Titillating Times in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure if Angel was serious or just trying to take one for the team to get everyone freed and off the island. At any rate, it was very courageous of her.

We ate a decent meal and continued conversations with the others. The two hours went by quickly.

Dao called us back to be seated in front of the stage. He had Angel enter the stage and sit on the waist-high table that had been used before and was center stage once again.

Dao asked Angel to remove her clothes. It's funny that Angel had only worn clothes for less than two hours that day. Then he asked all the guys to remove their clothes and enter the stage except for me of course. Aston, Tyler, Steve, Brett, and Alex removed their clothes and entered the stage.

Dao looked over at the police chief and he was beginning to look a little sheepish. He began taking his clothes off down to his boxers and entered the stage. He turned away and dropped his boxers. Then turned toward us hiding his crotch with his hands.

Dao had Angel lay on her back and spread her legs so that we could see her delicious pussy. Then he reported the rules. Every guy needed to cum inside Angel or the contract was null and void. The chief was first to go.

"Ready?" He asked.

Everyone nodded including Angel.

*Ok," Dao said. "Chief, start whenever you're ready."

The chief uncovered his hands to expose his small penis. I chuckled in my head. It figured that a big talker with a giant ego would have a small unit. He was having a hard time getting an erection and had Angel suck him off. Then, he came prematurely. I started laughing inside and accidentally burst out with a laugh. The chief looked over at me and gave me a look like he wanted to kill me as I tried to hide my laughter. The ladies beside me were also giggling and trying not to show it.

The chief ran off the stage in embarrassment. Clearly, he didn't show material.

Aston decided to one-up the chief and had Angel stand. Then he laid on his back and had Angel get on top facing him and lower her vagina onto his hard cock. He told Angel that she was in control. Angel signaled Alex to take her ass. Then, for Steve to put his cock in her mouth. Soon, all of her holes were filled and she started moaning in a muffled tone. She seemed to be having fun and I sure was hoping so.

Steve was the second to cum after the chief and in her mouth as well.

Tyler stepped over to Angel and she gladly took him in her mouth while Aston and Alex continued pumping her vagina and ass. Angel let out a scream and began convulsing with an intense orgasm. I was happy that she had it and wasn't just going through the motions. She was getting enjoyment out of it for sure now.

Alex was next and came into Angel's ass. You could hear that she felt him pumping warm cum into her ass and was moaning hmmmmmmmm. He pulled out and a blob of cum rolled out of Angel's ass and onto her pussy and Aston's cock.

Brett didn't seem to mind the cum and took over from Alex as he began thrusting his cock into Angel's ass.

All three guys were thrusting hard as saliva and juices appeared all over Angel's mouth and her whole pubic area was wet with a smorgasbord of cum and pussy juices.

Tyler was next to cum. He came in Angel's mouth and this made her gag as more and more cum spewed out. There must have been magic in Angel's lips to make three guys cum so fast! Although the chief didn't count before he was so premature. I had to laugh inside at the thought.

Aston was next to cum and let out a loud burst as he came into Angel's vagina. Angel also let out a loud groan and began to spasm and have another orgasm at the same time as Aston. I wish it had been me.

Angel rolled off of Aston. Then, Brett had Angel kneel with her ass up in the air and started pounding her harder and harder in her ass. Angel started screaming with pleasure and had yet another orgasm. Her body twitched and shuddered. Oh, how I wished that I was there now. The chief knew how to punish me!

Brett could go no longer and burst a load of cum into Angel's ass cumming over and over and over again while Angel was moaning so loud as to scream.

Everyone erupted into applause and screams knowing that Angel had just freed us from our shackles.

Chapter 13 - R&R

I ran to the stage and helped Angel up, helped clean her off, and gave her a big hug saying, "Thank you for making such a huge sacrifice! You have become a legend!"

Angel replied, "Don't tell anyone, but I enjoyed it! Except for next time, you better be there too! And you better go first!"

I promised Angel that if there was a next time, I would be first saying, "We don't need any big talking perverted chief with a small premature dick participating!"

We both laughed hard until our stomachs ached and tears running down our cheeks. I think we were blowing off steam from all of what had happened.

