Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking Maria's tunnel and then moving up to lick and suck her clit, Ashley found the jewelry above Maria's clit to be a huge distraction at first, but soon realized what a great advantage it was. She could lick and tongue Maria's tunnel and then lick her clit, take the piece of jewelry into her mouth, tug on it and elicit mournful cries from the woman. Lick Maria's juice from the ornament and then repeat the process.

Ashley kept to this pattern with only slight derivations, until Maria clasped both hands on the back of her head, arched her back and cried out "My God, make me cum Ashley! Suck me good! Suck my clit!"

Ashley abruptly placed two fingers deep withing Maria's already overstimulated pussy, rotating and curling them inside the older woman. At the same time, she tongued the piercing, tormenting it with her rapidly darting tongue and sucked the obscenely enlarged clitoris. Maria was now a quivering mess of nerve endings, bucking and moaning against Ashley's targeted assault, helpless as her mouth hung agape in a wordless, silent scream of pleasure.

As the crescendo passed, Ashley broke off from her efforts long enough to speak.

"Who's the bitch now?"

Her efforts had rewarded Ashley with a lovely flow of Maria's deliciously hot cream which Ashley delighted in licking up being careful not to touch her lover's over-stimulated clitoris.

Glancing towards Tabitha, Lisa and Rachael, she found all three women sated and curled up close to each other in a tight ball. Evidently, they had found the release they each needed and were in the afterglow of their climax.

Sometime later, the group was shuffled with all five women fashioned in a circle - a daisy chain where they continued to service each other long into the night. It was during this part of the evening; Lisa learned another valuable lesson courtesy of Maria- all vaginas are not the same!

She was shocked to learn this when it came her turn to service Maria. Nevertheless, Lisa did her best to please the dominate and demanding woman, sucking her clit as she had the one penis, she'd had occasion to come in contact with prior to her college rape.

Lisa was rewarded for her efforts by Maria's copious climax which coated her face.

Later, Rachael helped her clean up while again making love to her in a tender, gentle way. Rachael too commenting on how long Lisa's nipples were and how they are made to be pierced.

The two young women slipped into a sixty-nine position and each feasted on the other until they screamed into the other's vagina upon achieving their climax. Then each gently licked the other clean of her juices, delighting in the fact they had perhaps found a kindred spirit.

Finally, too exhausted to continue the five women succumbed to sleep. They were still cuddled together on the soft carpet with just a few comforters from the sofa to cover their naked bodies. They were a picture of sapphic contentment as they nodded off to sleep.