Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning more towards Lisa and putting her right arm over her shoulders, Ashley places her left hand on Lisa's thigh and softly strokes the firm flesh exposed by the slit in her dress.

"Lisa and I are in a relationship. She is my girlfriend, Tabitha."

Ever so gently Tabitha turns towards Ashley while also placing her left arm across the back of the love seat as she softly touches Lisa's thigh with her right hand. She begins to gently move her fingers across the young woman's firm flesh.

"Oh, I know that, Ashley! I'm not suggesting I want a relationship with Lisa. No, what I'm suggesting is you and Sil might consider adding a "service" to your retinue of services you offer at the gym. What I'm suggesting is another possible revenue stream. I know I'd love to have that service provided and I know some other members that are in the same or similar situation. I think it would prove to be a winner for the gym as well as those like me that need some help." Tabitha explained.

"I'm skeptical that it would be worth the trouble and also, is that even legal? What about laws regarding prostitution?"

"No worries on that end, my dear. I've had it checked out and even the state health department gives this thumbs up. The only question left to answer is are you, or more importantly Lisa up for it?"

While this discussion had been occurring between Tabitha and Ashley, both women had been caressing Lisa's thighs. Their hands were going higher with each passing comment and question by the two older women. Lisa now found herself extremely aroused and breathing hard, anticipating what was surely going to happen.

Ashley moved her hand from inside Lisa's thigh to her face, tilting her head towards her own. "What do you say my love? Are you up for the challenge of milking this slut tonight?" Ashley murmured in a low sexy voice.

"Ohhh!" Lisa sighed quietly into Ashley's mouth. "Are you okay with sharing me? You know I've never been with another woman outside of you. I don't know what to say or how to act."

Ashley moved the quarter inch space between them claiming Lisa's mouth, kissing her deeply and giving her oral cavity a tongue lashing.

"It really makes me hot, thinking of you and Tabitha together, having sex. Kiss her and tell me how you like it." Ashley instructed Lisa.

Lisa, turned her head to the older woman sitting to her right. Tabitha dipped her face towards the beautiful young girl and captured her lips, nibbling and kissing them and then running her tongue over the outside, teasing her lips open.

Lisa accepted the older woman's tongue and submitted to Tabitha's hand on her mound, her hand finally completing its' journey up Lisa's shapely leg.

Lisa's submissive nature took over her shy introverted personality. "Oh my! I've never experienced anything so depraved. Yes, use me, make me pleasure you please." Lisa begged.

Ashley's heart swelled with pride hearing Lisa's heartfelt submission to Tabitha. She always felt Lisa was a natural submissive and she was glad to help her realize her true self.

"If you don't nurse me soon, I'll be leaking all over you both." Tabitha stated. "Let's take this to a spot more well suited to the task at hand."

"Hang on Tabitha, I think we can make this work for a little while." Ashley said as she slipped off the love seat and knelt in the deep carpet below Lisa's legs.

Tabitha unbuttoned her dress and drew her right breast free of her brassier. "Nurse me Lisa, feel how full my breasts are." She instructed the young lesbian. "Latch on to my nipple and nurse me kitten."

Lisa hesitantly licked and kissed the proffered protuberance before taking it gently between her lips and sucking strongly while Tabitha massaged her breast and began squeezing it into Lisa's mouth.

"Keep sucking sugar, it'll begin in a second. I'm full to the brim and need relief badly. Keep nursing sweetie." Tabitha implored the young girl.

Lisa thatched onto Tabitha proffered nipple and began to nurse her in earnest. The first thing Lisa noticed was how much larger Tabitha's nipples were than Ashley's. Ashley's nipples were more like pencil erasers whereas Tabitha's were more like button mushrooms. She was also surprised by the weight and tightness of the breast Tabitha offered her. Lisa was certainly aware Tabitha's breasts were much larger than her own or even Ashley's for that matter, but she was in awe of their overall size now seeing them in the flesh for the first time. Lisa guessed Tabitha to be a 40-E or possibly even a 40-G.

Working to get comfortable on the small love seat Lisa turned her body and lay her head in Tabitha's lap, nuzzling her breast and again finding the nipple. Tabitha slid her arm under Lisa's head providing support and again encouragement as Lisa latched on and began to nurse the older woman.

"Oh, yes! Lisa that feels so good. Keep sucking sugar, my milk with start to flow soon. That's so nice."

