Tits or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Then why presented with all this,' she waved her hand at herself and then pointed at the naked female mass behind her, 'your stupid cock is still acting this way?'

'It is complicated.'

'Is it?' She took a step forward, removing her bra.

'I...' he began and looked away.

'You want to know my name?' She let her tongue out and a strip of saliva splashed on her breasts. She grabbed and rubbed her tits together adding extra shine to her already oily bust. 'How can you not know it? Me, being the most popular woman in town.'

He looked at her and this woman was not supposed to be acting like this in this environment. She was young, yes, but the heavy makeup and extremely abused hair worked in different surroundings. James could locate every imperfection in her.

Her face looked like a mask. She had put so much foundation the skin colors didn't match. There was some on her neck but the rest of her body was barren. There were visible edges between three parts of her. This harsh light exposed much more than she was exposing herself.

The ironic choice for hairstyle, so dated and old, had turned into a burned yellow grass of strained hair. She was carrying a haystack in the shape of a flat pyramid that was leaning on the side. Additionally, the deep shades could not hide the shadows and the formation of alcoholic bags under her eyes.

Streams of sweat had disturbed her mask to a point of grotesque. And the nude sweaty body underneath could not distract from the deathly visage approaching him.

'You know, I've never done this,' she was on her knees.

Looking down he saw a yellow bush that was a bomb victim. In front of it breasts with visible veins and massive nipples massaged his calm cock. Behind the explosion, bare buttocks stuck, and underneath them, the brown soles of her sandals moved without a rhythm.

'You've never done oral before or a titty fuck?' he asked her.

His tone was sterner and deeper.

She pulled back aside and observed him. Like a small animal in front of a predator.

'Both,' despite herself she answered.

'And you thought despite all this,' his chin nodded at the crowd behind her ass, 'you think your amateur attempt will wake him up?'

She fell on her ass and had to support herself on her hands to not fall further. She dropped the ring as well and it ended up next to her foot.

James had enough room to maneuver, the chain was long so he cut the distance and stood between her open legs. His bare toe tapped her pubic bone. Then he bent down to grab the ring. As he did his massive cock turned black under the shadow of his body but the lovely dangly shape cut her breath in half.

'This was supposed to keep me in check?'

As he was talking several sorority sisters grabbed their leader under the armpits and dragged her away.

'Wait, you sluts, you are scraping my ass,' she whined and tried to use her feet to unstuck her butt from the ground. This broke the balance of the group and they crashed against the rest of the women. Blackened feet soles, shiny legs, twitchy arms, asses in all shapes and sizes; round, square, flat, big, small, tiny, and the variations of assholes nestled between the plethora of buttcheeks, the kaleidoscope of cunts; some pink, some gray, some blue, some thick, some thin, some old, some new, and so many pair of tits turned into a moshpit of skin and complaints. And a lot of hands desperately trying to fix misshapen hairs.

James laughed at their misfortune and pushed the ring all the way. He centered it around the end of the shaft, right above the balls.

'Behold!' he demanded.

He didn't look at them anymore. He observed his shoulder and then flexed his bicep. His arms were already shredded and veiny but this was ridiculous. A thermonuclear reaction filled the blood vessels threatening to force the muscle fibers to burst through the skin and the mass of the muscle expanded to an obscene degree.

As he did this the ring shattered and his penis was free. Bold and erect, the pole stood upright with just the right bend around the head to make every vagina throb imagining how it rubs against her warm walls.

'You should have undressed me completely,' he said and took off his sock. Several tattoos ran across the toes and a pentagram with ancient writing took half of the bottom of his foot.

'No!' The leader screamed.

But with one hip movement, his cock twisted around and a shock wave pushed any woman unfortunate enough to have been standing on her feet.

'A witch-hunter!' She was in disbelief.

'And of course, I know your name,' he said fixing his glasses back on his nose, his eyes vanishing behind a reflection. 'Your real name. Morgana,' he finished and smirked.

'How?' She did not dare move. Morgana was vaguely aware of the damage done to her sisters but she could not split her attention.

'You forced my hand, figuratively speaking,' he shrugged and let his penis take a break. The meat monster shriveled a bit but the everseeing eye kept a closer look at his victims. 'I came just to observe. This was a reconnaissance mission but witches will be witches.'

'What do you mean?'

'You keep lying to yourself and the rest of the world. For free-spirited women, you tend to be really stuck with labels. I mean, look at behind you,' he cut off another silly question. 'Most of you are either lesbians or bi but pretending you don't like the female touch was something I could not tolerate any longer. Misleading men and acting all sluty when the only thing you desire is the pussy of another. It makes my blood boil!'

They all gasped.

