did for him.

Janet worked her breast into Mike's mouth and was rewarded with a hard nipple biting sending more signals to her clitoris. As Mike suckled some more Janet pushed her luscious tit toward the back of his throat and urged him to do more with his finger.

Sharon did the same thing pushing her pussy harder against his fingers trying to cum. Mike responded by moving his hand around searching for the right spot to make her climax. Mike had never gotten two women to cum at the same time. Could he? He would find out soon.

Mike could feel that both women were getting to close to climaxing especially Janet whose nipple had grown to peanut size in his mouth. With two swollen clits in his hand, a rock hard nipple in his mouth and another in his face, he had a flaccid cock a first for him too.

Janet began to scream that she was cumming followed by Sharon both of them happy with fingering that Mike had done. The three of them sat there smiling at each other.

*****

"The deadline is starting to get close to this film girls and I'm going to need some help with it, "Mike said.

"Count on me Mike," Sharon said.

"Me too," chirped Janet.

It was early enough in the day that the three of them were able to make a long list and slowly go through it. It was agreed by the three of them to start the filming two days from now with the round of eight early in the morning and the second round of four later in the afternoon. The final round would take place the following day. It was agreed that the filming would be one couple at a time with a stopwatch. Baby oil would be allowed as it would add to the arousal of the film as well as making the fucking go easier. The four best times would advance.

Janet made the phone calls to the rest of the girls and the guys setting it up for 8 AM the day after tomorrow. Since everyone kind of had an idea in advance, there was no problem at all.

"I hope these young studs will be able to get it up twice in one day," said Mike. "I'm a little concerned and wonder if waiting another day might be a better idea."

"You worry too many things that aren't going to be a problem, Mike," said Janet. With our tits, we'll get them excited."

"Maybe your right Janet," said Mike. "Let's go ahead and call it a day and we'll touch bases tomorrow."

*****

Mike fell back on the couch and went to sleep for an hour resting soundly. When he woke up he went to the kitchen to fix himself a Manhattan which he did. The warm whiskey felt good going down and within 5 minutes he felt a small buzz from it. He looked at the cherry and imagines cutting it in half and putting it over the nipples of one of the 8 girls. What a way to bite on them. What a thrill if he put the cherries on all the girls and judged who was the best tasting.

*****

While Mike thought he would never see Suzanne again he was very surprised that Janet had talked to her and she agreed to the film. When he was thinking about the cherries Suzanne's ripe pear sized breasts came to mind and Mike lusting over them cherry tipped gave her a call.

"Hi Suzanne," said Mike. "It's been a while since I talked to you. I'm so glad you're going to participate in my film."

"Nice to hear from you Mike," said Suzanne. "I'm glad you think enough of my titties to want me in the film. I still remember the stag film of Jacqueline that got our night started. You're the only one who has ever fucked my titties."

"I had some naughty thoughts about your titties. I was thinking about what they would taste like with cherries over your nipples," said Mike with doubt in his mind of what he just said.

"You're serious aren't you?" she said.

"I was looking at my Manhattan and the thought crossed my mind. What a photo that would make."

"Why don't I come over and model for you?" Suzanne said sexily.

"I'd love it," said Mike.

*****

Suzanne was sexily dressed in a bikini wearing a coat over it. She pulled the jacket off as she entered the apartment revealing little to the imagination. Her bikini top and bottom were two sizes too small barely covering her pussy and breasts. She seductively posed as Mike got his camera out and took a couple of candid pictures of her near-naked body. As she leaned down her titties nearly fell out of her top and Mike could feel the arousal coming on yet again.

"Do you approve Mike?" she said, urging his desires more by pulling the panties down to the top of her shaved pussy.

Mike responded by going to the kitchen opening the bottle of maraschino cherries, removing two of the fatter ones cutting them in half and putting them in his hand showing Suzanne, which brought a smile to her face.

Accepting the dare Suzanne pulled her bikini top off revealing her ripe pear-shaped breasts and went one step further in the game. She went to the refrigerator and got a can of whip cream spraying a small amount on her pink areolas before pushing the cherries over nipples. The whipped cream held the cherries nicely in place which covered most of the areola.

What a luscious sight she was with hands on her hips and titties begging to be eaten by Mike who was quick to grab his camera and snap a few shots off.

Suzanne thrust her chest out for the camera building up the naughtiness to the next level daring him to go one step further. As Suzanne sat down on the couch Mike was quick to get down on the floor in front of sticking one of the breast treats in his mouth taking a hard bite of the nipple, cherry, and whip cream. Suzanne lunged forward pushing the breast further into his mouth attaching it to his tongue which Mike's licking made her hornier.

With whip cream on his tongue, Mike pulled his mouth away and licked his way past her cleavage to do the same thing to her other breast which brought more arousal to Suzanne. The biting of the hard nipples also brought arousal to Mike who felt his cock growing in his shorts. Mike again pulled his mouth away and began to lick her titties up and down leaving a small trail of whip cream as he went.

Figuring that more is better Mike got up to get more cherries and whip cream to repeat the process to the delight of Suzanne. As Mike got up to go to the kitchen Suzanne pulled her panties down for the next step in the fucking process.

Mike put a couple of dollops of whip cream on her beautiful areolas as well as the cherries and proceeded to assault them again biting a little harder as the nipples had increased being swollen and peanut size.

"Bite those beauties harder Mike," she screamed. "It makes me so fucking horny."

Mike's lips, now full of whip cream found its way down her stomach to her pussy which he began licking the pussy lips before entering to her clit. Her fires ignited further as he slid his tongue back and forth on her lips sucking in the juices that were beginning to come out of her.

"Fuck me with that big cock of yours," she cried. "Give it to me hard and deep."

Mike pulled her forward on the couch before shoving his big cock all the way to the back of her pussy before thrusting back and forth, driving her to orgasm twice.

"Cum on my tits," she ordered. "I want to feel the hot cum all over me."

With her hot juice all over his cock, Mike slid it easily into her tight white cleavage slowly moving it up and down popping the head out of her breasts to her waiting tongue as he squeezed the breasts with his hands. What glorious fuck toys she had to play with and she enjoyed it!

As he squeezed her pear-shaped melons harder and closer together most of his cock disappeared from sight except for the head which looked so sexy sticking out of her titties.

"Fuck my mouth and titties," Suzanne said as she slurped in her own juices, the cock head disappeared from sight into her waiting mouth with Mike aching to spray his cum all over her wanton face.

Mike played with her nipples making them even more erect where they looked as if they would burst. They still had traces of the whipped cream left making them even more inviting than before if that were possible, the color is almost red from all the blood pooled in them.

"Hold them for me so your titties don't miss a drop of my cum."

Mike pulled his hands away and held onto his cock like a fire hose shooting white semen all over her breasts, neck, and chin. Her mouth opened in amazement as she looked at the huge load of cum she had taken on her upper body. She watched it pool onto her neck and drip off her chin and nipples making her feel like the slut toy she was.

Suzanne, content to let the cum dry on her breasts got up and went to Mike's bed for a good night's sleep...

sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers