All Comments on 'Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 04'

by Intoblack

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Yes,, Please... More texts.. Please..!!

Superjock3681Superjock3681about 1 year ago

Great story so far. I'm intrigued with how Jackie will fit into the story as Lisa's plans for revenge suggests Jackie will be a valuable resource. And maybe lover? I'm looking forward to Pt. 05! Thanks!!

GayKatGayKat4 months ago

Well I Wasn't Expecting This!

.

Hallo Author!

.

[Her plan from the beginning was to seek them out and shoot them, kill both of them dead as a door nail.] _ This isn't revenge it's just murder, and it's too quick. ... Revenge should be savored - enjoyed....not rushed, let both of them feel your rage. That's what I'd do,,, yes!

.

I have had hand to hand combat training and light weapons training, with sharp pointed objects and handguns. ... The "Kimber Raptor II model pistol" is a very efficient handgun, however I prefer the "Heckler & Koch P7M13", it's an older hand-gun and a little more pricey, but perfect for a woman's hand!

.

This chapter was quite interesting, we can't wait to see where your going with this? ... Thank you, 5-More Stars!

.

Her Royal Majesty the Black Queen 👩🏿 and white slave Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntoblack@Intoblack
Experienced writer and editor. Interracial, Non-consent/reluctance, lesbian, incest mainly but can proof-read and edit any genre.