TMB: The Foundation

Story Info
How Frank’s harem Building began.
2.7k words
4.2
24.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank Masterson stood at the window of his penthouse apartment on the fifth floor of what he had egotistically named the Masterson Building, or TMB for short. He was looking over the bay, enjoying his morning coffee, and reflecting on how great everything had turned out, for him that is. "For the women, well, who cares?" was his opinion.

Frank was incredibly intelligent which helped him to become incredibly wealthy, but he was also incredibly libidinous, carnal, and immoral, to say the least. He had made good money in the pharmaceuticals industry, especially after his lab had discovered a cure for that horrid virus all those years ago. After Frank had become quite rich, he didn't feel the need to work anymore, though he still kept control of his company. He certainly wanted to keep making money as well as have access to everything they created, he liked the power, too. Even so, he now had plenty of time on his hands to do what he wanted for fun.

The way Frank had always wanted to have fun was fucking any women any way he wanted. Being as callous, chauvinistic, and selfish as he was, that was all he thought they were good for. But since women did have free will to say no, he couldn't always fuck the women he wanted or the way he wanted, at least not until the day he had made what he considered his magnum opus. The egotistical scientist had decided he would find a way to make a woman do what he wanted using what he knew. And since drugs were what he knew, he had researched hypnotic drugs.

He learned everything he could about every drug that affected a person's though process until he was an expert on the subject. Then, he experimented. He secretly tested the formulas he came up with on some of his employees, until he found the one that that did make women highly susceptible to suggestion. He had essentially created the perfect mind control drug.

After he had proven it worked, to make it easy to administer he then modified it into an odorless, colorless vapor that merely had to be breathed in by a woman for it to take effect. Once he had that perfected, he knew he had what he wanted, an easy and effective way to make any woman he wanted be his to play with however he wanted.

Frank's mind control drug was quite complex, it did take about half an hour to take full effect. He could live with that, it did take time to rewire a brain, of course. Frank might be basically a greedy jerk, but he was a smart greedy jerk. He had really designed his drug in two parts.

The first part was the vapor that the women had to inhale, the second part was another drug that activated the first one. The second drug was something he could apply like a skin cream. He would put a couple of dabs on his throat and all a woman had to do was take a simple sniff at least 30 minutes after she had been drugged with the vapor drug, and she was his. This cream that he designed as the activator did a bit more, too.

In his career as a pharmaceutical scientist, he had worked on several sex enhancement drugs. When the scent of the cream was inhaled by any woman who had also inhaled his mind control drug, it not only activated the mind control drug, but it also boosted her libido and made her incredibly attracted to him, just like a pheromone.

Since the vapor drug stayed inert until a vapor drugged woman smelled his cream drug, he could make sure that the woman would only obey only him, since he would of course be sure that no one else ever wore the cream or even ever knew about either drug. He figured this would keep anyone else from stealing his sex slaves, they were his and his alone.

As a nice bonus, the cream drug also boosted his own libido and made it possible for him to get hard over and over and over again, mere minutes after each ejaculation. No waiting for him, he would be able to fuck a woman almost nonstop.

After he had the drugs, Frank had realized he needed the right vocal commands, too. The very first command had to be, "You will obey any and all of my commands as if it were perfectly normal to do so." Once he told a woman that, anything else he told her to do would be completely acceptable. If he didn't start with that one, she would still obey him, but she'd feel it was wrong to do it and might rebel. This way, she would do whatever he told her to because she would not know what he told her to do was wrong, immoral, evil, and all those other annoying to him ethical things.

With that in mind, he then worked out a checklist of the other commands that he knew he had to give to cover all his bases. He also worked out a script of questions he would ask the woman he wanted.

He wanted to make sure she was not married or had a boyfriend, or girlfriend, for that matter. Risking someone coming after her was not worth the trouble of having her, he figured. The same about whether she had ever been pregnant. If she had kids, he did not want her. Only a single, unattached woman would do. He also wanted to know if she was a virgin. He preferred experienced women. What sort of sex had she had? Had she every given a blow job, been fucked in the ass, been titty-fucked? Had she ever had sex with a woman, had her pussy eaten, been finger fucked?

