Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 04

Story Info
Lisa learns what an open relationship is all about.
9.5k words
4.88
7.4k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Intoblack
Intoblack
41 Followers

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Lisa. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated.

Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Special thanks for Firsttimewriting for ideas, constructive criticisms, editing and especially for his mentorship of this first-time writer!

Tithonus Gym and Health Club - part IV

Lisa lay awake in the pre-dawn hours, trying to make sense of her life and most importantly her current situation. After the sexual romp with Ashley, Tabitha, Rachael and Marie, she was more confused than ever. Some of the nagging thoughts preventing sleep. . .

'I'd never considered myself a lesbian until I met Ashley and now lesbian sex is all I can think of. Last night was unbelievable! Having Tabitha breast feed me and then the sex with Rachael and Maria was so hot! And Maria's clit, oh my God, that thing has a life of its own. How did it ever get so big? I have to remember to ask Ashley about that.'

Lisa's thoughts turn to Ashley. 'Could I possibly be in love with Ashley? I certainly feel love for her, but the casual way she shared me, first with Tabitha and then Rachael and Maria, how could she do that if she truly loved me? I was always taught if you loved someone, then that special intimacy must only be between two people. How can I allow myself to fall in love with someone, man or woman that routinely has sex with multiple partners; and expects that I do as well? That goes against what I've been taught my whole life. Is Ashley capable of being faithful to me? Hell, after what I experienced last night, am I capable of being faithful to her? That was the most mind-blowing sex I've ever had.'

And thinking of Rachael made Lisa smile, 'what a delicious little girl. Her beautiful red hair and her deep blue eyes against her pale white alabaster skin. She's flawless. I really love the piercings she's had done. And she, as well as others have commented about how my nipples are made for piercing. Perhaps that is something I should consider having done. Would Ashley like that I wonder? How does having your nipples pierced affect breast feeding, should I decide later on to get pregnant? Oh, I'm getting horny again just thinking of last night!'

Lisa moves her hand down to her pussy and gently spreads her legs slightly to give herself better access to her needy vagina. Quietly, she begins toying with her clit. Her mind begins to fantasize about servicing Maria again, sucking her huge clit until her whole-body shakes and her vagina contracts again and again and then releases the sweet nectar, Lisa has come to love.

Still stroking her clit, eyes closed she can visualize Maria sitting on top of her, feeding Lisa her pussy while Rachael feasts on her clit, tonguing her drooling cunt, licking up her juices as they flow from her body. "Oh!" She moans seemingly to herself, "I need to cum!"

"Let me help you with that my dear," the deep, raspy voice of Maria whispers just loud enough for Lisa to hear.

There was a lamp in the next room supplying a little light in the den, such that Lisa could barely make out the hard muscled body of one of last night's lovers. She momentarily stopped stroking herself in order to bring Maria closer.

The dominate, older woman scooted up beside Lisa and gently brought their bodies into contact. Her left arm went behind Lisa's head, cradling it into the nape of her neck. Simultaneously, Maria wrapped her right leg over Lisa's right leg, pulling the young woman's limbs apart slightly.

Taking her right hand, Maria turned Lisa's face to hers and gave the young woman a deep French kiss, tonguing the mouth of the young submissive and gently rubbing her body along Lisa's. This simple encouragement was all Lisa needed in order to feel comfortable stroking her clit once again.

Maria then began kissing Lisa romantically, gently probing her lips with her own tongue and encouraging Lisa to return her oral ministrations with some of her own.

Lisa responded by opening her mouth and extending her tongue into Maria's oral cavity, licking the insides of her mouth, dueling with Maria's tongue. Both women were getting hotter by the second.

As Lisa played, teased and stroked her clit and dappled with Maria's mouth she noticed how large and firm Maria's bicep was that cradled her head. Instead of feeling like a pillow, it was more on the order of a smooth flesh covered rock. Maria's thigh that was still covering Lisa's right leg was enormous, the bulging quadricep and her strong abductor muscle flexing around Lisa's much smaller leg was stimulating her, increasing her need for release.

"Go ahead my little slut. Get yourself off," Maria instructed. "I'm just going to give your neck some attention that I know you're going to love."

With that Maria shifted slightly so she could begin kissing and nuzzling Lisa's tiny neck. Licking and nipping on the delicate flesh there, turning the young lesbian submissive on even further.

