Titillating Times in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel raised herself off of me and a load of cum dripped out.

The crowd roared and applauded as Angel looked back at me and gave me a deep kiss.

I raised myself off of the dildo and stood up. Then, Angel and I returned to our room as the staff members cleaned up our mess.

Dao returned to the center of the stage to announce the winner.

He had a sealed envelope, opened it saying, "The winners of this contest with a score of 4.75 are Angel and Carl. They will compete against both the current and prior 'Ultimate Grand Champion' winning couples on our private island and everyone here is invited to attend. We'll have more details for you tomorrow!"

Angel and I looked at each other and hugged tightly as the audience applauded.

Dao invited us back onto the stage. We were both still naked. Staff members came out and one of them opened a bottle of champagne and squirted it all over us. Everyone laughed and applauded more as we were dripping wet with champagne. I licked it off Angel's nipples and she licked it off my penis. It sure tasted good.

Dao and the staff handed glasses of champagne to everyone and proposed a toast saying this was one of the best shows he had ever seen in his many years of hosting these performances.

Angel and I returned to our room and hopped into the shower. We were all smiles as we washed each other and let the shower clean us up. The windows were still open so anyone could watch us if they wanted and we could care less at this point.

It was getting late so we decided to go straight to bed. We cuddled each other to sleep in the nude on the top of the sheets.

Chapter 8 - Ching

My eye is popped open and for a moment I couldn't remember where I was. I must have been in a very deep sleep. It all came back to me in a rush. I couldn't believe what had happened yesterday. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my lifetime.

Angel was sleeping peacefully beside me and one thing I knew, I needed coffee badly. So, I got up and brewed my favorite Thai coffee once again.

Angel must have heard me get up and I saw her eyes beginning to open. I prepared her a cup of sweetened Thai coffee and brought it over.

I whispered in my morning voice and offered her coffee saying, "Good morning cutie. Here you go."

She yawned saying, "Thank you sunshine. What's that under the door?"

I went over to the door and picked up a paper that had been slipped under it. We were invited to a breakfast get-together once again and it was planned to start in 30 minutes. We both thought that was great.

I offered Angel coffee and she said that she was ok for now. Then, she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I grabbed my coffee and let her get ready, then hopped into the shower. As I was entering the shower, Angel glanced over at me and my pubic area and smiled because I had a slight erection that was typical for me in the morning. Soon, we were both ready and headed to the lobby.

Our new friends from yesterday were gathering in the lobby and there was exciting chatter about yesterday and all the performances. When everyone arrived, Dao spoke up and thanked us all for being there.

He congratulated Angel and I once again on our winning performance and there was applause.

"I spoke up saying, "Hold the champagne please!"

That drew a big chuckle.

Dao went on to say that we were all invited to the private island tomorrow for the 'Ultimate Grand Champion' performances. Of course, Angel and Carl will be there to compete against both the current and prior winning couples.

He cracked a joke and told everyone, "I'm giving Carl a day off to replenish his balls!"

That got a roaring laugh and I added. "My balls are ready to go, sir!"

Angel chimed in saying. "I can vouch for Carl's balls!"

There was a burst of laughter as Dao invited us up to another buffet meal. We walked over, grabbed a plate, and began dishing up. This morning, I wasn't going to try to pace myself like the day before and decided to dish up my plate to the brim with more of the delicious food offerings. Angel did the same.

We headed back to the lobby lounge area and sat on a comfy couch as others joined and sat in a circle around us. We were all making small talk and discussing many different things but most of it was about yesterday.

Ching spoke up and mentioned that she was disappointed in her performance because they had gone first and she felt so awkward. Especially since she had never done anything like that before in front of a group. I told her that I thought she did just fine and she had nothing to worry or be ashamed about. Ching said that if they hadn't been first, they could have seen some of the other couples and would have felt more comfortable. Maybe even adjust their act. Aston threw out the idea of Ching doing another show saying, "You could do another performance in front of us and although you don't need to do it for us, you can do it for yourself to make you feel better. No pressure intended though"

We all nodded in agreement.

Ching got a naughty look in her eyes saying, "I've always wanted to do DP and now that I've seen all of you have sex and you've seen me, I would feel more comfortable this time."