Frank planned to do anything and everything he could think of to his brainwashed sex toys, except break them. He might get a little rough, but he wouldn't do anything that might require calling 9-1-1. That was trouble he didn't need.

When Frank had the programming perfected, he realized that he could make his lecherous dreams of having his own sex slave harem come true. He didn't have to be satisfied with just one woman at a time, there was a way he could have a whole group always there for him to choose from to fuck.

Money was no object for him, it only took a couple of months before he found the perfect apartment building. He bought it and redesigned the top floor of the five-story building into a penthouse for himself and modified the ventilation system so that he could pump his drug through it into the whole building.

Lucky for him, after some more testing he had discovered that the vapor drug and the cream drug only had to be applied once per woman, so he didn't have to pump it nonstop. Once a woman was doped with his drug, and he gave her the proper commands, she was addicted to him and his commands. Also, any commands he gave her were followed from that moment on, breathing it in more than once just reinforced her memory of his orders, she never forgot her instructions. Any new tenants would be doped right away, guests would be doped when they visited, and so on.

Frank finished his coffee and turned away from the window. Since opening his building, he had filled each one of the twenty-four one-bedroom apartments with a beautiful woman to be his sexual plaything. With all the different women he had, he never got bored with the multiple women he had and the multiple ways he could fuck each one. All his tenants were well employed, but most of them worked from home, so he always had someone around to play with. As a bonus was the rent they paid. Ironically, he basically had women paying him to be in his harem. It would help with the upkeep of the place, too.

Frank pretty much did fuck at least one girl every day, and today would be no different. He just had to decide who it would be. If he wanted to see who was home and available, he could just check out the security cameras he had put up in places like the hallways or the spy cameras he had put up in every room in every apartment. It was like have his very own porn channels. Today, though, he decided to leave things to chance.

"Life is good," thought Frank as he headed out his door to the elevator to find a broad to bang.

He stuck his head out the elevator on the fourth floor but didn't see anyone down either hallway. So he just moved on to the third floor. When the elevator opened there, he looked to the right and saw Sally Smith stepping out of 3B.

He shouted down the hallway, "Hey, Slut!"

Sally's head jerked up and turned his way. When she saw who it was, she smiled.

"Hi Frank," she said in her luxurious voice, looking at him with hungry eyes.

As Frank walked down the hallway toward the sexy redhead, he thought again how much he loved how well programmed his girls were. He did have to do a little revising, but they now followed his commands perfectly. They all enjoyed being around him, enjoyed obeying him, and especially enjoyed having sex with him. They also all completely obeyed his command to treat anything and everything he did or told them to do as if it were completely normal, which was the reason Sally didn't mind him calling her a slut. To her, it was normal.

"Where are you going?" Frank asked as he reached her.

"Just going out for a bite of breakfast," she answered.

"Not anymore," Frank said with a lecherous grin.

Sally had a good idea what he was up to seeing as how he had done so much to her, as well as all his other tenants, before. She was already getting horny thinking about it.

"Sure," she gladly agreed.

"Show me your cunt," he commanded her abruptly.

Sally thought nothing of his gruffness as she dropped her purse, kicked off her sandals, and then unsnapped and unzipped her shorts and pulled them down long, smooth legs and off, revealing her skimpy pink thong. Frank could see some hairs of her pussy sticking out from the sides of it. She slid the thong off as well and spread her legs wide to show off her red-haired pussy and her vagina that was already getting wet from just the scent of Frank's cream drug.

"Now, show me your tits."

Sally unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her cleavage more and more until she pulled it open to expose her large breasts in a matching pink bra. She slid the blouse over her shoulders and down her arms and dropped it to the floor so that all she had left on was just the bra, but not for long. She quickly pulled that off and dropped it to the floor as well, so that she was now completely naked. She put her hands behind her head and pushed her now completely bare, beautiful breasts out, putting them and her stiff nipples on display.

