All Comments on 'Tits Have Benefits'

by hottchic

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
boojum17boojum17about 13 years ago
Yes please! Do write more!

Although this theme isn't my particular niche, I found this a well-written and sensitive tale with a lot of potential. You should write more of this - you clearly have a love of, and, I suspect, first-hand knowledge of your subject; thank you for sharing it with us. 4 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good read

this is one of the best stories i have read in a while on here i cant wait to read more!

creepyrjcreepyrjabout 13 years ago

good story give us more!

bondibrucebondibruceabout 13 years ago

would love to see lots more please

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000about 13 years ago
Brilliant Story

Really good story, I would like to see more.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Unique and fun!

I enjoyed the tale and shared it with a friend who is saving as fast as he can to become the woman of his dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rings true.

You seem to have what it takes to put who and what you are into words. Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best story evar

i have read lots and lots of feminization sissy etc.

But this was the best best best keep writing this type man you rock!!!!!

I think i will write 2

hottchichottchicabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the supportive comments guys, I really appreciate it, and thanks to all those who made this story a favorite or took their time to vote.

If you have not read it yet please take a look at the second chapter 'Tits Have Benefits Ch.02.' Just so you know I am already working on 'Tits Have Benefits Ch.03.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

I'm a crossdresser, but have always thought of myself as a lesbian, because I love women so much I want to be one. Your story has embodied all my dreams and fantasies - please keep writing!

- Anne (red_skirt@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Please write more just like this one

hottchichottchicabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thankyou for all the positive feedback

I am glad you liked this story. If you did you will also like chapters 2 and 3. This series of stories is really about Andrea discovering her new female self and enjoying herself while she is at it.

hottchichottchicabout 13 years agoAuthor
Any Questions?

If you wish to ask any questions about the background to this story and any of the characters appearing in it, I have provided a thread in the story feedback area for this purpose, please feel free to check it out.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=37424301#post37424301

This link is not live, to go to the thread you will have to copy this url and paste it into your browser.

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseabout 13 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed this story immensely and am definitely looking forward to reading more of your work

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Wow...

Really good, emotional story. Saw your thread and came here immediately to check it out. Don't know how I missed this when it first posted. Plan to read the next two chapters ASAP.

TrueskyTrueskyalmost 13 years ago
6/5

I'm really glad I found this series it's very hot even from the beginning and most series' don't have that. Just by looking at the description I knew this would be a good story I can't wait to read the rest.

hottchichottchicalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8 is Out

Thanks Truesky for your comment, as you like this story I would like to let you know and anybody else following this series that chapter 8, the honeymoon is out.

For some reason it does not show up in the new stories yet and is not accessable from the other chapters but you can get it by pasting this link into your browser:

http://www.literotica.com/s/tits-have-benefits-ch-08

Alternatively by clicking on my user name.

DelsetDelsetover 12 years ago
Gender isn't binary.

This story is *so* everything I love about t-girls and their transformation. I can't have ever imagined a more perfect experience it could have been to move from one state to the other and this is everything that one of us could have wanted from the dream.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great stroy

with i could have that done too myself very awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh yes

I wish it was me in this story. I have always pretended that I was a beautiful girl. but my life never went that direction. So I live out my dreams in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sounds like tits do have benefits

That was an amazing story almost came in my pants reading it

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Well written, sexy, with lots of empathy and understanding. Yes, these characters are wonderful. Please continue with them.

Hugs & Kisses,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love the story I wish I was her I would be happy with a size A are B breast myself .

garyeholtgaryeholtalmost 7 years ago
more

more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yea, more

Lapper69Lapper69almost 3 years ago

This was a very hot story! I do want to read more about Andrea's adventures.

diane92374diane92374over 2 years ago

Loved it. Keep up this incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was totally incredible and had me drawn in, so much.

PLEASE write more about Andrea and Jane's connection, as I'd love to read how it progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story and am incredibly jealous and envious of the transformation she pulled off and the woman she did it for although she wasn’t aware at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my second reading and after multiple years, it holds up beautifully and still makes me envious. I wish I was able to pull something like that off but unfortunately I figured out my true self too late in life. I will always cherish this lovely piece of writing. Thank you.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Yes, certainly .. more please of Jane and Andrea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous