Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa learns a lesson.
7.6k words
4.67
6k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Intoblack
Intoblack
41 Followers

All characters are over 18 years old.

Any similarity between the characters in this story to real persons, either alive or dead, is purely coincidental. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.

Tithonus Gym and Health Club Part 3

Chapter 1

Lisa and Ashley are a couple months along in their relationship and like all relationships starting out, they are still in the "honeymoon" phase. They spend time together at the gym, Ashley keeping up the appearances of a professional trainer at all times, and then have activities outside of the gym. They discovered early on that they both enjoyed movies and theater. They shopped and went to dinner and they had sex, lots and lots of sex. Lisa was getting really quite good at pleasing Ashley orally, having come to understand and appreciate the intricacies of pleasing a woman's vagina with her tongue. The fact Lisa's tongue and nipples seemed longer than normal was a fact Ashley commented on many times.

Although they were spending the majority of their time together, they still maintained separate residences. Neither woman felt ready for that commitment.

Ashley was being cautious in regard to Lisa as she wasn't sure if Lisa was really ready to commit a lesbian lifestyle. Perhaps she was just enamored with the whole idea of being gay. Ashley worried it was a phase that would wear off in time, she'd get anxious for a family and go back to her comfortable heterosexual lifestyle. Ashley was developing feelings for the younger woman and didn't want to risk becoming entangled should Lisa decide she was not gay.

Lisa was guarding a much darker secret. She had not forgotten the betrayal of her college boyfriend and the rape of the football player. In her mind, there was a vague plan for revenge.

Lisa was learning she had natural submission tendencies and was often able to achieve an orgasm simply by pleasing her lover. Lisa had submitted to Ashley's request to shave her nether regions and was now shorn smooth. The fact Ashley had asked Lisa to submit to her shaving served to increase the feelings Lisa had for Ashley as a lover and as a confidant. It occurred in the shower the morning after the time Ashley said they would be girlfriends. Lisa felt as though this was something significant and they now shared another secret between them. Ashley mentioned to Lisa her idea of piercing her nipples during this same time frame, but Lisa didn't put any thought into it as she was focused on what Ashley was doing to her vagina with the razor. Lisa was getting closer to Ashley in other ways as well.

A typical day for Lisa is getting to the gym around 9:30 to 10:00 in the morning five days a week now, completing her workout and then spending time just hanging out around the facility till around 1:00. Then a light lunch and then back to the gym for another workout. But mostly the second trip of the day was really more about hanging out with Ashley, Jaz and some of the other members.

Lisa had become acutely aware of the beautiful, sexy, muscular women in the gym and had begun to make friends with a few of them. They had been stand-offish at first but once it became clear that Lisa was committed to both Ashley and her regime at the gym, they began to come around.

Spending so much time in the gym had an effect on her libido as well. Being in such close contact with so many sexy, fit, desirable women seemed to make Lisa horny all the time. Two in particular were becoming friendly with Lisa: Ms. Tabitha Kitchen and Jaz.

It had taken Jaz quite a while to warm up to Lisa, but the young black girl had really become a friend to her. Lisa wasn't sure if the change in Jaz's attitude towards her was a result of her intimate relationship with Ashley or not, but she was enjoying a new-found comradery with her.

Jaz was about Lisa's age, slightly taller and loaded with muscles from head to toe. She always wore skimpy workout attire that seemed to Lisa to be two sizes too small. Her skin was as dark as ebony and Jaz wore her hair shaved on the sides, the little that remained was close cropped and was dyed dark purple. Jaz also sported a number of piercings fitted with rings in her eyebrow and studs in her ears, belly button and her tongue. She was ripped and was attempting to win her first amateur bodybuilding contest in hopes of going professional. Jaz looked a lot more masculine now than when Lisa had first joined the gym. Her forearms, biceps, triceps and delts all were larger and had a much more defined look. Jaz's legs too, her calves, her thighs and most especially her gluts were all bigger. Her tight bubble butt looked absolutely delectable to Lisa and often made Lisa's panties get moist as she watched Jaz during her workout.

The other lady that had really gotten Lisa's attention was a woman in her mid-30's - Ms. Tabitha Kitchen. Lisa assumed she was married due to the fact she often brought an infant with her when she worked out. Ms. Kitchen was frequenting the gym several times a week and it was generally considered she was trying to get the small amount of baby fat off, firm up her glutes and abs for bathing suit weather.

The thing that caught Lisa's attention is the fact she'd witnessed Ms. Kitchen staring at her on a number of occasions. This had made Lisa nervous at first, but at Jaz's suggestion, Lisa had approached Ms. Kitchen and introduced herself.

It had taken quite an effort on Lisa' behalf to extend herself in this way, but both Ashley and Jaz had encouraged her to take the first step towards getting to know Ms. Kitchen - Tabitha and Lisa felt it was blossoming into a real friendship.

Tabitha had confirmed for Lisa that she was indeed married and that she now had two children - one, her eldest, was three years old and the infant Lisa had seen at the gym was four months old. Tabitha confided in Lisa that her marriage was strictly for the purpose of her having children and she in fact wanted at least two more.

After the initial 'getting to know you phase' Tabitha had dropped a bomb on Lisa one morning after a particularity grueling joint work out session. She had casually informed Lisa that not only was she physically attracted to her, she would also welcome an overture of intimacy, should Lisa feel the same way. Lisa had, as politely as possible, let Tabitha know she was in a relationship with Ashley and wasn't looking for anything outside of that.

It was during this conversation that Tabitha said something to Lisa that she didn't quite understand. The atmosphere in the gym seemed to be extra noisy that day with weights and machines making the usual clanking sounds as members used the equipment. But what Lisa thought she heard Tabitha say was "Ashely will be back for more milk soon and I expect she'll bring her new kitten along with her."

Tabitha had said this with a coy smile on her face and Lisa didn't feel comfortable asking any questions regarding Tabitha's statement. She did make a mental note to ask Ashley about it later.

Unknown to Lisa at this time, Tabitha and Ashley had already had a conversation about including Lisa in their amorous activities. Ashley had been up to this point entirely faithful to Lisa and was beginning to feel the need to 'play' with others.

Ashley was concerned about how Lisa would receive such news although she was clear with Lisa when they began things that she had always maintained an open relationship with her girlfriends. 'Open' meant they could both have sex with other females, but it wasn't permitted that males were included. The desire to include men had put an end to her sexual relationship with Sil and she didn't want to have that issue come up again.

In the evenings when Ashley's day was over at the gym, she and Lisa would usually return to Ashley's apartment to shower and make love before continuing the planned activities of the evening. This would often include taking in a movie or on weekends a play. Sometimes the two of them would shop for new clothes. For Lisa shopping was a welcome activity as she enjoyed spoiling her girlfriend with new outfits. Lisa had been left with a large inheritance and she loved the opportunity to give gifts to those she loved.

Ashley's schedule required her to close three nights one week and four nights the next as she and Sil took turns locking up. On the evenings Ashley was occupied with the gym, Lisa would always be there to share the time with Ashley and assist with any tasks she could help with. She'd spent enough time at the gym now that she was well familiar with the routines and location of all the pertinent equipment and supplies.

One evening as they were closing up, Ashley pulled Lisa aside and told her they had both been invited to Tabitha's the next evening for dinner. Unknown to Lisa, Tabitha and Ashley had planned this evening with the goal being to seduce Lisa into a sexual romp with both of the women. Ashley's thinking was it would be easier to expand Lisa's sapphic experiences if she was along and lent support and encouragement.

Lisa was happy to hear of the upcoming dinner at Tabitha's house and began to think about what she should wear. Most of the outings she shared with Ashley was very casual; shorts or jeans and a blouse was about par for the course when they went out together.

"Can we really dress up Ash?" Lisa inquired. "I would really like to wear a dress or skirt and I have a new pair of Jimmy Choo Bing Patent Jewel mules I haven't worn out yet. What do you think? Will that be okay?" Lisa begged.

"Oh, yes sweet cheeks. We'll dress to the nines!" Ashley replied. Her feeling was if she was going to convince Lisa to expand their sexual circle, she should allow Lisa all the freedom possible in deciding how to dress. Ashley wanted Lisa to be as comfortable as possible.

"Wonderful!" Lisa beamed. "I'm excited already."

The next afternoon, the two lovers began getting ready for their dinner date with the lovely married Tabitha Kitchen. It was natural for the two young lovers to shower together, shaving each other's legs, underarms and vaginas.