Lisa was nursing the breast Tabitha had offered with determination and almost as soon as Tabitha stopped speaking Lisa felt the first of her breast milk flow into her mouth. Encouraged by her initial success, she continued nursing just as she had seen babies do.

Soon copious amounts of Tabitha's breast milk filled Lisa's mouth. She swallowed and continued to nurse. The milk tasted really sweet, much sweeter than cow's milk but thinner. It reminded Lisa of the almond milk she used for her breakfast smoothies.

"Oh Lisa, I knew you would be excellent at keeping me drained. Nurse me sweetie." Tabitha encouraged Lisa.

As Lisa was tending to Tabitha's breast, Ashley had moved to the floor in front of Lisa and had been pleasantly surprised as she pushed Lisa's dress up her shapely legs. Unbeknownst to Ashley, Lisa had decided on her own to go commando this evening. To Ashley this decision meant Lisa was becoming more comfortable with sex and with the aspect of an open lesbian relationship. Afterall, she must have anticipated something sexual was going to happen tonight to have dressed in this risqué manner. This realization served to further fuel Ashley's passion.

Ashley began petting Lisa's bare cunt, making it even wetter than it was when she found it. With her left-hand Ashley pulled her young lover's labia back and apart, displaying her clit and the tunnel below.

Not being able to stop herself, Ashley extended her tongue and gently tapped Lisa's clit. "You are so wet my love. Has Tabitha discovered a new talent for nursing or has she just simply fanned the flames of desire you had for her body? I want to devour you, my love." Ashley whispered just barely loud enough for the two women to hear.

"Yes, eat her Ashley, make her cream all over herself and then you can join her at my other teat. I have plenty for you both and I need to be drained." Tabitha replied.

Hearing Tabitha's encouragement, Lisa moaned into Tabitha's breast as Ashley began to tongue lash her tiny clit.

Ashley was determined to make sure Lisa knew who satisfied her the best. It was true. There was a plan for Lisa to have several lovers before the night drew to an end, but Ashley wanted no doubt in Lisa's mind who cared for her and knew her body and how to please her better than anyone she'd experience tonight.

Lisa began to moan into Tabitha's breast and then to babble incoherently.

"Suuuck, ahaaa, oh Ash, plea..." was all that came out as the young girl nursed the teat of the new mother and tried as best as she could to encourage her girlfriend to nurse her clit.

"Oh yes, eat that sweet pussy, Ashley!" Tabitha instructed. "Give her what she needs. Keep nursing me Lisa, that breast is feeling much better."

Lisa could feel her orgasm building inside her. Her pelvic muscles began to flutter and her breathing became ragged. But she was not willing to forsake the nipple and clung to it like it was a life preserver and she was about to drown.

"Lick that pussy Ashley!" Tabitha instructed. "I want to see her cumming all over this sofa tonight."

Lisa released Tabitha's teat and moaned, "Please, Ashley. You know what I need. Do me!"

Lisa then took her left hand, placing it on top of Ashley's head and pulled the older woman tighter to her crotch. She urgently needed to cum.

Tabitha took Lisa's chin in hand and drew her lips to her mouth, French kissing the younger woman passionately. She teased Lisa's tongue out of her mouth so the women could lick each other's tongues. The kiss gentle at first, but then as their passions rose, more urgently they tongued each other's oral cavity. Then the seductive Ms. Kitchen drew Lisa's attention back to the task at hand, nursing the nearly empty breast.

"Nurse me Lisa. Momma has more cream for her kitten. I know you want more, but we must save some for others." Tabitha explained.

Not fully understanding what Tabitha was referring to with her comment about others, Lisa nevertheless redoubled her efforts to extract the last of Ms. Kitchen's breast milk while at the same time, cumming in her girlfriend's mouth.

Argh! Hmmm! Oh, my God! I'm, I- I'm cumming! Oh, shit Ash! You're making me cum! So, so har, hard! Oh! Yesss! Argh! St - Stop! Please stop!" she shouted; her sex too tender at that moment for any contact.

Ashley paused her ministrations to allow Lisa to enjoy her climax, applying gentle kisses to the outside of her lover's pussy.

Once Lisa stopped twitching and her breathing had returned to near normal, Ashley finished cleaning her soppy cunt of Lisa's delicious cunt cream. "You have the most delicious cream, sweetie." Ashley reassured her. "I love tasting your delicious quim."

And then on impulse Ashley turned her head slightly and began to suck on the inside of Lisa's thigh, working to give her a bright purple hicky. In effect Ashley was marking Lisa as her own.