"Who have you had sex with lately?" Frank asked her as he walked behind her to get a look at her good-sized butt.

"Miriam," Sally replied, as she stood in the hallway totally naked as if it were perfectly normal, which because of his commands to her, it was. "She slept over last night. You just missed her."

Another of Frank's commands that all the women obeyed was for them each to enjoy having sex with any other woman in the building whenever and wherever and however they felt like it, or even better, when, where, and how he told them to. Basically, once a woman became one of his tenants, Frank made her bisexual, but the only man she was had permission to have sex with was him. Because of this command, often there were apartments that were empty at night because other apartments had two or more women sleeping, and doing other things, in them.

"Maybe I'll visit Miriam next door later," Frank said to himself as he thought of the sexy blond in 3A.

"Bend over."

Sally did as she was told as she heard Frank behind her pull down his zipper. Frank slid his hard cock out and put his hands onto Sally's ass, sliding his dick down along the crack of her ass to line up with her cunt. Without warning, he quickly pushed his stiff staff into her juicy muff.

"Oh!" Sally shrieked as he pushed in, but soon she was enjoying herself as Frank slid in and out of her while he squeezed her ass cheeks.

Frank fucked her faster and faster until he finally climaxed.

"Oh yes!" Sally cried out as she felt Frank's cum filling her up.

Frank wasn't worried about getting her pregnant, or about any STDs either. He made sure of that none of his tenants had any STDs to begin with, and they wouldn't get any since once a woman signed the papers to move in she only had sex with him or the other tenants. Also, he had each girl get her tubes tied before she moved in. No need for condoms to get in his way of having fun.

"Get down on your knees and suck my cock."

Frank loved how Sally, and all his other tenants for that matter, willingly did as he commanded, no arguments, no complains, complete obedience. Frank's cock was limp after having just cum in her, but thanks to his cream drug, it only took mere minutes for him to get hard again as Sally put her hands on his rod and guided it into her mouth.

Sally sucked and sucked, running her tongue over and around his dick until Frank jizzed into her mouth, making her cheeks puff out with his cum as she just held it in her mouth, waiting for her next command as he pulled his now soft again cock out of her.

"Swallow it."

Sally gulped it down and sat back on her knees, looking up at him with lust in her eyes.

A couple of quick jerks, and Frank had his cock rock-hard again.

"Lie down on your back."

Sally laid down on the carpeted floor of the hallway, looking up at Frank patiently.

Frank stepped forward and then got on his knees, straddling her so he could slide his cock in between her breasts.

"Push your breasts together," he commanded as he slid his cock between them and proceeded to titty-fuck her.

"Mmmmmm," sighed Sally as she enjoyed the feel of Frank's cock gliding between her boobs.

"Ooo!" she yelped when Frank pinched her tits.

Frank took his time, but it wasn't too long before he exploded, spraying cum all over Sally's face.

"Oh yeah!" Sally happily licked Frank's cum off of her lips, enjoying the taste.

Frank stood up and picked up her thong, using it to wipe off his dripping cock.

"Open your apartment and go get on your bed for me."

Sally stood up and bent over pick up her purse from the floor, giving Frank another good look at her big bare butt as she did. She got her keys out, unlocked her door, and walked in swinging her hips, heading for her bedroom, just like Frank ordered.

Frank followed her through the door, leaving her clothes out in the hall. Not that he really cared what happened to them, but he knew his girls were used to finding pieces of clothing all over the place. Someone might toss them in the "Lost and Found" in the laundry room or they might just leave them there on the floor.

He walked into the bedroom and found Sally on the bed, just as he told her to be. Her legs were spread wide, showing off her dripping cunt, and she had her back arched, pushing up her breasts. She smiled at Frank as came in, her face still glistening with his cum, and he stood at the foot of the bed. As he admired the sight of her gorgeous, naked body, his cock got harder and he thought to himself, "Dreams really do come true."

Several hours later, Frank left a cum-covered Sally in her apartment and headed for the elevator.

"Now, who's next?"