All Comments on 'Titans Ch. 06.5'

by OnAndOn_Anon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKabout 7 years ago
I hope

Your health will improve, i am sure your fans will forgive you for the wait.

Just make big splash when you return :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get well soon

Just hope I dont miss the restart in July,hope things improve for you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hell

You could probably follow Tefler's lead and create a patreon.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 7 years ago
Be well

Thanks for the bookend as it were.

Be well.

GuenhwyvarGuenhwyvarabout 7 years ago
A model author

As I'm sure many readers can agree with me, we're a demanding bunch. Always wanting longer, and more frequent chapters, and constantly nit-picking over grammatical errors and being the ever-present devils advocate.

With that having been said, as difficult as we can make life for an author, it means a lot to us that you would take the time and effort to put up this chapter, even as you go through a hard time in your own personal life. As I like to say, life happens, and I don't think you could have done anything better to ensure that those who love your work to be patient, and I think I speak for all of us, for us to wish you a speedy recovery.

I hope you get lots of rest, and make sure you're sitting comfortably! I know I will be while waiting for the next installment :)

Your loyal reader,

-Dennis

cittrancittranabout 7 years ago
*holds up a pair of crossed styli*

SICKNESS BE GONE!!

WELLNESS RETURN!!

...

...

Did it work?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
Hope you get well soon

Your characters will be waiting patiently till you are ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story. Hope you get well soon, I'll be keeping watch for the next chapter for when your ready to write it. Always be positive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story going well

The plot value outweighs the sex .

Take care have an alarm set for July

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Feel better!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking the time and effort to write and post this story, as well as thank you for your generosity in sharing it with all of us readers at no cost to us.

Take your time, rest and recuperate. Literotica isn't going anywhere, and we'll all be here waiting for your return to health and eagerly awaiting the next installment in this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
October

This was supposed to continue in October...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

hope our author comes back soon to at least update us if hes alright after his illness he mentioned. would love to see this to its end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnAndOn_Anon@OnAndOn_Anon
Amateur author who loves blending genres and ends up writing much longer stories than originally intended. Titans will run for approximately 12 chapters (probably more, see above comment about long stories), at which point a final, complete edition will hopefully be uploaded...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Titans Ch. 06 Previous Part
Titans Series Info