'So it was not the sexual assault?' Morgana let her shoulders slouch in something close to relief but we are close to the climax and some scenes could be ignored in the name of the pace.

'Except you!' he pointed at Stacy so hard a wave of wind splashed across the room.

'Yes,' the quiet girl mumbled.

'What did you say?' Morgana asked with the expression of someone with a pierced brain.

'Yes, I said,' Stacy snapped. 'I love cock so much!' Her yell shook the whole house. She tossed her glasses and let her hair flow.

Rich black curls hugged her porcelain white face, which, for some reason, was not affected by the shitty light. She was basking in the post-processing of a professional photo shoot and without her glasses and her hair set free, her true beauty was apparent.

Even her robe became tighter and more form-fitting. Or this might have been the result of the sweat forcing the fabric to wrap around the body in a way to accentuate her promising curves.

'Gracy...' Morgana began, 'but...'

'It's Stacy you fucking daft cunt! Stacy fucking American Remington and you better fucking remember it you shit smearing, ass smelling fucking brick!'

'I guess you are my opponent now,' James said and fixed his glasses in place without needing to do so.

'Wait, what?' Stacy was confused. 'I'd fuck you, dude. I know what I want.'

'You have to earn this!' He took a stance, arms to the side, legs spread, cock still pointing down.

'But I am hot,' Stacy protested. 'I removed my glasses and all.'

'That may be so, but I am trained in the ancient practice of witch-hunting kung fu jiu-jitsu and can not bring shame upon my order. Or my organ,' he pointed at his cock.

'What if I refuse to fight?' Stacy asked.

'Then I go home and you have quite the awkward situation to navigate,' his finger landed judgmentally upon the naked gathering of girls.

The ones who did not have an ass in their mouth nodded approving of his assessment. The rest were slurping and giggling but some thumbs up managed to get to the top of the pile.

'Hm,' Stacy hmed. 'You smelled the lesbian on them?'

'I did,' James answered.

'And me?'

'I knew from the moment I say you.'

'Knew what?'

'You'd lose your anal virginity.'

'What about my pussy?'

'This would be for the man you love.'

'You could have escaped long before?' Stacy was eager to end all hanging threads before the showdown.

'Yes, but I needed to know the enemy, their base, to learn as much as possible.'

'But most of the time you couldn't see shit?'

'Did I?' he smiled, fixed his glasses again, and then tossed them like garbage. His bare foot shattered them, doing absolutely no damage to himself.

James rolled his eyes and from the edges of each eyelid, a contact lens emerged.

'Everything has been crystal clear to me from the beginning.'

'So you are my test!' Stacy screamed.

'And you are my anal fuck for tonight!' James screamed back.

They rushed. One moment they were in one place, the next only cement debris, cloud of dust, and wet footprints marked their positions.

A thunderous roar erupted when they clashed. Stacy performed a marvelous pirouette, aiming to hit James on the head, but he ducked and swiped her legs. She twisted in the air and tapped the ground with her palms, pushing herself up to the ceiling. As her feet touched the rough surface she shot herself down and landed her elbow on his cheekbone.

An audible smack accompanied her effort and James took a jerky step back. A red strip blossomed on his face. He pressed a finger against the wound and offered the juice to his tongue. A smile of enjoyment hid behind the licked finger. 'I might need to use more than 20% of my strength with you,' he said and awarded her a grunt of approval before charging again.

Their legs swirled around. Fists and elbows split the air, but hits were hard to land. Some blows were deflected or parried but both of them moved at a speed far surpassing the ability of the human eye to follow.

At the corner, the orgy was still raging on. For the few who cast casual glances at the battle, the action was pure nonsense of lights and dust.

The situation was much different for the combatants.

First were the extensive flashbacks of their childhoods.

Then Stacy tried a right knee, hick kick, down swipe, left elbow, headbutt, hip thrust combo. Her sweaty robe struggled to keep up with the movements of the body it covered. Her leg in the air revealed a black thong hugging juicy camel toe. The shortness of the robe also meant the lower part of her ass frequently peeked and drops of sweat glistened forming tiny stars of joy over the exposed skin. Her breasts were always ready to pop out and it was a miracle only the upper part of her nipples were out.

Every single small detail was printed onto James' eyes. Free strands of hair following behind her, stream of sweat across her face, her parting lips and tongue locked behind her upper teeth, the wrinkles on the robe, the skin texture over her fists as they were dangerously passing barely inches away from his nose. Her delicate fingers but with chewed fingernails and skin, lived in drastic contrast to her perfectly maintained toenails.

Stacy was having the same experience. The man had nothing to hide and while moving around, she absorbed the information. How his muscles bulged and relaxed, reading for the upcoming set of attacks. The vast valleys separating different portions of his body. The sweaty rivers filling them up. Even that one speck of dust resting inside his belly button.