Dao spoke up and told us that we should head to the boat as it was going to depart in the next few minutes.

Myra brought Angel's clothes to her and she got dressed. Aston and Myra were nice and always taking care of us.

Soon, we headed to the boat, got on, and were ready to cruise back to Bangkok. The chief stayed behind and said that a helicopter was scheduled to pick him up. I told Angel, "I'm glad that Mr. premature stayed behind because we didn't need any unfortunate boating accidents." Then, winked at her.

Angel smiled and laughed.

Everyone relaxed on the boat and didn't say much or were napping. The recent lack of sleep and exhaustion had taken its toll.

Dao came over to us to let us know that the Phuket trip was still on and that we could leave in the morning if we desired. We took him up on the offer. Nothing sounded better now than relaxation.

Once we docked and departed the boat, it was evening and we were shuttled back to the hotel. We said our goodbyes, hugged each other, and headed back to our rooms. We had bonded with everyone and were a tight group, especially with all that we had gone through together.

The first thing Angel and I did when we got to our room was to take a shower together. We needed to be cleaned up after everything we had been through. There were no showers or bathing on the island and we never had a chance to swim in the ocean. We were looking so forward to a nice clean shower.

We lathered each other up with body wash and washed it off making sure to get every inch of our bodies. It was great to feel clean once again.

I grabbed a towel once we were done and dried Angel off. Then helped her put on a nice fluffy robe. She did the same to me.

We laid on the bed completely exhausted and soon passed out.

We both slept in and were still in our robes as we slowly woke. Sunlight was streaming through the window blinds.

"Good morning sunshine," Angel whispered.

"Hey cutie," I whispered back.

We laid there for a few moments and then I got out of bed to make coffee. I returned with a cup of sweetened coffee for Angel and black for me. She thanked me as I got back into bed. We laid there sipping our coffee and trying to wake up.

Soon, there was a knock on the door and I went over to answer. When I opened the door, a server asked me to come in with a cart of breakfast. I looked over at Angel and we were both all smiles. This was perfect and exactly what we needed.

The server left us with the food and there was a note left on the cart for us. I opened it and it noted that our driver would be here in one and a half hours to take us to the airport for our flight to Phuket. Our flight tickets were included with the note. We were both very excited.

We took our time eating breakfast and then hopped in the shower together. I gave Angel a little back massage as we washed up for the day. I grabbed a towel and handed it to her and then got one myself. We both dried off and got ready. By the time we got down to the lobby, the driver was already waiting for us. We got into the car and headed to the airport.

Once we got to the airport, we found our flight, and soon we were off on our flight to Phuket. An hour and a half later we landed at the Phuket airport. A driver was waiting for us with our names on an iPad or easy identification. We were whisked off to a beautiful resort about an hour away.

When we arrived, it was breathtaking. The lobby was spectacular with high ceilings and opened to the gorgeous beach and water. We went up to the counter and checked in with the friendly staff.

When we got to our room, it had a built-in spa, media center, bar, and large heart-shaped bed. We felt like newlyweds.

Angel jumped on the bed and began to roll around. I joined her thinking what an awesomely comfortable bed.

I was tempted to take Angel's clothes off and jump her bones but knew she had been through a lot and needed some time to heal physically. I was hoping that she was fine emotionally. She seemed fine but I wanted to be sure.

I asked her, "How do you feel today?"

Angel stopped rolling around and being giddy and replied, "Other than walking bowlegged all day, I'm doing great!"

I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes. That was Angel with her typical humor that always had me laughing. I was glad that she had her normal sense of humor that demonstrated to me that she was ok.

When I could finally speak, I said, "Sorry for laughing so much, but walking bowlegged is no laughing matter." Then I busted out laughing again.

Angel laughed too and was also in tears. I felt like I was drunk and hadn't touched a drop.

When we settled down, we hugged each other and just laid there taking in the moment.

"What shall we do next?" I asked. "Since it's getting close to happy hour, should we try to find a place to participate?"

Angel said, "Great idea! Maybe we can start here."