Tabitha was feeling the erotic effects of Lisa nursing her as well. Her panty covered crotch had become a sodden mess that now that she'd gained some relief in her swollen breast felt distracting.

"Let's move this into a more comfortable space." Tabitha suggested to her amorous pets.

At just that moment, Rachael and Marie appeared from seemingly out of nowhere. While one of their tasks was to serve the meal and clean up afterwards, their primary mission this evening was to indulge in the second act of Tabitha and Ashley's little play.

"Can we please join in? Rachael asked sweetly.

Things were going just exactly as Tabitha and Ashley had planned. "Oh my! Yes, I suppose that would be okay. What do you girls think? Tabitha responded, looking at Lisa and Ashley for their approval.

"Umm, I'm not ss-sure." Lisa shyly replied as she moved to cover her exposed flesh and slyly rubbing the area Ashley had just finished sucking so intently.

Ashley quickly gave Lisa a reassuring glance and nodded her agreement. "There's always room for more ladies. We were just getting ready to move to a more comfortable space. Let's find something that will accommodate us all. Tabitha, dear can you suggest something?"

"Sure! Let's take this into the den. There is a great soft rug and plenty of room to play." Tabitha said as she led the way into the other room.

In addition to the beautiful soft blue carpeting, the room was dominated by a white leather sectional sofa. Lavish decorations gave the room a subdued appearance of understated opulence.

The horny ladies filed into the den and began pairing off. Rachael immediately latched onto Lisa and Marie made her play for Ashley.

Tabitha, standing alone began a brief addition to the introduction she'd made when Lisa and Ashley first arrived at her house.

"I met each of you at the gym and over a short amount of time, I've come to really like each of you as an individual. Tonight, we're going to get to know each other in a much more intimate way." Ashley smiled inwardly as Tabitha began her explanation of the activities, she and Tabitha had pre-arranged for the evening.

"Lisa, I know you and Ashley are in a relationship with each other as are Rachael and Maria. Maria is actually Rachael's Dom, isn't that right Rachael?"

"Yes, ma'am. Mistress Marie found me wanting and needing direction. She was kind enough to take me under her wing and is teaching me how to be a proper sub."

Lisa was a bit shocked to hear this frank bit of conversation, but this new knowledge piqued her interest that much more in the gorgeous young redhead. She knew herself well enough to realize she too had submissive qualities and wondered if she was to become Ashley's sub and Ashley her Dom.

"Meanwhile, I still have one breast that is about to overflow with milk and badly needs relief. Rachael, since Lisa has gorged herself on dinner and now desert at my left teat, I want you to relieve my right. Lisa, I know you're eager to lick all the new pussy here tonight, but I want you first, to please me. You can sample the others after you attend to me. Ashley, why don't you and Marie get more intimately acquainted while these two young ladies attend to me?

Rachael, leaned into Lisa and gave her a passionate kiss, coaxing her lips open and inserting her tongue. She began searching for Lisa's tongue and once she'd found it began to lick and swab Lisa's oral cavity. Her hands moved to the buttons on her little black dress and in short order, it lay discarded on the floor.

Lisa was the first one to be stripped nude, but she wasn't alone in that department for long. Rachael quickly dispensed with the maid's uniform she'd donned for the night.

Tabitha moved closer to the budding young lovers and encircled them, pulling all three closer together. She took Rachael's chin in her hand and tilted her head to her mouth and gave the youngest of the group a passionate French kiss. Then drawing the young woman's mouth to her breast, she gave Rachael her instructions.

"Latch onto my teat, Rachael. Nurse me until I'm completely empty. Actually, let's move over to the sectional where we can be more comfortable. And Lisa, I want you on the carpet in front of me. Show me what you've learned. I'm eager to see if Ashley has taught you about pleasing a woman thoroughly."

The group of three moved to the sofa, anxious to begin. Tabitha and Rachael got comfortable, with Tabitha pulling up her dress to reveal she too had dressed for action, sans panties. Her breasts were both bare and glistening from Lisa's earlier efforts. From one nipple a stray drop of breast milk clung to the areola.

As Rachael arranged her body along the sofa with her head in Tabitha's lap, Lisa spotted something shiny adoring Rachael's breast.

Once she was settled, Lisa took Rachael's right breast in her hands and examined it more closely.

"Oh my!" Lisa exclaimed upon discovery of the shiny metal piercing Rachael's nipple.