The act of showering and shaving each other had created an undercurrent of sexual tension that Ashley felt she needed to address before they arrived at Tabitha's.

"You remember I told you Sil and I had an open relationship, don't you?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, I recall you saying Sil tried to get you to engage with men and that is what eventually broke you guys up. Are you planning to hook up with Tabitha tonight? I know she's got her eye on you." Lisa replied.

"Well, actually she's got her eye on you too, it seems. Yes, Tabitha and I have been lovers on occasion. I hope we can be again. Having sex with another person doesn't preclude having a relationship with someone else. Sex is sex; it is physical. But caring deeply about your partner is entirely different. I believe you and I connect on an emotional level that goes beyond the physical act of having sex." Ashley explained.

Lisa was becoming very anxious about what Tabitha and Ashley might have planned for the evening. She recalled something Tabitha had said to her some weeks before about 'a kitten needing milk.' Lisa didn't understand the comment at the time and had meant to ask Ashley about it, but hadn't remembered it until now.

"What is going on? What have you and Tabitha got planned for this evening? Is there something I should know that you're not telling me?" Lisa asked.

Ashley smiled and reached out to Lisa to reassure her and comfort her, allaying her fears.

"All I know for sure, is we're having a lovely dinner with a friend and member of the gym. Beyond that, I know of no other plan." Ashley lied. Well, she considered it a small white lie and she felt sure in the end Lisa was going to enjoy the evening.

"Hurry, get dressed. We don't want to be late." Ashley said.

An hour later, two beautifully dressed, sexy young women stood at Ms. Tabitha Kitchen's front door about to ring the bell and embark on a new phase of their life together. Ashley was dressed in a light floral Cami dress with knotted straps and a new pair of mules that really accentuated her muscular calves. Lisa had opted for a 'little black dress' with a deep V neckline, accessorized with David Yurman and her new Jimmy Choo's. The dress hugged Lisa like a second skin. Both women had stunningly beautiful bodies and gorgeous features, although neither of them was well endowed in the breast department. In fact, their breasts were so small they seldom wore a brassier when dressing up. One was simply not needed for either of them. And that was the case tonight.

"Sweetie, I want to reassure you. Whatever happens or doesn't happen for the next few hours will not affect my feelings for you. I care deeply for you and just want you to enjoy yourself tonight. Don't worry about anything. Relax and have fun. I'm with you won't let anything happen that you don't want to happen. Okay?" Ashley assured the young girl. Lisa nodded bravely as she felt her nipples harden for some unknown reason. Ashley rang the bell.

The door opened and a very sexily dressed Tabitha Kitchen appeared. Tabitha was about the same height as Ashely, but with a much different body type.

Whereas Ashley was extremely fit and muscular, Tabitha had a more voluptuous shape. Huge breasts, possibly 40D, a narrow waist and flared hips which suited Tabitha well given that she was now a mother of two. With her blonde hair and white dress, she looked very much like Marilyn Monroe did as she posed for pictures under the klieg lights on a street in New York.

Giving her best come-hither look, Tabitha bid the two ladies' welcome.

"Come in Ashley, Lisa! Come, come. I have dinner already prepared and wouldn't want it getting cold." Tabitha entreated her guests. "My husband has taken both children to spend the weekend with his parents and we have the entire house to ourselves and a big night ahead of us."

As Ashley and Lisa entered the lavish home, it became clear Tabitha and her husband were of substantial means. The house itself was located in a fashionable, if somewhat subdued sub-division, but the furnishings were all first rate. Triple crown moldings, expensive, detailed trim around the doors and windows, the richness of the wall coverings and carpets, all shouted "CLASS"!

Tabitha escorted her two quests into the dining room where an elaborate service was allayed before them. Ms. Kitchen had even secured two waitresses for the evening.

"I hope you like seafood. We're having wild-caught Cooper River salmon for dinner tonight prepared from an old family recipe." Tabitha explained.

Lisa looked at the elaborate feast spread out before her and looked nervously at Ashley, then to Tabitha and finally to the two ladies standing off to the side.

She felt she should know them, but couldn't place where she might have met either of the servers. One was a tall redhead young girl, younger even than Lisa and the other was a more mature woman who appeared to Lisa's untrained eye to be of Spanish blood. She was also a devoted bodybuilder as her muscles seemed almost ready to burst forth from her skin.