I went over to our bar and grabbed a bottle of tequila, poured a shot for each of us, and proposed a toast. "To us, our survival, making new friends, and having great sex!"

"What about my gangbang?" Angel protested.

I replied, "To Angel's future gangbang with me!"

We clinked our shot glasses together and threw the tequila down our throats. Then, I poured another and we did it again. My head started to spin.

We decided to leave our room and head to the resort bar. As we walked through the lobby, we saw an Elephant out in the distance. Not something you see every day. We stared for a few moments and walked toward the bar. There was a giant pool with a swim-up bar in front of us. We walked across a bridge in the middle of the pool to get to the bar.

There were just a few people in the bar and a man was playing live music. We walked over to some comfy lounge seats and sat down. I was feeling a little tipsy already and ordered a couple of Singha beers for us and another shot of tequila. Angel looked at me and smiled.

The waiter came over with our drinks and we put down another shot followed by a taste of beer. This was perfect. A warm evening, a nice buzz, and Angel. What a perfect combo.

We ordered some finger food, relaxed, and listened to the music. What a peaceful night after all of the previous chaos. Most of the chaos I enjoyed until the chief got involved. I wondered if he ever got off the island. My sinister mind was hoping that somehow he was eaten by a shark or fell off a cliff. I had to let it go. Then, I thought about his embarrassing performance on stage and felt better. I didn't want to ruin this evening with negative thoughts. Angel and I weren't very hungry and decided to retire to our room. We headed back and when we got to the room, I went over to the bar and found some Grand Marnier. I poured some into two glasses and we laid on the bed sipping our nightcap.

Soon we were off to never, neverland.

Chapter 14 -- Friends

Angel woke up before me and headed to the bathroom. I woke up when she got out of bed and headed to my usual spot, the coffee maker. I made her sweetened coffee and poured mine black. When I brought them over to the bed, she was already there rolling around.

"Here you go cutie", I handed over the cup.

"Thank you, Carl," She said in a soft morning voice.

I could tell that Angel was loving this bed. You could sprawl out as much as you wanted without being close to the edge. And it was the most comfortable bed I had ever slept in.

I reached over and grabbed a packet that Dao had left for us. There was some information that we hadn't looked at yet. I read it out loud to Angel. It had suggestions of things to do during the day and night. Dao highly recommended visiting Nui nude beach not too far from Patong. Nui was well known for its massages that were done right on the beach. Also, quite a few people went sunbathing in the buff there, but there was also plenty of privacy if desired.

He mentioned that there was an open-air market with lots of vendors selling their wares as well as art pieces. But, to be careful about street vendors selling fake products. We had heard about the fakes and issues people have trying to bring them through customs. We weren't really into shopping much anyway.

Dao also recommended going to Patong in the evening to experience the bars, restaurants, and the nightlife, but cautioned us to be careful because STDs were at epidemic proportions in Patong and we could get into a lot of trouble if not vigilant. There were lots of stories about tourists being taken down dark alleys, beaten, and robbed. We didn't want to be a statistic.

Angel and I looked at each other after reading Dao's note and said in unison, "Nude beach!"

We both laughed so hard. We knew each other all too well.

We took our morning showers and got ready for the beach. Dao left some beach clothes and other things for us. For Angel, he provided a one-piece bathing suit, shorts, and a cute T-shirt. For me, there was a topical Thai shirt and swimming trunks. We both had extra flip-flops. Also, there were a couple of Tommy Bahama chairs, an Umbrella, a beach blanket, and a cooler. Cold beer was in the fridge along with a few snacks. He thought of everything. Of course, I had to throw in a bottle of tequila.

I called the front desk and they had a driver ready to take us to the beach and breakfast to-go boxes for each of us. We got into the car and our stuff was loaded in the back by the resort staff then headed to the beach. We ate breakfast along the way.

It was an amazing beach. When I exited the car, I had to gaze for a few moments and take it all in. Turquoise water turning into a deep blue, glistening white sand and a long beach, wide beach. Down below I could see some tents set up where they must be doing the beach massages. What a great spot!

Angel and I grabbed our things and headed down the beach to find our place. Quite a few naked people were laying out in the sun or frolicking in the water.