I could see how horny she was in her eyes as I said, "Who do you want for your DP? I would love to participate, but need to save myself for tomorrow."

Steve chimed in saying, "You can pick anyone that you want Ching. I don't need to be involved. I would be just as happy watching or participating. In fact, it might be hotter just to watch you."

Ching smiled and replied, "Thank you, honey. I think it would be hot if you watch me too!"

Steve responded and said, "Since Carl and I are out? That leaves Aston and Alex unless you want Aiya and Yumi involved"

Yumi said with a naughty smile, "We could always bring in a strap on dear!"

Everyone laughed as Ching replied, "Let's hold that thought for now because I would like to try that sometime. But for now, I just want hard cocks inside me."

Alex chimed in, "My hard cock is always available!"

Aston added, "I resemble that remark!"

Everyone burst into laughter.

Ching spoke up again saying, "Ok, we have a plan. Two hard cocks and a DP. When shall we do this?"

Dao was listening intently and suggested that the performance begins in two hours and that he would get the stage prepared. We could see that Ching was very excited as she barely touched her food.

After breakfast, Angel and I excused ourselves and went back to our room. I had eaten so much that I was dragging. Angel said that she was so full that she felt like bursting. We decided to go outside and walk off our food off.

We exited the hotel and walked down the street. It looked a lot different in the day rather than nighttime when there were lots of lights and street action. There were lots of street vendors selling their wares and trying to coax us over. We went to a few but nothing was appealing enough to purchase. We continued our walk, enjoying the sights and sounds of the city.

After a while, we headed back to our room to get ready to watch the show. We opened our windows and greeted the others. Everyone looked enthused and excited to watch Ching in her second performance. It was hot thinking how she would react this time.

Before long, Dao came out onto the stage and invited Ching, Alex, and Aston. Dao mentioned that he had the stage staff available in case they were needed. The three entered the stage from their respective rooms and Ching whispered something into Dao's ear. Alex and Aston looked at each other with curious expressions. Dao summoned his staff and soon a table was brought out and the stage began to slowly rotate. Ching was taking charge.

Ching had Aston, who already had a hard cock, lay on his back. She whispered something to Alex, then climbed onto Aston facing him. She kneeled, grabbed his cock, and began stuffing it into her vagina. As the stage spun, we had a close-up view of every angle. Ching's pussy and ass were completely shaved and looked so smooth. The head of Aston's cock entered Ching's moist vagina easily followed by his shaft going to his balls. It was an easy glide. As Aston's cock moved outward, Ching's inner lips protruded and held him like a glove.

I looked over into Aston's room and saw Myra laying on her bed, head propped up, leg's spread, and rubbing her pussy. What a view!

Angel looked over when I did and enjoying the scene said, "hmmmmmmm."

I grabbed Angel's ass and gave her a little massage as we continued watching. Soon her panties were off and I teased my finger along her crack.

I could tell that she was enjoying it and she said, "Be careful Carl, we don't want to blow it for tomorrow. Remember you're supposed to be replenishing your balls."

I laughed saying, "Don't worry, I know how to pace my balls."

Angel began to giggle as I continued massaging and teasing her.

Ching summoned Alex who moved toward the couple and while standing. She stopped fucking Aston for a moment as Alex spit on his finger and pushed it slowly into Ching's ass followed by a second finger. Ching let out a gasp as Alex prepared her ass. Then, Alex rubbed his cock against Ching's asshole a few times and slowly plunged it into her ass all the way. Ching let out another gasp.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Ching yelled out.

Then, Alex began moving his cock faster and faster into and out of her ass. Ching began moaning loudly and saying "Yes.....yes..... fuck me, fuck me!"

She began groaning in a low tone and then her body began to shudder and spasm as her eyes rolled up inside her head. She was having an intense orgasm as Alex continued slamming her. We could hear flesh slapping together and smell the scent of pussy in the air. Her orgasm seemed like it was going to last forever as Alex continued fucking her hard. Soon after her orgasm, she had another one, even more intense. She started moaning so loud that it became sort of a scream. It was hard to describe.