Lisa began varying her attack on her pussy. She would vigorously strum her clit and then quickly insert a couple fingers inside her channel, rub her G spot and then collect her cum on her fingers, return to her clit, using the cum collected on her fingers to lubricate and further excite her little bundle of nerve endings.

Maria became more aggressive with Lisa's neck and was soon sucking the flesh harshly, ensuring Lisa would be sporting a huge black and purple hickey there the next few days. While it was a juvenile act, Maria knew Ashley would see the mark she'd left on her girlfriend and most likely become jealous. 'Just a little something to stir the pot between those two,' Maria thought to herself.

"Ohhh! Oh, my God!" Lisa moaned as she once again reached her climax.

Maria moved over and replaced Lisa's hand with her own and began to furiously frig the tiny blonde, inserting two fingers deep inside the young girl's pussy.

"Cum for me, Lisa!" Maria told Lisa in words that awakened the entire den. "Cum on my hand! Let me feel your climax. Give me your cum!"

Satisfied Lisa would be sporting a large hickey on her neck, Maria moved slightly and began using her lips and tongue and teeth to worry Lisa's long nipple atop her tiny B cup breast.

At that moment a sleepy Rachael roused herself enough to understand what was happening and instantly wanted to be a part of it.

"Let me lick that pussy, Lisa. Please Mistress, may I have some of her delicious pussy?" Rachael asked her dom.

"Just wait, little one. You can clean her when I'm done fingering her." Maria replied. And then she really started to frig Lisa's tight cunt.

"God help me, I'm cumming again! Ugh, ugh, oh, my God! So goooood!" Lisa wailed.

"Let it all out my little cunt lapper. When you're done, I'm going to have Rachael clean that pretty little pussy while you service me!" Maria stated in her deep raspy voice, leaving no doubt what was to come.

Meanwhile, Tabitha and Ashley were now fully awake, and Tabitha needed having her breasts relieved of their milk. The young mother's breasts were full, and her nipples and areolas engorged.

"Please Ashley, I need you. I need some relief, please." Tabitha pleaded. "Nurse my fat tits, sweetie."

"Not until you satisfy my cunt! Watching Lisa with those two has me absolutely dripping with need. Eat me, Tabitha! Lick my pussy."

And just like that it was once again, full-on lesbian orgy.

Maria moved her hand away from Lisa's well lubricated cunt and Rachael wasted no time diving in to begin consuming the pretty young cunt before her.

After taking time to apply another hickey to Lisa's small breast, Maria moved her body up and over Lisa, positioning her huge quadriceps and adductor muscles on either side of her face and gently lowering her cunt onto Lisa's mouth.

"Lick me, Lisa! Devour my hot box and make sure you suck my clit like a cock. You know how to suck cock don't you, you little slut? Maybe I'll make you one of my bitches if you please me well!" Maria sounded agitated. "I need to cum, and I need to cum now!" she growled.

Meanwhile Ashley and Tabitha were head to cunt in a 69 position, each trying to out-do the other in cunt pleasing cunnilingus. Maria's words were lost to the two of them as they were muffled by the soaking wet pussies, they were each feasting on, but those words would come back to bother Ashley at a later time.

Rachael was dining on Lisa as though her life depended upon giving Lisa the best orgasm she'd ever had in her life. First sucking Lisa's labia majora and then moving to her tight labia minora. Then covering her clitoral hood with her entire mouth and finally nipping at the young girl's clitoris, causing Lisa to jerk and buck involuntarily.

Lisa, for her part was moaning into Maria's vaginal opening as her tongue explored each and every fold, crease and crevice of the dominate woman's sex. She wanted to taste the delicious cream that drooled from within this muscular woman's vagina as she had quickly developed a taste for it. Even the brief time the two were together last night had created a strong desire within Lisa to taste Maria again.

After some time to lap up the available nectar, Lisa began to nurse Maria's overly large clitoris. She had to remember to ask Ashley if such unusual anatomy was common among women as she had little to no experience other than the four women, she'd serviced the past 15 hours or so.

As Lisa continued to apply oral stimulation to the older woman's enlarged clitoris, she also used the intimate piece of jewelry piercing her clitoral hood. Using her tongue to flick the captive ball ring up and down and then sucking on it to create pressure on the sensitive flesh, was causing Maria to moan and beg for more.