Both women were dressed in black skirt and white blouse, medium heels and a black choker adorned the necks of both women.

Even dressed, Lisa could tell the dark-haired woman was a serious bodybuilder. Her muscles bulged beneath her black skirt and white blouse.

"You may remember Maria Sanchez and Rachel O'Conner from the gym." Tabitha said as she noted first the mature Spanish woman and then the younger redhead. They've agreed to assist me with the meal and other tasks tonight."

Ashley did indeed know both ladies and knew what "other tasks" Tabitha referred to. Lisa, smiling in spite of herself, now recognized where she might have seen the two servers for tonight's meal.

After making the expected greetings and pleasantries, Tabitha directed Ashley and Lisa to their respective seats on either side of herself at the table and soon drinks were flowing, conversation was lively and all three ladies were enjoying the great feast.

Maria made sure to keep Ashley's and especially Lisa's glass full of wine and Rachel was always near to provide any item needed to keep the meal and conversation flowing.

Lisa had been quite nervous about this affair prior to arriving, but soon began to feel very much at ease. She was having a great time, due partially to the effects of the wine and began to notice some moisture forming in the core of her sex.

Suddenly Lisa felt a hand on her thigh, about half way between her knee and her crotch. Obviously, Tabitha was keen on getting to know her better.

"Let's move this into another area of the house so Rachel and Maria can clean up. I have other things I want to discuss with both of you tonight, that are better suited for a more comfortable setting." Tabitha said.

With that she escorted Lisa and Ashley into a small room near the rear of the house which was fitted with sofas and chairs. This room overlooked the backyard which was complete with a swimming pool and what appeared to Lisa, a hot tub.

"Come sit here please." Tabitha said, indicating Lisa and Ashley join her on a small sofa. The sitting arrangement on this piece of furniture put Ashley on one side of Lisa and Tabitha on the other, effectively trapping the young girl between the other two. It was a tight fit as the sofa Tabitha had chosen was really a love seat designed for only two people.

"I wanted to talk to you, Ashley about the gym and how one of my needs isn't being met currently and how I think you can help me. I admit this is quite a peculiar need of mine and I doubt you'll ever have another member come forward to suggest what I'm about to request." Tabitha explained. "As I really hope to involve Lisa in this, I hope it is okay to discuss with both of you."

Like a play that had been rehearsed many times, Ashley responded to what she pretended to think was a serious request. "Please Tabitha, share, share your needs and how we might possibly be able to assist you? We pride ourselves on taking the utmost care of our members and we really try to go above and beyond what other gyms offer. If there is anything, anything at all we can do to enhance your experience at Tithonus, we want to know what it is. It is quite possible we'll learn something from this that will ultimately help other members and that gives us a competitive advantage." Ashley stated.

"Well, you two are probably aware I'm breast feeding my youngest." Both Ashley and Lisa nod in agreement. "It actually goes farther than that, I've been breast feeding since my oldest was born." Tabitha reveals to the surprise of Ashley and Lisa. "I love the physical feeling of being nursed and most especially the emotional joy it brings me. And that you see is at the heart of my need. I produce a quantity of milk that is much greater than either child can consume. Further, I will soon be weaning my three old off of breast milk. He has been on solid food since the time he was 6 months, but his pediatrician as advised me to wean him completely. I have a need to be nursed more frequently and I'm hoping we can arrange something at the gym that will satisfy my need."

"Oh my!" Ashley exclaimed. "And you think I'm the one to satisfy you by -by what? Nursing you at the gym?" Ashley stuttered.

"Actually, I was hoping Lisa would agree to become my "special kitten" and provide me the comfort and release I so desperately need." Tabitha replied. "You see I've been watching the two of you and other staff members for some time now, and I don't see where you would have time for this Ashley, given your many duties of running the gym. The same goes for Jaz and others I see working at the gym. However, I feel certain young Lisa here has plenty of spare time and I get the impression from her she would enjoy it as much as I would."

While most of the foregoing conversation had been pre-arranged between Tabitha and Ashley the subtle changes in Ashley's posture was a delightful improvisation.

Intoblack
Intoblack
41 Followers