Aston was the first to explode. He let out a huge gasp and cum began to fill Ching's vagina and we could see it drip from the end of the table and onto the stage.

Ching raised herself off of Aston when he had finished cumming. He got up, cleaned off his still erect cock, and walked back to his room to watch the rest of the performance. Ching grabbed Alex's hand and had him lay where Aston had been. She faced and straddled him in a kneeling position, grabbed his cock, and shoved it into her ass. We could see Aston's cum still flowing from her vagina and dripping down.

Ching began fucking Alex hard taking it in her ass. We could see the tight fit as Alex's cock was penetrating her fully. Out of curiosity, I looked over at Mai to see how she was reacting. She had a dildo shoved into her ass as though she was acting out the scene.

Ching began yelling, "Cum in my ass Alex, cum in my ass!"

Then, she began shuddering again and her whole pubic area erupted in spasm after spasm. I had to look over at Steve to see what he was doing. He looked completely mesmerized as he watched his girlfriend being pummeled in the ass and was masturbating.

I turned back to Ching and she was laying on Alex's chest with his cock still in her ass. I was thinking to myself, geez, this guy's got stamina.

She got back up in her kneeling position and fucked him even harder. She screamed, "Cum Alex, cum. I'm ready! I want your cum in my ass!"

She was moaning very loudly now and soon Alex couldn't hold back any longer.

He let out a huge gasp and Ching said "Yes, Alex! Shoot it into me!"

We could see Alex's cock spasm and cum coat his shaft as he came and came into Ching's ass just as she had wanted. I couldn't help but look over at Steve and could see cum spurt out of his cock at the same time.

Ching collapsed onto Alex's chest and they both were panting excessively. They laid there for quite a while and when Ching got up off of him, everyone erupted in applause and cat whistles. I turned to Angel and said, "If this had been yesterday, they would have been the clear winners."

Angel nodded and said, "Yes, I know! I was thinking the same thing!"

I responded by saying, "However, she did have two other guys from two other couples and I'm not sure how Dao would have awarded them. It would have been very complicated."

Angel agreed, "Yes, we had a fair competition yesterday and earned the top spot."

I nodded.

Dao spoke up saying that this was one of the finest performances he had ever seen and that we kept upping the game.

Ching walked back to her room after getting cleaned up and was all smiles. She knew that she had completely redeemed herself. Steve gave her a big hug when she entered the room.

Angel and I decided to just veg in our room that afternoon and evening to pace ourselves for tomorrow. As normal, I had butterflies and felt a bit anxious about tomorrow. I was beginning to manage these feelings better because I knew now that everything would work out, Even if we didn't win, we had given it a good run and had come a long way to finish first place. We would take tomorrow a step at a time and just do our best.

Angel and I discussed our strategy for tomorrow thinking about different options. We didn't know what if any props were available to us. So, we made our plans based on various scenarios.

Soon, we went to bed and spooned ourselves to sleep. Tomorrow was a big day and we needed a lot of sleep for rest and recovery.

Chapter 9 -- Sex Island

My eyes popped open and I see through the windows that dawn was just upon us. Carl's side of the bed was empty, and I smelled the delicious aroma of coffee. I stretched my naked body on the bed, and as if on cue, Carl came in with my steaming creamy sweet Thai coffee. We kissed deeply as he handed me my mug, his coffee in his other hand.

"Good morning, Sunshine! Thank you for the coffee." I say in an almost whisper before I take a sip.

I closed my eyes and moan at the taste. I turn towards the window to face the sunrise, still sitting on the bed. I feel Carl move to sit behind me on the bed, caging me between his spread legs. I can feel the warmth of his chest against my back, and his chin on my head.

"I love sunrises!" I say. "It's always worth it to wake up to."

"I love them too. Why do you think I never sleep in?" Carl answered, and we both smiled.

I lean back against his chest, and his hand moves to caress my breasts. I look up to give him another deep kiss, and I feel his cock stir and harden against the small of my back.

"I wish it wasn't competition day yet so we can have a little fun to ourselves, but I also want to win," Carl said.

I agreed. "We've stuck our foot in, we might as well get wet. What time do we leave for the Island?"