Maria squeezed her breasts as the young woman made a meal of her nether region, tweaking her nipples and sighing with pleasure. Her legs gripped the sides of Lisa's head to ensure Lisa hit all the right spots.

If Lisa could speak, she'd have to ask if Maria was trying to drown her as her cunt was fairly running juices into Lisa's mouth and onto her face and neck. Thinking to herself, Lisa thought 'I've never seen a woman like this. She is like a well. I know I don't have much experience, but this is the juiciest, tastiest pussy I've ever tasted.'

Maria herself couldn't get over how far Lisa's tongue was able to reach inside her body. It felt as though her tongue wasn't grounded in her mouth and could just roam at will as deep as Lisa wanted it to. Lisa was using her tongue to reach far up into Maria's channel to ensure the cunt cream she'd come to love continued to flow.

Rachael was lying on her stomach with her head buried in Lisa's sodden snatch, licking the young girl to orgasm while fingering her own sex. In Lisa, Rachael saw a kindred spirit. Someone like herself that is a natural submissive, possibly a 'sister' who can help her keep Maria happy and fulfilled in bed.

On the other end of the floor, Tabitha and Ashley were attending to each other's needs as best as they could. Tabitha's breasts were beginning to leak with need, but that didn't stop her from tonguing Ashley's core. Licking and nipping on Ashley's over-stimulated cunt, Tabitha loved making love to women, much more so than a man. She had married so she could have children without having to worry about the financial responsibilities that went with them. And having discovered the Tithonus Gym had been an absolute Godsend for her. The women there were happy to satisfy her needs and now with Lisa to nurse her on an ongoing basis; well life really couldn't get any better.

Ashley was feasting on Tabitha's drooling cunt and getting hers tongued simultaneously. She wanted to cum and also get Tabitha to cum so she could check on Lisa. She felt a quite guilty having left her pretty girlfriend much to her own devices throughout the evening. Now she had a sense of urgency to check on her, pull her back to her side and ensure she wasn't upset with how things had gone of the past 12 hours or so.

"Suck my clit, you horny slut!" Maria extolled Lisa, who was in the beginning throes of climax herself from the stimulation Rachael was providing.

'Oh my God! I'm going to drown.' Lisa thought as the dominate older woman erupted in orgasm above her. As she came, her legs had tightened around Lisa's head and cream flowed like water from her vagina.

"Ohhhh, I'm cumming!!!! Maria shouted to no one in particular. "Oh, Gah, oh my gawd! Oh, oh, oh! Na, no, no mah. No mas! No more! My clit is too sensitive. Let me. . . let me rest." Maria panted as she tried to regain control and allow her breathing to return to normal.

She lifted her body off of Lisa's face and turned slightly to see her sub's face planted between Lisa's legs and her mouth glued to her pussy.

Maria would have loved to help Rachael complete the act of pleasing the young girl's cunt, but she was still struggling to regain her composure and get her breathing back to normal to be of any help this time.

Lisa felt her body begin to convulse and shake with contractions that started in the center of her pelvic region and extended outward and down her legs. She knew she was fast approaching lift-off on another rocket ride of her own.

"Fu, fuck me, oh God! Arrrgggghhhh! I'm, I, I'm cummmmingg!" Lisa cried as her cunt contracted and her body issued forth a stream of cream which Rachael dutifully consumed. Lisa's body lurched and writhed on the deep carpet as her body writhed and jerked in involuntary convulsions. It took a few minutes before Lisa quieted and was able to regain her composure.

Alongside this orgasmic trio, Tabitha and Ashley continued to lick, tongue and assuage each other's cunts which provided both ladies with pleasant, if not earth-shattering orgasms.

This day had begun just like the previous one ended, the sounds and smells of sapphic love filling the entire home.

......................................................

The drive back to Ashley's townhouse was fairly quiet to begin with as each woman was deep in their own thoughts and reflections of the earlier 18 hours' events. Finally, Ashley broke the silence.

"You seemed to have a good time last night. Did you?"

"Yes, I did enjoy myself." After a minute Lisa adds, "I do have some questions though."

"Yes, sweetie. What questions do you have?" Ashley responds.

"Well, the first one concerns Maria. I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but I'm super curious about something."

"You're curious about the size of her clit or the jewelry above it, aren't you?" Ashley offers.

