All Comments on 'TMA: Agent Moon Ch. 01'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rachlourachlouover 16 years ago
Excellent story

I enjoyed it immensely. Great mix of action and sex. Just the way I like it!! I really hope you're working on the next chapter?

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 16 years ago
Action, adventure, cool gizmos and hot sex

what else would you want from a science fiction story? Great start to what I'm hoping will be a long and interesting series.

I-WISHI-WISHover 16 years ago
Good Story

Not my cup of tea but good none the less. Did you ever notice that people who write insulting comments never have the guts to sign their name. But what can you expect from someone from the east coast.

tickledkittytickledkittyover 16 years ago
Great start to the series...

...and very hot. I bow to the master. Agent Kittridge

lisa123414lisa123414over 16 years ago
Time travel at its best!

Slyc –

Oh man, that was good! You have such a wonderful imagination, and the man who does not age is a great twist. Loved it! Not sure who/how/why you got the troll, but think of it as a badge of honor. Someone is jealous of your talent. KEEP WRITING!!!

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 16 years ago
Whoah, what a great start!

This is going to be an fun read-- fun ride...

jomarjomarover 16 years ago
Nice ride...

A few very minor (really) quibbles, but nice twists and a hellava romp. I like the reference to the Kennedy story in the thread. Well done, Slyc!

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
This is fun!

A very interesting concept and story line. I will look forward to more chapters from you and any other authors that join. As good as this started, I suspect it will get even better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous