TNT Pt. 06: Craving Terri and Tommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri's fingers found their way under my skirt to my underwear. He tried to push it to the side but it was difficult to get access to everything he wanted.

"Babe," he whispered nibbling at my ear, "Take off your underwear."

"Ok," I whispered back, "But where am I going to put them?"

"Give them to me," he whispered. I slipped them off inconspicuously and handed them to him. He took them and put them down his pants. I reached my hand out to his crotch and felt my panties bunched around his growing cock.

"I don't have to ask who you learned that move from," I said giggling, remembering when Tommy had done that with my undies the second time the three of us were together.

"Maybe he learned it from me," Terri said laughing. Anything was possible. "Now this is better," Terri said as he slid his finger through my still dripping pussy slowly up to my engorged clit. He had already made me cum tonight, but I clearly needed more after not cumming all week.

"That is good," I whispered and bit my lip.

"No," Terri said, "You'll have to hide it better. Don't move."

"I think this is going to be harder than I thought," I admitted.

"I think I'm harder," Terri said laughing, as I brought my hand to his cock again.

"You do like this..." I said with a satisfied smirk.

"Did you think you were the only one who likes this kinky stuff?" he asked, increasing his finger movements.

"No," I admitted and looked over at Tommy, "I just thought I was the bad influence on you two."

"Babe," he said, "You don't know half the kinky things I dream about doing to you now that I know you like it." He circled my clit knowing that would build my orgasm quickly. I loved how he had learned just how to touch me. Why didn't we do any of these things before Tommy joined us?

"Was this one?" I said, biting my lip trying not to moan.

"Yes," he said.

"Did you tell Tommy you wanted to do this?" I asked, wondering if they planned kinky things to do to me while I was gone.

"I don't think so," he said smiling, "Great minds think alike." I glanced at Tommy. The music and talking were so loud I couldn't hear the sound coming from his guitar but I saw his fingers playing. It made me wish his fingers were on me also. If only he could join us on the couch. That could never be though; not with our friends around.

"Now," I requested from Terri, "I can't take much more." He answered by pushing down on my clit in the way he knew would send me over the edge. I pressed my hand against his cock, ever so slightly, moving up and down slowly. I didn't want anyone to see suspicious motion coming from under the blanket. I buried my face in his neck and bit my lip where no one could see I was biting back my moan.

"You cum for me too," I whispered.

"No," he protested, "I'll make a mess of your underwear."

"That's fucking hot babe," I said, "I don't need them..." The first wave of my orgasm crashed and my hand pressed his cock harder. Normally it was motion and slickness that made him cum, but just the right pressure from my hand and my silky panties against his cock worked just as well.

"Babe," he said, strained.

"Yes," I hissed so quietly I wasn't even sure he heard it. I felt his whole body tighten so he wouldn't buck. I desperately tried to not move as my orgasm continued crashing. I picked my head up slightly and looked at Tommy licking his lips. He smiled knowing we were cumming.

Terri and I shifted under the blanket so it just looked like we were changing positions, but we both needed to move as our orgasms finished. Trying to stay still had made it more intense. I relaxed my body against his and closed my eyes. I was sure everyone just thought I was tired. I actually was after finally releasing all of that built up sexual tension from the week. My body thoroughly satisfied by my men and my mind swirling with their adoration. I knew I'd need to rest up for whatever other pleasure the three of us would encounter over the weekend.

12