"We leave in an hour. We should get ready. Let's shower together and talk about our strategy." Carl suggested as we stood and made our way to the bathroom.

We talked as we showered, soaping each other thoroughly and getting all clean for today's performance. I wore a wraparound knee-length dress and flip-flops, while Carl wore a sleeveless Thailand shirt with his cargo shorts and sandals.

We met the other participants and our friends at the lobby, and we were shuttled to the pier where we boarded a passenger boat that would transport us to this mysterious sex island.

Music was playing on the boat, and it had a bar where we could order any kind of drink imaginable. There was also a small buffet at the corner where different finger food was on display, to whet our appetite but not keep us too full for the performance. I grabbed some small sandwiches and spring rolls for Carl and I to share, while he grabbed us something to drink.

Myra beckoned for me to join them on the couches, our friends already seated. They wanted to know what Carl and I would be doing for the competition, and I laughed and said it was a secret.

Just then Carl arrived with our drinks. My eyes bulged at the bottle of tequila he managed to snag and shot glasses for everyone.

"The boat ride is two hours, folks, we might as well share this bottle for liquid courage!"

We all laughed and cheered. I Fed Carl some of the spring rolls and sandwiches, as Aiya asked Carl again about our strategy. We wanted to keep it under wraps but mentioned that we might need a male volunteer for later. Aston promptly volunteered, which we thought was good since we knew him and Ching the longest.

We had one more round of shots and more conversations and time seemed to pass quickly. Soon we were close to the island.

Dao spoke up and said that once we got off the boat that the stage area was just a short walk away and the path was marked. We disembarked the boat and followed each other down the path and to the stage area.

When we arrived, we could see that it was a very intimate venue with the stage and audience very close together I thought it was a little intimidating to have the audience so close, but quickly wrote off that thought as we had been in a similar situation at the hotel.

The other two couples were already and talking to each other by the stage. Dao took us over to them for introductions.

He introduced Brett and Tracy as the current 'Ultimate Grand Champions' and both from Australia. He told us that Brett was in upper management for one of the largest Australian import/export companies and Tracy had her own aesthetician business. He noted that they come to Thailand regularly for Brett's business and other extracurricular activities. Brett and Tracy said hello to everyone.

Then, Dao introduced the next couple as Tyler and Kiko as the prior Ultimate Grand Champions and both lived in Japan. He noted that Tyler was the youngest professor at his university and Kiko was a private tutor for college students. Tyler and Kiko said hello.

Then Dao introduced all of us and noted that Angel and I had won the competition for our group and would be their worthy opponents today. The other couples were excited about us joining them.

Dao took the other two couples as well as Angel and I aside to explain more details about the performances. He let us know about the devices and toys that were available and that his staff was available to assist in any way they could. Then he met with each couple privately to find out what our plans were and the support we needed.

Dao went to the stage and asked everyone to be seated. Then, he said, "Let the performances begin!"

The Ultimate Grand Champions, Brett and Tracy, attempting to keep their title, will go first followed by Tyler and Kiko, then Angel and Carl.

Angel turned to me and said that she was happy we were going last and that this will play nicely into our hands. I told her that I couldn't agree more.

We were ready to go!

Chapter 10 - Sexlympics

Dao asked Brett and Tracy to take the stage and the audience applauded. A Sybian machine with a long base mounted on a low platform was rolled out to the center of the stage.

Brett's cock was above average in size with heavy balls and was already hard as he walked to the stage. Tracy sauntered onto the stage, slowly kicking her legs up into the air to expose her bare pussy. Her pussy lips were big, protruding, already glistening with her arousal, and noticeable to everyone in the audience. This couple loved being the center of attention.

Tracy traipsed to the middle of the stage, dancing to an imaginary tune, lifting and cupping her breasts, and shaking her ass. She stood over the Sybian machine, which was already fitted with a thick 8-inch dildo, and moved over to sit on it.

Tracy slowly impaled her ass on the dildo, lifting herself slightly up and down on the dildo, going a little deeper each time. The audience had a good view of her butthole wrapped around the dildo, smoothly moving up and down on the toy. Once fully impaled, Brett turned the Sybian on to a gentle thrusting motion, which had Tracy moaning and grinding against it.