But there was no more budget for slow motion. She had to finish this quickly, as he was once again ready.

His muscular thighs prepared another attack. His left leg rooted itself on the ground while his right aimed for the head. Ballooned veins and shifting fibers made his skin look alive underneath. As he lifted his foot way above his head his package flashed in full view. A split second for some, an eternity for Stacy.

While they were fighting his cock was obviously out and flopped from time to time but as the battle progressed and his energy went elsewhere the shaft got softer and his pecker was in a constant state of flappy motion.

His testicles had gathered in a single pink ball covered in patches of short black hairs that he must have missed while shaving. Above them, his dick hit the stomach, as his leg was reaching up its highest point and when the foot dropped, missing Stacy's shin by a hairbreadth, his cock swung down between his legs.

She had the advantage, after all, he was exposed. And despite his best efforts, there were openings.

His next attack used a feint. James pretended to step back and wind for another high kick but instead out of nowhere he extended his leg straight towards his opponent. The aim was her lower body but she acted fast enough to meet his foot with her own.

Their soles connected with a wet sound and her toes grabbed like a hand. They held between the space of his toes and she dragged her leg back forcing the man to do a split. She had big narrow feet with long toes. A detail he should have paid more attention to. Practically Stacy was operating with four hands and while he was recovering from the split and feeling the burn on his groin, she had already let go of his foot and was delivering the killing blow.

Her finger was in her mouth, her other hand was reaching between his now resting arm on the floor and his body. In desperation, he followed her open palm reaching down.

Stacy firmly grabbed his cock, right at the base, the side of her hand propped on the soft skin of his balls. She slammed her butt on the floor and her face was right against his crack. The sound of opening a champagne bottle escaped her mouth when she dragged her finger out of it.

Wet and straight her index finger went right in his asshole.

First!

Second!

Third!

She got all her phalanges into his sphincter. Stacy took all agency away from his body.

The release was a volcanic eruption. Holding his massive cock. Feeling how in an instant it went from soft, to rock hard. The sensation of his channel, running underneath the shaft, supplying the occasion with what seemed like an endless stream of sperm, cut across her hand.

Stacy was also fighting her own feelings. Adrenaline, excitement, and joy from the victory mixed with the upcoming exhaustion.

Her legs were already fatigued, she was at least sitting but still supporting a very big cumming man who was about to collapse. Orgasming while in splits almost broke his hips and his lower limbs were about to shatter from the tension. Stacy pushed him to the side and he fell with a quiet moan on her leg.

His cock continued spewing white liquid. Splashing it everywhere, now adding her right foot to the victims.

And victims there were a lot.

The orgy was silent. The front row, including their leader, stood frozen. Eyes and mouths open, all covered in sticky spunk. It was in their hairs, nostrils, and teeth. Whoever had their ass facing the battle had a nice avant-garde splash on their cheeks and anus. Tits were repainted, belly buttons filled, pussies smeared.

One by one they stood, trying to preserve some dignity and stepping all over his mess, the naked party hurried to leave the remains of the battlefield.

'Walk on your heels, girl,' someone provided tips. 'Let's not bring this to the carpet.'

'Can you?' Stacy asked wiggling her cum covered toes.

'Oh, sorry,' James lifted up his torso just a bit to release her leg.

Stacy got up and in the process of calming down after the fight didn't pay much attention to where she was stepping.

'Damn,' she said.

She inspected her feet and just like the rest of the girls both of hers were drenched in sperm.

'I hope you still have something in the tank,' she turned to face the beaten foe.

In a fetal position with a defeated cock he was even more attractive to her. Nothing like a man reaching for the stars and burning spectacularly.

'I need this in me,' she waved her foot in front of him and showed him her dripping with substance sole. 'When he is ready,' she reached down and caressed the slimy head of his dick, 'come find me, please.'

Before leaving she kissed his cheek, where she wounded him, and then his lips. Stacy thought about undressing here but she figured this would be his job.

James continued laying on his side. Content to spend more time here in the quiet aftermath, and despite his opponent's wishes, he didn't feel like he has anything urgent to do.

Instead looking at the mess he had created provided adequate entertainment.

Across him, beyond the numerous puddles of semen, Morgana was the only one to stay. She sat, as when he was brought down here, on her seat of boxes and old plushy toys, legs spread, vulva on full view, but now the woman was completely covered by his baby juice. She wore a thick mark of his aim. From neck to cunt she had a stripe of transparent slow-moving lava. It cut right across the chest. Like she had won a beauty pageant.

In front of him, Miss Halloween Cum sat on her throne.

12