"Yes, aren't they beautiful? Rachael asked. "Mistress Marie had both nipples pierced and fitted with barbells shortly after we became lovers. I love the way they make my nipples feel when she tweaks and caresses them. My nipples get so hard and when she rotates the jewelry, it feels like my nipples are being aroused from inside. It never fails to get my juices flowing."

"Did it hurt? Does it still hurt, like when you are excited?" Lisa asked.

"It was over in a second. The attendant was a woman that Mistress knew. She marked my nipples where the piercing would be, attached the forceps, inserted the needle and pushed it through with my barbell and that was all there was to it. Easy peasy!

Rachael couldn't have done a better job of selling Lisa on getting her own nipples pierced if she'd been given the job as an assignment. Lisa recalled Ashley mentioning how her nipples were perfect for piercing, but Ashley had never really followed up on it and Lisa was too afraid of the pain to pursue it.

Seeing how nice they looked on Rachael and what she'd said about the pleasure she'd received from them, caused Lisa to make a promise to herself to investigate this further, especially if it would please Ashley.

Tabitha was growing impatient and pulled Rachael's mouth down onto the hard, full breast with a firm insistence. It had begun leaking onto her body as well as the sofa and while Tabitha was happy to go softly with Lisa who was new, Rachel knew better than to keep her waiting.

"Nurse me dear girl!" Tabitha instructed Rachael.

"And you, sweet Lisa. Put that tongue to work between my thighs! I'm in need of you both in the very worst way! If I don't get some relief soon, I'm going to die."

Lisa moved closer to her new lover and began examining her labia. She noticed immediately Tabitha had a much more mature pussy that Ashley and wondered if that was due solely to child birth.

No matter, she was excited to provide care and attention to the very obviously aroused mother. She pulled the outer lips back as well as the fleshy covering above Tabitha's clit and touched it tentatively with her tongue. This was only the second vagina Lisa had ever in her life been this close to and she surprised how different it looked from Ashley's.

Tabitha cradled Rachael's head to her breast with one hand while using the other, she pulled Lisa's mouth into her cunt, sealing her face to her drooling vagina.

Lisa had no alternative but to begin lashing the mature woman's cunt with her lips and tongue.

While all this was happening, Ashley and Maria had settled into a comfy spot on the floor not far from Tabitha and her kittens. While the two were known to each other and each was somewhat familiar with the others sexual proclivities, they'd never had the opportunity to be together.

Maria was the first to make her move, sliding her body close to Ashley and whispering sweet words to her about how sexy she thought Ashley was and how she'd desired her ever since she first saw her in the gym.

Maria's dark hair and complexion coupled with her fiery black eyes, made her a very sexy creature. The fact she was loaded with muscles only fueled Ashley's passion, kissing the dark beauty and gently stroking her body.

As their passion rose, clothes were discarded and soon both ladies were naked, writhing on the carpeted den floor.

"Lick my cunt!" Maria directed Ashley. Both were dominant by nature but for the moment Ashley was content to let Maria take the lead.

Ashley complied, shifting her torso and planting her face between Maria's thighs. She was pleased to discover Maria's vagina pierced at the top just above her clit. Ashley tried to act as casual as one could with a face full of cunt, but she was in fact distracted and aroused by the intimate piece of jewelry affixed to Maria's vagina.

When Ashley spread Maria's labia, she was once again pleased to see how large Maria's clit was. As she'd learned with Sil, when females begin taking anabolic steroids, extraordinary clit growth was a side effect. Whether it was an unpleasant side effect or a pleasant one often depended upon the person's attitude and other personal circumstances.

In Maria's case, she had a steady lover and most likely a support system with other female bodybuilders so it was most likely a pleasant situation for her. At any rate, Ashley was face to face with the largest clit she'd ever seen, bigger even than Sil's. It actually looked like a small circumcised penis.

Ashley pushed Maria's labia open and up, fully exposing her clit and the piercing and began to nibble at the fringes of the pussy in front of her.

Maria was eager to have Ashley service her and so she hopped forward on the floor a scant inch to bring Ashley's pretty face tight against her glistening folds.

"Lick me! Suck my pretty clit and make me cum, bitch. I don't have all night. I've waited long enough for you and little miss Muffet to get on with the show. I'm horny and I want your tongue now! Eat me!"

Ashley was startled to say the least, but she was in a good mood with how the evening had progressed so far and not wanting to disrupt anything, she complied with the older woman's demands. It was easy for Ashley to see what a dominant woman Maria could be given the right situation but she was a strong woman in her own right and more than capable of turning the table should she wish. Ashley was also aware of another side effect of steroids - "roid rage".