We found a perfect spot to spread out our beach blanket, open our chairs and I secured the umbrella. Angel had a big smile on her face and I could see that she was already enjoying the beach.

I took my clothes off and said, "The last one in is a three-eyed flounder!"

I ran toward the surf with Angel right behind. She suspected that I was going to do something like this. When I looked back, I tripped and fell and Angel made it to the water before me. She laughed so hard telling me I was not only a three-eyed flounder but also a sand flopper. She had beat me at my own goofy game.

When I got to the water, she gave me a big hug and we held each other as the surf went in and out.

I said, "I've got an idea, why don't we get a massage now while there are no people there. I'm not sure how crowded it gets later in the day."

Angel replied that that was a great idea. So, we headed up the beach to the tents and saw some ladies inside. It felt a little odd approaching them in the nude and was hoping this wouldn't be a problem.

They greeted us enthusiastically and asked if we wanted a Thai or American massage. I asked them what the difference was and all they did was laugh. I told them to give us the massage that they thought was best.

They had us lay down on our stomachs next to each other. Then, they started massaging our necks and upper backs. Slowly they moved their hands down to our mid and lower backs. We were getting very deep massages that bordered on pain but felt great. They seemed to know exactly when it was getting to be too painful and then moved to the next spot. They spent a lot of time on our backs shifting up and down from upper to lower and seemed to do things in unison. They were used to doing couples massages.

Slowly, they moved down to our buttocks and began massaging deeply. Then, at the same time, they spread our butt cheeks and blew warm breath onto our buttholes. Angel looked over at me and gave me a naughty look. I could see she was thoroughly enjoying it.

They massaged our butt cheeks more and then moved down to our hamstrings and calves. Then, back up to our butt cheeks, spreading them again and then running a finger from the top of our cracks down to our buttholes and twirling around our holes. Angel had a smile on her face.

They had both of us turn over on our backs and began massaging our upper shoulders and sides. I looked over and could see that angel was also getting her breasts massaged.

After a while, they continued moving their hands down to our hips and then down to our upper and lower legs skipping our private areas. As they move back to our hips and pubic area she began massaging my balls and I got fully hard.

I could tell that they were also massaging Angel's pussy, but wasn't sure exactly how deep or how much, but I heard her starting to quietly moan.

She started to grab my cock and I signaled no. I wanted to save myself later for Angel. She nodded in understanding and just continued massaging around my balls and crotch area because she knew that I was enjoying that area massaged.

Angel started to moan more and more loudly and I could see her hips moving. She stopped breathing for a moment and let out a big gasp. I knew she was having a happy ending. I was happy that she was in ecstasy. I wanted to wait until later for my nirvana moment.

Finally, they massaged the length of our legs for a few moments and then pulled on our feet signaling that the massage was over. I told them that I would come back with my payment and they were fine with that.

After a few more moments, we both got up and headed back to our spot on the beach.

Carl went back to the massage ladies and sent extra money for the tip, as we both enjoyed our massage and felt thoroughly relaxed. As he went, I rummaged through the cooler and took out a couple of ice-cold beers for us. I handed Carl his beer as he sat on one of our chairs facing the beach.

Carl raised his beer to mine and toasted, "to relaxing sexciting journeys!'

I replied, "To fun with friends and no interfering diminutive penises!" We both burst out laughing.

I asked Carl to rub some suntan oil on my front and back and he covered every nook and cranny, even between the folds of my still wet pussy. He even oiled my butthole surreptitiously. I did the same for Carl, even oiling his cock and balls and his butthole. We laid naked on our stomachs, planning to give our backs a little bit more sun. "I want to be crispy after the sun's done with me," I say. I look over to Carl and mentioned that he looked like a golden god with his developing tan.

I shifted my head as Carl and I were talking and managed to glance over to the middle of the beach, just by the palm trees. A fully clothed couple, looking a little shy and unsure, stood standing and looked like they were debating something. The woman would step forward, only to have the man grab her hand and drag her back to their spot.

I raised my upper body and waved at them, gesturing at them to come our way. "What on earth are you doing, woman?" Carl asked with a grin on his face.

1...45678...17