"Yes, I know I don't have much experience, but I've never seen a pussy so. . ."

"What? You've never seen on pierced like that or one with a clit so large it looks like a small cock"? offered Ashley trying to put Lisa at ease.

"Yes, well both actually. Is her clit the result of a birth defect or something and why would anyone get that area pierced? Doesn't that hurt?" Lisa asked.

"Well, I think the size of her clit may be associated with the supplements she's been taking. The piercing on the other hand is most likely due to her or her lover's preference. I've been thinking perhaps you and I should look into having something like that done to our bodies. I loved using her clit ring to add more stimulation when we were fucking. What do you think?"

"Well, I have to admit, I loved eating her pussy. But for me, it was the taste of her that I really found. . . 'interesting'. I can still taste her, now even. You say you think her clit of the result of supplements. What supplements would cause her clit to grow like that? Lisa inquired.

"Anabolic steroids; they're believed to have that effect as well as a number of other side effects. Did you notice how deep her voice was? Almost masculine. And her skin felt courser that almost any female I've ever been with. The only comparison I can make is when I was with Sil. She used them all the time and her clit was constantly in a state of agitation, her skin was getting rougher, her hair was thinning on her head, but the rest of her body was developing hair. At least with Sil, that was what we believed to be the cause, anabolic steroids. And she developed a temper, sometimes she'd get pissed for no reason whatsoever. It's called 'roid rage." Ashley explained.

Wide eyed at this point, Lisa asks, "Why would anyone do such a thing to themselves, with so many side effects?"

"Well, some people believe anabolic steroids will help them develop more muscle growth, faster and easier than trying to develop them with hard work alone. Sil is a major bodybuilding competitor. When Sil began competing on a national level, she made the decision to begin using. It was widely believed and accepted that most of her competition was on steroids, and she felt it was necessary in order to level the playing field so to speak.

She nor I had any prior knowledge of the drug, so she went to some male competitors she knew, and they helped her with dosages, frequencies and specific steroids to use. Of course, the men she was seeking help from really had no formal education on dispensing these drugs and what works for men, usually won't work for a woman. They simply told Silanion to take about half of the dosage they were taking. Frankly, I believe that is what started the friction between us that grew to the point we had to separate our personal and professional lives.

Sil developed a relationship with a couple of the male bodybuilders, started getting involved with steroids and began to develop side effects, had bought of 'roid rage'. The bought of 'roid rage' caused us to argue and we began to drift apart."

Lisa sat transfixed as she listened to Ashley share information she'd never before heard regarding her relationship with Silanion Murray, her partner in business and long ago, her lover. She was aware from what Ashley had told her, the actual breakup had been the result of Silanion's desire to have Ashley take part in a sexual three-way with one of the men Sil knew from bodybuilding competition but had no idea about steroids or the effect they may have had on their relationship. As she sat and digested all Ashley had revealed to her, another question sprang to mind.

"So, this party or whatever you call it, we attended. Did you know about the sex beforehand, was this planned? And this whole thing about me nursing Tabitha as an extra service the gym offers, is that for real?"

Ashley sighed, "Yes it was loosely arranged and yes, I had hoped you would accept having sex with other women, some of whom you didn't know. As for the nursing aspect, that was something Tabitha thought up and we agreed to use as an ice-breaker. Something to set the mood for sex, hoping you'd go along. I have to say, you seemed ready for it, having gone 'commando' for the evening. But as far as Tabitha is concerned, if you want to accept Tabitha's idea, that's something you two can work out. It would have to be separate from the gym though, okay?"

Lisa smiled inwardly, recalling her decision to leave her underwear and her inhibitions at home for the evening. She had enjoyed the freewheeling style of sex she'd taken part in but was troubled over the ease with which Ashley had been willing to share her with other women and also the ease with which she'd gone along with it. What was happening to the shy, conservative young woman, raised in a Baptist household and taught that sex outside of marriage was wrong and defiantly homosexuality was a sin sure to send you to hell?

And did this mean Ashley didn't love her? How could she so willingly and nonchalantly share her with others? Was their love wrong and forbidden in the sight of God? Was this what Ashley meant by having an 'open relationship'? If so, she could really get used to the sex with Maria and Rachael. And what about the piercings?

Intoblack
Intoblack
41 Followers