TNT Pt. 05: One on One Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how about you?" he said and smiled when he saw I had on no underwear. He slid his finger through my pussy and moaned his approval when he felt how slick it was. He didn't know it was mostly just Tommy's cum. Should I tell Terri about last night? And how much do I tell him? Do I tell him every position? Every time I came? Every time Tommy came? Do I tell him that we said I love you to each other? Terri had never said that to me, although I knew he was holding back because I tried so hard to put up a wall to keep him out. I was so afraid of being hurt again, and I really didn't want to let him all the way in even though I actually did want to. He was different. I could tell.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize what Terri was about to do until I felt his tongue gliding up my pussy lips and spreading them apart.

"Oh!" I gasped. I saw Terri look up at me. It was a knowing look. He tasted Tommy. He knew. Was he going to say something? I closed my eyes, pretending to be in ecstasy, but really I was hoping I wouldn't have to talk about it.

Then I felt Terri's lips encircle my clit and suck. He had learned that perfectly from Tommy. I didn't think I could cum again, but within only seconds I realized I definitely would if he didn't stop.

"Mmmm," Terri moaned, which made his lips vibrate against my clit and it sent my orgasm right over the edge.

"Yes, babe! Yes!" I screamed. Teri went back to licking my slit until my orgasm was over. I brought his head up to me and kissed him. I tasted myself and Tommy on Terri's lips. Yes, he definitely knew.

He dropped his pants and underwear and rubbed his hard cock up and down my wet slit. "My turn," he said.

"Yes," I moaned, reaching around to pull him into me. As he slid his cock in he pulled me by the waist so he could sink all the way in.

"Oh babe," he moaned as he thrusted in and out and soon I knew he was ready.

I touched his cheek softly and said, "Yes babe." I felt his cock stiffen and he continued his steady pace.

"I love you," Terri said. Just like that. No working up to it, no hesitation.

"What?" I said thinking I had to have misheard him. Maybe I was daydreaming from what Tommy had said last night.

"Really? I tell you I love you and that's your reaction?" he said, but he wasn't mad, he was smiling.

"Oh babe, no, I'm sorry, I didn't think I heard you...." I was fumbling over my words.

"Let's start that again," he said, kissing me, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said, responding correctly and beaming with joy.

"I didn't mean to catch you off guard," he explained, "But I just feel that way. Do you really feel it too?" Had he heard Tommy and I last night? Maybe consciously or subconsciously he thought it was time to say it. I couldn't say he was wrong.

"Yes," I replied without hesitation. I did love him. How could I not love him? What we had together had grown so much and I couldn't think of any other way to describe it except love. We had friendship, respect and unbelievable passion. If that's not love, I didn't know what was.

"Good," he said smiling. He backed up a little so his cock could slip out and he pulled up his pants and underwear.

"It's just, I know what we are doing is unusual, and I don't know what's allowed and what's not but last night-" I said before he cut me off again.

"Stop," Terri said, "I know. I could taste Tommy on you. It's ok."

"It's just that I don't know if we are supposed to have rules-" I continued.

"We should continue to do what feels right. No silly made up rules," he confirmed and kissed me. Part of me wondered if he just needed me to shut up. Maybe he was regretting saying he loved me.

"Ok," I said, "This feels really right."

"Yes it does," he smiled, kissing me and then helped himself to the breakfast he made. He made me a plate too. We sat and ate and talked and laughed. It felt good hanging out with just Terri. Just like it felt good hanging out with just Tommy last night. Was I wrong to make them share me? If they didn't mind, why should I even question it?

We cleaned up from breakfast and Terri took a shower. I took Tommy's T-shirt off and climbed back into bed. Tommy was still sound asleep. I snuggled against him and couldn't wait to close my eyes too.

"I gotta go babe," Terri said to me as he came back into the bedroom to kiss me goodbye. "Tell Tommy I'll be back later."

"Sure," I promised, "Maybe I'll see you later too."

Did it really not bother him to leave me naked in bed with Tommy? It really seemed like it didn't. So who was I to question it? I would just continue to enjoy our amazing times together.

12